Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 2nd May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 22:03

Ayan's house:

Razia, looks at the mirror, her hair cut in enevn ways, she is crying. She remembers the wig she threw in the bin, goes and searches for it, when Badi B comes therewith it and asks with a smirk if she is searching for the same Wink Razia pleads Badi B for the wig,she has called Haseena B to see Razia's state. Razia almost in tears, touches her feet and Badi B gives her the wig. Haseena B almost makes fun of Razia's state.

Hassena Bi and her sister have come to meet everyone, The 3 sisters--Nikhat, Nuzrat and Humeira, Shirin all having a random convo. Again Haseena crops up Nikhat's complexion issue. Razia is getting ready to meet them , Badi B on the first floor, plotting with the thread to get even with Razia. Razia comes in front of everybody and Badi B pulls the thread tied on her dupatta, the dupatta and the wig fall off, Razia's hair exposed, all are shoced to see this and Badi B rejoices.

Haseena B gives a smile and leaves. Shirin tells Razia that if she wanted to cut her hair , she should have visited a Beauty parlour. Badi B comes there and asks Shirin if she likes the new hair cut of Razia which is in fashion. affraid :lol!:

Asad's house:

Zoya teasing Asad with his flop determination, both bicker about whose idea is right or wrong and Asad tells her that its a fake engagement till Dilshad gets fine, he couldnt lie as she was not well and carried on with the engagement. Zoya comes up with shayari, Asad is irritated and then they call it truce. Zoya asks him if the ring suits her, Mitwa moment and Asad says yes cheers

At night, while sleeping,Zoya recalls Asad's dialogue at the function, the sagai at the airport and her house and the hug in the bathroom. She thinks that she always wanted to get engaged to someone who is her choice but this engagement dint happen as per my choice. But still I dont feel any wrong in this. She wonders about her feelings for Asad and gets a FB, she closes her eyes. Asad comes there , she thinks its her dream, Asad informs her that dinner is ready, she pinches herself and gets back to the reality.

The doctor calls up Tanveer, asks her to meet immediately, She tells her that she will visit as soon as she gets time.

At dinner table, Najma asks her to sit beside Asad( Zoya is so lucky to have such fab SIL & MIL). Asad tells Tanu to eat something. Zoya passes Veggie and touches Asad's hand :heart: Tanu doesnt eat, Najma passes fish to her, tannu gets a sick feeling and leaves. Zoya goes behind her, she finds Tannu lying on the ground and shouts for Asad.

Tanu lying on the bed, Zoya-Asad are talking to her, Tanu thinks that they have come to know of her pregnancy but then Zoya tells her that allergy due to fish has harmed her. She heaved a sigh of relief. Asad tells Zoya that Tanu loves fish and they both have a short fight aboout the reason for her illness,where Asad finally tells Zoya that Tanu is his responsibility and nothing serious will happen to her.Najma comes and informs that the doctor has arrived. Tannu gets paranoid that her preggy will be exposed. Tanu starts shouting and tells the doctor will kill her. Seeing her state, doctor leaves.

Tanu comes up with random story about her fear for the doctor, while Zoya tells her that she did not feel bad when both of them visited the hospital together. Asad registers the information.Go Zoya Go!!!! Don ur Mona avatar :>**:

Precap: Dilshad tells Asad that she has got very attached to Zoya but now she should inform her sister-Jiju. Razia mixes something in the drin which Badi B has and feels uneasy.

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 2nd May 2013

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-02, 22:42

Enjoyed reading u Pallavi..

Yay Badi bi u rock

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-03, 02:43

Thanks Palls, ooh Mona avatar is it waking up, finally. I'm glad they havnt forgotten about Zoya's jiji and juju.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-03, 06:52

I loved that Zoya asked Asad to go away because he was not in her dreams ROFL I love her even though she is OTT the most nagging character.... You just gotta love her.

Glimpses of HasianBi... Miss You come back every episode...

Hi 5 to Geriatric Cat Fight...

Thanks Pallavi.. Just a filler epi till Ayan comes back... Wouldn't it be nice to have an Award for best filler episode? best stock footage of driveways...best blooper ( like Zoya's pizza disappearing and reappearing in every other shot)?

PH doesn't even care abt continuity ( like the out of the blue second sagai yesterday) .. How much do I care? Absolutely zilch, nada, zero... Because despite of all these flaws the romance between Asad and Zoya is developing in an awesome fashion... In a simple and honest combination of attraction, jealousy , who will admit first etc etc... ( me likey)... There is no pretense of pseudo intellectualism and artsy depiction of a love story....phew ...what a relief...!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-03, 07:14

Pallu,

Thanks for the brilliant update. So Badi Bi took revege for Shireen also. But she has put herself in the line of Danger. I wonder what Razia must have mixed in her drink. I hope that Zoya dons the Mona avatar and finds out the truth.

Why do Haseena Bi and her sister come visiting randomly, just to pass a remark about Nikhat.

Dilshad will inform her sister and brother then Asad cannot dig his head in the ground and tell it a fake engagement.

I will catch the episode and come back.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-03, 07:17

Shesherkobita wrote:I loved that Zoya asked Asad to go away because he was not in her dreams ROFL I love her even though she is OTT the most nagging character.... You just gotta love her.

Thanks Pallavi.. Just a filler epi till Ayan comes back... Wouldn't it be nice to have an Award for best filler episode? best stock footage of driveways...best blooper ( like Zoya's pizza disappearing and reappearing in every other shot)?

PH doesn't even care abt continuity ( like the out of the blue second sagai yesterday) .. How much do I care? Absolutely zilch, nada, zero... Because despite of all these flaws the romance between Asad and Zoya is developing in an awesome fashion... In a simple and honest combination of attraction, jealousy , who will admit first etc etc... ( me likey)... There is no pretense of pseudo intellectualism and artsy depiction of a love story....phew ...what a relief...!

Sabi such brilliant points and yes they are waiting for the missing Ayan. This time around they did learn from there mistakes and Badi Bi was informed before Ayaan left.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-03, 14:38

Nice one Pals..

Asad said the ring suits her Shocked .. way to go.

Umm.. who is Haseena bi? and what's Razia vs Badi B deteriorating too?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-03, 14:44

slmu wrote:Nice one Pals..

Shanthi Haseena B is Imrans mother, is future mother in law of Nikhat, that is if the marriage ever happens.

Razia and Badi B is going to b duel at dawn

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-03, 14:45

sarra0 wrote:

Shanthi Haseena B is Imrans mother, is future mother in law of Nikhat, that is if the marriage ever happens.

Oh thanks.. Imran is the father of Tanveer's baby right?? what a mess.

Duel at dawn with guns drawn.. that would be awesome :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-03, 14:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yep he is, but he didn't leave her, it was her choice, and it was before the engagement i think, he was in the episode look like he was going to tell Nikhat but then decided not to and hurt her. The brief bits v have seen for now he seems okay

Not pistols, that would be at 10paces and over to quick, swords, messier, bloodier, up close and personal continuing there current form.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-03, 15:02

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yep he is, but he didn't leave her, it was her choice, and it was before the engagement i think, he was in the episode look like he was going to tell Nikhat but then decided not to and hurt her. The brief bits v have seen for now he seems okay

Not pistols, that would be at 10paces and over to quick, swords, messier, bloodier, up close and personal continuing there current form.

Hmm.. so he seems ok so far. Wonder if he will be forced to get married to Tanveer.

So you think pistols will be too quick?? you are probably right.. and they do seem to be relishing the long drawn battle.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-03, 15:16

Yep he seems okay, wud he b forced to marry tanu? The stigma of being an unmarried mother and having a child outside of marriage would normally fall on the mother.

Yes pistols to quick, unless they aim for pain to begin with and take out knee caps, legs. Then move on up etc that could be okay.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-03, 15:18

sarra0 wrote:Yep he seems okay, wud he b forced to marry tanu? The stigma of being an unmarried mother and having a child outside of marriage would normally fall on the mother.

Yes pistols to quick, unless they aim for pain to begin with and take out knee caps, legs. Then move on up etc that could be okay.

yes the stigma would be on the girl.. but if Asad found out, wouldn't he make them marry - a stand up guy like him?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-03, 18:28

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Yep he seems okay, wud he b forced to marry tanu? The stigma of being an unmarried mother and having a child outside of marriage would normally fall on the mother.

yes the stigma would be on the girl.. but if Asad found out, wouldn't he make them marry - a stand up guy like him?

Could he make them marry.. would he is interesting.. one one hand its his friend on another its his half sister, and if he finds out part of Tanu asliyat as he is meant to then...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-03, 18:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Could he make them marry.. would he is interesting.. one one hand its his friend on another its his half sister, and if he finds out part of Tanu asliyat as he is meant to then...

I hope Asad knows abt Tanveer being pregnant with Imran's child then Tanveer would be married to Imran and Nikhat would be saved.. And Asad would also be free from his responsibility

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-03, 19:05

Maria J wrote:Enjoyed reading u Pallavi..

Yay Badi bi u rock

Thanks Maria :)

Badi B is back but she should not rest till Razia is exposed, i hope she will not settle for less.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-03, 19:07

Pallu

Do you remember that Tanu first informed someone over the phone of her condition. Then she went to the park and disclosed the news to Imran Miyya. He was so shocked for he had not seen her for a long time after she left him. He had flatly denied being the father. So there is a possibility that an unknown person can be the father.

If it was indeed Imran Miyya she would have brought the roof down and made his life miserable for she is capable to go to any extent.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-03, 19:10

Shesherkobita wrote:I loved that Zoya asked Asad to go away because he was not in her dreams ROFL I love her even though she is OTT the most nagging character.... You just gotta love her.

Hey Sabi...i liked Asya moments too......we know lots of things are shown to buy time for Ayan ...but still enjoy it....all because of Karan--Surbhi...their expressions are superb...for example when she asked him if ring suits her....both of them were too good there. bounce

I liked her monologue too.....she is improved by such leaps and bounds, i dont even mind her dictiion now for english words Wink

yup i guess the PH knows that u adore Haseena Bi cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-03, 19:15

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for the brilliant update. So Badi Bi took revege for Shireen also. But she has put herself in the line of Danger. I wonder what Razia must have mixed in her drink. I hope that Zoya dons the Mona avatar and finds out the truth.

Why do Haseena Bi and her sister come visiting randomly, just to pass a remark about Nikhat.

Dilshad will inform her sister and brother then Asad cannot dig his head in the ground and tell it a fake engagement.

I will catch the episode and come back.

Thanks Anu :)

Razia--Badi B fight or Haseena's scene seems to go on till Ayan comes , i guess...they are buying time to cover up his absence.

Lets see...when she takes these 2 children to Ajmer to get their mental check up :sunny:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-03, 19:43

Why does Razia want Ayan to marry Humeira so desperately??

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-03, 19:55

Thanks Shanthi :)

yup these small gestures are drawing them together unknowingly Wink

@Haseena Bi: she is Sabi's fav and mother of Imran who is engaged to Nikhat

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-03, 20:14

slmu wrote:Why does Razia want Ayan to marry Humeira so desperately??

Shanthi, Humeria has some unknown disease only her parents know about. So they do not want to give her to some outsider. They want her to get married to Ayyan so that he already lives at home and she Razia can manipulate him.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-03, 20:16

anurao66 wrote:

Shanthi, Humeria has some unknown disease only her parents know about. So they do not want to give her to some outsider. They want her to get married to Ayyan so that he already lives at home and she Razia can manipulate him.

oh right.. hugs Anu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-03, 20:45

slmu wrote:
anurao66 wrote:

oh right.. hugs Anu

Its a pleasure Shanthi :) and hugs to you.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-03, 21:07

pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Shanthi :)

yup these small gestures are drawing them together unknowingly Wink

@Haseena Bi: she is Sabi's fav and mother of Imran who is engaged to Nikhat

Anu... how well you know me... I love Hasina bi... she puts a smile on my face... I have aunts and nanis like that... Rotund body, girly voice and poking their noses where they shouldnt... Also she reminds me of Jabba the Hut.... :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum