Latest topics

Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 21:08

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

I still have not got a chance to see the episode. But the points who have written are absolutely true.

1. Asad true to character will always shout at Zoya and this time also he has done it.

2, There will be many twists and turns in a show especially this one saw many for the last two weeks. I am not surpised that this is one of them.

3. Both Asad and Zoya have not expressed their love. Asad even though he has not expressed himself is in love with Zoya. He is very concerned about her. He was just not told it loudly.

4. This was another fisaco committed by Zoya and got shouted by Asad. He does the same thing always. He just jumps to conclusion.

5.Zoya will come up with some detectivegiri now. I am sure she will find out about Tanveer

Yup Anu, agree with ur points. guess rather than making a hue and cry about Asad's shouting , the fans should enjoy the track yaar......A TV show is for entertainment purpose , as told by some sane person

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad ka gussa: Sahi ya Galat ????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 21:12

Ksaria1 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Redemption woh kya hotha hein

Loll when hear redemption I feel like getting iron rod and hitting gul with it

Cause I hate it from IPK days

Redemption anhi milega

Bus keh diya

Shami jaan....aaj toh mera ho jayega aapke haatho :>//:

i so wish ki mere mann ki muraad poori ho jaye ......REDEMPTION track se....ek do scene bhi chalega but chahiye

aur mujhe ek breakdown scene bhi chahiye

aur ab main bhaagti hun before u hit me with that chappal

Lelo ek yeah do

Break down scene then I would say IPk deserved more than Qh . Qh ka abhi who level aya hi. Let asad torture her more.

asad insult her more then we will demand even though it will go futile

Im not expecting redemption pallo seriously cause by that time gul will forget it and will sing mitwa ishq pe zor nahi

Okay I have just seen this thread and wanted to say some stuff...

I know that people are getting really frustrated with Asad and the way he constantly disrespects Zoya.. we should not compare Zoya and Khushi because they are both different chracters... I feel that Gul Khan is not showcasing Zoya talent and ability in a good way.. she seems like the kinda of gurl who can stand up to what she believes in and from the previous episodes of her she seems Fiesty and also looks like someone who can stand up for herself.....

What I find furstrating about this is that people keep saying to calm down and be patient... well how much longer can we all watch Asad mistreat Zoya and talk to her the way he does (I understand that he does not want to acknolwdeg the fact that he is in love with her...) but dont we all think that Zoya deserves some tiny bit of respect...

If he is able to respect his mom, najma and Tannu... then I believe that his attitude towards Zoya at the Mo is Wrenk...

Asad should not be able to constantly get away with hurting her all the time... I feel that the role should change and Zoya gets to insult him as much as he has insulted her.... just my opinion....

Hi Ksaria, Dhwani and QH forum is all for discussion and giving out opinions bindaas cheers

What I feel @Asad vis a vis Zoya: Asad when angry, especially when its related to Zoya....he resorts to shouting, blowing off his top which is very different from his character. That is reserved only with Zoya.

Zoya also is no less, she has always barged into his room and given him her piece of mind.......and she will do so in future too, the precap showed that she will clear the air regarding the blood sample.

its just that two people have different ways of handling pressure cooker situation.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum