Latest topics

Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-04, 13:59

OK al I have a doubt. I can understand our jahampana six pack is suffering from total amnesia Shocked

Yeh he forgot the thing that he once loved zoya bounce

I repeat once

So I hope he does gajini act

Phado apna shirt and likho zoya, pyar, mama, shadi, bhag bhag bhag

Par what happened to zoya guys

Is she is having selective amnesia I feel

Earlier when asad used to say like fake zoe, fake engagement, fake shadi, followed by fake SR, fake pregnancy and fake baches affraid

She use do have tinge of worry on her face and sadness

But last night holia not a fake worry and fake sadness

She was like

I just forgot about once I loved Six packs-not fake

She is full on agree mode with him-yes fake

Yes Mr khan-sorry Mr fake khan

This is fake ring, we had fake engagement, followed by fake rituals, fake tanu, fake shadi, fake sr (of course), fake almost kisses, fake bolna halke halke, fake rain, fake sari, fake shadi and fake five baches and of course fake disease by dilshad cream

So is this all called selective amnesia-fake padtha hein

So I thin she is ready to do another fake halke halke thing with new fake ayan, sorry new ayan Group Hug

sorry im just faking




clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by win7 on 2013-05-04, 14:12

Lol. whats goin on?
Asad and zoya are doing fake enjagement?

win7
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 388
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-04, 14:13

Shami, :lol!: awesome post.

All we need now is Tanveer to try and fake break their fake relationship Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-04, 14:36

slmu wrote:Shami, :lol!: awesome post.

All we need now is Tanveer to try and fake break their fake relationship Rolling Eyes
:*lol*:

sadly only tanu is real with real; pregnancy yar all are fake. last to the addition in fake wig or razia, fake poison and fake medicines


clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-04, 14:36

win7 wrote:Lol. whats goin on?
Asad and zoya are doing fake enjagement?
yar they are fakely engaged and always tell to each other we are fake relationship

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-04, 15:07

clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:Shami, :lol!: awesome post.

All we need now is Tanveer to try and fake break their fake relationship Rolling Eyes
:*lol*:

sadly only tanu is real with real; pregnancy yar all are fake. last to the addition in fake wig or razia, fake poison and fake medicines


chalo, sabko fakeness Qubool Hai toh what can we say Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-04, 17:21

Shammi a wonderful post from you. So Both have been bitten by the Ghagini bug along with the CV's.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-04, 19:37

What a post Shami.... long hug Maybe it's FAKE but the Sagai is Democratic.. .. I have to say QH has a good script writing team.... After all ...they kind of VOTED for the bride to be ( 4-1 and the winner is Zoya)....

I am still Rolfing over fake SR and fake babies....

What do you think Asad will gift her?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-04, 19:39

slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:Shami, :lol!: awesome post.

All we need now is Tanveer to try and fake break their fake relationship Rolling Eyes


sadly only tanu is real with real; pregnancy yar all are fake. last to the addition in fake wig or razia, fake poison and fake medicines


chalo, sabko fakeness Qubool Hai toh what can we say Rolling Eyes


Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-07, 13:47

Shesherkobita wrote:What a post Shami.... long hug Maybe it's FAKE but the Sagai is Democratic.. .. I have to say QH has a good script writing team.... After all ...they kind of VOTED for the bride to be ( 4-1 and the winner is Zoya)....

I am still Rolfing over fake SR and fake babies....

What do you think Asad will gift her?
Fake stars, moons or may be pearls, bracelet which arnav bought for khushi and forgot to give Sleep

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by zuzana on 2013-05-07, 14:23

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:What a post Shami.... long hug Maybe it's FAKE but the Sagai is Democratic.. .. I have to say QH has a good script writing team.... After all ...they kind of VOTED for the bride to be ( 4-1 and the winner is Zoya)....

I am still Rolfing over fake SR and fake babies....

What do you think Asad will gift her?
Fake stars, moons or may be pearls, bracelet which arnav bought for khushi and forgot to give Sleep


Lols somehow arhi come into the convo :lol!:

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-07, 14:41

zuzana wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:What a post Shami.... long hug Maybe it's FAKE but the Sagai is Democratic.. .. I have to say QH has a good script writing team.... After all ...they kind of VOTED for the bride to be ( 4-1 and the winner is Zoya)....

I am still Rolfing over fake SR and fake babies....

What do you think Asad will gift her?
Fake stars, moons or may be pearls, bracelet which arnav bought for khushi and forgot to give Sleep


Lols somehow arhi come into the convo :lol!:
cant help it yar im addicted

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by zuzana on 2013-05-07, 15:37

clarissasham wrote:
zuzana wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:What a post Shami.... long hug Maybe it's FAKE but the Sagai is Democratic.. .. I have to say QH has a good script writing team.... After all ...they kind of VOTED for the bride to be ( 4-1 and the winner is Zoya)....

I am still Rolfing over fake SR and fake babies....

What do you think Asad will gift her?
Fake stars, moons or may be pearls, bracelet which arnav bought for khushi and forgot to give Sleep


Lols somehow arhi come into the convo :lol!:
cant help it yar im addicted

I try very hard sometimes :lol!:

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-07, 16:26

zuzana wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
zuzana wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Fake stars, moons or may be pearls, bracelet which arnav bought for khushi and forgot to give Sleep


Lols somehow arhi come into the convo :lol!:
cant help it yar im addicted

I try very hard sometimes :lol!:
I don't try at all.... I end every post with Arshi reference... :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by tweety on 2013-05-07, 16:27

Shesherkobita wrote:
zuzana wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
zuzana wrote:


Lols somehow arhi come into the convo :lol!:
cant help it yar im addicted

I try very hard sometimes :lol!:
I don't try at all.... I end every post with Arshi reference... :lol!:
exactly!! Twisted Evil why try something that is impossible.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-07, 17:02

yes ladies arhi and we are inseperable janam janam ka rishtha

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Is fakeness ko kya naam doon ????

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum