Latest topics

My Take on the Fire & Zoya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Take on the Fire & Zoya

Post by sangeeta joshi on 2013-02-21, 17:59

I came up with a new theory....

1. The story started 20 years ago- that's when zoya's parents got married but zoya's dad (assume its siddiqui) was already involved with Razia and promised Razia that he is marrying zoya's mom for money. During his marriage with zoya's mom, he did fall in love with her and had baby zoya with her.

2. Razia kept harassing siddiqui to get rid of zoya and zoya's mom as that's what they had planned

3. Siddiqui set their house (mansion) on fire 17 years ago. Zoya's mom managed to escape with burns ( that's why her arms were burnt when rashid buried her.

4 zoya also sustained some burns but siddiqui or her mom managed to get her to some safe place or to some person and asked them to take her far away.

5. Zoya's mom tried to hide in the doll factory but Razia managed to get there and stab her

6 in the mean time, rashid was trying to get out of his relationship with shireen and start his own business. Even though he lived with Dilshaad at that time, he was still 'tied' to her and the siddiqui s.

7. Razia and siddiqui might have proposed that if he burnt this doll factory, he could claim half the earnings from insurance and would be set free.

8 unfortunately because of the murder, the whole arson had to be prepond. That's why the urgency to set the fire on najma s birthday.

sangeeta joshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: My Take on the Fire & Zoya

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 18:05

What about the elder sis who seems to know everything, Why is she keeping quiet and if she knows Siddiqui's real face ..How is she allowing Zoya to investigate the past ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 18:24

Hi Sangeeta..... killing of the woman happened before and then the fire na???

Sathu: that cousin sister knows something which will hurt/disturb Zoya a lot...mebbe the person who rescued Zoya in that fire also will play an imp role with the truth....coz how did Zoya escape from that fire is also a mystery.....not known to the viewers as yet......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-02-21, 18:31

Pallo, then that sister would not allow Zoya anywhere near to Siddqui if there was a hint of threat to Zoya, yet she allows Zoya .. WHy ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sangeeta joshi on 2013-02-21, 18:54

Tanthya wrote:What about the elder sis who seems to know everything, Why is she keeping quiet and if she knows Siddiqui's real face ..How is she allowing Zoya to investigate the past ??

Siddiqui might have sworn zeenat's parents to secrecy. Zeenat's might know a little bit but not the whole story

sangeeta joshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sangeeta joshi on 2013-02-21, 19:11

pollyanna wrote:Hi Sangeeta..... killing of the woman happened before and then the fire na???

Sathu: that cousin sister knows something which will hurt/disturb Zoya a lot...mebbe the person who rescued Zoya in that fire also will play an imp role with the truth....coz how did Zoya escape from that fire is also a mystery.....not known to the viewers as yet......

The woman was killed in the doll factory and then the factory was burned down. She dis escape from another fire along with zoya before she landed in the doll factory. Lets see if this is even close to the ph's story....

sangeeta joshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sangeeta joshi on 2013-02-21, 19:13

Tanthya wrote:Pallo, then that sister would not allow Zoya anywhere near to Siddqui if there was a hint of threat to Zoya, yet she allows Zoya .. WHy ??

Maybe zeenat's doesn't know siddiqui. Siddiqui knew zeenat's parents but because of siddiqui s promise, no one knows zoya's father's name

sangeeta joshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-21, 21:55

Thank u Sangeeta for the info.....i dint know that.....

Sathu: Zeenat doesnt know anything abt Siddique .....we have no idea what info she has of Zoya's past.....she has just agreed that Zoya completes her search for her father in a month and comes back to US

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 10:36

Hi, Sangeeta, Satya, Pallu,

Sorry, for joining so late, as far as I know Sangeetha was her cousin sister whose parents brought up Zoya. She only in my opinion knows there was a Hadsa where her mother died and know one knew the father. So she agreed with great reluctance to let Zoya stay back for a month to search for her father after her husband convinced her. Then she gave some very old pictures which was sent by mail to Zoya by Jiju to help her search for her father.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-22, 11:16

Zeenat doesn't know who Zoya's dad is or for that matter who Siddique (mamujan)is....She was just worried about Zoya's safety i think....

In an argument with Zoya she points out that she is single and looking for her Dad in a new place, in a new country.... She wants her to move on with her life and not to look for her dad......Thats when her hubby comes with an idea and requests Dilshad... if Zoya can stay with them....

Dilshad agrees to that.....And Zeenat leaves atleast feeling secure that Zoya is staying with a family that her hubby knows......

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-22, 11:20

Sharmi,

Thanks a lot you have explained it much better than me.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum