Latest topics

Qubool Hai WRITTEN UPDATE - May 16th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai WRITTEN UPDATE - May 16th

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-16, 21:50

WRITTEN UPDATE

The Tailor is taking the measurement of Asad for the wedding sherwani, There is a constant exchange of eye sandesa between Asad while the tailor is gushing over the body of Asad's well built up body , Asad expresses his dislike about all this things but Dilshad says all this has to be done n elicits the support of Tanveer which does not go wel with Zoya and there immediately begins a World war III to X between Asad and Zoya ..All done silently with their eyes as the battle field .. The Tailor can't stop himself from drooling over Asad's Baardi , Exasperated , Asad drolls out that he got this body by beating the daylights out of people .. It satisfied his violent tendencies and also built up his body. Zoya finds it amusing and the tailor is scared, Dilshad shushes Asad and takes the tape from the tailor and begins to take the measure ment herself, She also calls Tanveer to help her out ** Uh !! Asad is not built like a road roller that it requires 2 ppl to measure him !!* The jealousy bug bites Zoya again and she exchanges a glare while Asad squirms under her fierce glare , puzzled and curious about the mixed signals ..

Dilshad next takes out a catalog of suits and fabrics of different colors , Dilshad wants to know the opinion of Zoya regarding the colors and is pertly told that Pupi aka Dilshad should ask Tanveer since Asad likes Tanveer's taste , So saying Zoya haughtily walks away under the pretext of making a phone call, Asad smiles as he understands that Zoya is jealous.

The three Women of Asad's are waiting for someone, Asad cautiously opens the door and peeks out as if his life depends on it * Sixth sense !! Sixth Sense !! it knows that Asad's life does depend on it*.. He joins the Gangs of Bhopalpur and is told that they are awaiting the arrival of a world class dancer .. All of them wait expectantly ..

*WAkepum,Appalm, Iddiyappam Song Starts* There swings in India's next top model clad in Dhoti and Kurta who takes a shine to Asad , driving Asad backfoot ..Zoya becomes the Knightess in shining armor and tries to save the virtue of Asad .. The dancer gives in with ill grace , Zoya and Asad have war of words with Zoya Accusing Asad of preferring Tanveer and very sweetly asking Asad whether He requires Tanveer to partner him for practice too, Asad retorts that Tanveer is just a friend , Zoya hisses out that she has friends too but none of them stick on like burr , She stalks off in simmering anger while Asad gives a slight smile of happiness .. The Dance master insists on teaching dance moves to Asad himself while Asad is stonewalling him with all his ingenuity .. The ever helpful Tamatar pips in saying that if the Dance master is so insistent on a partner , then Tanveer can partner him in rehearsals ,Alert Zoya averts this disaster by pointing out that Tanveer is badly hurt and will be in pain , so it's better if Tanveer does the DJ's and Zoya , the ever compassionate and Merciful shall partner Asad, Asad listens to this convo with a knowing smile .. Zoya comes and stands in front of him and the dance moves begin , Asad murmurs,"Jealous , Ms .Dhooruqi" , Zoya retorts," My foot" both continue to dance.

IN SIDDIQUI's House

Humeira has cooked Biryani and Kebabs , favourites of Ayan and is serving them when BB comes and sees the Ink Print on the thumbs of Humeira and Ayan.. She realizes that Razia has started a new plan and gets up to search for clue.. While the rest of the family continue to display exemplary Ostrich Syndrome by being oblivious to Ayan's unhappiness regarding the impending marriage between himself & Humeira

ASAD's House

The Dance rehearsal is over and the dance master leaves , Zoya offer to help out Asad by continuing the practice session, Asad points out that since the wedding is fake , why bother ?? Zoya pauses for a second, agrees with him , says there is no need t put in so much effort in a fake marriage , Both leave the hall..

A few seconds later, Zoya is seen with ear phones stuck on her ears and practicing the dance moves, Asad comes to that appointed spot as if summoned by an invisible telegram, watches Zoya's dance moves with his face wreathed in a big smile while adoration shines in his eyes .. and on the other side of the door, Tanveer watches complacently...

NIGHT TIME

Ayan comes on a visit to Asad's house and both the brother bond a big time with each one pulling the other's legs over the upcoming wedding.. On coming to know that Ayan and Zoya had a chat about the marriage, Asad anxiously tries to find out the true feelings of Zoya , desperately hoping that Zoya may have some sort of liking for him * Phas gaya re
cheers* , Ayan latches on to this point and begins to rib his brother , while Asad offers a feeble defense and tries to diverts the talks on towards Ayan's Marriage..Ayan manages to convey that his heart does not go Hmmmmm,hmmmmmmm when it comes to Humeira Unlike Asad's which seems to be going Hmmmmmmmmmm ,, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Big time over Zoya.. Asad grapples him in wrestlers hook and shushes him..

PRECAP

Asad and Zoya are practicing dance moves , Zeenat comes in... Zoya stammers that the wedding is fake but Zeenat demands answers from Asad about the true state of marriage..Asad gives a pregnant look at Zoya ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai WRITTEN UPDATE - May 16th

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-16, 22:04

I have not seen the Video yet, but am I looking forward to see the emotions crossing over their faces. Great WU Tants (hope u donot mind my shortening of your name).
I like the idea of Zoya being jealous and stepping in to prevent any further contact between Asad and Tanu/ Vasu...lols. Asad is nearing admittance to his feelings whereas Ayaan is not there at all. Wonder if the producers capture the "brotherly love" between Asad and the New Ayaan.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-17, 01:00

perfumeheaven wrote:Wonder if the producers capture the "brotherly love" between Asad and the New Ayaan.

The bond was instantaneous Zainab... You have to see it to believe it. The way petit Ayan hung onto Asad like a spider monkey was beyond cute...! It truely felt like he was a demanding younger brother and Asad was a doting older one. Asad asked where have you been , clever CVs replied through Ayan " I was Searching for myself.. :P .." The new Ayan talks too fast, some sort of nervousness in him ( the actor)... He doesn't need to be..he fits the bill of unsure, confused Ayan perfectly... :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-17, 01:39

Nice update Tants, the bond between Asad and Ayan was good.. instantaneous and was cute, there seemed a naturalness that wasn't quite there with Rishbah as Ayan . Asad knows Zoya is jealous, he's liking it but is mindful. For the sake of the being jealous instead of asking Zoya or partnering him up with Zoya its now tanu to get the required results. I can't stand that song and that's wat they used

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-17, 02:57

Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:Wonder if the producers capture the "brotherly love" between Asad and the New Ayaan.

The bond was instantaneous Zainab... You have to see it to believe it. The way petit Ayan hung onto Asad like a spider monkey was beyond cute...! It truely felt like he was a demanding younger brother and Asad was a doting older one. Asad asked where have you been , clever CVs replied through Ayan " I was Searching for myself.. :P .." The new Ayan talks too fast, some sort of nervousness in him ( the actor)... He doesn't need to be..he fits the bill of unsure, confused Ayan perfectly... :)

Hey I finally saw the video (Cannot watch it in work)Ayaan and Asad's bond was not lost with the new actor in fact it was downright sweet, loved this episode.I am ecstatic about Zoya's jealousy and Asad's enjoyment of it.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-17, 09:07

Enjoyed reading u Tants :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top