Latest topics

Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-08, 12:27

Palls I havnt seen the episodes but it fits his character sketch, he should have learnt from previous but he is fighting his feelings, he is confused, denying, frustrated and Zoya will remain and forgive.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 12:34

sarra0 wrote:Palls I havnt seen the episodes but it fits his character sketch, he should have learnt from previous but he is fighting his feelings, he is confused, denying, frustrated and Zoya will remain and forgive.

Yup Sarra, he is shouting to cover up his own helplessness, the fight between his Dil and Dimaag......also its not so easy to get rid of age old prejudices.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 12:35

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Pals, Sabi.. will accept it and move on..

Yesterday was a bad day for the LSV.. so this just brought out more frustrations.
What happened? with kind permission from PALS... turning it into a chat...
Is this abt Khoosurat? I saw abt Adi being server too... I stopped watching them... I watch them once in awhile...

QH isnt logical at all... you cannot enjoy it that way.. its absolutely NOT realistic... But I trust they know how to bring PASSION out from rocks... I ain't no KSG lover.. but even i somehow get his character... the restrained soft spoken man, doesnt even raise his eyes while talking to a woman... But Zoya brings the worst out of him. I have gradually started liking him in this role. ... (trust me ... this is no IPK, he aint no BS... but chalega...)
same case here im liking him gradually only due to his portrayal as asad

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 12:37

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yaar, if it was Zoya he would have just said, meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui.. so why not with Tanu??

Redemption track yes, but this PH's track record on redemption is not good.. so not holding out hopes

With Tanu, he is at his courteous best, lets not forget that its only Zoya on whom he has raised his voice.The character of Asad--- He is quite conservative in his behaviour, stay within the societal limits, follows traditions etc and hence he has not talked back to Razia even when she was cursing Dilshad at the play or very recently too at the function, he dint speak in between when Shirin-Razia were maligning Dilshad.

But with Zoya, she brings out a different side of him.....in all the ways.

Redemption woh kya hotha hein

Loll when hear redemption I feel like getting iron rod and hitting gul with it Bang

Cause I hate it from IPK days

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

Shami...what redemption are u talking abt? I wasnt part of redux...so i sometimes dont get the references... do you mean Shayam?
H aha yar arnavs redemption for torturing khushi

even khushi forgot that but viewers were crying esp mahilamorcha were crying for redemption Aranv said sorry once and we asr phankis were happy :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 12:40

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yaar, if it was Zoya he would have just said, meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui.. so why not with Tanu??

Redemption track yes, but this PH's track record on redemption is not good.. so not holding out hopes

With Tanu, he is at his courteous best, lets not forget that its only Zoya on whom he has raised his voice.The character of Asad--- He is quite conservative in his behaviour, stay within the societal limits, follows traditions etc and hence he has not talked back to Razia even when she was cursing Dilshad at the play or very recently too at the function, he dint speak in between when Shirin-Razia were maligning Dilshad.

Loll when hear redemption I feel like getting iron rod and hitting gul with it Bang

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

Shami jaan....aaj toh mera Bang ho jayega aapke haatho :>//:

i so wish ki mere mann ki muraad poori ho jaye ......REDEMPTION track se....ek do scene bhi chalega but chahiye party4

aur mujhe ek breakdown scene bhi chahiye Party2

aur ab main bhaagti hun before u hit me with that chappal Scared

Lelo ek yeah do Bang

Break down scene then I would say IPk deserved more than Qh . Qh ka abhi who level aya hi. Let asad torture her more.

asad insult her more then we will demand even though it will go futile

Im not expecting redemption pallo seriously cause by that time gul will forget it and will sing mitwa ishq pe zor nahi

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-08, 12:42

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Palls I havnt seen the episodes but it fits his character sketch, he should have learnt from previous but he is fighting his feelings, he is confused, denying, frustrated and Zoya will remain and forgive.

Yup Sarra, he is shouting to cover up his own helplessness, the fight between his Dil and Dimaag......also its not so easy to get rid of age old prejudices.

Nope it isn't.. and until he acknowledges his feelings his frustration is going to build. I hadn't realised that that because of his shouting people were debating his feelings or lack of.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-08, 13:00

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

i so wish ki mere mann ki muraad poori ho jaye ......REDEMPTION track se....ek do scene bhi chalega but chahiye party4

Lelo ek yeah do Bang

Break down scene then I would say IPk deserved more than Qh . Qh ka abhi who level aya hi. Let asad torture her more.

Im not expecting redemption pallo seriously cause by that time gul will forget it and will sing mitwa ishq pe zor nahi

THere is NOT going to be any redemption...remember the SLAP Asad planted on Zoya? There was sooo much talk abt it... someone wrote a petition for people to sign and submit to GUL... nothing happened... they all forgot about it... I do not expect it to happen....

Dont you think Mangalpur breakdown was too early in the episodes? I am sure there will be more breakdown... but not for redemtion... They will use KSGs big eyes filling with water more and more... I hope Shurvi can do justice to those emotional scenes.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 13:05

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Nope it isn't.. and until he acknowledges his feelings his frustration is going to build. I hadn't realised that that because of his shouting people were debating his feelings or lack of.

Sarra....fandom is furious abt how Asad can blame Zoya since he now loves her affraid ...and due to this ZOya should walk out for her self respect No

Ab main kuchh bolungi toh bologe ki bolti hai Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 13:11

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

Lelo ek yeah do Bang

Shami...I have hopes coz the way Gul handled Asad's slap uproar.....so this time around looks like she is in no mood to listen to the cry of mahila- morcha.

Well u know abt my love for IPK till hate marriage and BS, I am not going there at all.....and yes...QH is yet to reach there as per story is concerned, there are lots of things to happen.....and I really hope that she does a good job.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 13:16

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Redemption woh kya hotha hein

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

Lelo ek yeah do Bang

THere is NOT going to be any redemption...remember the SLAP Asad planted on Zoya? There was sooo much talk abt it... someone wrote a petition for people to sign and submit to GUL... nothing happened... they all forgot about it... I do not expect it to happen....

Dont you think Mangalpur breakdown was too early in the episodes? I am sure there will be more breakdown... but not for redemtion... They will use KSGs big eyes filling with water more and more... I hope Shurvi can do justice to those emotional scenes.

Sabi, fingers crossed for the breakdown( guess it will be the ONE to voice their feelings to each other and also, when her father's identity will be disclosed) and redemption (when Tanveer's truth will be exposed)

Mangalpur was needed coz I think that was the first when he realised her importance in his life.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-08, 13:19

[quote="pollyanna"][quote="clarissasham"][quote="pollyanna"]
clarissasham wrote:

Shami...I have hopes coz the way Gul handled Asad's slap uproar.....so this time around looks like she is in no mood to listen to the cry of mahila- morcha.

Well u know abt my love for IPK till hate marriage and BS, I am not going there at all.....and yes...QH is yet to reach there as per story is concerned, there are lots of things to happen.....and I really hope that she does a good job.

Pals... what did Gul do abt the slap? I must've missed it. Zoya flinched in fear once after Dilshad came back from hospital... but i didnt see Asad saying sorry or anything... or maybe i dont remember.

Hate marriage... there will some sort of strange marriage in QH too.. brace yourself for it Pallavi.... Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-08, 13:25

[quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="pollyanna"][quote="clarissasham"]
pollyanna wrote:
Pals... what did Gul do abt the slap? I must've missed it. Zoya flinched in fear once after Dilshad came back from hospital... but i didnt see Asad saying sorry or anything... or maybe i dont remember.

Hate marriage... there will some sort of strange marriage in QH too.. brace yourself for it Pallavi.... Evil or Very Mad

Nothing was done about the slap

YEP marriage between Zoya Ayan, Palls is looking forward to it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-08, 13:26

[quote="pollyanna"][quote="Shesherkobita"]
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Sabi, fingers crossed for the breakdown( guess it will be the ONE to voice their feelings to each other and also, when her father's identity will be disclosed) and redemption (when Tanveer's truth will be exposed)

Mangalpur was needed coz I think that was the first when he realised her importance in his life.

Oh okay...confession kind of break down... I would also like Zoya to challenge Asad the way khushi did after the guest house... So much anger and frustration came out from those scene (not to mention the passion when ASR pinned her against the wall Embarassed )

I guess, you are right abt Mangalpur... KSG was good in those scenes... gut wrenching.. I have decided NOT to get too attached (like IPK) and not to expect too much from CVs... I want to enjoy it and smile... The way I always smile when HAsinaBi comes over :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-08, 13:32

[quote="sarra0"][quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="pollyanna"]
clarissasham wrote:

Yes, I dont recall anything being done abt the slap... maybe Pals knows more..
I dont care if Ayan married Zoya... for once I want to see what the CVs really planned as far as story goes... I stiill wonder how the story of IPK would've gone without the kidnapping plot... what was their original plan?
Also wondering abt Hilla marriage... I have never seen a Hilla marriage in my lifetime and I am Muslim... its like a Myth made for TV and Movies... want to see how they handle it...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 13:35

[quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="pollyanna"][quote="clarissasham"]
pollyanna wrote:

Sabi.....Gul turned a deaf ear to all the cries ...and that was the best thing to do,,,she did not succumb to all the petition to make Asad apologise....Cheers to her Thumbsup and thats the reason I have little hope :)

@ Marriage in QH, I am sure ...it wont be a conventional one.......in all probability, once Tannu lies are exposed, she will use the masterstroke of letting Asad know abt Zoya's father......lets see......how Gul takes this ahead party4

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 13:37

[quote="sarra0"][quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="pollyanna"]
clarissasham wrote:

Grrrr Shami jaan.......Zoya--Ayan marriage toh kya ...romance bhi nahi hoga......if it happens..it will be staged one for Razia.

The day Holi episode aired and Ayan -Zoya came face to face........the romantic angle theory was shelved off.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 13:40

[quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="pollyanna"]
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Oh okay...confession kind of break down... I would also like Zoya to challenge Asad the way khushi did after the guest house... So much anger and frustration came out from those scene (not to mention the passion when ASR pinned her against the wall Embarassed )

I guess, you are right abt Mangalpur... KSG was good in those scenes... gut wrenching.. I have decided NOT to get too attached (like IPK) and not to expect too much from CVs... I want to enjoy it and smile... The way I always smile when HAsinaBi comes over :sunny:

kya scene yaad dila diya aapne Sabi...I loved that ASR-Khushi scene bounce

U know, now everytime Haseena comes onscreen, I remember u...and crack a smile :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 13:44

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Sarra....fandom is furious abt how Asad can blame Zoya since he now loves her affraid ...and due to this ZOya should walk out for her self respect No

They asked for the same when arnav insulted khsuhi but nothing of that sort happened.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-08, 13:46

[quote="pollyanna"][quote="sarra0"][quote="Shesherkobita"]
pollyanna wrote:

Grrrr Shami jaan.......Zoya--Ayan marriage toh kya ...romance bhi nahi hoga......if it happens..it will be staged one for Razia.

The day Holi episode aired and Ayan -Zoya came face to face........the romantic angle theory was shelved off.....

Agar hoga tho will take buajis belan for sure . but I think gul is thinking in those lines

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 13:54

[quote="clarissasham"][quote="pollyanna"][quote="sarra0"]
Shesherkobita wrote:Agar hoga tho will take buajis belan for sure . but I think gul is thinking in those lines

:) Wink :rendeer:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-08, 14:31

[quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="sarra0"][quote="Shesherkobita"]
pollyanna wrote:
I dont care if Ayan married Zoya... for once I want to see what the CVs really planned as far as story goes... I stiill wonder how the story of IPK would've gone without the kidnapping plot... what was their original plan?
Also wondering abt Hilla marriage... I have never seen a Hilla marriage in my lifetime and I am Muslim... its like a Myth made for TV and Movies... want to see how they handle it...

What is a Hilla marriage? IP they changed the plot after Holi, thou i don't know how much was 4lions issues and how much SP interfered. It was probably a mix. But hopefully they have learnt the lesson and will tell the story and Zee doesn't interfere much.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-08, 14:38

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Bolo Bolo, yeh kis type ka fandom hain. scratch y do 4limos show attract these type of fans. Wen she nappies ayan these same fans will go mental, these days don't know wat they want. If they want to listen to fans they should listen to us cheers

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-08, 15:48

Pallu,

I still have not got a chance to see the episode. But the points who have written are absolutely true.

1. Asad true to character will always shout at Zoya and this time also he has done it.

2, There will be many twists and turns in a show especially this one saw many for the last two weeks. I am not surpised that this is one of them.

3. Both Asad and Zoya have not expressed their love. Asad even though he has not expressed himself is in love with Zoya. He is very concerned about her. He was just not told it loudly.

4. This was another fisaco committed by Zoya and got shouted by Asad. He does the same thing always. He just jumps to conclusion.

5.Zoya will come up with some detectivegiri now. I am sure she will find out about Tanveer

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-05-08, 20:11

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Loll when hear redemption I feel like getting iron rod and hitting gul with it

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

Shami jaan....aaj toh mera ho jayega aapke haatho :>//:

i so wish ki mere mann ki muraad poori ho jaye ......REDEMPTION track se....ek do scene bhi chalega but chahiye

aur mujhe ek breakdown scene bhi chahiye

aur ab main bhaagti hun before u hit me with that chappal

Lelo ek yeah do

Okay I have just seen this thread and wanted to say some stuff...

I know that people are getting really frustrated with Asad and the way he constantly disrespects Zoya.. we should not compare Zoya and Khushi because they are both different chracters... I feel that Gul Khan is not showcasing Zoya talent and ability in a good way.. she seems like the kinda of gurl who can stand up to what she believes in and from the previous episodes of her she seems Fiesty and also looks like someone who can stand up for herself.....

What I find furstrating about this is that people keep saying to calm down and be patient... well how much longer can we all watch Asad mistreat Zoya and talk to her the way he does (I understand that he does not want to acknolwdeg the fact that he is in love with her...) but dont we all think that Zoya deserves some tiny bit of respect...

If he is able to respect his mom, najma and Tannu... then I believe that his attitude towards Zoya at the Mo is Wrenk...

Asad should not be able to constantly get away with hurting her all the time... I feel that the role should change and Zoya gets to insult him as much as he has insulted her.... just my opinion....

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 21:05

[quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="sarra0"][quote="Shesherkobita"]
pollyanna wrote:

I wud have loved to see how Gul portrays Hilla marriage but lets see if she will play such a big gamble -Ayan-Zoya track.......

@ Asad's slap: nothing much happened and the furore died its own death Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: