Latest topics

Zoya's Dream Dance Sequence "Hulchul Hui"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoya's Dream Dance Sequence "Hulchul Hui"

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 18:34

The serial has shown several romantic dream sequences :heart: they were certainly romantic and beautiful. It displays what is in the mind and the hearts of each dreamer.On the 10th May episode, it was seen that Zoya was indeed filled with exhilaration when she recalled what her "poopi" said and the note Asad written (Thank God there were no weakness of knees :lol!: ). Then Zoya goes into a dream mode where she thinks about a romantic dance between herself and Mr. Khan. Each dream sequence zoya has involves a closer and more romantic involvement than previous ones which were really of comfort (sorrows). It means that she is falling deeply and more so with her "Nakili" fiancee. Coming out of her daydream, standing in an awkward position and being caught by the object of her mind was totally hilarious ROFL and to recover so quickly with an excuse in exercising was certainly "an icing to the cake." She is certainly sharp witted. That scene stood out more than that daydream :lol!:

I am posting the link so you have an opportunity to compare my views to what you have seen, do enjoy a moment of rom-com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya's Dream Dance Sequence "Hulchul Hui"

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-11, 19:48

Zainab Wink Wink

Thanks a lot for such a lovely post. I did like the dream scene.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-11, 20:03

anurao66 wrote:Zainab Wink Wink

Thanks a lot for such a lovely post. I did like the dream scene.

So did I, but the comedy scene stood out for me. Asad's expression implied he knew what she was doing and he did not buy that excersise excuse at all.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum