Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 6th May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-06, 22:02

Day 2 of the challenge in both the households

Ayan's house:

The episode starts with Razia watching TV some saas bahu crap, asks a servant to get lassi, gets worried abt Badi B's challenge , drinks lassi and finds the note written by Badi B stuck to the glass reminding her about the slap. She throws the glass on the ground.

Razia goes to Badi B's room, finds Humeira chatting with her. Humeira comes towards her with a hand raised, razia goes back thining that she is about to slap her. Humeira tells her to relax as there is a piece of mango on her face and removes it. Badi B tells her that the slap wont come so easy on her and it will be during the daawat function in the night when the deed will be done. meoow

At the function in the evening, Haseena teases Razia,also enquires abt Rashid and Ayan to Shirin who tells her that Rasid is out of station for some business. Razia again spots Humeira with Badi B and tells her to go and help Nikhat.Badi B reminds her of the slap once again. cream

Asad's house:

Zoya with a syringe tries to take the blood from Tanveer, is about to leave with the blood but Tanveer gets up and calls out to her. Zoya puts the syringe in her pocket and tells her that she came to check on her. Tanu said she felt something pinched her and Zoya brushes it off on the mosquito malice and her shayari and leaves.

The function starts at Dilshad's place, an old lady comes, exchanges pleasantries with Dilshad and Najma. Dilshad goes to Zoya's room, she is elated to see her, shares her dream abt DIL , puts a nazar ka tika on her and tells her that she will call her bahu after marriage. Zoya is also emotional, tells Dilshad that she is like her mother and hence she should tell everything but Dilshad cuts her and tells her that she is able to see what both Asad-Zoya cant figure in their relationship and hence asks Zoya to relax and get ready for the function.

She comes to Asad's room and talks to herself that its only LOVE which is between the two of them how much ever both deny.

At the function in the evening, Asad is mesmerized when Zoya arrives, mitwa BG, both share an eyelock. Najma comes and asks Asad to take his place besides Zoya. Both look at each other with mitwa playing in BG. cheers

The same old lady comes and gives her blessings to the couple.The guests tease Asad and showers gifts. Najma reminds Zoya about the blood test, she is abt to leave to get it when Tanveer comes to congratulate both of them, apologises that she could not get a gift and tells Zoya that she will get one which she will remember for the lifetime. Evil or Very Mad

Precap: Razia is lying on the ground, guess had an epileptic attack, everyone is around her while Badi B asks Humeira to slap her so that she will get fine. affraid

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 6th May 2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-06, 23:30

Pallu,

Thanks for such a wonderful update. I really enjoyed reading you. I love the Razia and Badi Bi ka challenges.

I will watch the episode and come back.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-07, 03:37

Thanks for the update Palls, lol by the sound of the pre cap Badi B has engineered the slap well. Seems like setting the scene. Has the new Ayaan been shown yet?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-07, 03:43

Thanks Pallavi... as usual wonderful update

What a KOOL MAMA Dilashad is Thumbsup

I wonder what Tanveer will do? Is she going to declare that Asad is the Dad and break the engagement... is she going to poison / kidnap zoya? bounce whatever it is, if you know Pals...please dont tell me...

Why was Asad teary eyed when he saw Zoya dressed up? Is he planning to break up with her in front of everyone? couldnt understand the tears scratch Maybe he's just an emotional man...my husband gets teary eyed at birth of a child, bidai at weddings etc.. and I stare in disbelieve and think "Allah Miah, whats wrong with him?" Rolling Eyes

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-07, 11:51

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for such a wonderful update. I really enjoyed reading you. I love the Razia and Badi Bi ka challenges.

I will watch the episode and come back.

Thanks Anu...yeh dono senior citizens....timepass khel khel rahein hain yaar meoow

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-07, 11:57

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update Palls, lol by the sound of the pre cap Badi B has engineered the slap well. Seems like setting the scene. Has the new Ayaan been shown yet?

Thanks Sarra......the slap will be a comic relief but now they seem a drag, at least to me....yday dint enjoy razia--badi B scenes ...Ayan should make a entry soon.....only then things will move in rashid's house.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-07, 11:58

Nice update Pals.. what a cat fight between Razia and Badi B Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-07, 12:04

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi... as usual wonderful update

What a KOOL MAMA Dilashad is Thumbsup

I wonder what Tanveer will do? Is she going to declare that Asad is the Dad and break the engagement... is she going to poison / kidnap zoya? bounce whatever it is, if you know Pals...please dont tell me...

Why was Asad teary eyed when he saw Zoya dressed up? Is he planning to break up with her in front of everyone? couldnt understand the tears scratch Maybe he's just an emotional man...my husband gets teary eyed at birth of a child, bidai at weddings etc.. and I stare in disbelieve and think "Allah Miah, whats wrong with him?" Rolling Eyes

Thanks Sabi :)

Lets see how Tanuu will play cupid again Wink

@Assad,even I noticed the tears...guess he was too overwhelmed and must be thinking... I love her DAMMIT cheers

@ur hubby: next time he gets emotional, please give him a hug dear hug1 ...instaed of wondering whats wrong with him :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-07, 12:05

slmu wrote:Nice update Pals.. what a cat fight between Razia and Badi B Rolling Eyes

Thanks Shanthi.....

Now it seems to be a drag yaar.....am not enjoying it......they are just fillers......Ayan kab aayega scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-07, 12:09

pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice update Pals.. what a cat fight between Razia and Badi B Rolling Eyes

Thanks Shanthi.....

Now it seems to be a drag yaar.....am not enjoying it......they are just fillers......Ayan kab aayega scratch

He's started shooting right?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-07, 12:15

slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Shanthi.....

He's started shooting right?

yup acc to SBS, he started shooting from 5th May.....lets see....it should air by tomo at least

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-07, 12:23

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update Palls, lol by the sound of the pre cap Badi B has engineered the slap well. Seems like setting the scene. Has the new Ayaan been shown yet?

Thanks Sarra......the slap will be a comic relief but now they seem a drag, at least to me....yday dint enjoy razia--badi B scenes ...Ayan should make a entry soon.....only then things will move in rashid's house.

Yep yesterday's scenes sounded like fillers.. he started shooting around the 5th, they shot a couple of days ahead so in theory should he b seen today or tomorrow at the latest.?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-07, 12:38

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Yep yesterday's scenes sounded like fillers.. he started shooting around the 5th, they shot a couple of days ahead so in theory should he b seen today or tomorrow at the latest.?

Yup, never waited for Ayan so much Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-07, 12:56

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Yup, never waited for Ayan so much Wink

Har bhanday ka din aata hain :lol!:

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum