Latest topics

Nach Baliye: Karan and Gautam’s dostana moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nach Baliye: Karan and Gautam’s dostana moment

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-22, 11:18

Karan and Gautam’s dostana moment

The hosts of Nach Baliye 5 — Karan Wahi and Gautam Rode — did a seductive dance on Hothon pe bas tera naam hai during this week's shoot of the dance reality show.

The incident unfolded when Ravi and Sargun danced on the same number and got rave reviews. After they finished their performance, judge Shilpa Shetty Kundra, (who is back on the show after her son Viaan Raj Kundra was discharged from the hospital), asked the hosts to perform on the track. And must say, they did a superb job of it, complete with biting the lips and giving seductive expressions. So impressed was judge Sajid Khan that he said, "If you dance like this, you will surely go way up in the industry. Many people are looking for people like you."

Just for the record, Karan had said in an interview, "Let people think whatever I wish to. I am definitely not swinging the other way!" When we contacted Gautam, he said, "Yaar isi cheez ke paise dete hai, nahi karenge to nikaal denge. Papi pet ka sawaal hai."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Nach Baliye: Karan and Gautam’s dostana moment

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 11:21

Lol!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-02-25, 12:09

I saw this.. :) Gautam was cursing that he had a new show coming out and this was not good.. because Sajid Khan also said "yeh aisa hai to iski mohabbat kaisi hogi" :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum