Latest topics

Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 11:07

Hello QHians!!! long hug

Aunt Polly had to make a sudden appearance mid-week and has come to calm the nerves of the viewers after Tuesday episode( especially Asad's anger on Zoya). Hope her efforts wont go in vain. So lets have a look at the pointers:

Asad blamed Zoya for the blood sample fiasco, he again vent out his anger on her without even giving her a chance to clear the air. Tanveer poured oil in fire and almost got succesful in putting words in Asad's mouth regarding the relationship.
And all this, when just a few minutes back, both Asad-Zoya shared a romantic eyelock. :||^v:

This has agitated all and sundry and have now started questioning Asad's love towards Zoya and Zoya's self respect. Everyone says ENOUGH is ENOUGH but then is it really so??? scratch

First and foremost, what have we all signed up for? A TV show which will run for at least a year if its very popular among the audience. It runs for 5 days a week and its impossible for the makers to show high point of the serial every alternate day, the build up to a bigger plot is at its own pace. Which means the story moves at its own speed, it will take time to develop to come to the climax and its as per decided by the makers. Can we all have a little PATIENCE and TRUST on the people "behind the scenes". king

Secondly, coming to Asad, why he behaved like that when he loves Zoya? My question is dint we know this very sketch on the board ?he was true to the character which has been shown to us for the past 6 months. The only change which has happened is he has started liking and loving Zoya but has he accepted that to even himself. Is he even sure about his relationship status, Rolling Eyes If its true then why is the constant denial of the engagement and the asli-nakli mudda. He is quite rigid and non vocal about his love then how can we expect him to treat Zoya in a different manner. He is just attracted to her and cant think of losing her but at the same time he is still to walk miles to understand that there is a lot of difference between liking and loving a person. There is TRUST and UNDERSTANDING underlying to everything one LOVES and RESPECTS. :sunny:

Thirdly, If one revisits the scene, its quite noticeable that the lion roared because he CARED for Zoya: mark the words chosen by him:-he reprimands her that she is irresponsible and always invites trouble even though her intentions are good(he mentions the 3 situations)and tells her to avoid any work if she cant give a proper closure. It was only when Tanveer pitched in Evil or Very Mad then he closes his eyes momentarily and then once again his anger is fanned and in the heat of the moment, he blames Zoya and then the dialogue about the importance/mockery of a relationship came out but he had his back on Zoya coz he knows that its not the TRUTH. No

Fourth, whats with Zoya's self respect? Why the fans even think on these lines? Zoya is a fighter, PERIOD. She will get down to the basics and will clear her name as is shown in the precap. Also if Asad is blow-hot, blow-cold, Zoya is no less. Have we not already seen this? Asad has asked her twice about making the engagement real and once about the marriage and on all 3 counts, it was Zoya who vehemently denied the relationship. Bang

Zoya and Asad are both a complex characters and have to learn, unlearn & relearn loads. party4

My request to the fandom:

Tanveer is the stupid cupid: Remember this and take a deep breath cheers

She is here to create trouble between Asya and will worsen the situation with further misunderstanding between them but lets not lose heart. This is the ONLY way how Asad and Zoya will realise their true feelings for each other and say Qubool Hai to the love they have for each other(guess Ajmer trip, murder with knife and Asad's slap will all culminate in this track) Party2

@Zoya leaving Asad's house on the grounds of self respect as he scolded her: Nada nada....when she dint leave earlier then why now?? yes, she will leave the house but it will be for another reason( read: disclosure of her father's identity) which will take some time to come. confused

Folks, we are just on the Day 2 of the challenge till 7th May(Tuesday episode). Lets fasten our seat belts as we are going to have a roller coaster ride for the next 8 serial days( about a month or so in real world) so lets not draw our swords so soon. bounce

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!!! Dance

Signing off wave

Stay Blessed!!!

[/b]

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 11:16

ha ha pallo rani , the bigger phanka on board with showing her utmost faith and hope over the cvs. I agree to pallo. But sometimes his gussa becomes unbearable. But when we look at you perspective picture is different and picture abhi baki hein.. lekin sach kahoon im bored of all this dreams seq and drama fake, engagement and all.

But still I have high hopes for Qh kyonki its my only one entertainment piece as of now in full meaning . so will give it chance till last epi .

Asad angry I know but he should control using his words na I know he love her and in this context he can scold her but should try to control hurling words which will make her sad. Ithna tho bantha hein boss

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-08, 11:18

Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 11:24

slmu wrote:Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.
Shanthi uske brain gaya tel lene. Why cant he just think as how she should have arranged chicken blood or chilcken se ithna blood mitha hein ?? Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 11:25

slmu wrote:Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.

Agree Shanthi.....he blew off his fuse too soon without even cross questioning and re thinking about it.

And thats why he spent up his anger initially on Zoya...that she cant do any work in the RIGHT manner. He also goes step by step abot what all must have happened with that blood sample with his thinking cap too.

But right on cue, Tanveer interrupted and took the discussion to another level....she deflected the blood sample issue to Asya trust issue.


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-08, 11:29

pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.

Agree Shanthi.....he blew off his fuse too soon without even cross questioning and re thinking about it.

And thats why he spent up his anger initially on Zoya...that she cant do any work in the RIGHT manner. He also goes step by step abot what all must have happened with that blood sample with his thinking cap too.

But right on cue, Tanveer interrupted and took the discussion to another level....she deflected the blood sample issue to Asya trust issue.


So he just dances to Tanveer's tune.. why get deflected.. he is on track and he should have stopped Tanveer.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-08, 11:30

clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.
Shanthi uske brain gaya tel lene. Why cant he just think as how she should have arranged chicken blood or chilcken se ithna blood mitha hein ?? Bang

:lol!: Shami, chicken say itna blood milta hai ya nahi, I wouldn't know, but its crazy for him to take it out on her.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 11:35

clarissasham wrote:ha ha pallo rani , the bigger phanka on board with showing her utmost faith and hope over the cvs. I agree to pallo. But sometimes his gussa becomes unbearable. But when we look at you perspective picture is different and picture abhi baki hein.. lekin sach kahoon im bored of all this dreams seq and drama fake, engagement and all.

But still I have high hopes for Qh kyonki its my only one entertainment piece as of now in full meaning . so will give it chance till last epi .

Asad angry I know but he should control using his words na I know he love her and in this context he can scold her but should try to control hurling words which will make her sad. Ithna tho bantha hein boss

Lolzzz Shami, I know I am in minority ( in favour of Asad's reaction) but then guess I am sure that he will come around. I still maintain that his words were all to caution Zoya coz he cared for her, but only after Tanveer's interference , those words became really hurtful.

Drama toh abhi bahut baaki hai Shami, IPL ends on 26th May...toh at least tab tak toh yeh sab chalega hi cheers



pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 11:40

slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.

Agree Shanthi.....he blew off his fuse too soon without even cross questioning and re thinking about it.

And thats why he spent up his anger initially on Zoya...that she cant do any work in the RIGHT manner. He also goes step by step abot what all must have happened with that blood sample with his thinking cap too.

But right on cue, Tanveer interrupted and took the discussion to another level....she deflected the blood sample issue to Asya trust issue.


So he just dances to Tanveer's tune.. why get deflected.. he is on track and he should have stopped Tanveer.

One because the story demands that :lol!:

Secondly, he has a image of Tanu, his childhood friend that she is always right, with proper tehzeeb etc etc, so whenever she sweet talks, he is easily taken.
This is also a learning curve for him to know and differentiate between people.....that he cant just assume that a jeans clad girl will always be wrong. Asad has to come out of his prejudices.

And a redemption track bhi maangta hai yaar Wink


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-08, 11:44

pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.

Agree Shanthi.....he blew off his fuse too soon without even cross questioning and re thinking about it.

And thats why he spent up his anger initially on Zoya...that she cant do any work in the RIGHT manner. He also goes step by step abot what all must have happened with that blood sample with his thinking cap too.

But right on cue, Tanveer interrupted and took the discussion to another level....she deflected the blood sample issue to Asya trust issue.


So he just dances to Tanveer's tune.. why get deflected.. he is on track and he should have stopped Tanveer.

One because the story demands that :lol!:

Secondly, he has a image of Tanu, his childhood friend that she is always right, with proper tehzeeb etc etc, so whenever she sweet talks, he is easily taken.
This is also a learning curve for him to know and differentiate between people.....that he cant just assume that a jeans clad girl will always be wrong. Asad has to come out of his prejudices.

And a redemption track bhi maangta hai yaar Wink


Yaar, if it was Zoya he would have just said, meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui.. so why not with Tanu??

Redemption track yes, but this PH's track record on redemption is not good.. so not holding out hopes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-08, 11:53

Pallavi.... No amount of crap is going get me to stop watching QH... I have accepted that its illogical on every layer... All the poisoning, murder traps? Tanu snapping the chicken head (Allah Miah, how cruel can the CVs get? oh, i know, cruel as the 70s, 80s B grade Hindi movies were 3 cheers to RETRO)

Asad - Zoya ... disappointed?... but WHY? they were always like that. That's their relationship. In IPK... ASR would hurl abuse abt money, class etc and Khushi would still come back to get more abuse from him...even though they clearly didn't believe those accusations themselves, they still took time to be sure.

in QH... Asad always mistrusted Zoya as she is a shallow, frivolous American with no understanding of Indian culture, respect, personal space, family values etc. He is still struggling to accept that he loves her (this is where he fights mind over heart). The reason Zoya comes back is also because she is in love.... She could always move to a hotel...she tried several times to move out. Its Asad who always stops her! What happened at the Jashne Saugat fits perfectly to how the characters were developed. I think this will be repeated several times before some BIG dhamaka takes them to ultimate realization.

Pallavi, dont worry... no one really expected them to get married this early in the serial... Today was only the first day of Zoya's awareness of what Physical effect Asad has on Zoya... hadn't seen that so far... bounce

Besides there really isnt anything else worth watching... I cant stand Sas Bahu Darama... even SC is a Sas Bahu tug of war ( at some level)... How KOOL is Dilshad? It's a "sign from above"... yes, Momma... I'd marry your stupid son to have a MIL like you. :)




Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 11:54

slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Agree Shanthi.....he blew off his fuse too soon without even cross questioning and re thinking about it.

And thats why he spent up his anger initially on Zoya...that she cant do any work in the RIGHT manner. He also goes step by step abot what all must have happened with that blood sample with his thinking cap too.

But right on cue, Tanveer interrupted and took the discussion to another level....she deflected the blood sample issue to Asya trust issue.


So he just dances to Tanveer's tune.. why get deflected.. he is on track and he should have stopped Tanveer.

One because the story demands that :lol!:

Secondly, he has a image of Tanu, his childhood friend that she is always right, with proper tehzeeb etc etc, so whenever she sweet talks, he is easily taken.
This is also a learning curve for him to know and differentiate between people.....that he cant just assume that a jeans clad girl will always be wrong. Asad has to come out of his prejudices.

And a redemption track bhi maangta hai yaar Wink


Yaar, if it was Zoya he would have just said, meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui.. so why not with Tanu??

Redemption track yes, but this PH's track record on redemption is not good.. so not holding out hopes

With Tanu, he is at his courteous best, lets not forget that its only Zoya on whom he has raised his voice.The character of Asad--- He is quite conservative in his behaviour, stay within the societal limits, follows traditions etc and hence he has not talked back to Razia even when she was cursing Dilshad at the play or very recently too at the function, he dint speak in between when Shirin-Razia were maligning Dilshad.

But with Zoya, she brings out a different side of him.....in all the ways.


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-08, 11:55

slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.
Shanthi uske brain gaya tel lene. Why cant he just think as how she should have arranged chicken blood or chilcken se ithna blood mitha hein ?? Bang

:lol!: Shami, chicken say itna blood milta hai ya nahi, I wouldn't know, but its crazy for him to take it out on her.


Shanthi.... love you....Arrey U looking for sensible answer in QH? Nehin...
This is the most fun bakwas show! Come and join us kick it to the ground and still love it....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-08, 11:58

Pals, Sabi.. will accept it and move on..

Yesterday was a bad day for the LSV.. so this just brought out more frustrations.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 12:01

Shesherkobita wrote:Pallavi.... No amount of crap is going get me to stop watching QH... I have accepted that its illogical on every layer... All the poisoning, murder traps? Tanu snapping the chicken head (Allah Miah, how cruel can the CVs get? oh, i know, cruel as the 70s, 80s B grade Hindi movies were 3 cheers to RETRO)

Asad - Zoya ... disappointed?... but WHY? they were always like that. That's their relationship. In IPK... ASR would hurl abuse abt money, class etc and Khushi would still come back to get more abuse from him...even though they clearly didn't believe those accusations themselves, they still took time to be sure.

in QH... Asad always mistrusted Zoya as she is a shallow, frivolous American with no understanding of Indian culture, respect, personal space, family values etc. He is still struggling to accept that he loves her (this is where he fights mind over heart). The reason Zoya comes back is also because she is in love.... She could always move to a hotel...she tried several times to move out. Its Asad who always stops her! What happened at the Jashne Saugat fits perfectly to how the characters were developed. I think this will be repeated several times before some BIG dhamaka takes them to ultimate realization.

Pallavi, dont worry... no one really expected them to get married this early in the serial... Today was only the first day of Zoya's awareness of what Physical effect Asad has on Zoya... hadn't seen that so far... bounce

Besides there really isnt anything else worth watching... I cant stand Sas Bahu Darama... even SC is a Sas Bahu tug of war ( at some level)... How KOOL is Dilshad? It's a "sign from above"... yes, Momma... I'd marry your stupid son to have a MIL like you. :)



100 % right yar its crap sometimes but still love it like ipk though not that much. Don’t take me wrong I watch asad and enjoys only because I get a feel that im seeing replica of ASR and I watch zoe and loves her cause I feel kli I get replica of modern khushi. So its like watching ipk or shade of ipk so I love Qh in whetever they provide but will question them all time. its fun filled show for me by all means. I sometimes fails to get the seriousness of the subjects they throws at us because of all this chicken drama and all. Sleep

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 12:03

pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:

So he just dances to Tanveer's tune.. why get deflected.. he is on track and he should have stopped Tanveer.

One because the story demands that :lol!:

Secondly, he has a image of Tanu, his childhood friend that she is always right, with proper tehzeeb etc etc, so whenever she sweet talks, he is easily taken.
This is also a learning curve for him to know and differentiate between people.....that he cant just assume that a jeans clad girl will always be wrong. Asad has to come out of his prejudices.

And a redemption track bhi maangta hai yaar Wink


Yaar, if it was Zoya he would have just said, meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui.. so why not with Tanu??

Redemption track yes, but this PH's track record on redemption is not good.. so not holding out hopes

With Tanu, he is at his courteous best, lets not forget that its only Zoya on whom he has raised his voice.The character of Asad--- He is quite conservative in his behaviour, stay within the societal limits, follows traditions etc and hence he has not talked back to Razia even when she was cursing Dilshad at the play or very recently too at the function, he dint speak in between when Shirin-Razia were maligning Dilshad.

But with Zoya, she brings out a different side of him.....in all the ways.

Redemption woh kya hotha hein

Loll when hear redemption I feel like getting iron rod and hitting gul with it Bang

Cause I hate it from IPK days

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 12:04

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, you do bring up valid points.

But seriously, does he really think that Zoya is such an idiot as to give him chicken blood? And instead of yelling at her, shouldn't he have become suspicious as to how its chicken blood and did a little digging.

Be angry by all means.. but use that in a proper manner.
Shanthi uske brain gaya tel lene. Why cant he just think as how she should have arranged chicken blood or chilcken se ithna blood mitha hein ?? Bang

:lol!: Shami, chicken say itna blood milta hai ya nahi, I wouldn't know, but its crazy for him to take it out on her.


Shanthi.... love you....Arrey U looking for sensible answer in QH? Nehin...
This is the most fun bakwas show! Come and join us kick it to the ground and still love it....
Shanthi yar watch it like we saw iPk in last days like keeping ur bheja in freezer

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 12:06

Shesherkobita wrote:Pallavi.... No amount of crap is going get me to stop watching QH... I have accepted that its illogical on every layer... All the poisoning, murder traps? Tanu snapping the chicken head (Allah Miah, how cruel can the CVs get? oh, i know, cruel as the 70s, 80s B grade Hindi movies were 3 cheers to RETRO)

Asad - Zoya ... disappointed?... but WHY? they were always like that. That's their relationship. In IPK... ASR would hurl abuse abt money, class etc and Khushi would still come back to get more abuse from him...even though they clearly didn't believe those accusations themselves, they still took time to be sure.

in QH... Asad always mistrusted Zoya as she is a shallow, frivolous American with no understanding of Indian culture, respect, personal space, family values etc. He is still struggling to accept that he loves her (this is where he fights mind over heart). The reason Zoya comes back is also because she is in love.... She could always move to a hotel...she tried several times to move out. Its Asad who always stops her! What happened at the Jashne Saugat fits perfectly to how the characters were developed. I think this will be repeated several times before some BIG dhamaka takes them to ultimate realization.

Pallavi, dont worry... no one really expected them to get married this early in the serial... Today was only the first day of Zoya's awareness of what Physical effect Asad has on Zoya... hadn't seen that so far... bounce

Besides there really isnt anything else worth watching... I cant stand Sas Bahu Darama... even SC is a Sas Bahu tug of war ( at some level)... How KOOL is Dilshad? It's a "sign from above"... yes, Momma... I'd marry your stupid son to have a MIL like you. :)


Sabi, I know....guess we will be the few remaining when QH will be taking its last breath Wink Such is our loyalty Embarassed so true 70s revisited in all the respects.

OMG that chicken killing was scared

Really liked how u drew the parallel between IPK and QH...ekdum same to same yahan pe bhi ho raha hai aur aage bhi hoga.......til the next bomb explodes and realization dawn.

I am so much interested to know how the makers will show the romantic scenes where both REALIZE...and since Nissar is helping Gul so am super excited.


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-08, 12:07

slmu wrote:Pals, Sabi.. will accept it and move on..

Yesterday was a bad day for the LSV.. so this just brought out more frustrations.
What happened? with kind permission from PALS... turning it into a chat...
Is this abt Khoosurat? I saw abt Adi being server too... I stopped watching them... I watch them once in awhile...

QH isnt logical at all... you cannot enjoy it that way.. its absolutely NOT realistic... But I trust they know how to bring PASSION out from rocks... I ain't no KSG lover.. but even i somehow get his character... the restrained soft spoken man, doesnt even raise his eyes while talking to a woman... But Zoya brings the worst out of him. I have gradually started liking him in this role. ... (trust me ... this is no IPK, he aint no BS... but chalega...)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 12:08

slmu wrote:Pals, Sabi.. will accept it and move on..

Yesterday was a bad day for the LSV.. so this just brought out more frustrations.

Aww Shanthi, love u darling :heart:

Did I make the matters worse for LSV ?? No


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-08, 12:09

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, Sabi.. will accept it and move on..

Yesterday was a bad day for the LSV.. so this just brought out more frustrations.
What happened? with kind permission from PALS... turning it into a chat...
Is this abt Khoosurat? I saw abt Adi being server too... I stopped watching them... I watch them once in awhile...

QH isnt logical at all... you cannot enjoy it that way.. its absolutely NOT realistic... But I trust they know how to bring PASSION out from rocks... I ain't no KSG lover.. but even i somehow get his character... the restrained soft spoken man, doesnt even raise his eyes while talking to a woman... But Zoya brings the worst out of him. I have gradually started liking him in this role. ... (trust me ... this is no IPK, he aint no BS... but chalega...)

check out my 3 in 1 LSV and you will know.


slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by slmu on 2013-05-08, 12:11

pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, Sabi.. will accept it and move on..

Yesterday was a bad day for the LSV.. so this just brought out more frustrations.

Aww Shanthi, love u darling :heart:

Did I make the matters worse for LSV ?? No


long hug it was just one more thread to rant in :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-08, 12:14

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

One because the story demands that :lol!:

Secondly, he has a image of Tanu, his childhood friend that she is always right, with proper tehzeeb etc etc, so whenever she sweet talks, he is easily taken.
This is also a learning curve for him to know and differentiate between people.....that he cant just assume that a jeans clad girl will always be wrong. Asad has to come out of his prejudices.

And a redemption track bhi maangta hai yaar Wink


Yaar, if it was Zoya he would have just said, meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui.. so why not with Tanu??

Redemption track yes, but this PH's track record on redemption is not good.. so not holding out hopes

With Tanu, he is at his courteous best, lets not forget that its only Zoya on whom he has raised his voice.The character of Asad--- He is quite conservative in his behaviour, stay within the societal limits, follows traditions etc and hence he has not talked back to Razia even when she was cursing Dilshad at the play or very recently too at the function, he dint speak in between when Shirin-Razia were maligning Dilshad.

But with Zoya, she brings out a different side of him.....in all the ways.

Redemption woh kya hotha hein

Loll when hear redemption I feel like getting iron rod and hitting gul with it Bang

Cause I hate it from IPK days

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

Shami...what redemption are u talking abt? I wasnt part of redux...so i sometimes dont get the references... do you mean Shayam?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 12:17

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, Sabi.. will accept it and move on..

Yesterday was a bad day for the LSV.. so this just brought out more frustrations.
What happened? with kind permission from PALS... turning it into a chat...
Is this abt Khoosurat? I saw abt Adi being server too... I stopped watching them... I watch them once in awhile...

QH isnt logical at all... you cannot enjoy it that way.. its absolutely NOT realistic... But I trust they know how to bring PASSION out from rocks... I ain't no KSG lover.. but even i somehow get his character... the restrained soft spoken man, doesnt even raise his eyes while talking to a woman... But Zoya brings the worst out of him. I have gradually started liking him in this role. ... (trust me ... this is no IPK, he aint no BS... but chalega...)

Sabi...QH forum is all yours....and ours, mil baith ke dil ke aarzoo baha nikalte hain aur Shanthi ka bhi server issues theek ho jayega bounce

Agree with u on Asad's mood swings( only Zoya's presence required Wink


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 12:23

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

One because the story demands that :lol!:

Secondly, he has a image of Tanu, his childhood friend that she is always right, with proper tehzeeb etc etc, so whenever she sweet talks, he is easily taken.
This is also a learning curve for him to know and differentiate between people.....that he cant just assume that a jeans clad girl will always be wrong. Asad has to come out of his prejudices.

And a redemption track bhi maangta hai yaar Wink


Yaar, if it was Zoya he would have just said, meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui.. so why not with Tanu??

Redemption track yes, but this PH's track record on redemption is not good.. so not holding out hopes

With Tanu, he is at his courteous best, lets not forget that its only Zoya on whom he has raised his voice.The character of Asad--- He is quite conservative in his behaviour, stay within the societal limits, follows traditions etc and hence he has not talked back to Razia even when she was cursing Dilshad at the play or very recently too at the function, he dint speak in between when Shirin-Razia were maligning Dilshad.

But with Zoya, she brings out a different side of him.....in all the ways.

Redemption woh kya hotha hein

Loll when hear redemption I feel like getting iron rod and hitting gul with it Bang

Cause I hate it from IPK days

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

Shami jaan....aaj toh mera Bang ho jayega aapke haatho :>//:

i so wish ki mere mann ki muraad poori ho jaye ......REDEMPTION track se....ek do scene bhi chalega but chahiye party4

aur mujhe ek breakdown scene bhi chahiye Party2

aur ab main bhaagti hun before u hit me with that chappal Scared


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum