Latest topics

Is Rashid Blameless ??

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 11:15

Slowly and gradually the layers are peeling away, The truth which was buried , the past which was buried 36 feet under is being exhumed by the very villains who have every reason to keep it hidden ... What is becoming obvious is that Rashid was manipulated and coralled into a corner from which he could not do anything but do as bidden ...DOES THIS MEAN that RASHID is a victim just like Dilshad or is he guilty??

How can a man who so obviously love his wife have a extra marital relationship, sire a boy, return to his first wife who is heavily pregnant with a second child ...live with her for a year and under black mail go back to the second wife and father two more kids from her ...Does this speak of a man who is deeply in love and loyal to HIS wife or just a weak and spineless man ??

Is Rashid a sinner or sinned against ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 11:32

Choice......Rashid always had a choice at every stage of his life.....He got this upon himself .......He is Coward, Spineless sinner.....who is caught between his desire and guilt......scratch

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 11:36

sharmibalan wrote:Choice......Rashid always had a choice at every stage of his life.....He got this upon himself .......He is Coward, Spineless sinner.....who is caught between his desire and guilt......scratch

Did he have a choice, what if Raziya had manipulated him in such a way that he yielded to Shireen in a weak moment and then had to pay the price by becoming Raziya's puppet ... ?? What if he had to dance to Raziya's tunes bec she threatened him with Dilshad's life... what choice would Rashid have then ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 11:40

This is a very ambiguous one to tell at this point of the story Tantu........but how was he attracted and went ahead to lead a complete married life with Shireen is still a mystery. As you said when this incident had occured Ayan was already born.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 11:45

Before passing a judgement on Rashid, I would also like to know the following:

1. The factory was supposed to be torched as per the plan.....but it got pre-poned because of Raziya murdering the woman. Now why was factory to be burnt in the first place? Why Rashid did not ask the reason for its pre-schedule torching and just went on and followed Mamujaan's instructions on the phone? Does this imply that Rashid was being either manipulated even before the doll factory fiasco...or did he actually do something wrong with the factory and thats the reason why he wanted to torch it.

2. Dilshad doesnt blame him for an extra marital affair( Ayan lived with her for one year at least) ....but she has blamed him for leaving her without giving reasons. And now she knows that there is a secret why he behaved like that.......

So I would not write off Rashid so soon.........

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 11:52

lalsunvid wrote:This is a very ambiguous one to tell at this point of the story Tantu........but how was he attracted and went ahead to lead a complete married life with Shireen is still a mystery. As you said when this incident had occured Ayan was already born.

Was he attracted or were situations so created that he was made to feel the attraction ?/ if the latter, why was Mamujaan and Raziya so desperate to have him on board ??

Shireen is not Mamujaan's own sister, so why does Maamujaan takes care of her?? what does he get from her ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 12:00

Tanthya wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:This is a very ambiguous one to tell at this point of the story Tantu........but how was he attracted and went ahead to lead a complete married life with Shireen is still a mystery. As you said when this incident had occured Ayan was already born.

Was he attracted or were situations so created that he was made to feel the attraction ?/ if the latter, why was Mamujaan and Raziya so desperate to have him on board ??

Shireen is not Mamujaan's own sister, so why does Maamujaan takes care of her?? what does he get from her ??

Agree with Sathu, both Shirin and Rashid know the kind of relationship they share...as was evident from her insecurity and "doosri hun na" comment...somewhere Shirin also knows that Rashid has been compelled for this alliance.

Hence I feel, this raaz ka story is not just the doll factory but it will unearth many more elements from the grave.......

Who was that woman who snatched sth precious from Raziya....If she is connected to mamujaan then can she also be connected to Shirin as well.....***aap nahin hote toh humara kya hota bhai jaan*** wala comment from Shirin in the past episodes.....

Ufff.....dimaag ka dhai ho gaya hai mera scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 12:01

Tanthya wrote:

Tantu....itna questions...as far as I have inferred....Rashid had been working with Mamujaan and inspite of knowing that Rashid is married Shireen fell in love with him.

It can be either the business belonged to Shireen's family and Mamujaan took over it...for he is maintaining them so long....and similar to this issue Rashid was forced to stay with Shireen these things are not told yet. There is one more thing.....only Mamu and Razia knows that one woman was killed .... Rashid just assumes that he burnt some one inside the factory....he doesn't know who died....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 12:10

lalsunvid wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tantu....itna questions...as far as I have inferred....Rashid had been working with Mamujaan and inspite of knowing that Rashid is married Shireen fell in love with him.

It can be either the business belonged to Shireen's family and Mamujaan took over it...for he is maintaining them so long....and similar to this issue Rashid was forced to stay with Shireen these things are not told yet. There is one more thing.....only Mamu and Razia knows that one woman was killed .... Rashid just assumes that he burnt some one inside the factory....he doesn't know who died....

Why was THAT woman killed ?? I am sorry ..have not watched this week..and would be grateful..if u girls fill me in

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 12:17

Sathu.....we have been shown a FB that raziya tells that woman......***u have taken away something which belonged to her(raziya) and hence u will pay the price***.....and then she stabs her.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 12:27

pollyanna wrote:Sathu.....we have been shown a FB that raziya tells that woman......***u have taken away something which belonged to her(raziya) and hence u will pay the price***.....and then she stabs her.......

Suppose that woman , Lets say, she is Zoya's Mom ...Zoya's Mom and Raziya are sisters or relatives and Mamu marries Zoya's Mom and Raziya covets the wealth and stabs Zoya's mom and slips into her place..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 12:47

pollyanna wrote:Before passing a judgement on Rashid, I would also like to know the following:

1. The factory was supposed to be torched as per the plan.....but it got pre-poned because of Raziya murdering the woman. Now why was factory to be burnt in the first place? Why Rashid did not ask the reason for its pre-schedule torching and just went on and followed Mamujaan's instructions on the phone? Does this imply that Rashid was being either manipulated even before the doll factory fiasco...or did he actually do something wrong with the factory and thats the reason why he wanted to torch it.

2. Dilshad doesnt blame him for an extra marital affair( Ayan lived with her for one year at least) ....but she has blamed him for leaving her without giving reasons. And now she knows that there is a secret why he behaved like that.......

Even bigger Question, Pallo..Why should Rashid agree for the torching ?? At that point of time , he was out of Shireen's life, was living the life he wanted ..So why did he agree to torch the factory ?? was it Mamujan who was on the phone or Raziya ??..

wasn't Mamujaan in Constructio business , so what is with the Doll factory??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2013-02-21, 12:56

Wow I left the show ages ago and seems like things have finally started moving. Almost makes me wanna start watching again just to know the all important backstory. But just thinking about having to sit through watching the wooden leads and Pallo's Balon Ki Dukan

Last edited by trintring on 2013-02-21, 13:13; edited 1 time in total

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 13:10

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Before passing a judgement on Rashid, I would also like to know the following:

Even bigger Question, Pallo..Why should Rashid agree for the torching ?? At that point of time , he was out of Shireen's life, was living the life he wanted ..So why did he agree to torch the factory ?? was it Mamujan who was on the phone or Raziya ??..

There are too many questions like this....no one other than Raziya and mamu that its a woman.......for others.....it was some one burnt......the newspaper which shows the factory burnt image is somewhat similar to what Zoya has.....I remember...Zoya's sister said that is Zoya comes to know the truth she can't bear.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 13:19

trintring wrote:Wow I left the show ages ago and seems like things have finally started moving. Almost makes me wanna start watching again just to know the all important backstory. But just thinking about having to sit through watching the wooden leads and Pallo's Balon Ki Dukan

Tringwa,

Honestly speaking..the show has improved vastly, less of Baalon ki Dukkan, and wonder of wonders even KSG has begun to fit in and is acting ...Zoya too has been turned a tad normal ..so all in all..it is going good ... it's not that easy to get 3 + Trp n Qh is managing that week after week.. :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 13:23

Yup Sathu.....Raziya is heinous to the core........ I can expect anything from her......also point to ponder: mamujaan is not very keen on killing that woman....he though in a subdued voice......let it be known to her that he doesnt appreciate her murder.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 13:26

lalsunvid wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

There are too many questions like this....no one other than Raziya and mamu that its a woman.......for others.....it was some one burnt......the newspaper which shows the factory burnt image is somewhat similar to what Zoya has.....I remember...Zoya's sister said that is Zoya comes to know the truth she can't bear.

If that woman was Mamu's wife, then Mamu would not be a silent spectator ...what if that woman's hubby was the owner n the ownership passes to the woman..

Why does Raziya say..what shud be mine has come to you * damn, I should have watched this show n not stopped in between*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 13:28

Tanthya wrote:

@Bold: Sathu.....eggzactly...we are yet to know the backstory...there are lots of other things which DO NOT fit right now......for the viewers and is keeping us glued and also forces us to think aloud.....

I am glad that ruk-ruk kar panne ulat rahi hai Gul....for the characters as well as the viewers :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 13:29

pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu.....Raziya is heinous to the core........ I can expect anything from her......also point to ponder: mamujaan is not very keen on killing that woman....he though in a subdued voice......let it be known to her that he doesnt appreciate her murder.......

So that woman is not related to Mamu, is it ?? why is Mamu submissive towards raziya ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 13:32

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

@Bold: Sathu.....eggzactly...we are yet to know the backstory...there are lots of other things which DO NOT fit right now......for the viewers and is keeping us glued and also forces us to think aloud.....

I am glad that ruk-ruk kar panne ulat rahi hai Gul....for the characters as well as the viewers :) :)

what are the other things re ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 13:32

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:Wow I left the show ages ago and seems like things have finally started moving. Almost makes me wanna start watching again just to know the all important backstory. But just thinking about having to sit through watching the wooden leads and Pallo's Balon Ki Dukan

Tringwa,

Honestly speaking..the show has improved vastly, less of Baalon ki Dukkan, and wonder of wonders even KSG has begun to fit in and is acting ...Zoya too has been turned a tad normal ..so all in all..it is going good ... it's not that easy to get 3 + Trp n Qh is managing that week after week.. :)

Lolzzzz Trin , jab jaago tab savera Wink start from today dear.......and we will fill u in with the happenings.....give it a shot.......less of Asya and Ayan is making it a good watch Wink for a change :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 13:36

Tanthya wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

If that woman was Mamu's wife, then Mamu would not be a silent spectator ...what if that woman's hubby was the owner n the ownership passes to the woman..

Why does Raziya say..what shud be mine has come to you * damn, I should have watched this show n not stopped in between*

All are speculations as of now....the point you mentioned is also valid Tantu....the point is now they are making the issue fall into the hands of younger generation to solve......the story may go this way also......in Asad house...Dilshad wants to set Rashid free..and Zoya will do anything for her....and in Siddhique's place Badi B wants to set her son free and Ayan supports her....the teams are formed for Rashid but what will make him come out of his cloud and explain what happened is the question.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 13:54

lalsunvid wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

All are speculations as of now....the point you mentioned is also valid Tantu....the point is now they are making the issue fall into the hands of younger generation to solve......the story may go this way also......in Asad house...Dilshad wants to set Rashid free..and Zoya will do anything for her....and in Siddhique's place Badi B wants to set her son free and Ayan supports her....the teams are formed for Rashid but what will make him come out of his cloud and explain what happened is the question.

Then in all this, Zoya is the outsider and if the murdered woman is her Mum, then she becomes the powerful insider ...A woman who holds the strings of Mamujaan n Raziya.. so what if she is manipulated into turning against Rashid ?? will she do so ?? I think time has come now for someone to crossover...so far , things ran parallel..momentum is gearing for something drastic

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 14:16

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu.....Raziya is heinous to the core........ I can expect anything from her......also point to ponder: mamujaan is not very keen on killing that woman....he though in a subdued voice......let it be known to her that he doesnt appreciate her murder.......

So that woman is not related to Mamu, is it ?? why is Mamu submissive towards raziya ??

Its not shown how is she related to Mamu or for that matter raziya too

mamu is not very vocal about his displeasure about raziya's deeds..and now and then..keeps her reminding that she has to be extra careful abt the raaz...its clear that she is the one who had and is calling the shots.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 14:25

Tanthya wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:

Then in all this, Zoya is the outsider and if the murdered woman is her Mum, then she becomes the powerful insider ...A woman who holds the strings of Mamujaan n Raziya.. so what if she is manipulated into turning against Rashid ?? will she do so ?? I think time has come now for someone to crossover...so far , things ran parallel..momentum is gearing for something drastic

yup..Tantu..till now Zoya is a third spectator....the newspaper evidence should come to her for her sparks to fly high and question Rashid who and what happened in the factory......

Zoya stumbled on the evidences which are against Rashid and Rashid brought the body out...So for Zoya's sake he may dig the mystery about the dead person....till now Rashid doesn't know if it was a man or woman who got burnt..

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum