Latest topics

Mouse Trap - 20th Feb QH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mouse Trap - 20th Feb QH

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 08:04

"Everything we hear is a opinion , not a fact.Everything we see is a perspective , not the truth."

The episode begins with Asad and Zoya spotting Raghu Singh in the burnt out doll factory and Asad confronting Raghu. Raghu is beaten black and blue by Asad for he falls and unable to answer.

Dilshad is asking Rashid to speak out the truth but Rashid continuously tells he can't do it.In the meantime he is called by Razia to walk into the factory in time as something is going wrong there.

Asad sees his father taking the burnt out parts of someone. Asad temperament doesn't allow him to see his father's inner face at all.After confronting Raghu his head grows high with heat and Asad puts all the blame on his father and claims him to be responsible for killing someone 17 years ago and in the present trying to kill his mom.

Asad is too furious and continuously reprimands when Asad spots Rashid's number in Raghu's phone.This was enough for Asad to conclude that Rashid is culprit and now he is destroying the evidences.

Raghu dutifully informs Razia that her work is done and Razia takes this upto Mamujaan. But Mamu warns Razia that the fire that she has set may burn them out completely. Razia is confident enough since the puppet she had been using is now further handicapped since his son also has got the same picture what she used to frame Rashid.

Dilshad who is waiting outside the factory wonders what's keeping Rashid too long in the factory and she comes inside. Dilshad is shocked and shouts at Asad for his actions but Asad is never in a listening mode. Rashid in desperation tries to blurt out the truth but checks himself and goes mute again. Asad keeps blaming Rashid for leaving a family down 17years ago and he had not thought about the person he had murdered also...Claiming that Rashid is unfit to live he points gun at him leaving Zoya shocked and Dilshad throttled .

Asad fires the gun and it hits the wall behind Rashid. He tells Rashid that he is leaving him alive for the lady's sake whom he had ditched 17 years ago and warns him that he should pay his dues back.

Full marks to the actor Vaquor aka Rashid Ahmed khan. Great performance....to the way he showed his emotions and helplessness and the love he showed in his eyes when he spotted Asad. Brilliant. Zoya had not much yesterday to do...other than stopping and controlling Asad again and again........

But since the dead one has come out of its grave after 17 years .now that soul would solemnly revenge the real killer and free Rashid Ahmed Khan ...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouse Trap - 20th Feb QH

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 10:25

Will The truth come out so fast or will it befall upon the Lady Joan to bear the cross and mete out justice to all..

You had me at Mousetrap, Vidya....True indeed, Rashid is a mouse that has been caught in the trap but even a mouse will fight n not give up so soon whereas we see Rashid meekly surrendering ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 10:46

Wow...Superb update Vidya and an apt title.......I liked the episode and yes...Rashid was too good in his expressions......

Asad is brain dead as of now...and he needs another mentos moment to kickstart again....I liked the dialogue when Asad said...abt the dead woman's family.....just wait and watch raziya...jab that family will come out in the open in the form of Zoya........

Thankfully...this time around ....Gul and Company.....the villain/vamp has been given enuf meat....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 10:58

Thanks a lot Tants and Pals...

Rashid will definitely break the ice...all he needs is a confident support ...a booster and a soul that stands by him...that's why last week they showed his mom's progress towards Raziya and Ayan calling out to Rashid that he will not be a mute spectator . As per yesterday's precap Rashid is giving out his first outbreak at Raziya....if the plot neatly progress Badi B should conclude on one or two facts this week.

The doll is also safely in Asad's house....I would appreciate if Dilshad progresses the doll issue this time instead of Zoya.....who is visibly a third party in all aspects of the story now.

The point is when the evidences are clearly out and the fingers point on Raziya Zoya's mentos moment would begin.....and she will dig about her father and thier family involvement.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 11:12

Vid, every member in this saazish knows one thin and not all.......even raziya doesnt know abt the doll.....

hence.....i guess...this present track will blow out only between the members of both the Khan household.......and then.....

someone(????) will bump into that doll which will give it a third dimension.......mebbe Dilshad will refuse to accept that Rashid is wrong as she has been telling and this will force Zoya to find the doll

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 11:29

That's true Pals......if this mystery is solved soon then the next story will be like plot 2 of QH. To find more about Rashid ....I even have a feeling now that Zoya may go out to Siddhique's house and stay......Asad - Zoya fight will continue...Ayan-Zoya would start....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 11:52

Vid....Zoya...entering Siddique household should have another strong reason...because...now Rashid knows that she knows a part of secret...also, Raziya has seen her face...when both Asad-Zoya came to the doll factory for inspection.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-21, 11:54

Vidya,

Beautifully written and cant wait to see the episode. Why does Gul's hero's always jump the gun. I hope Rashid fight back and is not a darpoke as Maamu.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-02-21, 12:01

Wonderful update Vidya. Mousetrap , yes Rashid is trappen but as Tants said even a mouse fights inspite of being trapped but here we see Rashid meekly surrendering.
He is so terrified of the photos with Raziya that he will not stand up for his own family. Something powerful and hard hitting has to happen to hi sfamily and only then will he speak up

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 12:05

Ami....the precap showed Rashid holding raziya's neck and threatening her to kill .....but alas...i guess.....it will also fall flat...in front of Raziya's another chaal......Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 12:22

pollyanna wrote:Ami....the precap showed Rashid holding raziya's neck and threatening her to kill .....but alas...i guess.....it will also fall flat...in front of Raziya's another chaal......Wink Wink

Thats what Ami....now once he knew that his loved one was attacked he breaks out.....he will break out next time strongly when something big happens.....the next ice will break.....if he should confess what happened...someone whom he trusts must come out and show the path....this time badi B and Ayan's sparks should fly high since Rashid is not one who would man-handle Raziya and shout at her...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha on 2013-02-21, 12:23

Thanks Vidhya.. Apt title.. Loved your updates. Let me give a check to watch episodes

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 13:14

Samantha wrote:Thanks Vidhya.. Apt title.. Loved your updates. Let me give a check to watch episodes

Thanks Samwa ...at this point of time....the story has widened...and given lot of scopes to move in any one point of view....Logically Dilshad who spotted the tape should go and support Rashid and try to free him .....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 13:18

anurao66 wrote:Vidya,

Beautifully written and cant wait to see the episode. Why does Gul's hero's always jump the gun. I hope Rashid fight back and is not a darpoke as Maamu.

Thanks Anu....the hero is visibly short tempered and he lives to that.......

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-02-21, 13:30

Well Viday and Pallo, I am not an avid follower of this show. Have again started watching it from past 2 days as the mystery has got my interest back.
But Raziya is a dangerous woman and to expose he rwill require guts and a solid proof of he rinvolvement or else she will turn the entire events against Rashid .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 13:39

amimus wrote:Well Viday and Pallo, I am not an avid follower of this show. Have again started watching it from past 2 days as the mystery has got my interest back.
But Raziya is a dangerous woman and to expose he rwill require guts and a solid proof of he rinvolvement or else she will turn the entire events against Rashid .

Ami....at this point the story is good. Well from when Dilshad was shot....the story has moved so well....and the major truth will come to give twist and to make the serial in top slot......

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum