Latest topics

Which rule should Asad follow during/after courtship days!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which rule should Asad follow during/after courtship days!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 14:58

Hello QHians!!!

Heartiest Congratulations to all on Asya engagement!!

Last week quote pic was dedicated to Zoya, so I thought it should be the turn of her naya -navela fiance this time around, rite? Dono jab ek bandhan mein bandh gaye hain toh lets figure out which of the following rules should be immediately followed by our Asad Miya to sail through the courtship days at least

Come and join us with your views to lighten the burden of our Jahanpanah, as now he has to endure 3 dramebaaz in his house (Mom,Sister and his fiancee, Zoya :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Which rule should Asad follow during/after courtship days!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-02, 15:22

Lol Palls abhi tak toh doh dramaebaaz hain.. saas aur bahu.. Khoob maza aaye ga jab dunno uss ko nachiyen gaye

Kya advisor di hain, lekin guaranteed fail.

1. Past se peace na karke Zoya ko pyaar ka Izhaar na kar saka.

2. He has to know wat Zoya thinks of him, waisse kaise chalaga

3.yeh kaisa nuska hain, iss ke umar hain kya aur ab tak time kuch nahin kar paya, except everyone throwing challenges around him. Aur kitna waqt chaihye

4. Uh yeh toh sab ko judge karta hain.. abhi tak car kya show dekh rahe toh? Iss ke nazar se Bach nahin
sakte, iss ke fiancé se puch lo, mera yakeen nahin hain toh

5. He lives in his head, aur kuch Kehta nahin toh sochna aur Sapne dekhna toh banta hain boss.. Yeh mat chino, iss ka faida jawaab pehle se pata hain

6. Yeh lesson abhi aaya nahin hain, yeh toh seekna hain

7. Smile? Yeh toh mein karta hoon, lekin Zoya aane kabhi tora kabhi ziada, din din ke baat hain.

Last edited by sarra0 on 2013-05-02, 15:26; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-02, 15:25

wah wah, i loved the 7 things mentioned, somehow it made me feel lighter, had been in a bad state since morning. Thanks pallo *Hugs*

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-02, 15:49

hey all shami back with bang

ok here goes my rules scratch

1. don’t I said don’t even once more try to say u don’t farak dammit –apke sehat ke liye acha nahi hoga kyonki we the viewers are fed up of ur spineless act . admit it yar and be a man bounce

2. please don’t call her miss farooqui call her zoyaaaaaa (chillane ki zaroorrath nahi hein you can whisper too, pyar se ) Starry Love

3. don’t be so nice to tanu keep ur eyes, ears and brain open so that you can catch e glimpse of her :*tngo*:

4. don’t worry too much about tamatar gaining weight ,she will lose it confused

5. don’t worry too much about love less life of ammi, at least they are much much better than you and zoe in expressing love even though rashid and dilshad are separate now
shhh
6. give some attention to your office, is it there still?
zipped
7. try to loose ur muscles casue you feel like straight out of starch

8. allow zoya to have shayris caues we get entertained and our life span will grow

9. give some thoughts on drawing curtains on your see through doors and some strong bolts too scared

please knock before barging into some ones bath room, what if they are changing clothes . you will faint thats all Censored

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 20:41

sarra0 wrote:Lol Palls abhi tak toh doh dramaebaaz hain.. saas aur bahu.. Khoob maza aaye ga jab dunno uss ko nachiyen gaye

Kya advisor di hain, lekin guaranteed fail.

1. Past se peace na karke Zoya ko pyaar ka Izhaar na kar saka.

2. He has to know wat Zoya thinks of him, waisse kaise chalaga

3.yeh kaisa nuska hain, iss ke umar hain kya aur ab tak time kuch nahin kar paya, except everyone throwing challenges around him. Aur kitna waqt chaihye

4. Uh yeh toh sab ko judge karta hain.. abhi tak car kya show dekh rahe toh? Iss ke nazar se Bach nahin
sakte, iss ke fiancé se puch lo, mera yakeen nahin hain toh

5. He lives in his head, aur kuch Kehta nahin toh sochna aur Sapne dekhna toh banta hain boss.. Yeh mat chino, iss ka faida jawaab pehle se pata hain

6. Yeh lesson abhi aaya nahin hain, yeh toh seekna hain

7. Smile? Yeh toh mein karta hoon, lekin Zoya aane kabhi tora kabhi ziada, din din ke baat hain.

Awesome hai yeh Sarra :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 20:42

tweety wrote:wah wah, i loved the 7 things mentioned, somehow it made me feel lighter, had been in a bad state since morning. Thanks pallo *Hugs*

Sowme...come here and give me a long hug

Anything for u darlings hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 20:44

clarissasham wrote:hey all shami back with bang

ok here goes my rules scratch

1. don’t I said don’t even once more try to say u don’t farak dammit –apke sehat ke liye acha nahi hoga kyonki we the viewers are fed up of ur spineless act . admit it yar and be a man bounce

2. please don’t call her miss farooqui call her zoyaaaaaa (chillane ki zaroorrath nahi hein you can whisper too, pyar se ) Starry Love

3. don’t be so nice to tanu keep ur eyes, ears and brain open so that you can catch e glimpse of her :*tngo*:

4. don’t worry too much about tamatar gaining weight ,she will lose it confused

5. don’t worry too much about love less life of ammi, at least they are much much better than you and zoe in expressing love even though rashid and dilshad are separate now
shhh
6. give some attention to your office, is it there still?
zipped
7. try to loose ur muscles casue you feel like straight out of starch

8. allow zoya to have shayris caues we get entertained and our life span will grow

9. give some thoughts on drawing curtains on your see through doors and some strong bolts too scared

please knock before barging into some ones bath room, what if they are changing clothes . you will faint thats all Censored

Shami jaan....welcome back......and God...what all pointers dear ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 20:46

Sarra aur Shami ke advice main Asad ko bhej rahi hun........hopefully it will be helpful to him bounce

Aur kisi ko bhi kuchh kehna hai kya apne Mr. Stressed Ahmad Khan ko ?? scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum