Latest topics

SBB - Thappad Ki Side effects!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBB - Thappad Ki Side effects!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 15:40

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Uh huh romance, save me save me :>//:

Zarra * note u are now Zoya+ Sarra* Ishq par zor de , Mitwa.... Ishq par Zor de ...Kab tak Pizza eating, chips eating dekhenge ... Twisted Evil

Zarra...this is sooper Sathu Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 15:42

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:If the romantic scenes happen on a Tuesday...then my WU will be one blank page......with lots of zzzzzzzz....coz i am sure i will watch it on mute.....better still will use the remote and switch to Meghan....... Twisted Evil

hah!! reallyyy.. I think it will be blank cuz u will be so beejee drooling, you will forget to write Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

There should be some body part to drool...... Rolling Eyes

Try ALL parts !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-02-21, 15:44

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:If the romantic scenes happen on a Tuesday...then my WU will be one blank page......with lots of zzzzzzzz....coz i am sure i will watch it on mute.....better still will use the remote and switch to Meghan....... Twisted Evil

hah!! reallyyy.. I think it will be blank cuz u will be so beejee drooling, you will forget to write Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Try ALL parts !
TFS Tants. But to drool on any of his body parts is a big eye sore. No ways , no drooling for me

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-21, 15:47

Am I missing something here?

I thought 4Ls are famous for their romance vision... That was how it was for IPK right? what happened here then? if it had been the same news for IPK- people would have jumped and screamed in joy to read that romance is starting... why dozing signs here? scratch

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 15:48

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Try ALL parts !

Sathu : I gave it a try, what do u think..i was doing for the past 4 months??? Embarassed

Vid: Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 15:53

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:What the....... Evil or Very Mad

Just when I am up and gung-ho abt QH ......Gul the Bull wants me to go back in slumber......why o why scratch

There has to be some connection between Asad and Zoya before next venture starts na.. :P :P

One thing, is the stroy still holding to the synopsis or has there been deviations ??

Sathu..so far they have not touched upon the triangle theory(Hilla marriage thing) which is more or less suggested by the synopsis..

Has Ayan and Zoya come face to face ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 15:56

Abavi wrote:Am I missing something here?

I thought 4Ls are famous for their romance vision... That was how it was for IPK right? what happened here then? if it had been the same news for IPK- people would have jumped and screamed in joy to read that romance is starting... why dozing signs here? scratch

Vi dear....have you watched one romantic stretch in QH ?? You will roll out laughing....sleep off.or wonder with big eyes..why are they wasting time or we ourselves wasting time.....what ever happens to you depends on ur temperament...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 15:59

amimus wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ami,

Yu are welcome to the Baalon ka Dukkan who only wears branded

Try ALL parts !
TFS Tants. But to drool on any of his body parts is a big eye sore. No ways , no drooling for me

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 15:59

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Just when I am up and gung-ho abt QH ......Gul the Bull wants me to go back in slumber......why o why scratch

There has to be some connection between Asad and Zoya before next venture starts na.. :P :P

One thing, is the stroy still holding to the synopsis or has there been deviations ??

Sathu..so far they have not touched upon the triangle theory(Hilla marriage thing) which is more or less suggested by the synopsis..

NO...Not yet....!!! OMG.. affraid

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-21, 16:03

lalsunvid wrote:

Vi dear....have you watched one romantic stretch in QH ?? You will roll out laughing....sleep off.or wonder with big eyes..why are they wasting time or we ourselves wasting time.....what ever happens to you depends on ur temperament...

No vidya, I havent

So thats why is it? I wonder what happened to them? the PH have been one of the pioneers in designing Romantic scenes, scenes which etch a place for itself in the minds of people...

Now they are trying out stuff which will coerice fans to sleep is it?No

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 16:05

Abavi wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:

No vidya, I havent

So thats why is it? I wonder what happened to them? the PH have been one of the pioneers in designing Romantic scenes, scenes which etch a place for itself in the minds of people...

The story is going good and all the characters have been established with some qualities and plots...... Romance....the actors should act na......

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 16:29

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:TFS tants...

I was reminded of those days when I used to wait for a SBB update... Wink

Those were exciting days !! :) :)

I remember I was a silent member then & used to wait for Tants' updates

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 16:31

:lol!: Will definitely read ur WU on that day, Pals

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 16:33

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:Much the same was shown on SBS as well.. but it seemed that the throwing things around came first as KSG said that if children break things and behave badly, parents react like that.

depends on the age of the children

Err.........children with 6 packs...............

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 16:35

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

:lol!:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 16:45

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

The running dog emoticon doesn't work for me

It is running ir ur post which has been quoted in my post...You don't feed him, so the dog is running towards my home wa ..

Even my dog doenst run, chalo saare ke saare dogs ko Tants ke ghar bhej do, she will feed them

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-21, 16:56

lalsunvid wrote:
Abavi wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:

No vidya, I havent

The story is going good and all the characters have been established with some qualities and plots...... Romance....the actors should act na......
Hmm I like the way you put it...

I am reminded of the boom pat pataa patar bombastic chemistry between a certain pair... The credits ofcourse go to 4 lions for choosing to cast them as well these two as well:P

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 17:17

Abavi wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:
Abavi wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:

No vidya, I havent

Hmm I like the way you put it...

I am reminded of the boom pat pataa patar bombastic chemistry between a certain pair... The credits ofcourse go to 4 lions for choosing to cast them as well these two as well:P

Vi,
4-L have got the chemistry spot on in Geet & IPK, dont know how they did
they falter here?? But QH has more family drama than Geet or IPK, which is y
they have got away with it. Family dramas hardly require any chemistry between
the leads & it’s the same for all shows which is y they are getting the
TRPs

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 17:34

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

No Sathu...till date.......they havent come face to face......Zoya knows that Asad has a brother named Ayan.....and Ayan knows that there is a guest in Asad's house but does not know her name ....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-21, 18:58

Tanthya wrote:

Zarra * note u are now Zoya+ Sarra* Ishq par zor de , Mitwa.... Ishq par Zor de ...Kab tak Pizza eating, chips eating dekhenge ... Twisted Evil

zipped No more eating, Ishq par zor kaise de, kaise de, jiske saath Ishq qubool hain woh toh hain nahin, so pizza, crisp, aur fizzy drink kaienge actually kaienge kam aur ghirayenge ziada

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum