Latest topics

The Dream Sequence--Forum 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dream Sequence--Forum 32

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 09:16

Qubool Hai will give you some amazing romantic moments in the upcoming episodes. Asad Ahmed Khan (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya Farooqui (Surbhi Jyoti) are getting married and various rituals leading to the wedding have started. You already saw the Jashn-e-saughat which basically is gift exchange in the family. Well, Asad Ahmed Khan is to give a gift to Zoya Farooqui and he did not. Well, what will happen and will he give a gift to her is something you will have to watch the show for. We can also tell you that there is another rasma, called Jashn-e-Bahar where bride is to be adorned with flowers, so look out for that as well.
Here is what we are telling you. The dream sequence that will transport you to a new place jahan pyaar hi pyaar ho! and promises to be sizzling hot. We leave you with pictures of the shoot. Enjoy.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Sequence--Forum 32

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 09:29

Pallu,

Thanks for the information and the Video. Do such rituals really there in Muslim weddings.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 11:37

Thanks Palls, i thou the saree was from him? Even if it ends up with a hole in it.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 11:39

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for the information and the Video. Do such rituals really there in Muslim weddings.

I havnt seen the video, wat rituals do they show? Jashn e saugaat is something I am hearing for the first time.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum