Latest topics

Kathputli: Kal,Aaj aur Kal : WU--19th Feb 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kathputli: Kal,Aaj aur Kal : WU--19th Feb 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-20, 11:28

As expected the much awaited mystery is slowly and finally getting unraveled for the viewers but not to the characters of the show. Lets see how the story unfurled on Tuesday, 19th Feb.

The episode starts with Raziya in the doll factory thinking about the crime she committed 17 years back. Flashback: Raziya confronts a woman, tells her that she(the woman) tried to take away (something) which belonged to her(Raziya) and so she(the woman) has to pay the price. She stabs the woman, the woman collapses and dies).Mamujaan questions her actions and the consequences but Raziya says that she will handle the situation and leaves the body in the doll factory. Mamujaan calls up Rashid, asks him to set the factory on fire. Rashid reaches the place, leaves Najma in the car, pours kerosene and lights up the fire. Mamujaan clicks his pics, while coming out of the factory, Rashid notices a woman's body and gets scared and tells Raziya who was standing next to him that he did not know there was someone inside the factory and he is innocent. Raziya tells him that she will believe his words but the police and law wont. She asks him to take the body and put it amidst the fire and hence the body is half burnt. Mamujaan again clicks Rashid's actions.
Cut to Present: Raziya gloats about how she has framed Rashid for all these years for the crime he never committed and he will always be a puppet at her hands and she should take extra care not to let the secret of doll factory to come out in the open. She remembers how she manipulated Rashid to leave Dilshad and marry Shirin.

Asad and Zoya reach the factory and they are contemplating to get inside when the watchman doesnt let them enter and this is overheard by Raziya who is inside the building. Raziya gets an idea to create full blown enmity between Rashid-Asad which will stop Asad to further carry on the investigation into the doll factory. Asad gets a call from some broker who asks him to come at night to have a look around of the site and strike a deal to buy the factory. Zoya convinces Asad to go ahead with the deal.

Dilshad calls up Rashid, requests him to meet her and pleads him to tell the secret of the doll factory as it has become very important to her because now Asad is also involved in this and he thinks that Rashid is behind her attack. Rashid is about to say her something when he notices Raziya overhearing his conversation and he disconnects the call.

Raziya tells Rashid that there is someone who is interested to buy the factory which makes Rashid nervous. She fans his fears and further adds what will happen to his mother, wife and his daughters if he falls into some big trouble. Raziya again at her manipulating best, gives him a card, asks him to call the person and he will help Rashid, he does so and asks the person to clean up the mess at the factory. Raziya call up someone and asks the person to call Asad to come to the factory at 8.30 in the night.

Asad and Zoya reach the factory and finding the gates open, enter the premises.

Precap: Rashid is trying to cover up the burnt body but gets caught by Asad and Zoya. He is shocked and Asad tells him that this is the secret which you have been hiding for so long.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Kathputli: Kal,Aaj aur Kal : WU--19th Feb 2013

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-20, 11:29

that was good episode pallo but one doubt is teh dead body would be there intact even after 17 years

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-20, 11:32

Lol Shami :)

that mummy has really become a MUMMY :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-20, 11:42

Pallu,

What a brilliant update, I really liked it. This Razia the witch is really scary. Pallu after 17 years there would not be any body but only a skeleton know. Who will call to see a factory at night. Why cant Asad use his brains. That Maanujaan is a darpoke just like Rashid.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-20, 11:53

Anu, beta ekdum baap pe gaya hai.......Felt like banging Rashid's head on Mon-Tues for his be-dimaag acts...why the men only ACT or USE their brains when they are pushed to the wall........Asad......i guess....he will also have his tube light moment once something else will hit him....abhi its either Zoya's chatter or Rashid's anger which is driving his brain......Uffff

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-20, 12:52

What you said was 100% right ...I really thought...why a business man will go to a burnt out factory at night...when he wants to investigate......common sense...!!

But the enmity should grow higher for the union to be still higher.....Zoya's spark should be now set and the story will move in her directions now...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-20, 14:08

yup Vid......am waiting for Zoya to hit upon something and then un-cloud Asad's visions....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-20, 14:37

They may stop this factory secret here...grow on the enmity...unless some one stumps on the doll...But this time Dilshad should persuade Asad not Zoya...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-02-20, 16:00

Thank you o much for the update Pallavi...

I am thoroughly enjoying this show.... Because I'm so intrigued that I don't care how crazy the plot is.... Who would leave the skeleton there for 17 yrs? Why would they go at night? Why would Rashid still listen to Razia? Etc etc.... Don't care ...just enjoying the ride...

As for me...I love the fact that Asad is brainless and all muscles....and Zoya has all the brains.... I love the character of Zoya....

Did I miss something? What did Rashid do with the evidence of the photos ?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-20, 16:36

pollyanna wrote:Lol Shami :)

that mummy has really become a MUMMY :P :P

Awesome update Pallu...and to top it......your answer to Shammi's question....:lol!:

I was exactly having the same thoughts when I read the pre-cap.....what is left to hide after 17 yrs......except for the skeleton ........

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-20, 16:41

What did that female try to take from Raziya? .........Will Zoya turn out to be Manujaan's daughter.......Rolling Eyes

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-20, 18:50

yup Sharmi......lag toh aisa hi raha hai ki Zoya will turn out to be Mamujaan's daughter Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-20, 18:54

So they r going down the route then of Zoya being his daughter then

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-20, 19:05

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you o much for the update Pallavi...

I am thoroughly enjoying this show.... Because I'm so intrigued that I don't care how crazy the plot is.... Who would leave the skeleton there for 17 yrs? Why would they go at night? Why would Rashid still listen to Razia? Etc etc.... Don't care ...just enjoying the ride...

As for me...I love the fact that Asad is brainless and all muscles....and Zoya has all the brains.... I love the character of Zoya....

Did I miss something? What did Rashid do with the evidence of the photos ?

Thanku dear :)

Even I am enjoying this track...yes there are so many questions but lets see whether the makers answer these as the track unfolds.....

Hahahha on Asad......same here.......

Rashid did a Bang ....when Dadi gave him the pics/proof...he went and handed them to Raziya......arghhhhhh Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-20, 19:08

Well he is as clever as his mother. I saw Fridays episode, and couldn't help but shake my head at his mother keep blaming razia,she should have learnt faster

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-20, 19:13

Yup Sarra....lets see...how that woman is connected to Mamujaan......Raziya says...*she snatched away sth which belonged to her*

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum