Latest topics

Asad and Zoya wedding a major celebration

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Asad and Zoya are going to get married in the hit TV show Qubool Hai. Asad played by Karan Singh Grover and Zoya played by Surbhi Jyoti are a hot favourite couple among the viewers. The pair are going to get married on the show in a spectacular manner. The episode is set to have some drama element. There is going to be music, dance and celebrations. The producers are planning to go all the way with this wedding episode.

The show Qubool Hai is about a Muslim family, and their life. There is also love stories which has attracted many viewers. The actors, not only the lead actors, but all the supporting actors are very good at their work. This family has become one of the favourite television families right now. All the actors are going to be present in the wedding episode and all the viewers are ecstatic about this celebration. The wedding episode in Qubool Hai is going to be aired on 17th May and 20th May on Zee TV.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad and Zoya wedding a major celebration

Post by sarra0 on Thu May 09, 2013 2:37 am

Thanks Palls

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on Thu May 09, 2013 3:10 am

I would love to see an Indian Muslim wedding with all the cultural trimmings and custom in all its glory Wink . In the caribbean, we have a mixture of middle eastern, Indian and western, which would be interesting to you all :sunny: .

It would be awesome for the admittance of love between Asad and Zoya to happen after marriage.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Thu May 09, 2013 6:16 am

Pallu

Thanks for the information. I am really looking forward to it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Thu May 09, 2013 6:17 am

perfumeheaven wrote:I would love to see an Indian Muslim wedding with all the cultural trimmings and custom in all its glory Wink . In the caribbean, we have a mixture of middle eastern, Indian and western, which would be interesting to you all :sunny: .

It would be awesome for the admittance of love between Asad and Zoya to happen after marriage.

Hi perfumeheaven, :P Welcome to Dhwani. Even I am looking forward to seeing this wedding for I have never been to a muslim wedding before.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on Thu May 09, 2013 6:31 am

anurao66 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:I would love to see an Indian Muslim wedding with all the cultural trimmings and custom in all its glory Wink . In the caribbean, we have a mixture of middle eastern, Indian and western, which would be interesting to you all :sunny: .

Hi perfumeheaven, :P Welcome to Dhwani. Even I am looking forward to seeing this wedding for I have never been to a muslim wedding before.

I am sure you are going to love it

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Thu May 09, 2013 6:51 am

perfumeheaven wrote:
anurao66 wrote:

I am sure you are going to love it

Zainab, I am really looking forward for it. I really hope Tanu does not do anything in the middle.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top