Latest topics

Is Rashid Blameless ??

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 14:30

Sathu....as of now......the things known to

viewers:
Zoya is searching for her dad, lost her mom when she was young, has some pictures in PC and hard copies which can lead her to her dad and she has nightmares of fire accident

Rashid was manipulated into a crime done by raziya(she murdered a woman, body was in doll factory), Rashid torched that factory, mamujaan took his pics putting fire to factory and moving that body too.

A doll carrying the voices of Mamujaan-Raziya plan of torching the factory and killing the lady is recorded and is at Asad's place/garden

The viewers do not know, who was that woman? why was she killed? why was factory being set to fire? what else is the back story of rashid? why did he fall in the trap of Mamujaan-Raziya in the first place even before the doll factory fiasco? where does Shirin-Ayan fit into this?


Characters of the show:

Asad-Zoya-Dilshad now know there is a secret behind the doll fatory, Asad blames everything on Rashid now...the murder of the person 17yrs back and also the murder attempt on Dilshad recently

Dadi knows Raziya is hiding a big secret and has framed Rashid 17yrs back coz she has seen the pics/negatives but again that proof is with Raziya

Rashid does not know who that dead person is, also he is mute wrt secret coz he thinks Dilshad will be affected...its her life which will be in danger.


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 14:35

Me thinks.....it will be Zoya which will give this story a third dimension......

rite now it will just be a tussle between the two Khan households.....today Raziya will again go scot free with another chaal of hers....but then..the good part will be .now even Ayan will know that there is something big which his Dadi was talking about for so many days...and now Rashid also blaming raziya........hence from both the households........ Ayan-Zoya have to meet up so that they cud dig deeper

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 14:37

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu.....Raziya is heinous to the core........ I can expect anything from her......also point to ponder: mamujaan is not very keen on killing that woman....he though in a subdued voice......let it be known to her that he doesnt appreciate her murder.......

So that woman is not related to Mamu, is it ?? why is Mamu submissive towards raziya ??

Its not shown how is she related to Mamu or for that matter raziya too

mamu is not very vocal about his displeasure about raziya's deeds..and now and then..keeps her reminding that she has to be extra careful abt the raaz...its clear that she is the one who had and is calling the shots.....

Whose is the wealth?? Raziya's or Mamujaan's

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by trintring on 2013-02-21, 14:46

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:Wow I left the show ages ago and seems like things have finally started moving. Almost makes me wanna start watching again just to know the all important backstory. But just thinking about having to sit through watching the wooden leads and Pallo's Balon Ki Dukan

Tringwa,

Honestly speaking..the show has improved vastly, less of Baalon ki Dukkan, and wonder of wonders even KSG has begun to fit in and is acting ...Zoya too has been turned a tad normal ..so all in all..it is going good ... it's not that easy to get 3 + Trp n Qh is managing that week after week.. :)

Yeah I figured that its doing better after seeing more people getting interested in the show. But now I'm sorta out of habit of watching dailies. Might give it a try when I get back. Although more than likely I'll just get lazy. But good to know they have picked up and less of junglee is always welcome.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by slmu on 2013-02-21, 14:55

pollyanna wrote:Sathu....as of now......the things known to

viewers:
Zoya is searching for her dad, lost her mom when she was young, has some pictures in PC and hard copies which can lead her to her dad and she has nightmares of fire accident

Rashid was manipulated into a crime done by raziya(she murdered a woman, body was in doll factory), Rashid torched that factory, mamujaan took his pics putting fire to factory and moving that body too.

A doll carrying the voices of Mamujaan-Raziya plan of torching the factory and killing the lady is recorded and is at Asad's place/garden

The viewers do not know, who was that woman? why was she killed? why was factory being set to fire? what else is the back story of rashid? why did he fall in the trap of Mamujaan-Raziya in the first place even before the doll factory fiasco? where does Shirin-Ayan fit into this?


Characters of the show:

Asad-Zoya-Dilshad now know there is a secret behind the doll fatory, Asad blames everything on Rashid now...the murder of the person 17yrs back and also the murder attempt on Dilshad recently

Dadi knows Raziya is hiding a big secret and has framed Rashid 17yrs back coz she has seen the pics/negatives but again that proof is with Raziya

Rashid does not know who that dead person is, also he is mute wrt secret coz he thinks Dilshad will be affected...its her life which will be in danger.


Pals, thanks for this.. here Zee is always a few episodes behind and for the first time this morning I watched an episode where the doll lands in the garden. Not sure how far behind this is. So it really helps. I may watch if I can figure out what time repeats are.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 14:58

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:Wow I left the show ages ago and seems like things have finally started moving. Almost makes me wanna start watching again just to know the all important backstory. But just thinking about having to sit through watching the wooden leads and Pallo's Balon Ki Dukan

Tringwa,

Honestly speaking..the show has improved vastly, less of Baalon ki Dukkan, and wonder of wonders even KSG has begun to fit in and is acting ...Zoya too has been turned a tad normal ..so all in all..it is going good ... it's not that easy to get 3 + Trp n Qh is managing that week after week.. :)

Yeah I figured that its doing better after seeing more people getting interested in the show. But now I'm sorta out of habit of watching dailies. Might give it a try when I get back. Although more than likely I'll just get lazy. But good to know they have picked up and less of junglee is always welcome.

You do us LAZY SPIRITS proud !! :clown: :clown: ..

Lets see how things turn after ur come back and if things are still going good, we demand insights from our Lucky Mascot along with Vishesh tippanis from your booloo font..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 15:00

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu.....Raziya is heinous to the core........ I can expect anything from her......also point to ponder: mamujaan is not very keen on killing that woman....he though in a subdued voice......let it be known to her that he doesnt appreciate her murder.......

So that woman is not related to Mamu, is it ?? why is Mamu submissive towards raziya ??

Its not shown how is she related to Mamu or for that matter raziya too

mamu is not very vocal about his displeasure about raziya's deeds..and now and then..keeps her reminding that she has to be extra careful abt the raaz...its clear that she is the one who had and is calling the shots.....

if she is the one calling the shots, then why the charade of being a submissive wife ?? why is she insistent on having humeira in front of her ..is Humeira really her daughter ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 15:06

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu.....Raziya is heinous to the core........ I can expect anything from her......also point to ponder: mamujaan is not very keen on killing that woman....he though in a subdued voice......let it be known to her that he doesnt appreciate her murder.......

So that woman is not related to Mamu, is it ?? why is Mamu submissive towards raziya ??

Its not shown how is she related to Mamu or for that matter raziya too

mamu is not very vocal about his displeasure about raziya's deeds..and now and then..keeps her reminding that she has to be extra careful abt the raaz...its clear that she is the one who had and is calling the shots.....

Whose is the wealth?? Raziya's or Mamujaan's

The wealth or the business is mamujaan's.....rashid is a partner in business which is run by Mamujaan......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 15:13

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu.....Raziya is heinous to the core........ I can expect anything from her......also point to ponder: mamujaan is not very keen on killing that woman....he though in a subdued voice......let it be known to her that he doesnt appreciate her murder.......

So that woman is not related to Mamu, is it ?? why is Mamu submissive towards raziya ??

Its not shown how is she related to Mamu or for that matter raziya too

mamu is not very vocal about his displeasure about raziya's deeds..and now and then..keeps her reminding that she has to be extra careful abt the raaz...its clear that she is the one who had and is calling the shots.....

if she is the one calling the shots, then why the charade of being a submissive wife ?? why is she insistent on having humeira in front of her ..is Humeira really her daughter ??

Though she is portraying herself to be a submissive wife--it happened with Humeira-Ayan fiasco and its still happening with this secret..but ..she has a tendency to put her words into mamujaan's mouth......when he sways a little, she tells him...dont worry, i will handle the situation........once it happened 17 yrs back, 2nd time was during Humeira-Ayan sagai and 3rd one was when now the secret is getting out in layers and he is asking her to be cautious but she is running her own game assuring him that she will handle IT .......

Now Humeira angle...has taken a back seat as of now....she is defo her daughter and is ill......and thats the reason she wanted her to get her married to that useless NEST so that she stays put with her always...and that illness is not known to anyone except mamujaan-Raziya......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 16:30

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:Choice......Rashid always had a choice at every stage of his life.....He got this upon himself .......He is Coward, Spineless sinner.....who is caught between his desire and guilt......scratch

Did he have a choice, what if Raziya had manipulated him in such a way that he yielded to Shireen in a weak moment and then had to pay the price by becoming Raziya's puppet ... ?? What if he had to dance to Raziya's tunes bec she threatened him with Dilshad's life... what choice would Rashid have then ??

Ok even if we consider that for a moment.......then what made him go to Shrieen in the first place....if he was in love with Dilshad.......Rashid only became a puppet in Raziya's hands after the Kudiya factory incident.......to protect Dilshad he left her.......then why re-kindle his love......after 17 years........? thats an insult to his love for Dilshad.....and Shireen's love for him......

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-21, 16:48

Sathya,

In my opinion he is a sinner. Just because he had an extra marital affair with Shireen, he came into Razia's ambit. Otherwise Razia would never have met him and made him burn the factory. When Maamujaan asked him to burn the factory which was illegal what compulsion was he under at that point of time. He maybe was being blackmailed because of Shireen.

It was his daughter's first birthday and keeping her in the car had to do that act. About the body, he was manipulated by Razia the witch. But he committed a sin first and was a coward to give in to their blackmail. He is a sinner in my opinion.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 16:56

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu.....Raziya is heinous to the core........ I can expect anything from her......also point to ponder: mamujaan is not very keen on killing that woman....he though in a subdued voice......let it be known to her that he doesnt appreciate her murder.......

So that woman is not related to Mamu, is it ?? why is Mamu submissive towards raziya ??

Its not shown how is she related to Mamu or for that matter raziya too

mamu is not very vocal about his displeasure about raziya's deeds..and now and then..keeps her reminding that she has to be extra careful abt the raaz...its clear that she is the one who had and is calling the shots.....

if she is the one calling the shots, then why the charade of being a submissive wife ?? why is she insistent on having humeira in front of her ..is Humeira really her daughter ??

I thinks she is smart and is a kind of person who will get the guy to think he has control over her.......by being submissive....but at the same time.....making sure that the final outcome comes in her favour....

To quote from movie "My Big fat Greek Wedding"

The man is the Head....but the women is the neck.....and she can turn the head anyway she wants......(by this the huge ego of the guy isn't affected......)

I somehow have a feeling that Zoya is related to Mamu jaan.......May be Mamu jaan is her Dad......(my mentos moment)......

Raziya kept saying you cannot take something that belongs to me......Something along those lines when she killed that lady....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 17:02

anurao66 wrote:Sathya,

In my opinion he is a sinner. Just because he had an extra marital affair with Shireen, he came into Razia's ambit. Otherwise Razia would never have met him and made him burn the factory. When Maamujaan asked him to burn the factory which was illegal what compulsion was he under at that point of time. He maybe was being blackmailed because of Shireen.

It was his daughter's first birthday and keeping her in the car had to do that act. About the body, he was manipulated by Razia the witch. But he committed a sin first and was a coward to give in to their blackmail. He is a sinner in my opinion.

Anu....I love playing Block and tackle......though i am with you......lets for a moment think from a different angle....

What if Rashid meeting Shireen itself is a manipulative plot by Raziya......Because during one of the episodes....it was revealed....that only because Shireen liked Rashid...they had to get a married man to leave his wife and get married to her......

Was Shireen's interest in Rashid let to his downfall?

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 17:03

sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:Choice......Rashid always had a choice at every stage of his life.....He got this upon himself .......He is Coward, Spineless sinner.....who is caught between his desire and guilt......scratch

Did he have a choice, what if Raziya had manipulated him in such a way that he yielded to Shireen in a weak moment and then had to pay the price by becoming Raziya's puppet ... ?? What if he had to dance to Raziya's tunes bec she threatened him with Dilshad's life... what choice would Rashid have then ??

Ok even if we consider that for a moment.......then what made him go to Shrieen in the first place....if he was in love with Dilshad.......Rashid only became a puppet in Raziya's hands after the Kudiya factory incident.......to protect Dilshad he left her.......then why re-kindle his love......after 17 years........? thats an insult to his love for Dilshad.....and Shireen's love for him......


A rich woman paying attention to him, who is encouraged subtly by Mamujaan and raziya ..might have pushed him head long into it..


what is of greater curiosity is WHY did Mamujan take care of Shireen and why is he still continuing to keep her with him ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 17:25

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:Choice......Rashid always had a choice at every stage of his life.....He got this upon himself .......He is Coward, Spineless sinner.....who is caught between his desire and guilt......scratch

Did he have a choice, what if Raziya had manipulated him in such a way that he yielded to Shireen in a weak moment and then had to pay the price by becoming Raziya's puppet ... ?? What if he had to dance to Raziya's tunes bec she threatened him with Dilshad's life... what choice would Rashid have then ??

Ok even if we consider that for a moment.......then what made him go to Shrieen in the first place....if he was in love with Dilshad.......Rashid only became a puppet in Raziya's hands after the Kudiya factory incident.......to protect Dilshad he left her.......then why re-kindle his love......after 17 years........? thats an insult to his love for Dilshad.....and Shireen's love for him......


A rich woman paying attention to him, who is encouraged subtly by Mamujaan and raziya ..might have pushed him head long into it..


what is of greater curiosity is WHY did Mamujan take care of Shireen and why is he still continuing to keep her with him ??

Tants the way you had said about the doll factory and its relation with Zoya....same way we can speculate for Shireen also.Whether the current property or the factory....anything..... ....Now all relations have come under scanner.....but this has been a fight and war for money ,wealth and power.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 231
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 17:27

Anu, Sharmi and Sathu: I am not quoting the comments coz it will be too long.....let me go one by one.....

Anu: we dont know the story how Shirin-Rashid happened......so lets wait for this angle to come out......Rashid loves Dilshad way too much..its because of this he has taken the wrath of his sons and the viewers for the past 4 months and is continuing the same .....and he would not have fallen for Shirin at all...there is defo another reason for that allaince ( I love Rashid, DAMMIT)

Sharmi: :(<3): its shirin, shirin and shirin.......hence the insecurity that one day he will leave her.....

Sathu : Shirin is a cog in the wheel......looks like somewhere the dead woman-Shirin-Mamujaan are related(my hunch)





pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 17:37

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:Choice......Rashid always had a choice at every stage of his life.....He got this upon himself .......He is Coward, Spineless sinner.....who is caught between his desire and guilt......scratch

Did he have a choice, what if Raziya had manipulated him in such a way that he yielded to Shireen in a weak moment and then had to pay the price by becoming Raziya's puppet ... ?? What if he had to dance to Raziya's tunes bec she threatened him with Dilshad's life... what choice would Rashid have then ??

Ok even if we consider that for a moment.......then what made him go to Shrieen in the first place....if he was in love with Dilshad.......Rashid only became a puppet in Raziya's hands after the Kudiya factory incident.......to protect Dilshad he left her.......then why re-kindle his love......after 17 years........? thats an insult to his love for Dilshad.....and Shireen's love for him......


A rich woman paying attention to him, who is encouraged subtly by Mamujaan and raziya ..might have pushed him head long into it..


what is of greater curiosity is WHY did Mamujan take care of Shireen and why is he still continuing to keep her with him ??

I think they want to keep Rashid closer to them....Hence Shireen is with Manujan ....Its the other way round....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 17:43

Good Q, Sathu !!

I had the same doubt, from what I have gathered from QH discussions here, Rashid is pressurized into marrying Shireen as Razia had framed him for the fire in the factory (Correct me if I am wrong).
But if he really loves Dilshad & married Shireen due to pressure, how does it explain the 4 kids sired by Shireen & the coming back after staying with Shireen to Dilshad & again going back to Shireen after leaving Dilshad pregnant with her 2nd child?
Either he had a weak moment with Dishad after marrying Shireen or 4-L have messed up with the kids' ages. Shocked He cant have 4 weak moments with Shireen na?? Rolling Eyes


Last edited by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 17:44; edited 1 time in total

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 17:43

pollyanna wrote:Anu, Sharmi and Sathu: I am not quoting the comments coz it will be too long.....let me go one by one.....

Anu: we dont know the story how Shirin-Rashid happened......so lets wait for this angle to come out......Rashid loves Dilshad way too much..its because of this he has taken the wrath of his sons and the viewers for the past 4 months and is continuing the same .....and he would not have fallen for Shirin at all...there is defo another reason for that allaince ( I love Rashid, DAMMIT)

Sharmi: Kiss its shirin, shirin and shirin.......hence the insecurity that one day he will leave her.....

Sathu : Shirin is a cog in the wheel......looks like somewhere the dead woman-Shirin-Mamujaan are related(my hunch)




Offcourse you love Rashid...Shocked....Well he is the only character who gets kicked from all sides.....He just need to take a vacation from everyone.......Too many women in his life......Dilshad, Shirin, His mom and finally Raziya....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 17:48

archie_79 wrote:Good Q, Sathu !!

I had the same doubt, from what I have gathered from QH discussions here, Rashid is pressurized into marrying Shireen as Razia had framed him for the fire in the factory (Correct me if I am wrong).
But if he really loves Dilshad & married Shireen due to pressure, how does it explain the 4 kids sired by Shireen & the coming back after staying with Shireen to Dilshad & again going back to Shireen after leaving Dilshad pregnant with her 2nd child?
Either he had a weak moment with Dishad after marrying Shireen or 4-L have messed up with the kids' ages. Shocked He cant have 4 weak moments with Shireen na?? Rolling Eyes

Thuj ko Kya Hogayi...Rolling Eyes....re.....3 kids from Shireen.....Abb 4th one kahaan sai aagayi...

Abb main bolungi tho bologi yai bolthi hai......

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 17:49

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sathu.....we have been shown a FB that raziya tells that woman......***u have taken away something which belonged to her(raziya) and hence u will pay the price***.....and then she stabs her.......

Suppose that woman , Lets say, she is Zoya's Mom ...Zoya's Mom and Raziya are sisters or relatives and Mamu marries Zoya's Mom and Raziya covets the wealth and stabs Zoya's mom and slips into her place..

Does that mean Mamu is Zoya's dad?? Shocked

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 17:51

sharmibalan wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Good Q, Sathu !!

I had the same doubt, from what I have gathered from QH discussions here, Rashid is pressurized into marrying Shireen as Razia had framed him for the fire in the factory (Correct me if I am wrong).
But if he really loves Dilshad & married Shireen due to pressure, how does it explain the 4 kids sired by Shireen & the coming back after staying with Shireen to Dilshad & again going back to Shireen after leaving Dilshad pregnant with her 2nd child?
Either he had a weak moment with Dishad after marrying Shireen or 4-L have messed up with the kids' ages. Shocked He cant have 4 weak moments with Shireen na?? Rolling Eyes

Thuj ko Kya Hogayi...Rolling Eyes....re.....3 kids from Shireen.....Abb 4th one kahaan sai aagayi...

Abb main bolungi tho bologi yai bolthi hai......


Oh sorry, is it 3 kids?? I thought he had 4 kids with Shireen.. Rolling Eyes I dont watch QH re, isiliye galti ho gayi bounce

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 18:06

archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sathu.....we have been shown a FB that raziya tells that woman......***u have taken away something which belonged to her(raziya) and hence u will pay the price***.....and then she stabs her.......

Suppose that woman , Lets say, she is Zoya's Mom ...Zoya's Mom and Raziya are sisters or relatives and Mamu marries Zoya's Mom and Raziya covets the wealth and stabs Zoya's mom and slips into her place..

Does that mean Mamu is Zoya's dad?? Shocked

Sathya....I have a feeling that Raziya killed Zoya's mom for her wealth......and Mamujan married Zoya's mom for her wealth....finally when they got what they needed they killed her....But Iam not sure....if they would turn out to be sisters.....

Well Shilpa.....its just our assumption that Zoya might me Mamu's daughter.....Twisted Evil

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-21, 18:09

Sharmi,

I just read your reply. As for the other angle, even if Shireen was in love with Rashid, remember she had Ayaan before she got married to Rashid. As Pallu says maybe that is a another plot of the wicked witch of QH. But isn't it true that he did have a extra marital affair and a child. He did betray Dilshaad and even had a son so this is my point of view that he is a sinner, betraying his love.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 18:12

archie_79 wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Good Q, Sathu !!

I had the same doubt, from what I have gathered from QH discussions here, Rashid is pressurized into marrying Shireen as Razia had framed him for the fire in the factory (Correct me if I am wrong).
But if he really loves Dilshad & married Shireen due to pressure, how does it explain the 4 kids sired by Shireen & the coming back after staying with Shireen to Dilshad & again going back to Shireen after leaving Dilshad pregnant with her 2nd child?
Either he had a weak moment with Dishad after marrying Shireen or 4-L have messed up with the kids' ages. Shocked He cant have 4 weak moments with Shireen na?? Rolling Eyes

Thuj ko Kya Hogayi...Rolling Eyes....re.....3 kids from Shireen.....Abb 4th one kahaan sai aagayi...

Abb main bolungi tho bologi yai bolthi hai......


Oh sorry, is it 3 kids?? I thought he had 4 kids with Shireen.. Rolling Eyes I dont watch QH re, isiliye galti ho gayi bounce

ee lo ji..yahan kids main confusion hogayi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum