Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-11, 11:54

TFS interesting.... I like Surbhi....
Is that Liv Tyler on your DP?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad reveals Surbhi's Secrets

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 11:59

Shesherkobita wrote:TFS interesting.... I like Surbhi....

Yes dear it is Liv Tyler and this avatar comes from "lord of the rings" Like it? I thought it looked very humble and demure

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-11, 12:07

perfumeheaven wrote:

Yes dear it is Liv Tyler and this avatar comes from "lord of the rings" Like it? I thought it looked very humble and demure

I am always amazed at Liv Tyler's beauty, especially when I look at her dad Stephen Tyler... How did he produce that heavenly beauty...God is an amazing artist.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 12:10

Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

I am always amazed at Liv Tyler's beauty, especially when I look at her dad Stephen Tyler... How did he produce that heavenly beauty...God is an amazing artist.

True, God never makes mistakes and I am sure you are beautiful as well.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-11, 12:33

perfumeheaven wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Hmmm I hit a nerve , apologies.. I think I am more appalled by his gawking at 16 yr olds on Idol than his looks ... He gives me the creeps.. I still believe he is very talented ... I spent a substantial amount of my youth dancing to Dude who looks like a lady. :)

Me, no I am not ... But he gave me the ability to be comfortable in my skin... So can't complain...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 16:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Hmmm I hit a nerve , apologies.. I think I am more appalled by his gawking at 16 yr olds on Idol than his looks ... He gives me the creeps.. I still believe he is very talented ... I spent a substantial amount of my youth dancing to Dude who looks like a lady. :)

Me, no I am not ... But he gave me the ability to be comfortable in my skin... So can't complain...

Oh Crap! You did not hit a nerve,I do not even know what her father looks like. I just sense you do not believe otherwise. Those beautiful models, actresses etc are just like the ordinary human being. They spend a lot of money to look great and if they have not achieve this then "make up" is used. No one is perfect, they too have bad hair says,get sick,blah blah blah. Shesherkobita, You are beautiful and the more you believe this the more the world will view you like that( it is called vibes or aura). Liv tyler is pretty but the reason I used this picture was to show the depiction of her pose not beauty.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-11, 20:34

Hi Zainab, I am Sabrina... I am way beyond worrying about looks ( I mean I am too old for it :) ) ... .Welcome to QH forum... this is my second serial after IPKKND ( I also watched Pyar Ka Dard Hai for awhile Evil or Very Mad ). I love the Zoya character... and I do not read any spoilers... so if I dont respond to SBS/SBB or posts on future tracks, please dont mind. I really want to enjoy QH, the way the makers wanted the viewers to enjoy it.
Nice to meet you...

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-11, 20:47

Zainab,

Thanks for sharing the video. She has really developed as an actress.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-12, 00:34

Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Zainab, I am Sabrina... I am way beyond worrying about looks ( I mean I am too old for it :) ) ... .Welcome to QH forum... this is my second serial after IPKKND ( I also watched Pyar Ka Dard Hai for awhile Evil or Very Mad ). I love the Zoya character... and I do not read any spoilers... so if I dont respond to SBS/SBB or posts on future tracks, please dont mind. I really want to enjoy QH, the way the makers wanted the viewers to enjoy it.
Nice to meet you...

Sab

Nice to meet you Sab, will keep that in mind, hope we have another convo in other topics besides spoilers

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum