Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-13, 21:47

WRITTEN UPDATE

Zoya slowly holds the Sari up and is greeted with the sight of a big gaping hole , Her eyes widening , Giving stiff competition to the rent in the sari..Zoya thinks back to the note , Asad saying how she looked so prutty in the Sari * Le, aur Zoya keti hai ke Sadoo hai, Bechara itne gaur se usse ghoor ghoor ko dekha hai* She takes the Package and hurries off somewhere ..


IN SIDDIQUI House


Nikhat has received a phone call informing her of Ayan's Entry * and we go dhak dhak in anticipation of Orange pants *

Moojik starts : the frame magically slices into 3 portions and from the middle one walks the Hero, Ayan swaggering like a Man wwho has won WWII single handed * a effect rather spoiled by the fact that lighting made his Cycle shorts that he wore underneath berry visible* He walks towards his bike whn coming from behind , A flustered Zoya trips and falls down on Ayan's arms affraid *Nahiiiiii, No trikone lubb shtory* ..

Zoya : Rabart ,, Ayan: Monaaa
!! After the exchange of this pleasantries, Zoya being the ever good girl, promptly chides me and orders him to let her go, Ayan being the good boy and a true gallant promptly lets her go , Zoya falls down ..

Asad's House

Dilshad is praising Zoya and the guests are enquiring about Zoya ..Najma goes to check but the door remains shut obstinately ..


On THE ROAD

Ayan comes to know that Asad and Zoya are getting married to each other .. Ayan is surprised and then is hurt that his own bro is getting married and has not deemed it necessary to even inform me, Zoya quickly defends him saying that both are getting married under duress and is not a voluntary decision.. Ayan immediately understands that this is due to the confrontation between Dilshad and Shirin ...

Zoya tries to console him when ayan inadvertently raises the hackles of Zoya by saying that His brother could never marry her as he considers her as a 'Musibat' ... and he is not the sacrificial kind .. Zoya retorts neither is she hankering to marry Akhdoo Ahmed Khan and nor is he a Angel descended from heaven ...

Zoya receives a packet and she rushes off to the jashn .. Ayan is convinced that Zoya has got a plan up her sleeve to escape from this wedding too and heads to his Home..


ASAD's House:

All are getting anxious about the non arrival of Zoya *Usski track record hi aisa hai* ..Asad is allocated the task of getting Zoya down ..

Asad goes to her room, and an empty room stares back at him very boldly ... Asad goes to washroom and taps on the door .. while just behind his back, Zoya climbs up from the balcony *She is trained by Jackie Chan , U see * Asad calls out to Zoya and turns around , Zoya quickly dunks besides the bed and pretends as if she is raising from the bed side..

Surprised , Asad asks the reason for the sudden aerobics and is told that she was searching for her jewellery .. Asad being a practical man asks hr then what stopped her from giving tongue to her words and why the hell did she remain obstinately silent .. Zoya , being the perceptive girl, knows how to just shut Asad up and rejoins with the same question as to WHY Asad does not answer HER questions, Asad is speechless by this wonderful show of intelligence and parries away by ordering her to come soon..


SIDIQUI HOUSE

Ayan is embraced, kissed , laad pyared by all in the family while Razia Begum is intent on her mission to get Ayan engaged to Humeira, She pushes Ayan to accept the a fast engagement and a helpless Ayan nods his head in agreement...


ASAD's HOUSE

The invited guests are murmuring in impatience, waiting for the foreign Dulhan , even Asad is waiting in a self contained impatience when all eyes are drawn to the staircase where Zoya is coming down dressed in Jeans and the sari which is converted to Kurta ..The guests taunt Dilshad about the uncultured Zoya while Asad's temper begins to mount , He glowers at Zoya reducing her to quaking nerves ...

Tanveer is enjoying the show * Bina ticket ke maza lootna koi isse seekhe* ..


Dilshad hurries up to Zoya asking her the reason for the attire and is told about the burnt sari and how she hurried to the bazar and got the sari converted to Kurta * I want that Tailor's name who stitches a beautiful Kurta in 30 mins flat* .. Zoya beseeches Dilshad to save her from Asad's wrath .. Dilshad and Zoya sneak a look in Asad's direction and see a simmering volcano looking back at them..

Dilshad praises her DIL and says how inventively she has dressed for the occasion, marrying off a western outfit with a ethnic Kurt.. other guests too express their appreciation but not Asad whose anger has not abated .. when Dilshad compares Zoya to a moon , Asad grinds out a 'MODERN MOON ' * moon main bhi modern or old hota hai Shocked, This serials are so educative !!!* Sensing that Asad's ire will only raise if the ceremony does not begin soon..Dilshad summons all and announces the commencement of the Jashn-e-Saugat ..while Tanveer whispers to herself that , phront phront see what magic happens..


PRECAP


Zoya is fixing some wires and is focused on that, while Tanveer comes from behind , a dagger held high as if to strike Zoya ..


Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 00:14; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by -Sheena- on 2013-05-13, 21:54

A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness... confused

-Sheena-
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 812
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-13, 22:10

-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness... confused

Awesome WU Sheena, well I guess at age of marriage most couples are unsure about what they want, that is why it is usually recommended that the elders of both families have an input.Notice I said "input" and not dictate.

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-13, 22:11

-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness...



Thank Yew, Sheens :)

*Superior Smile* So that the makers get some Masala and can grind it into fine powder and run the show even longer ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-13, 22:13

perfumeheaven wrote:
-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness...

Awesome WU Sheena, well I guess at age of marriage most couples are unsure about what they want, that is why it is usually recommended that the elders of both families have an input.Notice I said "input" and not dictate.

Hi Zainab,

Thank You !! :) ..

Sheena is speaking about the usual misunderstanding or unhappy track that precedes the ML & FL's marriage .. and the complimentary 6 month contract thrown as a discounted gift !! :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-13, 22:44

Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness...

Awesome WU Sheena, well I guess at age of marriage most couples are unsure about what they want, that is why it is usually recommended that the elders of both families have an input.Notice I said "input" and not dictate.

Hi Zainab,

Thank You !! :) ..

Sheena is speaking about the usual misunderstanding or unhappy track that precedes the ML & FL's marriage .. and the complimentary 6 month contract thrown as a discounted gift !! :P

Then I stand corrected, I have not seen any other indian serial to recognise this similar pattern Embarassed . But with a Muslim backdrop they should have done it differently because No one is supposed force either party to marry,this is why in marriage the Bride is in a separate chamber/room/veiled. This reluctance make marriage invalid, scratch then again are our jodi truly reluctant as they want each other to believe or anyone else for that matter? Well there is the Ajmer track coming up, there is the possibility as the date approaches their reluctance will dwindle and turn into much enthusiasm in getting married :).

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-13, 23:04

Thanks for such a lovely detailed update Sathu :) The humour element in your update made the episode more lively :) :)

How was VM in the first day,first show?

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-13, 23:05

Thanks for the update Tants, so this ayan may have brains. Tanveer has every right to watch the tamasha bina ticket ke, she is the one that has been trying to create the problems kuch to maza uss ko lootne doon. Y r guests always bad mannered, tehzeeb ke shehar rehte hain kuch toh seek lenna chaihye. Sheep's they r. Since wen is she so afraid or shows she is?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-13, 23:59

perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness...

Awesome WU Sheena, well I guess at age of marriage most couples are unsure about what they want, that is why it is usually recommended that the elders of both families have an input.Notice I said "input" and not dictate.

Hi Zainab,

Thank You !! :) ..

Sheena is speaking about the usual misunderstanding or unhappy track that precedes the ML & FL's marriage .. and the complimentary 6 month contract thrown as a discounted gift !! :P

Then I stand corrected, I have not seen any other indian serial to recognise this similar pattern Embarassed . But with a Muslim backdrop they should have done it differently because No one is supposed force either party to marry,this is why in marriage the Bride is in a separate chamber/room/veiled. This reluctance make marriage invalid, scratch then again are our jodi truly reluctant as they want each other to believe or anyone else for that matter? Well there is the Ajmer track coming up, there is the possibility as the date approaches their reluctance will dwindle and turn into much enthusiasm in getting married :).

Pick any top 10 Indian Shows and atleast 3 will be revolving around this concept, Zainab ..irrespective of caste/religion..

No religion allows for force or pressure ..but it still is employed everywhere..


Jodi's want the marriage but u see the chip on their shoulders will come crashing down if they admit to the truth thereby foiling their attempt to build a penthouse ..so the denial Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 00:25

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for such a lovely detailed update Sathu :) The humour element in your update made the episode more lively :) :)

How was VM in the first day,first show?


My Pleasure, Hun ..Thank you , Very much ..

Awefic ... for VM !!! Has the eyes, smile,voice n acting to boot :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-14, 00:44

Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness...

Awesome WU Sheena, well I guess at age of marriage most couples are unsure about what they want, that is why it is usually recommended that the elders of both families have an input.Notice I said "input" and not dictate.

Hi Zainab,

Thank You !! :) ..

Sheena is speaking about the usual misunderstanding or unhappy track that precedes the ML & FL's marriage .. and the complimentary 6 month contract thrown as a discounted gift !! :P

Then I stand corrected, I have not seen any other indian serial to recognise this similar pattern Embarassed . But with a Muslim backdrop they should have done it differently because No one is supposed force either party to marry,this is why in marriage the Bride is in a separate chamber/room/veiled. This reluctance make marriage invalid, scratch then again are our jodi truly reluctant as they want each other to believe or anyone else for that matter? Well there is the Ajmer track coming up, there is the possibility as the date approaches their reluctance will dwindle and turn into much enthusiasm in getting married :).

Pick any top 10 Indian Shows and atleast 3 will be revolving around this concept, Zainab ..irrespective of caste/religion..

No religion allows for force or pressure ..but it still is employed everywhere..


Jodi's want the marriage but u see the chip on their shoulders will come crashing down if they admit to the truth thereby foiling their attempt to build a penthouse ..so the denial Twisted Evil


Wow! Then why this approach? Is it a custom? Is it a norm? I am not used to this " pressure to do something they want to do" . This impression is not good.Geez I thought that this was an Indian custom, my bad, goes to show not everything you see on serials are the norm. Some people in my country have found Indian serials to be depressing do you all think so too?

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-14, 00:53

Sathya,

Its such a pleasure to read you. Your update was really fantastic. The underlying humor was brilliant. I do hope Ayaan does a good job this time round and we have a good show.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 01:06

perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness...

Awesome WU Sheena, well I guess at age of marriage most couples are unsure about what they want, that is why it is usually recommended that the elders of both families have an input.Notice I said "input" and not dictate.

Hi Zainab,

Thank You !! :) ..

Sheena is speaking about the usual misunderstanding or unhappy track that precedes the ML & FL's marriage .. and the complimentary 6 month contract thrown as a discounted gift !! :P

Then I stand corrected, I have not seen any other indian serial to recognise this similar pattern Embarassed . But with a Muslim backdrop they should have done it differently because No one is supposed force either party to marry,this is why in marriage the Bride is in a separate chamber/room/veiled. This reluctance make marriage invalid, scratch then again are our jodi truly reluctant as they want each other to believe or anyone else for that matter? Well there is the Ajmer track coming up, there is the possibility as the date approaches their reluctance will dwindle and turn into much enthusiasm in getting married :).

Pick any top 10 Indian Shows and atleast 3 will be revolving around this concept, Zainab ..irrespective of caste/religion..

No religion allows for force or pressure ..but it still is employed everywhere..


Jodi's want the marriage but u see the chip on their shoulders will come crashing down if they admit to the truth thereby foiling their attempt to build a penthouse ..so the denial Twisted Evil


Wow! Then why this approach? Is it a custom? Is it a norm? I am not used to this " pressure to do something they want to do" . This impression is not good.Geez I thought that this was an Indian custom, my bad, goes to show not everything you see on serials are the norm. Some people in my country have found Indian serials to be depressing do you all think so too?

Nothing like that ..It is a creative click that provides for lots of juicy elements ..Indian society looks down on pre-marital ???, promiscuity .. A righteous FL cannot be shown as a person who dates the ML before wedding cuz then all the thrills go away ..but put in a clause of 6 months or a MU cncept and therein comes a bit of uncertainty, it provides the leverage for adding excitement ..

No, This is not an indian Custom ..in fact half the thing U see in the shows are not followed in India of today :)..


On the contrary, Indian shows are anything but depressing.. they are monochromatic but not depressive..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-14, 01:43

Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness...

Awesome WU Sheena, well I guess at age of marriage most couples are unsure about what they want, that is why it is usually recommended that the elders of both families have an input.Notice I said "input" and not dictate.

Hi Zainab,

Thank You !! :) ..

Sheena is speaking about the usual misunderstanding or unhappy track that precedes the ML & FL's marriage .. and the complimentary 6 month contract thrown as a discounted gift !! :P

Then I stand corrected, I have not seen any other indian serial to recognise this similar pattern Embarassed . But with a Muslim backdrop they should have done it differently because No one is supposed force either party to marry,this is why in marriage the Bride is in a separate chamber/room/veiled. This reluctance make marriage invalid, scratch then again are our jodi truly reluctant as they want each other to believe or anyone else for that matter? Well there is the Ajmer track coming up, there is the possibility as the date approaches their reluctance will dwindle and turn into much enthusiasm in getting married :).

Pick any top 10 Indian Shows and atleast 3 will be revolving around this concept, Zainab ..irrespective of caste/religion..

No religion allows for force or pressure ..but it still is employed everywhere..


Jodi's want the marriage but u see the chip on their shoulders will come crashing down if they admit to the truth thereby foiling their attempt to build a penthouse ..so the denial Twisted Evil


Wow! Then why this approach? Is it a custom? Is it a norm? I am not used to this " pressure to do something they want to do" . This impression is not good.Geez I thought that this was an Indian custom, my bad, goes to show not everything you see on serials are the norm. Some people in my country have found Indian serials to be depressing do you all think so too?

Nothing like that ..It is a creative click that provides for lots of juicy elements ..Indian society looks down on pre-marital ???, promiscuity .. A righteous FL cannot be shown as a person who dates the ML before wedding cuz then all the thrills go away ..but put in a clause of 6 months or a MU cncept and therein comes a bit of uncertainty, it provides the leverage for adding excitement ..

No, This is not an indian Custom ..in fact half the thing U see in the shows are not followed in India of today :)..


On the contrary, Indian shows are anything but depressing.. they are monochromatic but not depressive..

Cool, thanks for your elaborations Tanthya

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by tweety on 2013-05-14, 10:53

thanks for the update Tanu.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 11:11

tweety wrote:thanks for the update Tanu.

You are welcome, Sowme

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 11:12

perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
-Sheena- wrote:A good read, but why do all marriages happen under duress or a misunderstanding or something not related to happiness...

Awesome WU Sheena, well I guess at age of marriage most couples are unsure about what they want, that is why it is usually recommended that the elders of both families have an input.Notice I said "input" and not dictate.

Hi Zainab,

Thank You !! :) ..

Sheena is speaking about the usual misunderstanding or unhappy track that precedes the ML & FL's marriage .. and the complimentary 6 month contract thrown as a discounted gift !! :P

Then I stand corrected, I have not seen any other indian serial to recognise this similar pattern Embarassed . But with a Muslim backdrop they should have done it differently because No one is supposed force either party to marry,this is why in marriage the Bride is in a separate chamber/room/veiled. This reluctance make marriage invalid, scratch then again are our jodi truly reluctant as they want each other to believe or anyone else for that matter? Well there is the Ajmer track coming up, there is the possibility as the date approaches their reluctance will dwindle and turn into much enthusiasm in getting married :).

Pick any top 10 Indian Shows and atleast 3 will be revolving around this concept, Zainab ..irrespective of caste/religion..

No religion allows for force or pressure ..but it still is employed everywhere..


Jodi's want the marriage but u see the chip on their shoulders will come crashing down if they admit to the truth thereby foiling their attempt to build a penthouse ..so the denial Twisted Evil


Wow! Then why this approach? Is it a custom? Is it a norm? I am not used to this " pressure to do something they want to do" . This impression is not good.Geez I thought that this was an Indian custom, my bad, goes to show not everything you see on serials are the norm. Some people in my country have found Indian serials to be depressing do you all think so too?

Nothing like that ..It is a creative click that provides for lots of juicy elements ..Indian society looks down on pre-marital ???, promiscuity .. A righteous FL cannot be shown as a person who dates the ML before wedding cuz then all the thrills go away ..but put in a clause of 6 months or a MU cncept and therein comes a bit of uncertainty, it provides the leverage for adding excitement ..

No, This is not an indian Custom ..in fact half the thing U see in the shows are not followed in India of today :)..


On the contrary, Indian shows are anything but depressing.. they are monochromatic but not depressive..

Cool, thanks for your elaborations Tanthya

A Pleasure , Zai :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by slmu on 2013-05-14, 11:18

Thanks for the update Sathu. Your asides were most hilarious.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-14, 12:45

ha ha superb update tants love dit


sop raziya began nara

chalo ayan sagai karo humaira seeee


he looks good i mean new ayan

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by zuzana on 2013-05-14, 13:07

Tants completely enjoyed reading ur side remarks! :)

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 13:13

Aww, Shanti, Zu, Shammi..

Muhwazz and Thank you, Girls !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 13th

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:30


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum