Latest topics

Monday episode excitement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday episode excitement

Post by rieanah on 2013-05-18, 22:04

Hey all. Just extremely bored with revising for my exams so thought i would share my eagerness for Monday's episode. It's so hard to concentrate on anything but Qubool Hai.
Anyway..Eagerly waiting for Tanu's truth to come out.. its going to be an amazing episode on Monday!!! Can't wait.
And the SLAP (I can already hear it) that we've heard about.. its going to be an epic moment. I hope ayaan makes it to the sangeet. The new ayaan and Asad look really good together (plus new ayaan is HOT) and they should have started with him from the start. But better late than never!!

Time to get back to work :cry:

rieanah
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday episode excitement

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-18, 22:53

Hi rieanah,

I know all of us are excited.So you have your exams going on. I wish you all the very best for it. Do you really think there will be another slap in this show?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by rieanah on 2013-05-18, 22:59

thanks anurao
i sure hope so.. i just wanna see that tanu get slapped so hard that her contact lens falls out. hehehhe..lol.

rieanah
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-19, 02:18

anurao66 wrote:Hi rieanah,

I know all of us are excited.So you have your exams going on. I wish you all the very best for it. Do you really think there will be another slap in this show?

Hi rieanah,I agree with you and anu.Study hard and I wish you all the best.

Anu, I believe there will be a slap and she deserves it, all the "crackpot" things Tanu has done, some sense needs to be forced in.Asad had always put Tanu first and even shouted at zoya for things she was not responsible for.So I am looking fwd ,for once, a slap!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-19, 07:17

Zainab,

There were already three slap gates in this show. I totally agree with you. Tanu deserves more than a slap. But you know what I don't like physical violence how much ever a person deserves hence I am reserved on the point.

With this Parda Phash I guess the truth of Maamujaan being the father of Zoya will come out. Then I wonder what will happen.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-19, 15:12

anurao66 wrote:Zainab,

There were already three slap gates in this show. I totally agree with you. Tanu deserves more than a slap. But you know what I don't like physical violence how much ever a person deserves hence I am reserved on the point.

With this Parda Phash I guess the truth of Mamujaan being the father of Zoya will come out. Then I wonder what will happen.

I guess the phrase works here: " All hell will break loose" meaning everything will fall apart. Asad may temporarily forget his love for Zoya and may go back to cynical etc. because the pain Mamujaan has caused him and his family will "rear its head" again. I am not sure if he will treat Zoya badly, but he will not want to marry someone whose father hurt him so much even if it is just biological.At least not when he just found out who her father is. I believe zoya will marry Ayan to stay in India to be with her dad,that's when DB will be checking in again and Ayan will get away from Razia and Humira. Ayan and zoya may divorce for whatever reason which will make her available to asad again. Ayan cannot marry zoya immediately again after divorce, she will have to marry another man(possibly Asad) and then divorce this him to become lawful to marry Ayan again (Islamic law). This is when a "hira marriage" comes into play where Zoya would temporarily marry Asad just to get divorced to marry Ayan which is practiced by some muslims (it is not according to Islamic law).Then again the serial does not conform to alot of muslim customs so I guess they may use it. In Asad and Zoya temporary marriage they may find each other again and possibly make the temporary marriage a permanent one. The brothers may be at war in this one...well thats my take. Of course Tanu will be out of the family after creating that havoc, but she will go after Imran so she may end up harassing the other Khan family's home.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum