Post by slmu on 2013-02-20, 11:04

Thanks for the synopsis Pals.. wonder how much SLB will adhere to the original

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Saraswati Chandra,the last tragedy

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-20, 11:45

This story looks very promising but alas.....i dont think......either the actors or the director are cut out for this to be shown on TV ..........the only hope...they DO NOT butcher it :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-02-20, 12:21

Pallo TFS

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-20, 14:41

it indeed has the potential to be good show but somewhere i m not feeling good as it might be having more tragedies. but will watch for some epis. I never had clue about the story but i was sure that as its SLB the story must be tragic

I doubt whether he will make any change in this

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by elgee on 2013-02-21, 22:04

Lovely story and beautifully put together...

Thanks

elgee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Teju on 2013-02-22, 00:37

Plot is Tragedy..

And its a decade old story ..I strongly wish they makers just get inspiration from the basic plot but show the present days situation..where its most common to get remarried to a widow..and sacrifice in terms of Love is very uncommon..

Lets see how he makes it appealing..Am gonna ditch the show in between if they show so much rhona dhona and crapy things which cant be accepted,atleast to me..

Teju

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-02-22, 06:22

Wow beautiful story ..their are so many things SLB can show ...but i want to see some thing new when they Met in the ending when they met in temple ..present generation won't allow widow hanging around the religious Faiths when her Ex lover wanted marry her ..May be they can show Kumud won't marry to saraswathi ...But saraswathi will wait for her till she is ready get marry to her..and Finally Kumud changes her Mind to marry him :) ..This is serial they can change any track according to peoples wish

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-02-22, 06:27

Teju wrote:Plot is Tragedy..

And its a decade old story ..I strongly wish they makers just get inspiration from the basic plot but show the present days situation..where its most common to get remarried to a widow..and sacrifice in terms of Love is very uncommon..

Lets see how he makes it appealing..Am gonna ditch the show in between if they show so much rhona dhona and crapy things which cant be accepted,atleast to me..

Heya teju ..Times are changed .. so i don't think they will show us so much Rona dhona i am expecting some best tracks from SLB thoughts ..Hum dil dechuke sanam ..was fabulous Movies with all emotions and feelings see how easily SLB Made us to believe in religious beliefs that May be Your Love is Great but Marriage changes your thoughts on your Love ..so i am really looking forward to this show :)

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 06:51

Lucky,

As you said I hope they change the story. I like good novels being taken into shows, like they are doing in Telugu. One novel called Agni Poovalu is now been show as a show. I havet seen it but saw the movie and it was very good. I really hope they do a good job and we see a good show after a long time

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-02-22, 07:04

seems like this show is something to look out for :)

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-02-22, 11:19

anurao66 wrote:Lucky,

As you said I hope they change the story. I like good novels being taken into shows, like they are doing in Telugu. One novel called Agni Poovalu is now been show as a show. I havet seen it but saw the movie and it was very good. I really hope they do a good job and we see a good show after a long time

Oh Anu you remember Radha kalyam ..they made it as serial in Ma TV so popular and Hit ..the couple in the serial are so real and it really changed the my view on telugu serials ..M tv Made some beautiful Telugu serials ...

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 11:24

Lucky,

Yes I remember that show I saw it in bits and pieces when they showed it again but I did like it . It was from the same author. But now Maa tv is filled with Hindi dubbed show. I bet you will be seeing good show Down under.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-02-22, 13:15

True Anu..they last their versatility Rolling Eyes ...i really Hate telugu dabbing serials and even originals

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-02-22, 14:40

Thanks pallo for this beautiful synopsis.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum