Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update - May 14th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update - May 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-14, 21:50

WRITTEN UPDATE

Jashn -E-Bahar begins , *Bano Rani begins to play in the BG and T thinks How appropriate * Ear ring Made of flowers adorn Zoya , Tamatar does a Sauceaa .. errrmm Salsa ..Uh ..dance .. Asad gives a pointed look at the thoroughly enjoying Tamatar and Tamater spins her way to his siide and stands like a Marionette Statue ... Dilshad looks on lovingly at Zoya , sighs over the fact at how beautiful Zoya is looking *Mummyji, Kuch apne bete ko bhi sikhayege* ..She says how much she wanted to dress up her bride and hold a flower ceremony in moving tones while her progenies listen quietly..

The assorted ladies who were saying that Zoya was Bleh bleh meh meh now exclaim that She looks like a fairy and one of the lady pulls Asad and bids him to sit close to Zoya ..A bashful Asad is forced to sit by Zoya while Zoya smirks . Gurupreet Aunty sits by him and recollects his boyhood days , the days when he was chubby and when he wanted to marry only Gurupreet Aunty .. sending Zoya into glee while Asad sits there squirming in discomfort * Asad knows very well, he is going to be mincemeat now* The guests come one by one and wish the couple, Dilshad leads a old lady and Asad gently guides her towards him .. The lady seems to have helped them a lot in their hard times.. The old lady wishes them both, pulls out a blessed chain from her satchel , saying that this is a sacred string that is tied to one's beloved.. Asad reluctantly takes the thread and ties it around Zoya's hand..

Zoya is still unable to contain her glee , Asad notices it and orders her to stop giggling silently * Boy, first lesson ..NEVER tell a woman esp if she is going to be wife to Stop doing something cuz she is bound to do that very thing again just to rile you* Asad tries to divert her attention by nitpicking about the Kurta , Zoya pithily retorts that Old People like him shall not understand about tastes ..The couple start bickering right there in the middle of Dais ...while Zoya leaves no stones unturned to rile him further * She is a conscientious woman who knows the first order of business to keep ur man on the wrong foot * .. Dilshad says that Asad should lead the adorning of flowers ... Asad is lost in her beauty *Mitwa, IShq par starts* while Billi goes Meow , I mean she is ready with her plan.. just when the ceremony is going smoothly , there is a powercut ..

Asad and Zoya who had been lost in each other are brought back to earth by Dilshad * How rude!!* who queries about their well being ..

Asad realizing that the house is in darkness moves to rectify it and is beaten to the post by Zoya who claims to have done PhD in Electricity via her oracle the internet and offers to repair it..

Zoya is busily repairing the fuse when unknown to her Tanveer is approaching her stealthily, A dagger in her hand glinting dangerously , she makes a swipe and ................... UH !! As if you will get to know what happens now itself , Usske liye kal ki update padna ..Ohhkay ! Twisted Evil

Now coming to the Rashid's family and more particularly Ayan ...if you think that All have been beset by coma hence their lack of appearance , then YOU are wrong..They did make an appearance ..So what happens in that Household ??

Nikhat and Nuzat are going thru the luggage's of Ayan while Ayan seems to be transfixed to the closet and is staring intently at it * Andhar kya Silk dance kar rahiti* , Nikhat finds the jewelry pile , she begins to tease Ayan about the intended recipient implying that this jewels were for Humeira .Ayan turns looks at the jewels and realizes that they are Zoya's . * Now why did she thrust it on the bike and run away for no rhyme or reason ..I mean which woman abandons jewelry* before he can correct Nikhat's assumption , he spots Humeira and becomes tongue tied while Humeiira blushes prettily ...

Ayan is have a One on one conversation with himself as to how he prayed for Humeira's health and in addition asked for strength to get into this unwanted relationship ..

After some time , Ayan is seen standing on the terrace like a Bat Man looking over Gotham City , albeit a Bat Man who went on crash diet .. Humeira slowly slides towards him and gushes quietly about her love for him and also requests him to tie the necklace around her neck .. On the other side Asad is adorning Zoya with a flower necklace stamping her as his while here Ayan is putting the necklace around Humeira claiming her for future date ..This is watched in silence by Rashid and BB ..

Both sigh in helplessness and come down the stairs with Rashid lamenting about how unlucky and unfortunate he is , that he cannot attend his own son's wedding and he has lost Dilshad's respect too * Rashid Miyyaa returns from cuckooland to reality* BB assures him that all will turn out well and that even Dilshad will accept him .. which is witnessed by Shirin and Raziya *Iss Ghar main, How come people always eavesdrop and witness the wrong scenes *..Raziya fills Shirins ears and turns her against BB , She also urges for early engagement of Ayan and Humeira .. Shirin looks desolate while Raziya is complacent

PRECAP

Dilshad and Asad look on shocked .. then Asad rushes to a spot and hugs a figure which seems to be falling down..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update - May 14th

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-14, 23:39

Appreciate the WU Tanthya, loving the blue comments too..lols and you are right about eavesdropping,in both households and witnessing part of the scenes that tells a different story in comparison to what truly occurs.I have always welcome the "bickering" between Asya, itshows how feisty and passionate their marriage shall be. With Ayaan and Humeria, (based on this WU) I can actually feel the reluctance can't anyone see his dilemma?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-15, 03:38

Tants thanks for the update, lovin your side comments jus adds to the scene. These ladies can't make up there own minds. Asad is used to people like tamatar who do as they r told and is slow witted that he still hasn't connected to the fact there is no point tellin Zoya wat to do.

Ayaan wat a change from the previous one and loved the line mein ab cha kar bhi woh ayaan nahin reh sakta jo mein hua karta tha. Was watching the scenes and thinking I can't remember the last time if ever Ayan came across as being hesitant, uncertain, nervous with body language and emotin, it felt weird like it was a completely new character i was watching.

Now now if they didn't listen to all the wrong things and reach wrong conclusions how could they utilise MU etc to create issues and use the tried and tested formula. Thou i don't remember that rashid and shrin's fight was resolved.

Oh by the way I would leave gold jewelry behind.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-15, 08:24

Sathya,

Thanks for such a brilliant update. I really enjoyed the comments. Well Asad will really have a tough time with Zoya after the wedding.

Zoya left the jewels behind and did not even notice. I wonder what significance it has putting Zoya necklace on Humeria.

I loved Ayan's monologue about how he went to the Masjid to pray and he prayed for Humeria and also to give him strength. He wanted to be as strong as Asad. Well, maybe we will be seeing a new Ayaan from now not the actor but the character.

How many times will Razia try to poison Shireen's mind against Badi B?

Let us see what the Billo Rani is up to.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-15, 13:12

Sathya, super update.. best bits are your asides.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-15, 13:17

perfumeheaven wrote:Appreciate the WU Tanthya, loving the blue comments too..lols and you are right about eavesdropping,in both households and witnessing part of the scenes that tells a different story in comparison to what truly occurs.I have always welcome the "bickering" between Asya, itshows how feisty and passionate their marriage shall be. With Ayaan and Humeria, (based on this WU) I can actually feel the reluctance can't anyone see his dilemma?

Thank You, Zai Yes .. Asad wil not get his way and he will learn that woman can be strong and independent too ..He needs that lesson very badly..

I think at the end of the day, all are humans with inherent weakness , Shirin is feeling insecure and it is her insecurity the precludes her from seeing the truth while Rashid is caught in his own web and can only watch in sidelines..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-15, 13:22

slmu wrote:Sathya, super update.. best bits are your asides.

Thank You, shanti :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum