Latest topics

REDUCERE Series: Mulberry Bush !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REDUCERE Series: Mulberry Bush !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-21, 10:29

I had read somewhere that a Ugly lover is a bashful lover !!
Well, Asad certainly gave a lie to that pronouncement when he
continually fumbled and messed up his lines and all we felt was...Aww,
Asad..You can do it, Man!! instead of the Normal.. Get on with it,
already !!

Two individuals who are in the cusp of discoveries
about themselves and about the relationships surrounding them, Unsure,
hesitant, petrified and uncharacteristically relying on the
advice/suggestions of outsider's, That's Asad and Zoya for you !!

Asad
is aware of his feelings for Zoya and under incessant pressure from
his Mother is forced to confront his feelings rather than sweeping
them under the rug which has been the norm all these year, The wise
counsel of Dilshad is being heard and partly being acted upon too but
Zoya on the other hand has no such soul counselor for despite having a
Aapi is still a orphan, a loner and a seeker of a nest , is prey to
insecurities, doubts and uncertainities ..a girl who had been the
proverbial Ms.Quick fix solution now finds no solution to offer as a
quick fix to her bleeding heart hence making for a easy hunt for
Tanveer who preys on her nameless fears , fans them forcing Zoya to flee
from discovering the truth , Truth which if discovered could upturn the
applecart of Tanveer.

Tanveer who is the biggest gambler here ,
is playing for her life.. for if she loses, she loses everything and
if she wins , then she makes a killing .. Her efforts are the last ditch
efforts of a drowning woman who is clutching at the straws and does not
care who she brings down as long as she is saved. A young girl wronged
by a man , humiliated by a woman harboring a imagined grudge has
opened her heart to the evil , her desperation has turned her towards
the path of crime , ceaselessly pursuing one dangerous scheme or the
other to attain her goal ! The goal of respectability, prosperity and
Prestige ! Zoya is the biggest stumbling block which keeps Tanveer from
attaining her objective but being a determined girl, Tanveer is trying
to dislodge Zoya .. will her efforts pay off or will Asad get
suspicious ??

It did seem slightly odd when we suddenly saw Asad
stalking off towards Tanveer after a pause of million seconds
announce to a surprised Tanveer that he knows that the attacks weren't
directed at Zoya but on Tanveer * Digression..I was reminded of
Sobti and his eyes which could and would express what ASR was feeling
and thinking beneath that bland and impassive face and give us an
understanding of ASR's action while ... Never mind* Asad's action
seems to indicate that his needle of suspicion has centered on
Tanveer, His emphasis on asking her to stay right in front of HIS
eyes made it appear as if e wanted her in plain sight so that she does
not make /create anymore mischief & at the same time deflecting
Tanveer from getting alerted by the use of his concerned tone ... but
what toll will it take on Zoya who is of firm belief that there is more
to Jammy n Tanu?? what toll will it take on Asad-Zoya who are yet to
understand the depth of their emotion?? Will this lead to any hasty
decision from Zoya's part , shattering Asad's heart or will this provide
a leeway for the lives of two houses to merge n live in harmony ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: REDUCERE Series: Mulberry Bush !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-21, 11:35

Sathu long hug God I am so very happy to see ur analysis once again for QH....muaaahhh

This reducere series is going to touch another milestone, I am definite abt it party4

Now coming to Asad, Zoya and Tanveer.....loved the way u described them.....and the cherry on the cake was: why Asad go to Tanveer? hope ur words come true.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-05-21, 11:36

Hey Tants a good post from you after a long time. So QH is on an interesting mode from where it can go in any direction. But TBH I am really getting bored of watching the wedding preparations from past 2 weeks , I mean get done with it.
Why do all the shows end up with this. Neways Asad needs to bring forth his feelings soon in front of Zoya or else there are chances of his heart breaking. What with Zoya still yet unsure and with Tanveer plotting

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-21, 11:42

Tants nice post.. was tanu wronged by a man, I havnt seen yesterday's episode but u think that Asad is now suspicious about Tanu that would certainly be a movement in the right direction. Poor Zoya running from wat she thinks she is going to hear wat love does to people, it's the one thing she doesn't want to face head on. This will play on her insecurities even more unless Asad can assure her somehow, mayb by those magical words.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-21, 13:12

aww!! tanu ur post is a relief, the moment i saw Asad going to Tanu, i thought ok Asad ke bathe jali, he has started gettting doubts, but the moment he said that the person is trying to kill tanveer, everything ti ti pish hogayee!! but after reading ur post, i have got a ray of hope. True on the sobti part. It did miss, but KSG is doing a great job lately..so we will really see if he seriously meant wat he said or he has started getting doubts on tanu. :)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-21, 13:46

Aha, nice interpretation.. so you think he suspects Tanveer, that is why she has to stay in front of him.. *phew*.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-21, 15:00

Starry Love Loved reading u Tants..
Nice interpretation of Asad's action... Thumbsup

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-21, 16:14

OK.. U girls..I am no God's gospel ... m not yet conversant with KSG's style but if he is the brainy kind , he has to have an inkling unless they want to stretch this so that marriage breaks ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-21, 18:36

Tanthya wrote:OK.. U girls..I am no God's gospel ... m not yet conversant with KSG's style but if he is the brainy kind , he has to have an inkling unless they want to stretch this so that marriage breaks ..

Tanthya... You write so beautifully... This will make up for all I missed during your Redux days.... I absolutely loved what you wrote about Zoya's character... " becharee" :cry:

Just a few points ... Tanveer wasn't used/wronged by Imran... They were in a relationship and Tanveer DUMPED Imran ( probably for greener pastures) ... She didnt know she was pregnant at that time. Meanwhile Imran got engaged to Ayan's sister... He tried to tell her about his past but somehow got sidetracked, QH half baked ishtyle!

The scene of Asad looking at Tanveer.... I am not a KSG fan (my 65 yr old mother is a Phangurl of KSG) my heart & soul belongs to BS, I mean ASR! Embarassed but in KSGs defense... QH scenes are designed in such a way that all actors are supposed to revert their reaction 180 degree at the last second... It's a Red Herring technique by CVs as QH is more of a murder mystery ( with poor execution, but I love it.... I am fan of B grade 70s thrillers) ! So KSG's eyes cannot be read like Sobti's ( his eyes are supposed to mislead in those scenes) ! It's similar to when Dilshad looked mad that Ayan landed uninvited only to smile and say " you should dance too"! We've gotten used to the routine of lame plot twist :P

IPK was an homage to Mills and Boons stories.. Even the weird postures that Arnav and Khushi held for minutes made them look like they were on covers of those books!
QH, I think, is a nod to 70/80s Hindi movies with separated bros ( here sisters ) united by broken pendants ( music box)... Outrageous murder plots by Ajeet ( Mona and Rabbart)... They even scooped Teja Sapru right out of that era to be the two-faced head of the house! All we need is an item song by HELEN and TWINS ( an evil twin and a good one)! Hence, I watch QH plot with a pinch of salt... Namaak halal type salt party4

Hope you are not offended by me not agreeing to all your points... I love reading you and am a fan!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:01

pollyanna wrote:Sathu God I am so very happy to see ur analysis once again for QH....muaaahhh

This reducere series is going to touch another milestone, I am definite abt it

Now coming to Asad, Zoya and Tanveer.....loved the way u described them.....and the cherry on the cake was: why Asad go to Tanveer? hope ur words come true.....

Pallo,

I guess 4 Lions will always tug at you no matter where you go ..

Will happily write as long as I get my dose of Ayan, I suppose

Jaana... I cannot say anything unless I get to watch the show for some more time ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:16

amimus wrote:Hey Tants a good post from you after a long time. So QH is on an interesting mode from where it can go in any direction. But TBH I am really getting bored of watching the wedding preparations from past 2 weeks , I mean get done with it.
Why do all the shows end up with this. Neways Asad needs to bring forth his feelings soon in front of Zoya or else there are chances of his heart breaking. What with Zoya still yet unsure and with Tanveer plotting

Hi Amijaan

Hainji !!! * Swishes the belan dangerously nearby Ami's head* Bhats do U Mean ke maine ache post likhna chod di Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad..

Ami.. with their previous track record , I doubt whether they will go anywhere esp when the leads range are quite limited ... Wedding milks TRP plus with IPL heading towards its finale .. Shows will hesitate to keep Major twists ..

Asad needs his heart broken !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:25

tweety wrote:aww!! tanu ur post is a relief, the moment i saw Asad going to Tanu, i thought ok Asad ke bathe jali, he has started gettting doubts, but the moment he said that the person is trying to kill tanveer, everything ti ti pish hogayee!! but after reading ur post, i have got a ray of hope. True on the sobti part. It did miss, but KSG is doing a great job lately..so we will really see if he seriously meant wat he said or he has started getting doubts on tanu. :)

Sowme ,

I am yet new to QH.. Have to pick up the undercurrents ...

If the track for Zoya's marriage with Ayan is on , then Asad should not come to know of Tanveer's deeds ... but if asad's wedding is on , then he will be knowing .. Could not watch y'days epi due to T20 .. .. have to see how it gets played out to be clear re

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:29

sarra0 wrote:Tants nice post.. was tanu wronged by a man, I havnt seen yesterday's episode but u think that Asad is now suspicious about Tanu that would certainly be a movement in the right direction. Poor Zoya running from wat she thinks she is going to hear wat love does to people, it's the one thing she doesn't want to face head on. This will play on her insecurities even more unless Asad can assure her somehow, mayb by those magical words.

Thanks, Sarra ..

I ahven't got the faintest clue but basing it on Tanveer's.. someone humiliated me blah blah dialogue ..

Asad's suspicion would be in right direction if the wedding is on !! ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:34

slmu wrote:Aha, nice interpretation.. so you think he suspects Tanveer, that is why she has to stay in front of him.. *phew*.

I do not think, shanti..It is just a guess work.. I have no clue on what went on before..will take a bit of time to get my bearings on this show to release any teers in the hope of hitting the bull's eye :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:35

Maria J wrote: Loved reading u Tants..
Nice interpretation of Asad's action...

Thanks, Love :heart:

Abhi Asad is a smooth stone to me.. let me watch more for me to check the cracks

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-22, 12:38

Tanthya wrote:
tweety wrote:aww!! tanu ur post is a relief, the moment i saw Asad going to Tanu, i thought ok Asad ke bathe jali, he has started gettting doubts, but the moment he said that the person is trying to kill tanveer, everything ti ti pish hogayee!! but after reading ur post, i have got a ray of hope. True on the sobti part. It did miss, but KSG is doing a great job lately..so we will really see if he seriously meant wat he said or he has started getting doubts on tanu. :)

Sowme ,

If the track for Zoya's marriage with Ayan is on , then Asad should not come to know of Tanveer's deeds ... but if asad's wedding is on , then he will be knowing .. Could not watch y'days epi due to T20 .. .. have to see how it gets played out to be clear re
ya i know!! we have got so used to 4L changing the track ke, even the most predcited thing can go wrong. I was jus happy to hear from ur mouth that may be Asad has little brain..but chalo its ok, i will not be really shocked if i am proven wrong. There wasnt much sterday either..continuation of the maha sangam crap n Asad tried to convey his feelings..but on seeing tanu in fire..he went to rescue her n in precap we get to see that Zoya hearning to the conv of Tanveer n doc..where she says she applied some gel so that she doenst get burned. So from the precap its like zoya will know abt tanveer, she may try telling abt it to Asad..but Asad will not believe her as usual n open his mouth bashing her..i really dont think his bathi jalee!! i have even got doubts on whether the bathi is actually there :P. I would be so happy if i am proved wrong.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-22, 12:42

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Tants nice post.. was tanu wronged by a man, I havnt seen yesterday's episode but u think that Asad is now suspicious about Tanu that would certainly be a movement in the right direction. Poor Zoya running from wat she thinks she is going to hear wat love does to people, it's the one thing she doesn't want to face head on. This will play on her insecurities even more unless Asad can assure her somehow, mayb by those magical words.

Thanks, Sarra ..

I ahven't got the faintest clue but basing it on Tanveer's.. someone humiliated me blah blah dialogue ..

She feels humiliated by Razia but if I remember correctly in think Imran is his name said she left him.. but she wants to keep the baby and hasn't opted for a termination, she wouldn't be able to pass the baby of as Asad's

I am going on the assumption the wedding won't happen but looking at it it may

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:51

Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:OK.. U girls..I am no God's gospel ... m not yet conversant with KSG's style but if he is the brainy kind , he has to have an inkling unless they want to stretch this so that marriage breaks ..

Tanthya... You write so beautifully... This will make up for all I missed during your Redux days.... I absolutely loved what you wrote about Zoya's character... " becharee" :cry:

Thank you, sabi :)

Just a few points ... Tanveer wasn't used/wronged by Imran... They were in a relationship and Tanveer DUMPED Imran ( probably for greener pastures) ... She didnt know she was pregnant at that time. Meanwhile Imran got engaged to Ayan's sister... He tried to tell her about his past but somehow got sidetracked, QH half baked ishtyle!

Ohh..Thank You for bringing me up to date ... I had read that Tanveer was ridiculed when she went to meet Imran, why was that done ?? what was her reason for dumping Imran??

The scene of Asad looking at Tanveer.... I am not a KSG fan (my 65 yr old mother is a Phangurl of KSG) my heart & soul belongs to BS, I mean ASR! Embarassed but in KSGs defense... QH scenes are designed in such a way that all actors are supposed to revert their reaction 180 degree at the last second... It's a Red Herring technique by CVs as QH is more of a murder mystery ( with poor execution, but I love it.... I am fan of B grade 70s thrillers) ! So KSG's eyes cannot be read like Sobti's ( his eyes are supposed to mislead in those scenes) ! It's similar to when Dilshad looked mad that Ayan landed uninvited only to smile and say " you should dance too"! We've gotten used to the routine of lame plot twist :P

Here I have to disagree.. Asad is a guy who keeps his emotion in check as such , his demeanor does the talking , So his eyes must do the talking.. as for the murder mystery part...do not forget that there was a mystery in IPK too .. about sheeshmahal and whether ASR's Parents committed suicide or were murdered ..

Dilshad looking mad and then smiling was what Nani did, buaji did .. nothing new in that .. 4 lambs stick to the known route..

IPK was an homage to Mills and Boons stories.. Even the weird postures that Arnav and Khushi held for minutes made them look like they were on covers of those books!
QH, I think, is a nod to 70/80s Hindi movies with separated bros ( here sisters ) united by broken pendants ( music box)... Outrageous murder plots by Ajeet ( Mona and Rabbart)... They even scooped Teja Sapru right out of that era to be the two-faced head of the house! All we need is an item song by HELEN and TWINS ( an evil twin and a good one)! Hence, I watch QH plot with a pinch of salt... Namaak halal type salt

All of Gul Khans products are homage to Mills and Boon's.. right from Geet to QH ..She is an avid reader of 70's -80's M&B ...and M&B used to have an aura of mystery surrounding the girl and a suspicious Hero who vilifies the girl while a sexy siren who has his eyes on him will be portrayed as the hero's close friend, while a step bro will be there being friends with the heroine until the final denouement and happy ever after ..

Hope you are not offended by me not agreeing to all your points... I love reading you and am a fan!

Sabi, I never get offended by any dissenting posts on the contrary I welcome them as that keeps us speculating happily .. we are here to share our views .. feel free to share them :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:55

tweety wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sowme ,

ya i know!! we have got so used to 4L changing the track ke, even the most predcited thing can go wrong. I was jus happy to hear from ur mouth that may be Asad has little brain..but chalo its ok, i will not be really shocked if i am proven wrong. There wasnt much sterday either..continuation of the maha sangam crap n Asad tried to convey his feelings..but on seeing tanu in fire..he went to rescue her n in precap we get to see that Zoya hearning to the conv of Tanveer n doc..where she says she applied some gel so that she doenst get burned. So from the precap its like zoya will know abt tanveer, she may try telling abt it to Asad..but Asad will not believe her as usual n open his mouth bashing her..i really dont think his bathi jalee!! i have even got doubts on whether the bathi is actually there :P. I would be so happy if i am proved wrong.

That could mean ke marriage nahi hogi !!! Since Zoya has no proof apart from the eavesdropping na ..

Serial Duniya main only Heroines have Bhathi and that too Overactive bhathi :P :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-22, 12:57

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks, Sarra ..

She feels humiliated by Razia but if I remember correctly in think Imran is his name said she left him.. but she wants to keep the baby and hasn't opted for a termination, she wouldn't be able to pass the baby of as Asad's

Wedding of whose, sarra ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-22, 13:07

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks, Sarra ..

Wedding of whose, sarra ??

AYAN asad says the names of fingers typed oops. I meant Asad Zoya, thou it looks unlikely it will go down the original route of ayan Zoya, so anything is possible

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-22, 14:32

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sathu God I am so very happy to see ur analysis once again for QH....muaaahhh

This reducere series is going to touch another milestone, I am definite abt it

Pallo,

I guess 4 Lions will always tug at you no matter where you go ..

Will happily write as long as I get my dose of Ayan, I suppose

Jaana... I cannot say anything unless I get to watch the show for some more time ..

I will become a vodafone puppy of 4 Lions if Asad-Zoya wedding DOES NOT Happen, BAS !!! party4

and yes defo more of Ayan now Wink

whats with both the brothers on mute mode Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-22, 15:52

Sathya, Wink

What a brilliantly written post. You have described it so beutifully as only you can. Its a real pleasure reading you. I do hope Asad was keeping a close eye on Tanveer so that he can catch her red handed later on. I do hope they reach the logical end and things are not brushed under the carpet.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-05-22, 16:49

Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Hey Tants a good post from you after a long time. So QH is on an interesting mode from where it can go in any direction. But TBH I am really getting bored of watching the wedding preparations from past 2 weeks , I mean get done with it.

Hi Amijaan

Hainji !!! * Swishes the belan dangerously nearby Ami's head* Bhats do U Mean ke maine ache post likhna chod di Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad..

Ami.. with their previous track record , I doubt whether they will go anywhere esp when the leads range are quite limited ... Wedding milks TRP plus with IPL heading towards its finale .. Shows will hesitate to keep Major twists ..

Asad needs his heart broken !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Noo ducking away from your belan. Gosh I didnt mean that , you write very rarely now a days and TBH I didnt read your post from a long time . Wedding milks TRP's for sure but most of the wedding of the leads just dont happen smoothly now a days . Hence sometimes it bores me to death these wedding rituals

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-22, 16:52

Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Thank you, sabi :)

Ohh..Thank You for bringing me up to date ... I had read that Tanveer was ridiculed when she went to meet Imran, why was that done ?? what was her reason for dumping Imran??

Here I have to disagree.. Asad is a guy who keeps his emotion in check as such , his demeanor does the talking , So his eyes must do the talking.. as for the murder mystery part...do not forget that there was a mystery in IPK too .. about sheeshmahal and whether ASR's Parents committed suicide or were murdered ..

Dilshad looking mad and then smiling was what Nani did, buaji did .. nothing new in that .. 4 lambs stick to the known route..

QH, I think, is a nod to 70/80s Hindi movies with separated bros ( here sisters ) united by broken pendants ( music box)... Outrageous murder plots by Ajeet ( Mona and Rabbart)... They even scooped Teja Sapru right out of that era to be the two-faced head of the house! All we need is an item song by HELEN and TWINS ( an evil twin and a good one)! Hence, I watch QH plot with a pinch of salt... Namaak halal type salt

All of Gul Khans products are homage to Mills and Boon's.. right from Geet to QH ..She is an avid reader of 70's -80's M&B ...and M&B used to have an aura of mystery surrounding the girl and a suspicious Hero who vilifies the girl while a sexy siren who has his eyes on him will be portrayed as the hero's close friend, while a step bro will be there being friends with the heroine until the final denouement and happy ever after ..

Sabi, I never get offended by any dissenting posts on the contrary I welcome them as that keeps us speculating happily .. we are here to share our views .. feel free to share them :)

Thanks Tanthya ...
Regarding Asad... He is as dumb as a shoe .... And I kinda like that personality.... He is no ASR... ASR was sharp as a whip... I hope CVs dont change hîs personality.... I am enjoying this heroine towering over the hero in the intelligence department...

Thère are 2 types of body and eye language situation for the Asad character. 1. The red herring type for Tannu and Rashid etc... ( Eyes' supposed to mislead ) 2. Loving and emotional one ..regarding Zoya ...where we are supposed to read his eÿes !

Asad character is not as well fleshed out as ASR... And the mystery quotient is much higher on QH than IPK... This serial is not entirely dependent on the leads... I feel 4 Lambs ( love you for coining this ) are playing it safe...once bitten, twice shy ( one actor will not hold this series hostage )

Tannu was ridiculed by razia, not the father of the child...just a lame excuse to pit Tannu as the antagonist against Zoya! Loads of inconsistencies and loopholes there ... But hay... I will still take a knife thrower over a MU abt who put onion in food in kitchen...UUGGHHHH

Must run... Gotta get my daughter to school.... Waiting for next Reducere post.

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum