Latest topics

QH-Week In A Nutshell --29th April to 3rd May :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH-Week In A Nutshell --29th April to 3rd May :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-05, 23:03

Hello QHians!!! Group Hug

How is the party going on? We got double bonanza for the celebration: - Asad-Zoya are finally officially engaged (let’s leave the asli-nakli mudda for their own consumption) and the whooping TRP of QH. :D%%:

Let’s have a recap of the week gone by:

Monday started off with some heart stopping mystery surrounding the choice by Dilshad for her DIL. Had it not been for the SBS/SBB, the build up scenes on Monday—Tuesday would have definitely given some sleepless nights to the fans but having said that, we enjoyed them nonetheless. Dilshad/Najma displeasure when Tanveer distracted, created a roadblock on the smooth flow of the persistent questioning of Asad about his true feelings vis a vis Zoya, the momentary eye closure by Asad unable to bear Tanveer’s words which stung him about the sympathy towards Zoya was noticed and registered by Dilshad. Tanveer was stumped by Dilshad’s googly with her disclosure of Zoya as a bride for Asad. Dilshad has taken her challenge very seriously and will leave no stone unturned for it to see the light of the day even if it asks for some nautanki on her part. She knows and reads Asad more than even he knows about himself, how reticent he has always been when it comes to the matters of heart and hence even if she has to feign illness for the next 10 days, she is determined to get him married to the girl, Zoya whom she has developed an instant liking and now feels that she has a right over her too. She is making an effort to bring them closer inadvertently by clicking their snap for the wall paper or by calling them typical husband-wife made for each other couple. Thumbsup

Asad-Zoya have always been at loggerheads since the show started and this week has been the baap of their Tom & Jerry antics but somewhere down the line the viewers have observed a tremendous growth in the underlying currents , this bicker – banter no longer result in them from moving away from each other in opposite direction but is drawing them towards each other, a step closer and its them who are deciding and choosing to meet again and again:-Asad comes to Zoya’s room to talk about what Tanveer said and asks her not to part with the ring while she is hell bent on removing; after Dilshad’s announcement, they fight but again plan to meet next morning; they have a cute nok-jhok and go together to meet Dilshad; after the doc leaves, they are yet with each other pulling legs; the official engagement happens Dance but once again the denial starts and its termed as fake engagement but it does not stop them from meeting each other and discussing their future plans about the fake marriage and dining together during dinner; also after asking Tanveer to take rest, they again find themselves in the living room arguing over random topic like typical miya –biwi with of course some Mitwa playing in the BG. Heart All these moments signify that Asad and Zoya have definitely traveled quite a distance from where they started: Zoya dreams about Asad, introspects about her feelings for him, rather likes the idea of her to have a relationship with Asad while on the other hand, Asad wonders if he will be able to do justice to the relationship or if he will fail and hurt Zoya and behave like a true father’s son just the same way as Rashid had wronged Dilshad. :||^v:

Tanveer’s countdown has begun; she almost got tripped over when she felt nauseated at the sight of fish and the doc coming over for her check up. Though she pretended her fear of doctor and averted being caught but Zoya has definitely noticed the duality in her statements, all that is needed is to start connecting the dots. :>**: Asad will take some time as he is in his “responsibility” mode right now. Bang

Rashid and Shirin have an altercation after they return from the function, how much ever Rashid tries to make Shirin see the reason , attempt to remove the blindfold from Shirin’s eyes went in vain, he almost spilled about the way he was manipulated to leave Dilshad and start afreash with Shirin but checked himself and left the place in anger and frustration. scared

Badi B has challenged Razia that in 10 days time, it will be her own daughter, her Achilles heel who will be responsible for her ouster from Khan Mansion and she will be sent to orphanage( Point to ponder:-why orphanage?? Are we meeting Tanveer’s past also here??) Badi B got her first victory when Razia had to cut her mane with the help of Humeira and she became the laughing stock in front of Haseena Bi. Also Razia’s plan to kill Badi B failed miserably. bounce

Highs of the Week:

**Some fabulous scenes of Asya: They goad and tease each other with the talks like Zoya- let it be, nakli honeymoon, aap karengi mujhse shaadi, mere “unki” baatein, biwi ka remote control, aapko mujhe saugat deni hogi, the “right” over each other which is subtly portrayed, the brief smile on the face of Asad when Zoya asked him to get a gift for her and the “look back “ while taking Dilshad to her room –They have taken the shape of a couple who have a strong affinity towards each other but will take some more time to accept and declare it to the world. cheers

** Asad heaved a sigh of relief when Dilshad took Zoya’s name, both were speechless for some long moments, and then Asad gathered himself to again talk about the haste marriage decision.

**The dialogues like jhooth ke pair nahi hote, Zoya looked at her legs, says main toh when Asad cuts her; cardio ka cardio, nikah se bhi chutti mil jayegi, nakli nikaah ke liye nikaah kar lete hain, sach ne jhooth ko legs donate kar diye, Zoya handed over her half eaten pizza to Asad twice, Dilshad pulling Asad’s legs/teasing him about his future in laws, the tu-tu main – main of Badi B—Razia :--all in all though lots of scenes were filler(buying out time for Ayan’s entry) but still never ever gave reasons to complain. They were a visual/audio delight :joker: :lol!:

Lows of the Week:

**The only regret: the official Engagement when aired seemed little disjointed, it may be the fault at the editing table or the channel’s call. I am assuming it’s the latter’s fault as even on Tuesday there was 17 minutes of ad break which might have resulted in chopping off some scenes. confused But the makers really did a great job in covering up the issue with the fab song as BG, coming out with awesome clicks of the pics/gallery post in Forum32 and then the dialogues/cute fight of asli –nakli sagai between Asya. Thumbsup

What to expect in the coming week:

** Day 1 of the challenge started in both the households on 1st May and it continued till 3rd May in Asad’s house- the last shot being Zoya-Najma discussing about the blood test when Tanveer is sleeping, while Day 2 had dawned in Ayan’s house by the closure of week where Razia finds Badi B hale and hearty next morning and Badi B warns her that by the end of the day, Humeira will slap Razia. affraid

So Monday will bring in the Day 2 in both the households: lets see if Zoya messes up the blood test thing and of course the rasm –e – shaugat: What will be Asad’s gift to Zoya? scratch :heart:

**Vikrant Massey has started shooting according to SBS, can we see him by Wednesday at least? What will make Humeira slap Razia(guess it has to be some comic situation but will be worth a watch; another slapgate coming up
Frnds chatting

**Looks like 10 days conundrum will take up a month at least Rolling Eyes The important matches of IPL are coming up, especially May 21,22,24 and 26, hence PATIENCE is the keyword for the viewers, the next dhamaka in all probability will be after the final overs are played in IPL. Till then, savour the romantic moments of Asya :) kya pata, kal ho na ho Wink

Aunt Polly had a word with Aunt TRP:

**TRP rises from 2.6 to 3.2 despite the ruckus of IPL uncles
**No.1 show on Zee
**No.2 show across GEC
**Slot leader

Need I say more??? Party1

Signing off Bye

Stay Blessed!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH-Week In A Nutshell --29th April to 3rd May :)

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-05, 23:21

Pallu, Heart

I just loved the post of yours. It was awesome. You have summed up the week's issue brilliantly.

Now the things I am going to look forward to this week is Humeria's slapping Razia. I really wonder how Badi Bi will make it happen. cheers
I would love to see the upcoming Rasams. I guess the Ajmeer trip will also be included in this week. The most important is Zoya doing a parda Phash of Tanu, Ayaan returning to the show (Not being Baloon Ka Dhukaan). Party2 Party2 bounce bounce bounce

I am really looking forward to this week.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-06, 01:11

What an awesome post Pallavi... cheers
Finally QH reached where it belongs (TRP)... its so much fun to watch... 21 minutes feels like 5 minutes... I know it has a lot of flaws... but there is nothing else out there that is as much fun to watch as this...

Thank you for writing all the dialogues... what does the one about the shoes meant? Homonyms? Jhoot (lies) and jootey (shoes)... Zoya even had mismatched pair of shoes on...God, i love that crazy woman...

I thought of you when Zoya started interrogating Tannu... her detective brain is working again... but Mr. Bond is lagging behind.

My fav doalogue : Yeah Sagai DEMOCRATIC hai ROFL and
Why are you outside my dream? Go away Mr. Khan..... :lol!:
people are usually perplexed when someone invades their dreams... only Zoya is perplexed that Asad is invading her reality....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-06, 10:03

Shesherkobita wrote:What an awesome post Pallavi... cheers
Finally QH reached where it belongs (TRP)... its so much fun to watch... 21 minutes feels like 5 minutes... I know it has a lot of flaws... but there is nothing else out there that is as much fun to watch as this...

Thank you for writing all the dialogues... what does the one about the shoes meant? Homonyms? Jhoot (lies) and jootey (shoes)... Zoya even had mismatched pair of shoes on...God, i love that crazy woman...

I thought of you when Zoya started interrogating Tannu... her detective brain is working again... but Mr. Bond is lagging behind.

My fav doalogue : Yeah Sagai DEMOCRATIC hai and
people are usually perplexed when someone invades their dreams... only Zoya is perplexed that Asad is invading her reality....

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-06, 10:58

anurao66 wrote:Pallu, Heart

I just loved the post of yours. It was awesome. You have summed up the week's issue brilliantly.

Now the things I am going to look forward to this week is Humeria's slapping Razia. I really wonder how Badi Bi will make it happen. cheers
I would love to see the upcoming Rasams. I guess the Ajmeer trip will also be included in this week. The most important is Zoya doing a parda Phash of Tanu, Ayaan returning to the show (Not being Baloon Ka Dhukaan). Party2 Party2 bounce bounce bounce

I am really looking forward to this week.

Thanks Anu :)

True this week will be full of romance and drama bounce bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-06, 11:03

Pals, very nice summation.. have watched 2 episodes in a row.. we are behind here, they aired the engagement one on Sat and have to catch a repeat of the next one today.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-06, 11:18

Shesherkobita wrote:What an awesome post Pallavi... cheers

My fav doalogue : Yeah Sagai DEMOCRATIC hai ROFL and

Thanks Sabi, I agree.....the way the show has been going on for the past week...never once did we feel that its a drag/not required scenes. The makers have really done a fab job and now that Ayan will be back...so I guess....things will start to move in Rashid's house too...a parallel track even......

Zoya...she was sooper ...with her hilarious dialogues....u wont believe...but I watched the entire re-run on Sat for 2.5 hrs..and did not get bored......that jhooth ke pair nahi hote is an idiom commonly used(literal meaning Wink A lie cant stand for long :P )...but look at the way it was used...sach ne jhooth ko legs donate kar diye.....OMG!!! Asad ki toh bolti bandh karwati hai yeh ladki :lol!:

yup i liked those dialogues too.....thanks for mentioning them, also dulhan main hun, aa kyon sharma rahein hain mujhse ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-06, 11:21

slmu wrote:Pals, very nice summation.. have watched 2 episodes in a row.. we are behind here, they aired the engagement one on Sat and have to catch a repeat of the next one today.

Thanks Shanthi :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum