Latest topics

Reducere Series : CHANGE !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reducere Series : CHANGE !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 12:30

Hola All qubooliots ,

It has been a after a loong looong Hiatus that I have come back into qubool hai fold and to a good welcome too.. for nothing can beat having an Actor who can emote , Yeh, I am speaking about Vikrant !! ..whoa..Lets pull back and lets continue with the episode and not hurry into Vikrant much though we would want too..

CHANGES are the only constant and Changes has swept into the lifes of all principal parties concerned ...

Asad, The Yengry Young man who viewed all westernized women as devil incarnate does the unthinkable..Goes and falls in love with the very girl who is the anti-thesis of all the things he values ... At the moment, The emotions are tightly reined in , not allowed its dance in the sun but how long can they be imprisoned , Like a cloud swollen with rains, His feelings too will burst , one day to shower him and Ms.Farooqui in that all encompassing LOVE.

Zoya .. A free bird or was she ?? She always was a restless bird, a orphaned bird ready to take flight at the slightest hint of alarm, A bird who would willingly stick thorns into her heart and allow herself to bleed were it to assure her that her loved one would smile ... A fledgling in search of a place to call HOME .. Not realizing her home will always be where her heart is and her heart is with Asad Ahmed Khan .

Ayan ... Change has been swift, furious and extremely volatile in the case of Ayan Ahmed khan , so much so that a Young man with a shock of unruly hair , a prominent teeth and a wooden acting that would have done proud to a totem pole has transformed himself into a tidy, lean, sensitive guy who has begun to understand the complexities of relationships . A young man who always looked up to his brother, who constantly expected his elder brother to fix things for him has now begun to wear the shoe of responsibility .. The shoe pinches but he puts his best foot forward ..and is not flinching away ....

How will these 3 changed beings react when the catastrophe falls on them, when they are taken to that very spot where life stands altered irrevocably, Will they take the plunge or take a step back ... QH is poised at an interesting situation with the 3 life's intertwined with Humeria seemingly appearing to be out of the loop yet it will be her impact that will play a subtle part in the complex life of the protagonists ...

VIKRANT MASSEY :
Damn You Guys !! Why did not you get him EARLIER and saved us from Baalon ka Dukhan ... He has the vulnerability, the attitude and to top it all the ability to emote .. I particularly loved the moment when after coming home, Razia pressurizes him to get engaged to Humeira.. A look of hesitation, indecisivenes, craving for freedom, pure happiness when he glimpses Humeira followed by an expression of defeat, of bowing to the inevitable ..all this in a span of seconds !! Vikrant is a worthy addition ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Reducere Series : CHANGE !!

Post by slmu on 2013-05-14, 12:51

Very nice post Sathu.. have yet to watch the episode, but looking forward to seeing Vikrant

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-14, 13:07

vikrant the bada wala change is mast mast sathu his entry and BG score was superb

then loved ur post

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 13:10

slmu wrote:Very nice post Sathu.. have yet to watch the episode, but looking forward to seeing Vikrant

Thank You, Shanthi.. That's all one can do..SEE and NO TOUCHING, NO TOUCHING !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 13:12

clarissasham wrote:vikrant the bada wala change is mast mast sathu his entry and BG score was superb

then loved ur post

Haina, Shammi..I actually loved his scenes more than Asad-Zoya scenes .. :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-14, 13:15

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:vikrant the bada wala change is mast mast sathu his entry and BG score was superb

then loved ur post

yeah they chose the best BG score from yeh jawani hey diwani and im in love with that BG now and the way he walked and held her firm . they have great future together

asad ko maro goli and let him go with tanu rani and make her bacha his. ayan and zoe makes great pair. poor humaria uska kya karoon

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 13:21

clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

then loved ur post

yeah they chose the best BG score from yeh jawani hey diwani and im in love with that BG now and the way he walked and held her firm . they have great future together

asad ko maro goli and let him go with tanu rani and make her bacha his. ayan and zoe makes great pair. poor humaria uska kya karoon

Aur Kya Ishmile hai re uppar se those eyes which change from naughty twinkle to sadness in a sec .

Uff teri adaa, I like the way you move
Uff tera badan, I like to see you groove
Uff teri nazar, It says I wanna dance with you
oooo ooo… :P :P :P

Dhishikyaon...Maardiya Goli !! Lets concentrate on Ayan-Zoya :heart: :heart:

We will send Humeira to US to Zoya's Aapi, let her get her make over and manage to spout shayari's too ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-14, 14:08

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

then loved ur post

Aur Kya Ishmile hai re uppar se those eyes which change from naughty twinkle to sadness in a sec .

We will send Humeira to US to Zoya's Aapi, let her get her make over and manage to spout shayari's too ...
bhat an idea sir jee zabardasth han

Let asad rot with tanu by changing nappies of her kid in three peace suit

Humaira can pull line with phiranagi who should be karate black belt to knock down raziya

Zoe and ayan can play hum thum ek kamre mein bandh ho
Party1

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 14:20

clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

then loved ur post

Humaira can pull line with phiranagi who should be karate black belt to knock down raziya

Haan, let Asad change Tanu's nappies to the correct triangular point , the nappies refusing to stay in place and Asad trying to fix it within the fixed point and getting frustrated , shouting at Tanu and ordering Tamatar to get Cold coffee..

Raziya is strong , re ..so how about a Sumo wrestler ??

Kamre main nahi re.. these two are pagal panchis who love to run away ..lets sing,

Hawa ke saath saath, Ghatta ke sang sang

O saathi challlllllllllllll

:P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-05-14, 14:30

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

then loved ur post

Haan, let Asad change Tanu's nappies to the correct triangular point , the nappies refusing to stay in place and Asad trying to fix it within the fixed point and getting frustrated , shouting at Tanu and ordering Tamatar to get Cold coffee..

Kamre main nahi re.. these two are pagal panchis who love to run away ..lets sing,

@bold :*lol*: u really mean it i mean really

Sumo wrestler idea is good but humaira ka kya hoga

She will become sandwich

I think wrestler will suit raziya and I think she might need one as once the truth is out mamujaan will leave her

What if mamujaan marries dilshad –both are victims right

:*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-14, 14:56

Sathya,

WHat was a brilliant post in change in each and every one of the main characters and the effect love has on them. Vikranth, I was wondering if he could pull of the bindaas attitude since he was into serious roles till now. But he really can act and I am so happy that we have one who can.

Thanks once again for such a lovely post.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 15:48

clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

then loved ur post

@bold u really mean it i mean really

Sumo wrestler idea is good but humaira ka kya hoga

She will become sandwich

I think wrestler will suit raziya and I think she might need one as once the truth is out mamujaan will leave her

What if mamujaan marries dilshad –both are victims right

Humeira ki chinta chod..she is lot more shtrong than she looks and turn the wrestler into a JKG !!

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..No Mamu for Dilshad..Dilshad requires some one gentle, who will say shayari's ..like Harish of PKD..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 15:57

anurao66 wrote:Sathya,

WHat was a brilliant post in change in each and every one of the main characters and the effect love has on them. Vikranth, I was wondering if he could pull of the bindaas attitude since he was into serious roles till now. But he really can act and I am so happy that we have one who can.

Thank You, Anu

He is a good actor, the moment he came , he just slipped into his role and was a delight to watch.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-05-14, 16:50

[quote="Tanthya"]
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

@ blue ....OMG Ssathya do you mean Tanu's nappies ??..
:* emb*:
Or Tanu's baby's nappies ??

:*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-14, 17:11

Loved reading u Tants.. Starry Love
I saw little bit of Vikrant scene yesterday and liked the scene too.. Thank God Baloon ki dukaan has been replaced..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 17:22

[quote="--sumana13--"]
Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

@ blue ....OMG Ssathya do you mean Tanu's nappies ??..

Or Tanu's baby's nappies ??

Is Tanu suffering from Incontinence ?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 17:24

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Tants..
I saw little bit of Vikrant scene yesterday and liked the scene too.. Thank God Baloon ki dukaan has been replaced..

A Huge Sigh of Relief actually..Loved how VM brought in emotions to Ayan who had remaind a hard bound book to many...

Hugs, Baby !! :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-14, 17:31

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Tants..

A Huge Sigh of Relief actually..Loved how VM brought in emotions to Ayan who had remaind a hard bound book to many...

Hugs, Baby !! :)

So does this means we'll get more treats from u.. :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-14, 18:33

Tants you wrote you wrote Party1 , does that mean more coming from you? Loved the post and yep all three r at an interesting juncture and where they go from Here can be interesting.

I wasn't to impressed with Vikrants entry, his acting, his voice didn't sit well for me in the first scene and I thou uh oh here v again, however that scene with Razia when he is being pressurised for the engagement and u can c his hesitation, his uncertainty, his uncomfortableness and he emoted those I think.our oh yes now v r talkin, if he carries on like that the show can improve in strength and he can surpass KSG.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-05-15, 07:46

This calls for celebrations.. The band is here Party2 :D%%: and the DJ too.. :;D;;P: bless the new chap... He has brought tants to pick up the keyboard and type... Yippee party4 we too want a change tants- regular postwa from u.. bounce

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-15, 07:55

Tanthya wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sathya,

Thank You, Anu

He is a good actor, the moment he came , he just slipped into his role and was a delight to watch.

Sathya,

As you said he is a very good actor who just slipped into the role. It is really a delight to watch such actors. I hope he gets a good role to play.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum