Latest topics

Asad and Zoya wedding a major celebration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-08, 22:30

Asad and Zoya are going to get married in the hit TV show Qubool Hai. Asad played by Karan Singh Grover and Zoya played by Surbhi Jyoti are a hot favourite couple among the viewers. The pair are going to get married on the show in a spectacular manner. The episode is set to have some drama element. There is going to be music, dance and celebrations. The producers are planning to go all the way with this wedding episode.

The show Qubool Hai is about a Muslim family, and their life. There is also love stories which has attracted many viewers. The actors, not only the lead actors, but all the supporting actors are very good at their work. This family has become one of the favourite television families right now. All the actors are going to be present in the wedding episode and all the viewers are ecstatic about this celebration. The wedding episode in Qubool Hai is going to be aired on 17th May and 20th May on Zee TV.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad and Zoya wedding a major celebration

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 02:37

Thanks Palls

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 03:10

I would love to see an Indian Muslim wedding with all the cultural trimmings and custom in all its glory Wink . In the caribbean, we have a mixture of middle eastern, Indian and western, which would be interesting to you all :sunny: .

It would be awesome for the admittance of love between Asad and Zoya to happen after marriage.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 06:16

Pallu

Thanks for the information. I am really looking forward to it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 06:17

perfumeheaven wrote:I would love to see an Indian Muslim wedding with all the cultural trimmings and custom in all its glory Wink . In the caribbean, we have a mixture of middle eastern, Indian and western, which would be interesting to you all :sunny: .

It would be awesome for the admittance of love between Asad and Zoya to happen after marriage.

Hi perfumeheaven, :P Welcome to Dhwani. Even I am looking forward to seeing this wedding for I have never been to a muslim wedding before.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 06:31

anurao66 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:I would love to see an Indian Muslim wedding with all the cultural trimmings and custom in all its glory Wink . In the caribbean, we have a mixture of middle eastern, Indian and western, which would be interesting to you all :sunny: .

Hi perfumeheaven, :P Welcome to Dhwani. Even I am looking forward to seeing this wedding for I have never been to a muslim wedding before.

I am sure you are going to love it

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 06:51

perfumeheaven wrote:
anurao66 wrote:

I am sure you are going to love it

Zainab, I am really looking forward for it. I really hope Tanu does not do anything in the middle.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 06:59

Tanu is a "biyatch", She is desperate and conniving. It is up to Asad to see through her plots and "havocs". I believe I read somewhere, he will catch her trying to stab Bechari Zoya and in turn he will slap tanu very hard (so excited to see that deserving slap).

On the other hand,why do men slap women in Indian serials? It is forbidden in Islam to hit women, well I guess it is a "man" thing,but as a modern Muslim woman, I am not tolerating that!No woman should tolerate being abused by any man regardless of who he is.I am sometimes concerned about the message sent out by the serial....Anyway it is just a show the Nikaah and Walimah supposed to be simple, beautiful and straightforward.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 07:05

perfumeheaven wrote:Tanu is a "biyatch", She is desperate and conniving. It is up to Asad to see through her plots and "havocs". I believe I read somewhere, he will catch her trying to stab Bechari Zoya and in turn he will slap tanu very hard (so excited to see that deserving slap).

On the other hand,why do men slap women in Indian serials? It is forbidden in Islam to hit women, well I guess it is a "man" thing,but as a modern Muslim woman, I am not tolerating that!No woman should tolerate being abused by any man regardless of who he is.I am sometimes concerned about the message sent out by the serial....Anyway it is just a show the Nikaah and Walimah supposed to be simple, beautiful and straightforward.

Zainab, you have made a very valid point. There are enough slap gates in this show. I hate physical violence and especially against woman. I thinking they have to put an end to this slaping. It is not a Man's thing only for there were two slapgates one Razia slapping Zoya and another Badi B slapping Razia. But what is the difference between Nikaah and Walimah? And what is a Hila marriage? Please do shed some light in it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 07:22

The Nikaah is the actual ceremony and the Walimah is the reception.

A hila marriage is a marriage that is practiced by some muslims but it is forbidden in Islam.Based on my interpretation it is done when a husband divorces his wife by telling her 3 times " I divorce you". I believe in your language you may know as Talaaq.According to Islamic law in order to remarry her she has to marry another man and make a life with the other man,if her new husband gives her Talaaq,then she can marry her ex husband. A hila marriage (disgusting and deceitful) is a marriage that allows the wife to get marry to another man,sleep with him and takes a divorce from him to go back and marry her ex husband. It is like manipulating the law.This wrong and it is not widely practiced here,but it happens in Bangladesh. I hope we do not see this in Qubool hai, a divorce nor a hila marriage Rolling Eyes

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 07:49

perfumeheaven wrote:The Nikaah is the actual ceremony and the Walimah is the reception.

A hila marriage is a marriage that is practiced by some muslims but it is forbidden in Islam.Based on my interpretation it is done when a husband divorces his wife by telling her 3 times " I divorce you". I believe in your language you may know as Talaaq.According to Islamic law in order to remarry her she has to marry another man and make a life with the other man,if her new husband gives her Talaaq,then she can marry her ex husband. A hila marriage (disgusting and deceitful) is a marriage that allows the wife to get marry to another man,sleep with him and takes a divorce from him to go back and marry her ex husband. It is like manipulating the law.This wrong and it is not widely practiced here,but it happens in Bangladesh. I hope we do not see this in Qubool hai, a divorce nor a hila marriage Rolling Eyes

Oh Thanks very much for the explanation. I do think there was a old movie Nikaah based on a Hila marriage. I did ask this question for my good friend Sarra wanted to know.

Zainab :P I really appreaciate it as you have cleared my doubts. I do hope there is no such wedding or divorce. I do not think they will show such a wedding on Indian Television as it is not practised in India and as you say againts Islam and the Law.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 20:35

anurao66 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:The Nikaah is the actual ceremony and the Walimah is the reception.

Oh Thanks very much for the explanation. I do think there was a old movie Nikaah based on a Hila marriage. I did ask this question for my good friend Sarra wanted to know.

Zainab :P I really appreaciate it as you have cleared my doubts. I do hope there is no such wedding or divorce. I do not think they will show such a wedding on Indian Television as it is not practised in India and as you say againts Islam and the Law.

I am happy I was able to clarify that for you,Anu. I hope today's episode will be awesome.....Ayaan entry shall be on Friday! Whoo Hoo!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-10, 10:16

hay four lions ke pass inna paisa

kyab khoob

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum