Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Witten Update - 22nd February 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - Witten Update - 22nd February 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-23, 00:48

Episode starts with Asad sitting on the floor of his bedroom in front of the bed (the room has been cleared of the mess he made, all neat and tidy now, looks bear now) Zoya brings some food and drink and climbs in from the window. Mitwa.. Ishhq pe zor nahin playing in the background and she silently holds the plate to Asad who does not take it, Zoya sits down next to him and tries to give the plate to him again but he quietly pushes the plate away again. Zoya tries to persuade him to eat and says if you don't want to eat, fine your wish, but please yeh coffee pe lee jeyay, however Asad pushes it away. Zoya starts talking about how difficult it was to make the coffee to try and get Asad to eat and drink. She says she is just trying to bring him out of his silent zone, she carries on about how they don't get on, don't agree on anything, however when there is a problem, her heart trusts that Mr Khan is there, he will fix everything. She carries on about how she is a guest and relies on him a lot and is just a guest, just think how much Najma and puppi would rely on him and his strength, he is the pillar that holds them together and if he shatters then...Zoya has tears in her eyes and she trying to explain to him how much Najma and puppi need him. Asad turns to look at Zoya, is thinking, when you hear Najma shout Ammi, Ammi, Najma then shouts Baijhan (the scene is still in Asad's bedroom) Asad and Zoya look at each other and get up to see what has happened.

Asad and Zoya rush to Dilshaad's room to see her lying on the floor and Najma is trying to wake her, Tall three try to wake her with no success, Asad says to get water, Najma goes and in the room Asad and Zoya lift Dilshaad and put her on the bed. Asad takes water from the vase and sprinkles some on Dilshaad. (no one calling the doctor as yet, hmm) Dilshaad's eyes slowly open, she looks at Asad, Asad looks down, Najma arrives with water and Asad tries to give the water to Dilshaad, she however turns her face away. Asad talks to Dilshhad and says i know you are angry with me, today for the first time i did something against your wishes, however you will one day realise that what i did was right, Asad is trying to explain why he did what he did ad says that i am not sorry for what i did and walks out of the room.

Scene shifts to Shreen, Rashid's mum and Nikhat, Shreen is crying and asking y did Asad do this, if he wanted revenge he should have taken it against me, Rashid's mum is telling to trust God, Ayaan comes and Shreen is saying what she would to if Rashid would just come back, they are trying to console her and she says to Ayaan see what your brother did, your step brother, after all a step brother is always a step brother. Shreen asks what if something happens to Rashid. She gets Ayyan to swear on her that you will free rashid at any cost (you just heard that he is still meeting Dilshaad and he still called Dilshaad as his wife yesterday, nice devotion). Ayan promises to bring Rashid back.

Scene shifts to Mamujaan and he is talking to Razia and is saying that what i feared that is what happened, the raaz which he had hidden for so long, today came in front of everyone, and what you did Razis was not good. Razia is trying to defend her actions, kuch tufaan aise hoote hain jine rooka nahin ja saakta, sirf un ka ruk moora ja sakta hain, Maamujaan is not happy and asks kiss tufaan ke baat kar rahe hoon? Razis responds Asad Ahmed Khan and informs maamujaan that Asad had reached the doll factory and she had to do this or it would have been them getting caught. Mamujaan is worried what if Rashid tells the police the truth, that it was on their say so that rashid set fire to the doll factory. Razia tells her husband that if you are afraid of getting burnt by the fire then you should not have played with fire (hai hai fiesty fiesty, but don't forget who you are speaking to). Maamujaan gives her a look, Razia assures maamujaan that what would Rashid tell the police, Rashid has no evidence against them and if he was going to say anything he would have done it years ago and by speaking against them would be more detrimental and less beneficial for him, which i will keep reminding him at times.

Next morning, Zoya is giving breakfast to Asad and he asks if Dilshaad has eaten, Zoya says Najma has taken Dilshaad's breakfast to her room. You see Dilshaad coming down and Asad asks where she is going in this state, she informs him she is going to meet Rashid, Asad says why, woh gunighaar hai, Dilshaad responds asking Asad who are you to make that decision (Mutiny Mutiny), Asad says all the evidence is against Rashid, Dilshaad says forget the evidence, even if God came and said to me that Rashid conspired to have me killed i still wouldnt believe it. Asad asks Dilshhad even knowing eveything why are you , Dilshaad says i am not saying anything to you, you stand by your belief and i will stand by what i will believe but one day you will realise (Zoya witnesses the whole scene quietly).

razia is talking to the police officer (Imran's uncle) and is saying she wants to meet Rashid, he tells her you will have to wait there is already a visitor with him and tels Razia it's Dilshaad Ahmed Khan, Razia is suprised.

Rashid is in jail and telling Dilshaad to believe him, that even in his dreams he wouldn't... Dilshaad puts her hand on his (they have a quick moment), Dilshaad says i don't know what happened in the factory and i dont know why you set fire to the factory or how the murder happened but i know you can never take anyone's life. Rashid says but my son, my own blood believes, (my my leave him for 17 years and expect that he knows you, believes in you, telepathy only works in certain serials and scenarios) Rashid carries on to say before Asad was just angry with me, but now hw believes i am a murderer, i have to prove my innocence Dilshaad but how. Rashid then remembers the conversation with Dilshaad where she was telling him about the doll and the voices that were recorded on it that she heard. Dilshaad tells Rashid that she does not have the doll anymore. Rashid ask where is it, that doll is his last hope, finding that doll with the recording is essential as whatever was recorded would have been recorded there as that is where he gave the doll to Najma. Dilshaad assues him she will do anything but she will find it, Razia is outside watching Rashid and Dilshaad and curious. As Dilshaad leaves she and Razia meet and Razia tries and insults Dilshaad and says you couldn't stay away, you even came here to meet someone else's husband (well the second wife hasn't made an appearance at the jail, so the first one had to make up for it) Dilshaad responds i could answer you but its beyond me to fall to your level. Razia thinks to herself whatever you do you will not be able to save Rashid. Dilshaad thinks to herself: if i have to fight death to save Rashid, i will, i wil not step back. i will to find the doll.

Zoya is out and drops the phone, it drops near the doll but she doesnt see it, someone who works at the Khan's comes with her daughter, Laxmi, who was off from school for the day and has a quick conversation with Zoya, Zoya carries on and the little girl Laxmi sees the doll and picks it up to play with it.

The episode seems to end there with no precap, if there is anything further i will add later.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Witten Update - 22nd February 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-23, 03:57

Sarra jaan....Superb update.....

I just watched the episode....and I have to say Its one of the best one's in QH....

With none of the charecters shy of their feelings its building up to a big revelation.....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-23, 05:14

Sarra,

It was a fantastic update and i loved it very much.You had all the relevant details.So let us see what will happen in future. I bet the doll will come into Zoya's hands. I hope the witch does not find out about the doll.It was a good episode.A

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-23, 08:57

Sarra lovely update... The doll will go missing for a while I think for the Mu is mint fresh and needs to be sustained for some more time.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by supna9 on 2013-02-23, 09:16

Good written update sarra. :)

supna9
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-23, 12:27

Sarra....nice update.....Mamujaan didn forget to warn Razia.... good....becoz once police is involved then its not in anybody's hands....Razia might want to bring out Rashid take the credits and further fuel on to the enmity and differences in the houses...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-23, 13:13

That was a fabulous update to a fantastic episode......... Thumbsup

I even liked Asya moments......OMG!!! Did i really say that???? Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-02-23, 15:55

very nice update Sarra .. Thumbsup

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kishmish on 2013-02-23, 18:53

Hey am new here ... watch QH regularly ...
that was a fabulous update Sarra ...

Kishmish
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-25, 04:57

Thanks everyone for liking my first ever WU :)

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-25, 04:58

Kishmish wrote:Hey am new here ... watch QH regularly ...

Hi

Welcome to the forum

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-25, 05:01

It was a good episode with emphasis on trust.

Yep Koel wud expect the doll to stay hidden for a little while longer as yet.

Vid maamujaan is cautious whereas Razia not so much

Palls you feeling okay? You complimented Zoya Asad scenes?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-25, 06:16

Kishmish wrote:Hey am new here ... watch QH regularly ...

Hi Kishmish,

Welcome to Dhwani, tell me what do you think will happen now? And who will get the doll first?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-25, 06:24

Sarra,

I agree with you on all the points.
1) Pallu must not be well for she liked their scenes.
2) What was the motive for Razia to go and meet Rashid, either to blackmail him further or to get him out as Vidhya says? But how can she get him out?

3) I really hope the small kid keeps the doll safely for sometime. This was the first time I saw a maid in that house.

4) Razia's overconfidence will be the cause of her downfall for she will leave more clues to be found.
5) Zoya has not entered the fray.
6) Will it cause a rift between RAshid and Ayan

All this would be very interesting to watch.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-25, 19:35

anurao66 wrote:Sarra,

I agree with you on all the points.
1) Pallu must not be well for she liked their scenes.
2) What was the motive for Razia to go and meet Rashid, either to blackmail him further or to get him out as Vidhya says? But how can she get him out?

3) I really hope the small kid keeps the doll safely for sometime. This was the first time I saw a maid in that house.

4) Razia's overconfidence will be the cause of her downfall for she will leave more clues to be found.
5) Zoya has not entered the fray.
6) Will it cause a rift between RAshid and Ayan

All this would be very interesting to watch.

Razia wud have gone to c Rashid to threaten him to make sure he wouldn't talk.
Anu I don't say much attention but i don't remember seeing anyone else working where, making dinner or anything
Yep razia is giving things away while she thinks she is covering up, she is revealing some of her asliyat
Zoya has remained quite on the issue as yet, and has not utilised her bond skills as yet
more then Ayan Rashid I want to c if it has any impact on Asad Ayaan or if he listens and understands

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum