Latest topics

New Ayaan looks cute :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 14:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-09, 15:01

perfumeheaven wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He can act too, Perfume Heaven !! :)

A Hearty welcome to him

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by Hades on 2013-05-09, 15:36

WOw !! He has presence and his eyes Omigawwd !! Awesome Eyes ...

Lets hope Ayan really gets his deserved place an stands tall among the Asad's, Rashids ...

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 15:41

Zoyakisoya wrote:WOw !! He has presence and his eyes Omigawwd !! Awesome Eyes ...

Lets hope Ayan really gets his deserved place an stands tall among the Asad's, Rashids ...


Hi Zoyakisoya, Welcome to Dhwani, Yes I do want Ayaan to get his due which he deserves.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 18:56

Hey Zainab, Zoya, Sathu, Anu....looks like the list of his fans is already long and many more to come bounce


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 19:27

pollyanna wrote:Hey Zainab, Zoya, Sathu, Anu....looks like the list of his fans is already long and many more to come bounce

Although many have their reservations about the Ayaan-Zoya track I am keeping an Open mind. Ayaan might just be a reason for Asad to voice his love. The character is always open, generous, flirty and kind.He defended Zoya when Asad rediculed her. Zoya and ayaan 's team work is fun and cool. Asad needs a lesson from his brother. Chill Mr. Khan just chill!

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-05-10, 16:08

perfumeheaven wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Hey Zainab, Zoya, Sathu, Anu....looks like the list of his fans is already long and many more to come bounce

Although many have their reservations about the Ayaan-Zoya track I am keeping an Open mind. Ayaan might just be a reason for Asad to voice his love. The character is always open, generous, flirty and kind.He defended Zoya when Asad rediculed her. Zoya and ayaan 's team work is fun and cool. Asad needs a lesson from his brother. Chill Mr. Khan just chill!

@ blue ...I agree with you Zainab ...

Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 11:51

For Anu, Sathu, Zoya and myself :)


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ayaan looks cute :)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:22


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum