Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 8th May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 22:01

Day 3 of the challenge in both the households

Asad's house:

Zoya with her Ipad in her room, recalling Asad's words and the pics of the function of last nite. She is shocked to see a pic,where a person is holding a chicken but she is unable to see the face of the person and wonders who it can be. Go Zoya Go!! :>**:

Tanu with Dilshad, she is saying that she is upset about Asya fight, Dilshad tells her that its normal if they fight. Tanu again tries to feed in that we should try to know what's running in Asad's mind and thinks that he is not ready for the marriage. Dilshad negates everything but Tanu doesnt give up and tells her that its only because of her illness that he agreed and he wont be happy if the marriage is forced on him.

Dilshad asks Asad that if he wants to marry Zoya as Tanveer thinks that he is being forced for the marriage. She persistently asks him about his liking for Zoya,Tanu also coax him to say the truth. Asad gets a FB of the meteor falling and tells that though Zoya and he are completely different in every ways possible Evil or Very Mad scared , he is about to say further when Zoya drops in with her Ipad and shows him the pic, tells him that she has the proof that she took the correct blood sample party4 . Zoya looks at Tanu who is tensed, Dilshad and Najma come closer to Asad to have a look at the pic on Ipad. :)

Ayan's house:

Doctor tells Razia to take care, Humeira apologises to Razia for her slaps, Razia tells her to think twice before following Badi B 's orders in future. Humeira leaves. Badi B comes to the room and again they have a tu-tu, main main, Badi B again warns her of her plans while Razia says that the game is up for her. Badi B tells her that very soon Humeira will start questioning Razia and disbelieving her. Humeira barges into the room, asks her about a prescription and Badi B makes faces at Razia. (Uff this cat fight is going on and on Rolling Eyes , Ayan please come soon bounce )

Humeira on call and blushes, turns around and finds Nikhat-Nuzrat. They start teasing her when she informs that the call was from Ayan, he said that he will come day after tomo. Razia comes and shows off the jewellery to Humeira for the engagement. Humeira apologises that she wants to wear the jewellery which is given by Badi B and Razia is shocked to hear this.

Razia, Humeira are searching the jewellery in the cupboard and are not able to find them. Razia says that Badi B must have taken it back when Badi B comes and goes all emotional about the jeweller which is lost and starts crying. Nikhat consoles, Razia again tries to deflect the situation passing the buck to Badi B but Badi B doesnt give up. Razia tells her that she doesnt care about the lost jewellery, all of them including Humeira are shocked to hear it.

Some fakirs turn up and shower blessings on the house,they tell all goodies for Humeira and that the gold donated by Razia will reap in rich dividends on her life. Humeira asks who is responsible for it and the fakir says its Razia.

Precap:Tanu rushes to the bathroom followed by Zoya and Asad, she is tensed as the lens has fallen off, ZOya comes and looks at her and is surprised.

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 8th May 2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-08, 22:06

Pallu,

Thanks for this brilliant update. I really loved reading it. I am so happy Zoya is behind Tanu now bounce bounce bounce I hope Asad starts suspecting Tanu also. bounce bounce bounce

As you said hope Ayaan comes soon we cant se this cat fight for ever. So Tanu loosing her lens. Let is see what will happen now bounce bounce

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 02:22

YAY! Pallu cheers "I am inside the house" Just want to add a tidbit. I believe Zoya is getting closer to finding out the despicable woman "oh so saintly" Tanveer is bounce . I find it truly irritating that Tanu keep speaking on behalf of Asad, especially when he knows that she speaks the untruth and he keeps silent. Dilshad should "shut her up". To be quite frank, I usually fast fwd Ayaan residence sequences because that khan khandaan just irritate me. Nonetheless Pallu just love your well explained update....:)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 02:36

Thanks Palls.. Monaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is making a comeback, still two days still Ayans possible sighting. So razia and Badi B continue. Tanu she loves speaking for Asad. She has lost her lens, i want to c wat the reason is for the eye.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-09, 03:23

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls.. Monaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is making a comeback, still two days still Ayans possible sighting. So razia and Badi B continue. Tanu she loves speaking for Asad. She has lost her lens, i want to c wat the reason is for the eye.

I think Zoya will say " why are u covering your eye? It looks fine to me :P and Tanu will not get caught.... If she gets caught then who will be the stupid Cupid?

I liked that Asad reaffirmed his stance that Zoya is NOT right for him... Otherwise it was getting harder to believe that he still has doubts for her.... The longer they wait, more passionate the romance will become... Embarassed

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 03:30

I agree with you, Shesherkobita. The more Asad and zoya scuffle the more passionate they become and eventually being apart becomes unbearable.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 03:59

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls.. Monaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is making a comeback, still two days still Ayans possible sighting. So razia and Badi B continue. Tanu she loves speaking for Asad. She has lost her lens, i want to c wat the reason is for the eye.

I think Zoya will say " why are u covering your eye? It looks fine to me :P and Tanu will not get caught.... If she gets caught then who will be the stupid Cupid?

I liked that Asad reaffirmed his stance that Zoya is NOT right for him... Otherwise it was getting harder to believe that he still has doubts for her.... The longer they wait, more passionate the romance will become... Embarassed

Never mind Zoya finding out about the eye i want to know, :lol!: tanu can think of the reason in her mind but as long as she does.

I have over a week of episodes to catch up on.. but wen tanu walked in was he going to say something further then she wasn't for him? It sounded like that from the WU.
Though longer they wait the more frustration will build and more shouting from Asad, more dream sequences probably and better the chance of Zoya Ayan marriage. Oh by the way wat is a Hilla marriage?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 06:54

perfumeheaven wrote:YAY! Pallu cheers "I am inside the house" Just want to add a tidbit. I believe Zoya is getting closer to finding out the despicable woman "oh so saintly" Tanveer is bounce . I find it truly irritating that Tanu keep speaking on behalf of Asad, especially when he knows that she speaks the untruth and he keeps silent. Dilshad should "shut her up". To be quite frank, I usually fast fwd Ayaan residence sequences because that khan khandaan just irritate me. Nonetheless Pallu just love your well explained update....:)

Zainab, I was also so frustrated when Tanu was answering for Asad. I hope Dilshaad gets suspicious.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 06:56

Sarra the eye story will not come out so fast. I had posted some behind the scenes regarding the eye you may have a idea about that.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 06:58

Shesherkobita wrote:

Sabi you do have very high hope of it happening. But maybe you are true. It was so irritating watching Tanu poke her nose and answering for Asad. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 07:02

[quote="anurao66"]
perfumeheaven wrote:YAY! Pallu cheers "I am inside the house" Just want to add a tidbit. I believe Zoya is getting closer to finding out the despicable woman "oh so saintly" Tanveer is bounce . I find it truly irritating that Tanu keep speaking on behalf of Asad, especially when he knows that she speaks the untruth and he keeps silent. Dilshad should "shut her up". To be quite frank, I usually fast fwd Ayaan residence sequences because that khan khandaan just irritate me. Nonetheless Pallu just love your well explained update....:)

Zainab, I was also so frustrated when Tanu was answering for Asad. I hope Dilshaad gets suspicious.[ Face fear do not run from it]

Do not frustrate yourself my dear soon "the can of worms shall open" and as we say in English " all hell breaks loose"

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 07:17

Zainab,

I am waiting for that day bounce bounce bounce bounce

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 10:41

Hey Zainab, great to see u here...and yup Dhwani is indeed our home away from home....a virtual home to be precise Wink

Thanks for the appreciation dear....and yes, even I got irritated with Tanu's dialogue about Jammy this, Jammy that......ufff Evil or Very Mad felt like stuffing her mouth with Zoya's half eaten pizaa to keep her shut affraid

I so wish that at least Dilshad and Zoya start doubting her intentions to start with.... scratch
Asad will take ages to speak and to think Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 10:48

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for this brilliant update. I really loved reading it. I am so happy Zoya is behind Tanu now bounce bounce bounce I hope Asad starts suspecting Tanu also. bounce bounce bounce

As you said hope Ayaan comes soon we cant se this cat fight for ever. So Tanu loosing her lens. Let is see what will happen now bounce bounce

Thanks Anu :)

Lots of drama n drama :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 10:56

Thank you Sarra, I am also excited on the return of Mona darling...though Raabert ke liye aur wait karna hoga :P

Even if Zoya doesnt get to see her eyes, at least viewers should know the raaz of that eye...its high time now.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 11:09

Shesherkobita wrote:

Sabi....u know..I am dying to hear from Asad---even though she is a MISFIT but I still love her DAMMIT bounce :P :sunny: woh din kab aayega Evil or Very Mad

Tanu ka pardafash toh nahi hi hoga......she is a zipped

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 11:35

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Sabi....u know..I am dying to hear from Asad---even though she is a MISFIT but I still love her DAMMIT bounce :P :sunny: woh din kab aayega Evil or Very Mad

Tanu ka pardafash toh nahi hi hoga......she is a zipped

I hope not in those words

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum