Latest topics

Is Rashid Blameless ??

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is Rashid Blameless ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 18:14

anurao66 wrote:Sharmi,

I just read your reply. As for the other angle, even if Shireen was in love with Rashid, remember she had Ayaan before she got married to Rashid. As Pallu says maybe that is a another plot of the wicked witch of QH. But isn't it true that he did have a extra marital affair and a child. He did betray Dilshaad and even had a son so this is my point of view that he is a sinner, betraying his love.

wasn't he married to shireen and maintainig a separate quarters, Shireen discovers his bigamy and walks out of marriage ...
If Rashid is a sinner, what is Dilshad then ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 18:18

sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Did he have a choice, what if Raziya had manipulated him in such a way that he yielded to Shireen in a weak moment and then had to pay the price by becoming Raziya's puppet ... ?? What if he had to dance to Raziya's tunes bec she threatened him with Dilshad's life... what choice would Rashid have then ??

Ok even if we consider that for a moment.......then what made him go to Shrieen in the first place....if he was in love with Dilshad.......Rashid only became a puppet in Raziya's hands after the Kudiya factory incident.......to protect Dilshad he left her.......then why re-kindle his love......after 17 years........? thats an insult to his love for Dilshad.....and Shireen's love for him......

A rich woman paying attention to him, who is encouraged subtly by Mamujaan and raziya ..might have pushed him head long into it..

what is of greater curiosity is WHY did Mamujan take care of Shireen and why is he still continuing to keep her with him ??

I think they want to keep Rashid closer to them....Hence Shireen is with Manujan ....Its the other way round....

No Sharmi, They had rashid with them even when Shirin had walked out on him ...so they did not need Shirin to be with Rashid to use Rashid..So why was Shirin taken so well care off and is still being taken care off ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-21, 18:19

Pallu my reply to you.

Anu: we dont know the story how Shirin-Rashid happened......so lets wait
for this angle to come out......Rashid loves Dilshad way too much..its
because of this he has taken the wrath of his sons and the viewers for
the past 4 months and is continuing the same .....and he would not have
fallen for Shirin at all...there is defo another reason for that
allaince
( I love Rashid, DAMMIT)

This was your reply ok let me just explain my point of view. I also like Rashid but I don't like him for betraying Dilshaad. It was pointed out that Shireen liked Rashid and so they The two wicked people got him Married to him. But by then Ayan was born and left in Dilshad's house. They did have an affair and a child also so this is a sin in my point of view. He did betray Dilshad. Or are you going to tell that the Wicked witch of QH had a hand in that betrayal. Well I need proof an dtill tehn he is a sinner of betraying Dilshad and doing illegal things because he did not have the guts to tell Dilshad. He was blackmailed and was a puppet in The witch's hands.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-21, 18:24

Tanthya wrote:

I just read your reply. As for the other angle, even if Shireen was in love with Rashid, remember she had Ayaan before she got married to Rashid. As Pallu says maybe that is a another plot of the wicked witch of QH. But isn't it true that he did have a extra marital affair and a child. He did betray Dilshaad and even had a son so this is my point of view that he is a sinner, betraying his love.

wasn't he married to shireen and maintainig a separate quarters, Shireen discovers his bigamy and walks out of marriage ...

No Sathya, he was not married to Shireen. I think he got married after he walked out of Dilsaad's life. That was what Razia was gloating. Dilshaad was so upset that she did not look after Ayan and Asad brought him up (Veera Style). Hence the bondage between the two.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-21, 18:26

sharmibalan wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Good Q, Sathu !!

I had the same doubt, from what I have gathered from QH discussions here, Rashid is pressurized into marrying Shireen as Razia had framed him for the fire in the factory (Correct me if I am wrong).
But if he really loves Dilshad & married Shireen due to pressure, how does it explain the 4 kids sired by Shireen & the coming back after staying with Shireen to Dilshad & again going back to Shireen after leaving Dilshad pregnant with her 2nd child?
Either he had a weak moment with Dishad after marrying Shireen or 4-L have messed up with the kids' ages. Shocked He cant have 4 weak moments with Shireen na?? Rolling Eyes

Thuj ko Kya Hogayi...Rolling Eyes....re.....3 kids from Shireen.....Abb 4th one kahaan sai aagayi...

Abb main bolungi tho bologi yai bolthi hai......

Sharmi you forgot his daughters

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 18:32

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

Ok even if we consider that for a moment.......then what made him go to Shrieen in the first place....if he was in love with Dilshad.......Rashid only became a puppet in Raziya's hands after the Kudiya factory incident.......to protect Dilshad he left her.......then why re-kindle his love......after 17 years........? thats an insult to his love for Dilshad.....and Shireen's love for him......

A rich woman paying attention to him, who is encouraged subtly by Mamujaan and raziya ..might have pushed him head long into it..

what is of greater curiosity is WHY did Mamujan take care of Shireen and why is he still continuing to keep her with him ??

I think they want to keep Rashid closer to them....Hence Shireen is with Manujan ....Its the other way round....

No Sharmi, They had rashid with them even when Shirin had walked out on him ...so they did not need Shirin to be with Rashid to use Rashid..So why was Shirin taken so well care off and is still being taken care off ??

When Shirin left Rashid......Rashid went back to Dilshad....So iam not sure what sort of work he was doing for Mamu......to the extent that he even took their orders and set fire to the factory....

Sathya they might have persuaded/convinced Shirin too, to be with Rashid.....Rashid being married to Mamu's sister gives them more hold than just Rashid....Especially after the Kudiya factory incident.......and plus the social status of Shirin is shielded too.......

Or may be she is well taken care off because she is Mamu's sister...or is there a surprise instore for us...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-21, 18:36

anurao66 wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

I had the same doubt, from what I have gathered from QH discussions here, Rashid is pressurized into marrying Shireen as Razia had framed him for the fire in the factory (Correct me if I am wrong).
But if he really loves Dilshad & married Shireen due to pressure, how does it explain the 4 kids sired by Shireen & the coming back after staying with Shireen to Dilshad & again going back to Shireen after leaving Dilshad pregnant with her 2nd child?
Either he had a weak moment with Dishad after marrying Shireen or 4-L have messed up with the kids' ages. Shocked He cant have 4 weak moments with Shireen na?? Rolling Eyes

Thuj ko Kya Hogayi...Rolling Eyes....re.....3 kids from Shireen.....Abb 4th one kahaan sai aagayi...

He has two daughters and a son with Shireen na....to in total 3 kids re......

Hoi....Kismat ka luck hai...is mai kya shak hai....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 18:37

sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

When Shirin left Rashid......Rashid went back to Dilshad....So iam not sure what sort of work he was doing for Mamu......to the extent that he even took their orders and set fire to the factory....

Sathya they might have persuaded/convinced Shirin too, to be with Rashid.....Rashid being married to Mamu's sister gives them more hold than just Rashid....Especially after the Kudiya factory incident.......and plus the social status of Shirin is shielded too.......

Or may be she is well taken care off because she is Mamu's sister...or is there a surprise instore for us...

Shirin is not his own sis..that much was revealed to us, Sharmi ...

Why is he keeping ehr close esp when she supposedly has no Money of her own is a mystery or is she a rich woman who does not know that she is rich..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 19:23

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

Why is he keeping ehr close esp when she supposedly has no Money of her own is a mystery or is she a rich woman who does not know that she is rich..

Its mostly for wealth......for Shireen.....Razia and Maamu didn stop her when she fell for a married man.......whole complexity is with Mamu and Raziya.....but a man giving in his self respect without any revolt for 17 years is big...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 21:59

sharmibalan wrote:
anurao66 wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

He has two daughters and a son with Shireen na....to in total 3 kids re......

Hoi....Kismat ka luck hai...is mai kya shak hai....

Yeh lo............QH dekhne walon mein hi itna confusion hai ki Rashid ko kitne bache hain toh main toh dekhti bhi nahin :lol!:

I hope Rashid himself knows how many kids he has

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 22:02

Anu.....i know its sin and an act of cheating if one has an extra marital affair and has a son......but my only concern is why Rashid -Shirin alliance happened in the first place.....is there something which we dont know still??

Can this also be a surprise for us???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-22, 01:32

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

shirin is not his sister..... Shocked Shocked this would completely change my view.....is she then related to the women who was murdered in the kudiya factory.....may be that's why they wanted to keep her closer......may be this whole affair from the beginning was manipulated by Razia.......

What if shirin didn't know that Rashid was married.....so has a kid with Rashid....then knew about his marriage with Dilshad.....leaves him......he returns to Dilshad with Ayan......and after the Kudiya factory incident .....he is blackmailed by Raziya to leave Dilshad and be with Shireen......but why Shirin ?

How does this girl fits in?......puzzle.....puzzle....

4 Lions always have a concept of having one main villain in their show......So it's Raziya.....Raziay .........Raziya.....and everyone else will turn out to be innocent in the game...... Rolling Eyes

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-22, 01:41

anurao66 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

No Sathya, he was not married to Shireen. I think he got married after he walked out of Dilsaad's life. That was what Razia was gloating. Dilshaad was so upset that she did not look after Ayan and Asad brought him up (Veera Style). Hence the bondage between the two.

Dilshad couldn't take care of Ayan because she was heavily pregnant with Tomatar......Hence Asad took care of him........That's how Tomatar explains to Zoya.....

Although she was upset with her hubby for two timing her....she did take Ayan.....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 09:58

Sharmi,

When they first showed us the flash back. Dilshad was very upset with Rashid and did not go near Ayaan and I agree she was heavily pregnant. Then Najma gave this explanations so may be the cv's changed their stance. Asad was having these flashbacks. So I really have no clue about this.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 10:05

Pallu,

Anu.....i know its sin and an act of cheating if one has an extra marital affair and has a son......but my only concern is why Rashid -Shirin alliance happened in the first place.....is there something which we dont know still??

Can this also be a surprise for us???

I agree with you, there is something more to Rashid and Shireen. Maybe Razia would have manipulated that also. We have to wait and see. I have a doubt, when Asad was having the fb's of ayaan , It was shown Dilshaad was shocked and did not go towards Ayaan and she was heavily pregnant. Then Asad looked after him and hence the bonding between them. Is this sceanrio true or that Dilshaad could not take care of Ayan because she was pregnant. I am now confused.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-22, 11:01

Anu, Dilshad was mighty hurt when Rashid brought Ayan ...she turned her face away....and then Asad took him inside.....

And Ayan lived with them for at least a year.......Asad used to take care of him...hence the strong brotherly bond......and since Dilshad was pregnant...she just looked on....but never REJECTED his presence too......

Even now whenever Ayan calls up.....this has happened twice...she hasnt shown any ill feeling towards him.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 12:11

pollyanna wrote:Anu, Dilshad was mighty hurt when Rashid brought Ayan ...she turned her face away....and then Asad took him inside.....

And Ayan lived with them for at least a year.......Asad used to take care of him...hence the strong brotherly bond......and since Dilshad was pregnant...she just looked on....but never REJECTED his presence too......

Even now whenever Ayan calls up.....this has happened twice...she hasnt shown any ill feeling towards him.....

Pallu,

She is a very good person by heart, and so must have been hurt when she saw Ayan. I am not blaming her. I just had a doubt.Thanks for clearing it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-22, 12:24

Say, rashid took up Shirin's relationship under pressure but why did Badi B cut off her relationship with Asad n Najma.. I do not see her bonding with them nor getting nostalgic about them..it is always Ayan ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 12:31

Sathya,

I just cant understand her character. How can she not like her first grandson Asad and Najma and no interaction between them is a mystery. Maybe she never approved of the wedding. Where was she when Ayaan was left with a heavily pregnant Dllshad by Rashid. Why could she not bring up Ayan is also another mystery.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-22, 13:22

Anu, Sathu......till two weeks ago...QH was running in the "present" timeline.....with couple of frames dedicated to the past....

Its only recently after Ayan-Humeira's sagai fiasco......that Dadi has trained her guns full on at raziya...and hence now the track is leading us to the past....

Hence i guess.....all our questions will be answered related to Dadi's behaviour in the past and present wrt to the two set of grand children.......Dilshad-rashid-Shirin and of course Raziya-mamujaan's gameplan with that woman

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on 2013-02-22, 13:25

Pallo,

I am speaking about present timeline .. A dadi is a dadi and she should have been shown to remember her first grandchild...Do u remember that Ayan Kidnap scene .. Dadi will have no emotion on seeing Asad at all ??

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-22, 13:40

Sathu, Dadi was not present in that scene as far as I remember......

Having said that, yup Dadi has been shown neutral or no emotions in the past episodes too...for eg:- when she is asking Rashid to forget abt Dilshad...during the very initial epis.....also when Rashid met Dilshad and came back home...she dissuaded him to forget abt her...but not a word uttered for the grand kids.....and she asked him to move on else it will affect his present...and his family...she talked abt some dire consequences or some word hinting at that from Raziya-Mamujaan , if he doesnt, rather if they all dint adhere to "not meet and talk abt Dilshad/kids"...so it was an unwritten rule in Rashid's house.......and Dadi also did the same.....

But during jan...she bumped into rashid and realised that he is hurting way too much, regrets and is in pain...and when asked him, he evaded her questions.....from then on.....she started thinking that there is a REASON why Rashid left the kids/Dilshad.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-22, 15:10

pollyanna wrote:Sathu, Dadi was not present in that scene as far as I remember......

Having said that, yup Dadi has been shown neutral or no emotions in the past episodes too...for eg:- when she is asking Rashid to forget abt Dilshad...during the very initial epis.....also when Rashid met Dilshad and came back home...she dissuaded him to forget abt her...but not a word uttered for the grand kids.....and she asked him to move on else it will affect his present...and his family...she talked abt some dire consequences or some word hinting at that from Raziya-Mamujaan , if he doesnt, rather if they all dint adhere to "not meet and talk abt Dilshad/kids"...so it was an unwritten rule in Rashid's house.......and Dadi also did the same.....

But during jan...she bumped into rashid and realised that he is hurting way too much, regrets and is in pain...and when asked him, he evaded her questions.....from then on.....she started thinking that there is a REASON why Rashid left the kids/Dilshad.

Pals..during Ayan-Humeira alliance talk started....Daadi was shown thinking that she had moved Rashid towards Shireen for wealth better living...I vaguely remember this one.....did she agree to this on first hand itself....As said earlier...Daadi had emotions at all towards Dilshad or Asad.....taking Nazma was born after Rashid moved towards Shireen...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-22, 15:16

Yup Vid.....ekdum mast khichdi hai.........i am now just waiting for episodes to unravel some layers....... scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-22, 15:42

pollyanna wrote:Yup Vid.....ekdum mast khichdi hai.........i am now just waiting for episodes to unravel some layers....... scratch

you are correct....they have to make certain things clearer as they proceed further.....so uch mystery will also create confusions

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum