Latest topics

Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-21, 15:18

Will The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Qubool Hai

by 2 Forum 32 on February 21, 2013 in Qubool Hai

The Distance – Asad and Zoya in Qubool Hai
In Qubool Hai, the story has taken the audience through myriads of emotions. The intrigue may have made one scratch one’s head in bewilderment of how low a human being can fall. Raziya Begum (Alka Kaushal) has shown you the ugly side of human. Raashid Ahmed Khan (Vaquar Shaikh) has shown you one of helplessness. Caught in this web are Dilshaad Ahmed Khan (Shalini Kapoor) and Shireen Ahmed Khan (Shabnam Sayed) along with their kids Asad Ahmed Khan (Karan Singh Grover), Najma Ahmed Khan (Nehalaxmi Iyer), Aayan Ahmed Khan (Rishabh Sinha), Nikhat Ahmed Khan (Archana Taide) and Nuzzat (Digangana Suryavanshi).


The Proximity – Asad and Zoya in Qubool Hai
But we want to highlight something else today. The tug of heartstrings that are being pulled for both Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Farooqui (Surbhi Jyoti). They started off on a war note, at opposite ends. The sound of music that these two are creating seemed like a cacophony of shrill voices meeting sound of silence. But today the tune has changed. They work in harmony. Each note a sound that is soothing to the ears. When he screamed in the jungle looking for Zoya, little did Asad know that this sound will be the note his heart will beat faster at. She drives him crazy or so he thought. Well, he is going crazy but what he thought to be being mad at her is not the complete music. The first note seemed harsh but now the music is picking a tune that will make his heart sing. Asad Ahmed Khan is unknowingly falling in love.


The Tug of Heartstrings – Asad and Zoya in Qubool Hai
Zoya Farooqui, still wonders what is wrong with Mr Khan. But little does she wonder about what is wrong with her. Why her heart skips a beat when he is near her? Why his concern for her makes her heart sing in joy? Used to being alone and managing things by herself, a partner in crime is not something she had envisioned. The Sherlock Holmes has now found her partner in six packs Bond. A music playing in the background is the perfect rhythm for their hearts to dance in moves that will not take them away but near each other.


The Unheard Symphony – Asad and Zoya in Qubool Hai
Again, the sound of music is still faint like distant drums beating, a call that is being heard but yet not listened to. In the meantime, we leave you (perhaps faint) with some pictures of what the music will looks like when they do hear their hearts sing in harmony.

Keep watching Qubool Hai for not just an intriguing story but love that will perhaps bring two warring hearts together, Monday to Friday on Zee TV at 9:30pm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 15:23

:>//:

scratch

Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-21, 15:26

pollyanna wrote: :>//:

scratch

Bang

I posted without reading, after your emoticons let me go read it :lol!:

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-21, 15:46

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote: run

scratch

Bang

I posted without reading, after your emoticons let me go read it :lol!:

Heart strings.....music......where have we seen all these.....??? No No No

now if they bring that nest wala inside ... Bang

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 231
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by win7 on 2013-02-21, 15:47

pollyanna wrote: :>//:

scratch

:lol!:

win7
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 388
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 16:01

:lol!:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 16:11


TFS Sarra

:)
One small doubt, did they explain the Arnav-Khushi love
story in the same way on their FB page too?? (I got introduced late to IPK, so
was wondering) :scratch:I know Forum32 was set up later but they had FB pg na? Did they
explain it too?? Twisted Evil If not, then how did we understand these things in IPK without
having them being spelt out to us?? Rolling Eyes

“The Sherlock Holmes has now found her partner in six packs
Bond.” This line cracked me up big time:lol!:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 16:13

pollyanna wrote: :>//:

scratch


:lol!:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-21, 16:14

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote: :>//:

scratch


I posted without reading, after your emoticons let me go read it :lol!:
Read it Sarra, u will get a familiar feeling bounce

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-22, 04:48

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote: :>//:

scratch

Bang

I posted without reading, after your emoticons let me go read it :lol!:

Read it, uh uh uh Sick

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-22, 04:56

archie_79 wrote:
TFS Sarra

:)
One small doubt, did they explain the Arnav-Khushi love
story in the same way on their FB page too?? (I got introduced late to IPK, so
was wondering) :scratch:I know Forum32 was set up later but they had FB pg na? Did they
explain it too?? Twisted Evil If not, then how did we understand these things in IPK without
having them being spelt out to us?? Rolling Eyes

“The Sherlock Holmes has now found her partner in six packs
Bond.” This line cracked me up big time:lol!:

Shilpa, forum 32 was set up near the end of IP and there wasn't much on it even though it was the most popular show on their forum. No they didn't have to explain IP, ASR, Khushi or wat was going on, thou they did defend it at times, IP crossed language barriers, countries, etc, it transcended all. But where you have to explain and the actors and the show in itself is apparently not sufficient it says it all.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 05:35

Sarra,

Thanks for sharing it but 4 Lions is busy selling the pair Asad and Zoya. :)

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-22, 06:48

pollyanna wrote: run

scratch




Ha ha...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by riyya6 on 2013-02-22, 07:08

Shocked

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by archie_79 on 2013-02-22, 11:48

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
TFS Sarra

:)
One small doubt, did they explain the Arnav-Khushi love
story in the same way on their FB page too?? (I got introduced late to IPK, so
was wondering) :scratch:I know Forum32 was set up later but they had FB pg na? Did they
explain it too?? Twisted Evil If not, then how did we understand these things in IPK without
having them being spelt out to us?? Rolling Eyes

“The Sherlock Holmes has now found her partner in six packs
Bond.” This line cracked me up big time:lol!:

Shilpa, forum 32 was set up near the end of IP and there wasn't much on it even though it was the most popular show on their forum. No they didn't have to explain IP, ASR, Khushi or wat was going on, thou they did defend it at times, IP crossed language barriers, countries, etc, it transcended all. But where you have to explain and the actors and the show in itself is apparently not sufficient it says it all.

They used to defend the tracks but never needed to explain the Arnav-Khushi relationship like how they have done for Asad-Zoya. It could be felt by us on-screen for Arnav-Khushi what they put in words here for Asad-Zoya.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum 32 new article - QHWill The Tug of War or Tug of Heartstrings make the Sound of Music in Quboo

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum