Latest topics

Tanveer Ke Pagaalpan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanveer Ke Pagaalpan

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 16:57

I believe Tanveer has gone crazy! affraid she really needs someone to kock some sense into her Bang

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanveer Ke Pagaalpan

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-11, 17:48

Zainab,

Thanks for posting the video. i think she is a psycho. So instead of killing Zoya she hurt herself. What a psycho she is? There was a spoiler that Asad will find out she was trying to kill Zoya and slapped her. But I never expected her to try and kill Zoya in the Bari Sabha. She really must be nuts. I hope they haul her to the doctor and get to know she is pregnant. Bang Bang Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 18:00

anurao66 wrote:Zainab,

Thanks for posting the video. i think she is a psycho. So instead of killing Zoya she hurt herself. What a psycho she is? There was a spoiler that Asad will find out she was trying to kill Zoya and slapped her. But I never expected her to try and kill Zoya in the Bari Sabha. She really must be nuts. I hope they haul her to the doctor and get to know she is pregnant. Bang Bang Bang

I know right! The spoiler would probably occur when Asad discovers Tanu's intentions or when she tries again when she realises that Asad only sympathises with her. She is certainly "mentally challenged" while her best friend is "emotionally challenged".Why are they so challenged? Both Asad and Tanu do not want to accept the reality of their situation.The truth are in their hearts and their manner in dealing with acceptance really upsurges their calm and manageable life. Unlike them Zoya is a risk-taker and adventurous, she is smart and although she is in denial with Asad, she knows what is in her heart and what she wants.I just think she should take the bold initiative step and tell him so, it is what the modern woman does.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum