Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 9th May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 22:02

Day 3 of the challenge in both the households

Asad's house:

Zoya shows the pic and tells Asad that now she has proved that she was right. Najma says that there is person but cant figure out who is it. Asad says that we can see only an eye, Dilshad says that there are very few people who have stone eyed. She also says that now its clear that Zoya was not wrong, Asad looks at Zoya, realising his mistake, Mitwa moment, Zoya leaves. Tanu is tensed throughout all this happens. bounce

Zoya is mumbling to herself about Asad's behaviour, Asad comes there and says sorry. Zoya goes on ranting ( mind u..all the dialogues were straight from the fandom's hearts :heart:) with her back towards Asad, Asad places his gift on the bed. Zoya turns and doesnt find him and notices the gift, she unwraps it and finds a note: ***he has seen her in saree once and she looked beautiful*** Zoya gets a FB about the bhaang nite and blushes. cheers

All of them at the dining table talking about the stone eyed people, random discussion and Zoya imparts her google knowledge, Asad gets all bored, frustrated .....Dilshad-Najma all ears at her blabber...while Tanu is tensed.She touches her eye and the lens fall in the dal, she yells, searches for it but in vain and rushes to the washroom.She is in panic mode trying to wear another lens.

Zoya and Asad run behind her, Zoya looks at her face and is surprised and asks : ur eyes?? Asad is surprised too. Shocked

Ayan's house:

The fakir reiterates that it was Razia who distributed gold and they leave. Razia is trying hard to prove that she did not do it but no one believes her. She goes to call the jeweler when Humeira takes the receiver from her and says that she will verify from the jeweler. meoow

Humeira tells everyone that the jeweler said Razia did not visit the jeweller and it was her who sent the jewellery through someone. Humeira starts accusing Razia how can she do such a thing, all the while Badi B is crying(she is faking it). Humeira is all angry at what her mom has done and she says that she has always respected her but now she no longer trust her, she has ruined the age old memories of Badi B. Humeira leaves and Razia is in tears. No Badi B is all smiles and Razia looks at her.

Badi B enters a room and Razia makes her trip and they have the usual cat fight....the old cats fight....both again challenge each other...one using her daughter, another using her grandson meoow :>//:

Precap:: A guy's entry in a hero maafik mode party4 , though we see only his legs , helmet and bike...and Zoya falls into his arms and both of them shout: TUM bounce

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 9th May 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 22:34

Awesome WU Pallu, I am happy Zoya tells Asad about how his cruel words hurt her and at least he apologises and feels remorseful about it, but must he do this to himself often? One would think by now he would realise that he has been wrong each time,bechari Zoya. It amazes me how vocal Asad is when he reprimands Zoya,but he looks so "loss for words" when Dilshad or Zoya questions him about his "feelings".At least we had some (Mitwa Moments) in today's episode to compensate the accusations.He is certainly a cold,ruthless tycoon. Lets hope Ayaan comes back with a mature outlook and makes Asad Jealous:evil:

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 22:44

Thanks Palls for the update, she told Asad off? And if it's from the fandoms heart should be a good scene. Aha so they both c the eye, mona come on start putting all the pieces of the puzzle together. So Ayan makes an entry tomorrow then after a visit to the mandir, barbers and plastic surgeon.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 22:55

perfumeheaven wrote:Awesome WU Pallu, I am happy Zoya tells Asad about how his cruel words hurt her and at least he apologises and feels remorseful about it, but must he do this to himself often? One would think by now he would realise that he has been wrong each time,bechari Zoya. It amazes me how vocal Asad is when he reprimands Zoya,but he looks so "loss for words" when Dilshad or Zoya questions him about his "feelings".At least we had some (Mitwa Moments) in today's episode to compensate the accusations.He is certainly a cold,ruthless tycoon. Lets hope Ayaan comes back with a mature outlook and makes Asad Jealous:evil:

Hehhehe...Zainab...u r so ready and eager to make Asad feel jealous.....naughty girl bounce

The scene between Asad--Zoya was nice when she scolds him......he is indeed without vocal cords when its an emotional situation. :lol!:

Thanks for the appreciation :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-09, 22:57

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, she told Asad off? And if it's from the fandoms heart should be a good scene. Aha so they both c the eye, mona come on start putting all the pieces of the puzzle together. So Ayan makes an entry tomorrow then after a visit to the mandir, barbers and plastic surgeon.

Thanks Sarra....

We dont know as yet ...whether they see the eye or if its something else...... No

@Ayan: true indeed and a very good makeover, I must say Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 23:00

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, she told Asad off? And if it's from the fandoms heart should be a good scene. Aha so they both c the eye, mona come on start putting all the pieces of the puzzle together. So Ayan makes an entry tomorrow then after a visit to the mandir, barbers and plastic surgeon.

didnot see that one coming Sarra,good one!!!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 23:03

pollyanna wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:Awesome WU Pallu, I am happy Zoya tells Asad about how his cruel words hurt her and at least he apologises and feels remorseful about it, but must he do this to himself often? One would think by now he would realise that he has been wrong each time,bechari Zoya. It amazes me how vocal Asad is when he reprimands Zoya,but he looks so "loss for words" when Dilshad or Zoya questions him about his "feelings".At least we had some (Mitwa Moments) in today's episode to compensate the accusations.He is certainly a cold,ruthless tycoon. Lets hope Ayaan comes back with a mature outlook and makes Asad Jealous:evil:

Hehhehe...Zainab...u r so ready and eager to make Asad feel jealous.....naughty girl bounce

The scene between Asad--Zoya was nice when she scolds him......he is indeed without vocal cords when its an emotional situation. :lol!:

Thanks for the appreciation :)

Yes I am naughty..lols at least something needs to provoke and knock some sense into Asad. He can be frustrating and cute at the same time, is that a compatible combination? I wonder!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-09, 23:10

pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Sarra....

We dont know as yet ...whether they see the eye or if its something else...... No

Knowing the producers, I think our jodi will not see the Tanu's "stoned eye" (BTW what is a stoned eye?)The antagonists in the serial seems to have luck on their side,hope it runs out soon for them.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 23:12

pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Sarra....

Uff I got my hopes up, shall have to wait and c the outcome. YepThis new one can't b any worse then baloon ke dukaan

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 23:16

perfumeheaven wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Sarra....

Knowing the producers, I think our jodi will not see the Tanu's "stoned eye" (BTW what is a stoned eye?)The antagonists in the serial seems to have luck on their side,hope it runs out soon for them.

I have not come across stone eye for that, I assume she has a glass eye. Her luck should run out soon maybaround ajmeer time cause the spoilers were that Zoya and asad would find out about Tanu.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-09, 23:17

perfumeheaven wrote:

didnot see that one coming Sarra,good one!!!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-09, 23:31

Pallu,

Thanks for the lovely update. So Asad apologizes to Zoya that is a first for him. cheers Then Ayan is coming tomorrow. I am waiting to see his attitude as the old one did have one. This one came back real fast unlike the last time someone when to the temple.

I did not see the episode but I just cant wait to watch it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-10, 01:29

Thanks Pallavi... The wait is over... Ayan is back... Now we are grateful that old Ayan had crazy lice infested hair to help new Ayan pretend he just had a hair cut and that made all the change... cheers

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-10, 13:36

Thanks Pals... does Tanu have a fake eye? is that what a stone eye is?

Cat fight continues Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum