Latest topics

Qubool Hai - WU - 10th May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - WU - 10th May 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-10, 22:48

The episode starts with Zoya rushing in to check if everything was ok with Tanveer's eyes. Zoya pulls Tanveer's hand to check her eyes. Asad follows Zoya to find Tanveer standing nervously. Tanveer had placed the lens at the neck of the moment and is happy with the result. Both Asad and Zoya tell her that they were worried for her and if everything is fine. Finally after getting a nod Asad leaves the place. Zoya stays back and checks with Tanveer again, if she is feeling better. She leaves the place after cracking a light joke with Tanveer who smiles at her nervously.

Zoya's room

Zoya shows Asad's gift for her to Dilshad, Najma and Tanveer. Najma praises her brother's choice in gifts and further adds that she never knew that her brother was this good in selecting woman's accessories. Dilshad adds that the saree is very beautiful and continues stating that she had once told Asad that this color would suit Zoya, but he never paid any attention then. But today by choosing this saree he proved that he too had the same thoughts. Tanveer is very restless and shows her irritation during this entire conversation. Zoya listens to their comments unable to say anything. She just responds with a slight smile. Najma is shocked to see Zoya's shyness. Dilshad further adds that Zoya looks very pretty when she blushes. She further tells her that tomorrow she has kept a function for her. Its called "Jashna Bhar".

She requests Zoya to wear the gifted saree tomorrow. Dilshad further adds that her son would be very happy if he sees Zoya in saree. Just then Asad passes the room and hears Zoya's confirmation that she will wear the saree tomorrow. He slightly smiles hearing this. Dilshad catches this expression right on time and is very content. She tells Zoya to come with her as she has got some matching jewellery for the saree. Najma asks her mum to go ahead and that they will fold the saree and follow her.

Asad is on the phone talking to someone about signing the deal. Dilshad approaches him after he finishes the call. She tells him that Zoya simply loved the saree. Asad tells her that it doesn't matter even if she doesn't like it, because he only gifted the saree because his mom requested him. Dilshad questions him cheekily...." is that why your face was plastered with a huge smile". Mitwa song in BG. Asad finds an excuse and leaves the place. They finally leave the room followed by Dilshad. Tanveer stays behind and looks at the saree.

The scene shift to Tanveer, who has a small bottle in hand, she opens it and pours on the saree. The saree states to discolor and slightly burn. She gloats in happiness with Bilo Rani playing in the BG. Zoya walks in to find Tanveer standing there. She aska her as why she didn't follow them. Tanveer tells her that she left her mobile behind and thats why she couldn't come. She leaves the room and Zoya places the saree in the cupboard.

A new day dawns in the Rashid's household. All three girls get ready to leave. Raziya comes in and smiles at her daughter which is not reciprocated by Humeira. She walks past Raziya who stops her and questions her disrespect. Humeira tells her that they are getting late and have to leave immediately. Raziya asks them where they are going and they tell her that they are leaving for a movie. Raziya offers to join and Humeira tells her not to make any effort to smooth the relationship as she is still upset and angry with her. She further adds that its best for Raziya to stay at home so that the wig doesn't fall. Nuzat adds that they have got only four tickets and the picture is housefull and thats why its not possible to take Raziya. Raziya is shocked to find that the fourth person is Badi Bi, who is certainly dressed for the occasion. Shocked

Badi Bi tells Raziya that relationships are made with love and not with wickedness. She tells her that she cannot separate her grandson from her. Saying that she leaves with the girls for a Saif Ali Khan movie.

Zoya recollects Asad's comments that "she looks very nice in Saree". She dreams a romantic sequence with Asad. Asad just walks in and catches her in a weird pose, with saree in her hands and Zoya is shocked to see Asad. He keeps staring at her and she is at loss of words. She immediately tries to come out of this awkward situation by questioning him as to why he entered without knocking. Asad comes forward and tells her that he did knock and that she was in a different world. She tells him she was exercising and narrates a couplet much to Asad's annoyance. She further adds that she was exercising by dancing. Asad tells her that its better to cancel the function. Zoya is both shocked and sad to hear this from Asad. Asad tells her that because mum's health is getting better its only right to cancel and tell her the truth. Zoya recollects her unfulfilled dream and agrees with Asad. He tells her if she doesn't want to tell mum then its ok with him. He conveniently passes the ball to her court. Zoya tells him that she too wants to tell his mum that this whole thing is fake. Now Asad is disturbed by Zoya's words. They walk together trying to locate Dilshad

While walking Zoya tells him that its good that they have decided to tell his mum otherwise the Nikah might happen. They ponder over the question as to what might happen if the Nikah goes ahead. Dilshad is busy with the decorations. She sees them approaching and invites them to see the arrangements she had made. They hesitate and try to reveal their intentions. Dilshad understands their intention and fakes a faint. They worry for her health and agree to the function. Both express their happiness that the function is happening at night.

She sends them to get ready. Dilshad talks to herself saying that she is indeed his mum and will make sure that the wedding happens. Tanveer comes right on time to hear this coming from Dilshad. Tanveer crushes the flower and vows that the Nikah will never happen. Tomatar is all ready and urges Zoya to get ready. She thanks tomatar for helping her with the make-up and has a flash back of Asad trying to cancel the function. She prays and feels very unsure of how things are proceeding. Tomatar shakes her to reality and Zoya lightens the mood by narrating a couplet. She unwraps the saree to find it damaged and is shocked. She has flashback of Asad telling her that she looks nice in saree and Dilshad asking her to wear it for the function. She is very nervous about disclosing as to what had happened to her saree.

PreCap: Ayan is introduced. Zoya falls on him and he catches her from falling and address him as Rabart

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-05-10, 23:13; edited 1 time in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - WU - 10th May 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-10, 23:03

Thank you or the written update.... Finally Ayan is here...
Nice dream sequence ... Phangurl's can go crazy....
Aur Nikah ho Jae to? :P Asad stupefied... Twisted Evil

I know how lame these episodes are and yet I enjoy every bit of it.... Allah Miah what's wrong with me?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-10, 23:14

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you or the written update.... Finally Ayan is here...

I know how lame these episodes are and yet I enjoy every bit of it.... Allah Miah what's wrong with me?

Shes thanks re.....and add me to the list too..... Twisted Evil

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-10, 23:29

Sharmi,

Thanks for such s lovely update. i really appreciate the effort put into writing it. So Asad and Zoya want the function to happen but will never admit it. I really love Dishaad you knows them very well and playing Cupid.

Tanu has to go and spoil things by ruining the sari. I do hope Mona's brains start working as Rabbert has come back. Tanu does deserve what she gets.

The chicken and eye may be brushes under the carpet as so many things were. I do hope Mona catches her red handed.

Thanks a lot Sharmi once again.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-10, 23:48

sharmibalan wrote:

Shes thanks re.....and add me to the list too..... .Twisted Evil

Sharmi, I am Sabrina... I smile and laugh at the stupidest antics on QH... i really don't get it.... if it was any other serial I'd shred it to pieces... I laughed at Dadi all dressed with Pencil Drawn eye brows and Kool Shades Shocked ... Zoya's explanation of mixed dance and exercise (MJackson and Parvu Deba, Arnold S and Sunny Deol :P ), things Dilshad says to tease Asad... cheers QH team feeds my need for slapstick humor to the fullest.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 00:33

sharmibalan wrote:The episode starts with Zoya rushing in to check if everything was ok with Tanveer's eyes. Zoya pulls Tanveer's hand to check her eyes. Asad follows Zoya to find Tanveer standing nervously. Tanveer had placed the lens at the neck of the moment and is happy with the result. Both Asad and Zoya tell her that they were worried for her and if everything is fine. Finally after getting a nod Asad leaves the place. Zoya stays back and checks with Tanveer again, if she is feeling better. She leaves the place after cracking a light joke with Tanveer who smiles at her nervously.

Zoya's room

Zoya shows Asad's gift for her to Dilshad, Najma and Tanveer. Najma praises her brother's choice in gifts and further adds that she never knew that her brother was this good in selecting woman's accessories. Dilshad adds that the saree is very beautiful and continues stating that she had once told Asad that this color would suit Zoya, but he never paid any attention then. But today by choosing this saree he proved that he too had the same thoughts. Tanveer is very restless and shows her irritation during this entire conversation. Zoya listens to their comments unable to say anything. She just responds with a slight smile. Najma is shocked to see Zoya's shyness. Dilshad further adds that Zoya looks very pretty when she blushes. She further tells her that tomorrow she has kept a function for her. Its called "Jashna Bhar".

She requests Zoya to wear the gifted saree tomorrow. Dilshad further adds that her son would be very happy if he sees Zoya in saree. Just then Asad passes the room and hears Zoya's confirmation that she will wear the saree tomorrow. He slightly smiles hearing this. Dilshad catches this expression right on time and is very content. She tells Zoya to come with her as she has got some matching jewellery for the saree. Najma asks her mum to go ahead and that they will fold the saree and follow her.

Asad is on the phone talking to someone about signing the deal. Dilshad approaches him after he finishes the call. She tells him that Zoya simply loved the saree. Asad tells her that it doesn't matter even if she doesn't like it, because he only gifted the saree because his mom requested him. Dilshad questions him cheekily...." is that why your face was plastered with a huge smile". Mitwa song in BG. Asad finds an excuse and leaves the place. They finally leave the room followed by Dilshad. Tanveer stays behind and looks at the saree.

The scene shift to Tanveer, who has a small bottle in hand, she opens it and pours on the saree. The saree states to discolor and slightly burn. She gloats in happiness with Bilo Rani playing in the BG. Zoya walks in to find Tanveer standing there. She aska her as why she didn't follow them. Tanveer tells her that she left her mobile behind and thats why she couldn't come. She leaves the room and Zoya places the saree in the cupboard.

A new day dawns in the Rashid's household. All three girls get ready to leave. Raziya comes in and smiles at her daughter which is not reciprocated by Humeira. She walks past Raziya who stops her and questions her disrespect. Humeira tells her that they are getting late and have to leave immediately. Raziya asks them where they are going and they tell her that they are leaving for a movie. Raziya offers to join and Humeira tells her not to make any effort to smooth the relationship as she is still upset and angry with her. She further adds that its best for Raziya to stay at home so that the wig doesn't fall. Nuzat adds that they have got only four tickets and the picture is housefull and thats why its not possible to take Raziya. Raziya is shocked to find that the fourth person is Badi Bi, who is certainly dressed for the occasion. Shocked

Badi Bi tells Raziya that relationships are made with love and not with wickedness. She tells her that she cannot separate her grandson from her. Saying that she leaves with the girls for a Saif Ali Khan movie.

Zoya recollects Asad's comments that "she looks very nice in Saree". She dreams a romantic sequence with Asad. Asad just walks in and catches her in a weird pose, with saree in her hands and Zoya is shocked to see Asad. He keeps staring at her and she is at loss of words. She immediately tries to come out of this awkward situation by questioning him as to why he entered without knocking. Asad comes forward and tells her that he did knock and that she was in a different world. She tells him she was exercising and narrates a couplet much to Asad's annoyance. She further adds that she was exercising by dancing. Asad tells her that its better to cancel the function. Zoya is both shocked and sad to hear this from Asad. Asad tells her that because mum's health is getting better its only right to cancel and tell her the truth. Zoya recollects her unfulfilled dream and agrees with Asad. He tells her if she doesn't want to tell mum then its ok with him. He conveniently passes the ball to her court. Zoya tells him that she too wants to tell his mum that this whole thing is fake. Now Asad is disturbed by Zoya's words. They walk together trying to locate Dilshad

While walking Zoya tells him that its good that they have decided to tell his mum otherwise the Nikah might happen. They ponder over the question as to what might happen if the Nikah goes ahead. Dilshad is busy with the decorations. She sees them approaching and invites them to see the arrangements she had made. They hesitate and try to reveal their intentions. Dilshad understands their intention and fakes a faint. They worry for her health and agree to the function. Both express their happiness that the function is happening at night.

She sends them to get ready. Dilshad talks to herself saying that she is indeed his mum and will make sure that the wedding happens. Tanveer comes right on time to hear this coming from Dilshad. Tanveer crushes the flower and vows that the Nikah will never happen. Tomatar is all ready and urges Zoya to get ready. She thanks tomatar for helping her with the make-up and has a flash back of Asad trying to cancel the function. She prays and feels very unsure of how things are proceeding. Tomatar shakes her to reality and Zoya lightens the mood by narrating a couplet. She unwraps the saree to find it damaged and is shocked. She has flashback of Asad telling her that she looks nice in saree and Dilshad asking her to wear it for the function. She is very nervous about disclosing as to what had happened to her saree.

PreCap: Ayan is introduced. Zoya falls on him and he catches her from falling and address him as Rabart

Awesome update, cannot wait to watch the video when I get home. BTW hello Sharmibalan, I am new to the forum but have lots to say :).My name is Zainab , I have met a few other members,Pallu, Anu ,Manu,Sarra etc. Looking forward to chatting with you and sharing comments :)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-11, 06:30

Shesherkobita wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

Sharmi, I am Sabrina... I smile and laugh at the stupidest antics on QH... i really don't get it.... if it was any other serial I'd shred it to pieces... I laughed at Dadi all dressed with Pencil Drawn eye brows and Kool Shades Shocked ... Zoya's explanation of mixed dance and exercise (MJackson and Parvu Deba, Arnold S and Sunny Deol :P ), things Dilshad says to tease Asad... cheers QH team feeds my need for slapstick humor to the fullest.

Sabi,

I do agree with you about Daddi wearing Googles and Zoya's explanation it was quite funny. The latter I meant not the former.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-11, 12:40

Nice update Sharmi :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-05-11, 16:09

pics from the latest episode ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-11, 22:21

Thanks for the awesome detailed update Sharmi. Saw the episode through ur eyes. :)

How was the romantic dream sequence?

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-13, 04:10

Thanks for the update Sharmi

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-13, 08:09

Manu,

Thanks for posting the pics of the episode.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-13, 16:04

Shesherkobita wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

Hi Sabi.....moi too....got the shock of my life seeing Dadi In straight hair......sometimes slapstick humor is all we need.... Wink

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-13, 16:05

anurao66 wrote:Sharmi,

Thanks for such s lovely update. i really appreciate the effort put into writing it. So Asad and Zoya want the function to happen but will never admit it. I really love Dishaad you knows them very well and playing Cupid.

Tanu has to go and spoil things by ruining the sari. I do hope Mona's brains start working as Rabbert has come back. Tanu does deserve what she gets.

The chicken and eye may be brushes under the carpet as so many things were. I do hope Mona catches her red handed.

Thanks a lot Sharmi once again.

Hi thanks Anu...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-13, 16:08

perfumeheaven wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:The episode starts with Zoya rushing in to check if everything was ok with Tanveer's eyes. Zoya pulls Tanveer's hand to check her eyes. Asad follows Zoya to find Tanveer standing nervously. Tanveer had placed the lens at the neck of the moment and is happy with the result. Both Asad and Zoya tell her that they were worried for her and if everything is fine. Finally after getting a nod Asad leaves the place. Zoya stays back and checks with Tanveer again, if she is feeling better. She leaves the place after cracking a light joke with Tanveer who smiles at her nervously.

Zoya's room

Awesome update, cannot wait to watch the video when I get home. BTW hello Sharmibalan, I am new to the forum but have lots to say :).My name is Zainab , I have met a few other members,Pallu, Anu ,Manu,Sarra etc. Looking forward to chatting with you and sharing comments :)

Hi Zainab.....nice to c u in Dhwani.....looking forward to chatting with you....please share your comments/thoughts...... :) would love to read .....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-13, 16:09

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update Sharmi

Pleasure Sarra.....Ayan ko dekha kya.... Wink

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-13, 16:11

slmu wrote:Nice update Sharmi :)

Thanks Simu.. :)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-13, 16:12

--sumana13-- wrote:pics from the latest episode ...

Nice pic Manu...... :)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-13, 16:18

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the awesome detailed update Sharmi. Saw the episode through ur eyes. :)

How was the romantic dream sequence?

The romantic seq was good.....pallu....looks like both of them are using Dilshad's health as a reason to go through the wedding....

Dilshad just has to say she has got a headache ....they will get married to protect her....... ROFL

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum