Latest topics

Mother’s Love – Ammi, Mummy, Mammas of 4 Lions Films Shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-10, 18:11

Mother’s Day is on 12th May this year. The second Sunday of the month of May is dedicated to the most important person of our life, Mother. The one who brings us to the world. Interesting, that for what is sure is in a month that has doubt in its name. But seriously, mothers are embodied with virtues that sometimes defies even a woman. How a woman changes after becoming a mother. She who perhaps never heard an alarm ring in her life, wakes up at the first cry of her baby in the middle of the
night. This gift is nature’s. It is her role to nurture, preserve and provide what is beyond basic needs of a human, love. They say we make fundamental childhood decisions and perhaps a mother’s role is very important therefore in our life at the early stage.

n all 4 Lions Films shows, we have seen a mother plays an important role in a child’s life. Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi had Shalini Kapoor play Rano who had seen how her child was oppressed and not allowed to study. There was this scene which showed how she had asked her daughter to dream, to run away perhaps. Geet Handa (Dharashti Dhami) had perhaps gotten that strength to fight for herself through her mother.

In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Piyumori Mehta played Garima Gupta and was not even a real mother to Khushi Kumari Gupta (Sanaya Irani) but she must have given the requisite nurturing to Khushi to make Khushi want to spread happiness to everyone
she met. The relationship between them went beyond blood relation and the portrayal of another shade of a woman who is a mother was depicted by the characters.

We have in Suvreen Guggal – Topper of
the Year, a mother who showers her love through food. Lovely Guggal
(Ekta Sharma) has met her daughter after a while however, her heart is
open enough to encompass hurt and give support to her daughter in all
her ventures. The father and daughter still have an impasse however,
Lovely Guggal, has taken into her folds, even Suvreen’s (Smiriti Kalra)
friends be it Yuvraj Singh (Shivin Narang), Annie, Naro or now Soni. How
in a new place, new environment a mother seems to fit right in. She
made parathas the next morning. Isn’t that what mothers are for?

Dilshad Ahmed Khan (Shalini Kapoor) in Qubool Hai is another example of how a mother knows her child’s mind before he does. Asad Ahmed Khan (Karan Singh Grover) has been stubborn about his feelings and Dilshaad has vowed to make him accept them. As they say, mothers know best. The bond she shares with her daughter Najma
Ahmed Khan (Nehalaxmi Iyer) is that of a friend and her heart again is large enough to take in Zoya Farooqui (Surbhi Jyoti) and be a mother figure to this motherless child.

Well, there are of course mothers at the other end of the spectrum. Case in point, Razia Siddiqui (Alka Kaushal0 of Qubool Hai who has used her own daughter to further her goals. Whether to save herself or to accomplish what she has set out to do, she
has used Humeira Siddiqui (Ketki Kadam) to the hilt to serve her purpose. Then there is Shireen Ahmed Khan (Shabnam Sayed) who is naive and despite having wonderful kids who adore her, she is unable to understand what is exactly in their heart. She is somehow disconnected from Ayaan Ahmed Khan who loves his brother Asad as well as his sisters Nikhat (Archana Taide) and Nuzzat (Farina Parvez) and cannot understand
what is in their hearts. After all, mother’s are humans and despite being blessed with Extra Sensory Perception (ESP), they miss out on obvious cry for help from their children.

Tell us at Forum 32 about your mother and your relationship with her. What saughaat are you going to give to your mother this Mother’s Day? What special for a person who makes you special? As you all watch your favorite shows on Television, tell us what about these on-screen mothers do you all like and dislike?

CREDIT: FORUM32

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother’s Love – Ammi, Mummy, Mammas of 4 Lions Films Shows

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-10, 22:13

My mummy died two years ago :cry: There is not a day that goes by that I do not ask the Almighty Creator to bless her and to forgive her. She was beautiful and she had a heart of gold Heart . She loved me endlessly and made dua for my successes.I miss her every day. I miss her hands when she fed me,even though I am an adult,food tasted the best when she did. I miss her smiles :) and her presence.May Allah continue to bless my mummy aameen. To those of you who have a mummy cherish her, for when she leaves we lose a huge part of ourselves. Happy Mother's day to all moms and let everyday be a mother's day :)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-11, 06:34

perfumeheaven wrote:My mummy died two years ago :cry: There is not a day that goes by that I do not ask the Almighty Creator to bless her and to forgive her. She was beautiful and she had a heart of gold . She loved me endlessly and made dua for my successes.I miss her every day. I miss her hands when she fed me,even though I am an adult,food tasted the best when she did. I miss her smiles :) and her presence.May Allah continue to bless my mummy aameen. To those of you who have a mummy cherish her, for when she leaves we lose a huge part of ourselves. Happy Mother's day to all moms and let everyday be a mother's day :)

Oh Zainab, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I do agree with you a child can never forget its mom. I really hope spending time with us will lessen the loss. Thank you for the Mother's day wishes. I really hope you will feel better from now on. Do have all the sweet memories of her in you.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 11:32

Thanks Anu, your beautiful words do have some soothing effects. Nice to have friends like you :)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum