Latest topics

Mahaasangam.....khoda pahaad niklii billi!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mahaasangam.....khoda pahaad niklii billi!!

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 11:12

Mahasangam…….mahasangam…….khoda pahaad nikli billiii!!! cream Ya phir billo raani meoow …….mahasangam would prove to be this ‘mahaan’, none of us not even the worst pessimists of us would have expected!! aur agar aapne yehi expect kiya thaa toh please aap mujhe apne phone number de dijiye for I am sure you must be then the ‘mastermind’ behind this mahasangam….. scratch scratch
Well it was more of a promotional event for the other two serials in zee Tv…and this mahasangam had nothing much to do about Qubool hai…so from the perspective of QH viewers, it was literally ‘much ado about nothing”
Let me point out some of the loudest follies that were screaming for attention throughout the show…..
No.3
Well folly no.3 ka khitab jaata hain zoya ke make up man ko afro (can be woman too)…Oh my God itni khubsurat ladki ko kya banaa diya hain aapne…aur although I have noticed many viewers saying about the urgent need to alter the ‘make up team’ of QH, I never took it so seriously…but this mahasangam is a wake up call……I am sure this make up man must be an ally of tannu…….ya bhir khud tannu hii hain.. :lol!: i seriously doubt it……Gul Khan, Surbhi Jyoti both of you please wake up!!! Surbhi, our beloved sunshine gal, aap sachhi mein parii hii lagti ho flower …..aur iske liye aapko is make up man kii toh bilkul bhi zarurat nahin hain….evn Surbhi’s dress I did not find very appealing…..Her ornaments were good…and thank God…..ant tak pahunchte pahunchte….Zoya’ hair opened again…and she was really looking awesome in the final part!!
No.2
Zee TV waale!! Well I understand why you crafted this mahansangam saajish :P ..yeah it indeed was a saajish Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil …. I guess to lure viewers and attract them into your other two shows Twisted Evil …..Oh come on!! But what were u thinking?? Rolling Eyes Jahaan tak leads ki interaction thii it was all good Group Hug ……I really enjoyed Asad-Arjun-DrNeil interaction Frnds chatting …so cute!! And Zoya-Purvi-Nadini Frnds chatting was equally awesome…but why did you drag the unnecessary story elements into this mahansangam… Yeh Kinshuk-Shalini-Orniv, humarii Tannu pe meherbaan koi Amma jii, Aur ek villain lookin guy who throws dirty glances at one of the beautiful woman(nandini’s bhabhi) from dastan :>**: ……yeh kya hain?? Maana ki Dilshaad Bii is a very generous woman, lekin unki generosity ka aisa bhi kya bhaydah udana…jo chaahe muh utake chalee aate hain..ainvii….well if you were thinking all this would increase our curiosity for other shows, NO!!! seriously NO!! what get we hooked To QH is something else……And such attempts will only turn futile or may even backfire as some would even be discouraged to watch even QH further!!!
No.1
Yeh toh hona hi hain???Asad miya ke hote huye koi aur No.1 pe aayein aisa toh ho hii nahiin sakta…inkii follies ki list toh bahut hi lambii hain :;D;;P:
Asad Miyaa……allah miya what is wrong with this guy?? I heard some of you criticizing Tanveer and zoya ….but come on kal job hi hua…us mein I don’t think Tanveer and zoya disappointed us..Tanveer is doing what she is supposed to do…..seriously we cannot expect her to become bholi bhaali in a day and actually help both Asad and zoya unite…who toh apna kaam karegii hi…and I actually love this girl’s acting!! She is really good!! And yesterday’s mahasangam episode ki star toh wohi nikali!!!
And Zoya…..Oh my God…haay ri teri kismet!! Aapke ‘woh’ yeh konsa propse karne ka naaya tarika dund nikaala hain confused …..Guys who are reading this, attention!!…take clues from Asad Miya……….proposal start kaise karte hain inhiin se seekho…. ROFL ”I know you are wrong for me…mere usool , kydeh kanoon yehi kehta hain ki aap mere liye galat ho”……and baakiii??? Seriously aapko baaki jaanne ki zarurat hi nahiin hogii..itna kehte hii aapke muh pe ladkii ki taraf se chaata padega…. Bang Bang toh bina baat kahe hii aapne apni love storuy ka the end kar denge…so those who want to break up, hint!! Hint!! Hint!! ROFL
Jahapanah ne apna nickname kuch zyadah hi seriously le liya…..unke kannon, usool ke list itna sakht hain that it sounds like he is talking about some constitution.... ROFL jo shaayad india ki constitution jitna hi lamba chauda hain..jiske sare sessions go against Miss Zoya Farrukhii!! ROFL Is bedardi balam ke seene mein kahiin sachhi mein pathhar toh nahiin…apni chand si mehobooba ka chehra dekhke aise aur kaun keh sakta hain??
And he wants Zoya to listen further…….Oh my God!!!Why the hell will she listen….and aise propose karne se toh achha hain aap karo hi mat yaar……Aur wahaan Nandini was teasing Zoya ki “kaise kahaa Asad ne tumhein propose… I love you zoooya ya phir… tumhein jab se dekha hain meri raaton ki need ud gayoi hain(waise asad ki yeh baat aapko kaise pata??)..” toh Dilshaad Bii, do one thing, send asad miya for ‘proposal tutions’ to Nandini…..i am sure she can help your son score better in ishq ki imtehaan ROFL

And the funny part is just before the dance!!! “aap bhag kyon gayii thi meri baat karn se pehle Scared ..mujhe aap se bahut hii important baat karni thi”……..”toh shayyad aap who baat meri muh se hi sunna chaahegi??” what?? Imagine agar aapko lover/boyfriend/fiancé/husband chaaahe jo bhi ho ..suppose u are expecting him to say “I love you” and he is like this and even ask ‘so you would want me to say that’ wow!! How romantic would that be!! Hain naa?? aaplog bhaagke unkii baahon mein jaa girenge hain naaa???? hug1
Asad miya…appka kuch nahiin ho sakta…yup Zoya u are right, Mr Khan u are impossible……toh I am planning to get into business myself aur I might as well release tenders for “asad sudhaaro mission” toh jis kisi ko bhi yeh lagta hain ki duniya mein kuch bhi impossible nahiin hain u can buy the tenders,,….but let me warn you HE IS MPOSSIBLE!! Well I could actually turn into a business tycoon like Asad himself through this....wow!! Jayalakshmi…Go be a milionare, gal!! Thumbsup

Are yeh kya..jab bhi main post khatam karne ke iye aatii hun ,,,,,asad miya u come up in my mind with another folly of yours….I must say this Mr Khan….I am obsessed with you!! Like seriously!! Bahaane chaahe aapki galatiyaan hi ho…..at the end of the day, You keep me hooked to you although it is through irritating me…aur kal toh aap donon asad – zoya mere sapne mein bi aaye they!!uff!! ROFL

Accha toh agla folly……aap ko hum ab tak emotionaaly challenged samjhte the…hum sab is ummeed mein baar baar yeh kehte they taaki aap is baat pe dhyaan dein…lekin aap toh ulta jaa rehe hein….yeh kya aappp abhi intellectually challenged hone ki raste mein hain kya…..why are the men in QH so dumb??? Aaj tak u were not totally in the ‘dumb’ section..lekin aap shaayad samajhdaar auraton ke saath khade ho hoke thaak gaye toh u went for some ‘male bonding’ and join the other men – aapka beloved abbu, ayaan’s mamujaan Frnds chatting

Aur main kya kahoon aapp hi batao…….both of u were dancing Dance …..and then u left zoya lone on the dance floor for her beautiful twrirls…….and the jhumar almost fell on her……and the ‘stone eye’ incident that purvi tells…and u connect all the dots……aur kya connect kiya hain aapne???wahh re wah!! Aap toh real life james bond nikale!! And asad miya has come into the conclusion that this was an attempt to kill his childhood buddy Tannu….Allah miya!! Whats wrong with you??aapko kya lagta hain mr khan…yeh puri duniya jo hain aappki tannu ke ird-gird ghumti hain??? Who do you think she is?? Itne murder attempts do-tin din mein.....evn American president’s security staff would be startled….. :*lol*:

Well I really loved the part that it was the brave gals Purvi and Nandini who saved Zoya!! That was awwsome!! And Ayaan-dilshaad bonding is getting even cuter than Dilshaad-Asad bonding!! Thumbsup Aww!!! Didn’t you notice ayaan kissing both her hands….Wow!! I luvd him there!! And the fact that Nikhat came to the sangeet was actually a milestone taking into account how tensed both the families’ relation is!! Heart But again….since we had unnecessary elements taking up the screen space we did not get enough of her.....nor of Aapi, Najma…..And Oh My God!! Najma and Arjun’s dance and sharaarat was so cute!! Party1 Thank God!!we did not see Asad rolling his eyes at his sister!!Asad, why are you such a control freak??

Ab dil ko sukkooon aa rahaa hain……saari bhaddass nikaal dii maine …shramayiye mat aap bhi behijhak nikalliye comments pe….but don’t even let this discourage you from watching QH again….ab baaki sabki pack up ho gayii hogi…and Oh mY god!! The real story begins now!!! What’s in for us from now!! Its beyond the wildest guesses?? Will this marriage even take place?? And yaad hain humari who Razia Bii jinhein aajkal Tannu ne outshine kar diya hain…use ghar se thhankke maarke nikaalne waali thi na humaira…..the ten days that they keep saying…..what is ayaan ‘s role in asad’s and zoya’s love story?? Where is Zoya’s jiju???/ Miss You I want him back….!! ……He needs to be here…..waise bhi Asad actually needs to be answerable for someone on accout of his behavior with zoya …aapi – jiju aap log naa thodi der india mein hi reho…..we will get many cute scenes between asaya jiju-aapi interaction….
Will Asad even…………….??????nope I am not asking anything about Mr.Khan kyonki koi bhaydah hi nahiin hain…toh Mr Khan aap na rehne do…

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Re: Mahaasangam.....khoda pahaad niklii billi!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-21, 11:40

Hey Jaya.......I wish I had read ur post instead of watching the episode ....

ROFL

And u know what....even I am loving Ayan......they should have not edited that song sequence ....yeh dil maange more of Ayan these days Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-05-21, 12:00

ROFL too good, looks like i have to catch this show :) ......

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-21, 12:12

Riyya.....yup dear, give it a shot.. :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-05-21, 12:14

Ekdaam jhakas... cheers

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-21, 13:16

Jaya, hug1

Loved reading u.. Thumbsup

Awesome fun post..
Ur commentary on Asad was my favorite part.. :*lol*:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-21, 13:48

Jaya, ROFL awesome.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-21, 14:32

My fav moment was tht too, when Ayan kisses Dilshads hands.. it was so natural and seemed Genuine... Dil wants more f Ayan deffo ..

Loved the humor replete in ur posst , Jaya

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-21, 14:50

pollyanna wrote:Hey Jaya.......I wish I had read ur post instead of watching the episode ....

ROFL

And u know what....even I am loving Ayan......they should have not edited that song sequence ....yeh dil maange more of Ayan these days Wink

Hey Pallu welcome back! Knew you would like Ayan like the rest of us :D

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-05-21, 15:02

Hey Jaya loved you post. Ekdum Masst tha.
I have not watched th eepisode yet but you have said it all. Loved the humor in th epost

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-21, 15:36

Jaya.... Brilliant... It was 45 minutes of torture to sieve through QH scenes from the other ones... Your writing made up for it.... U r so right... We watch QH for very different reasons...the purpose of Mahasangam was defeated... Except for that woman in orange saree... Don't you think Razia bi would pay in arms and legs to get an efficient villain like her?

You are absolutely right on everything... zoya's makeup...the IQ of Asad ( I like it that Zoya is way way smarter than him)... Ayan Dilshad greeting...the dance.
Asad, the nitwit will never figure out about Tanveer 'till Zoya's in deathbed or something... And definitely MU will start before he can confess love!

I am enjoying the Speedy Gonzales version of Zoya who bolts fearing rejection. I always read your posts twice, partly because I don't understand Hindi so well ( I am learning) and largely bcos I love how you think.... the fleeting of ideas , the pressure of thoughts bursting to come out faster than you can pen it down.... It's like a Tossed Salad ...I don't know what i will get in the next bite... Thumbsup

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 15:46

pollyanna wrote:Hey Jaya.......I wish I had read ur post instead of watching the episode ....

ROFL

OOo meri Pallavi!! I was worried seriously!! toh wow!! So u are back!!! great!!
Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!
Yeah..me tooo!! I am loving this Ayaan..i had no problem with the previous one too..but this guy brings a special air of innocence and naturality to the role!!! I am so looking forward to see more of new Ayaan!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 15:48

riyya6 wrote: ROFL too good, looks like i have to catch this show :) ......
U mean u are not watching this show!! Allah Miya...u must!! but please dont start wth yesterday's mahasangam episode....that was the worst I had seen in QH.......this is really good time to begin watching!!! The thrill these days is so high!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 15:51

Tanthya wrote:My fav moment was tht too, when Ayan kisses Dilshads hands.. it was so natural and seemed Genuine... Dil wants more f Ayan deffo ..

Loved the humor replete in ur posst , Jaya
Thank God you loved it too!! I was waiting for someone to say that again...i just feel like talking about it again and again!! It was so genuine , loving and adorable!!!
Thank you so much!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 15:53

amimus wrote:Hey Jaya loved you post. Ekdum Masst tha.
I have not watched th eepisode yet but you have said it all. Loved the humor in th epost
Hiii
what's ur name??
Thank you so much!! Keep on reading!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 15:55

sunshine, slmu....
thank you so much!! keep on laughing!!
And Maria!!
thanks sweety!!
yeah Asad is always the bali ka bakra in my posts!!! glad u liked it!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 16:16

Shesherkobita wrote:Jaya.... Brilliant... It was 45 minutes of torture to sieve through QH scenes from the other ones... Your writing made up for it.... U r so right... We watch QH for very different reasons...the purpose of Mahasangam was defeated... Except for that woman in orange saree... Don't you think Razia bi would pay in arms and legs to get an efficient villain like her?

You are absolutely right on everything... zoya's makeup...the IQ of Asad ( I like it that Zoya is way way smarter than him)... Ayan Dilshad greeting...the dance.
Asad, the nitwit will never figure out about Tanveer 'till Zoya's in deathbed or something... And definitely MU will start before he can confess love!

I am enjoying the Speedy Gonzales version of Zoya who bolts fearing rejection. I always read your posts twice, partly because I don't understand Hindi so well ( I am learning) and largely bcos I love how you think.... the fleeting of ideas , the pressure of thoughts bursting to come out faster than you can pen it down.... It's like a Tossed Salad ...I don't know what i will get in the next bite... Thumbsup
Oh My God!! You absolutely made my day!! This is on eof the best compliments I have received regarding my writing!!! Well need I thank more??!!....
"the fleeting of ideas , the pressure of thoughts bursting to come out faster than you can pen it down.... It's like a Tossed Salad"....You had me there....I never expected to be awstruck by such a compliment!! This is exactly how i feel when i begin to write a post.....
Allah Miya!! I cannot imagine what would a combined pair of Ammaji from dastan and Razia Bii would be like!!
Yeah....regards to your thoughts on Asad's realisation of his "tannu", I really hope things dont go that worse before he comes to his senses......but then that is how Asad is like!! It is only under the most dire situations that his love for Zoya showws up.....If this goes the case Zoya might actually find her a new job for herself...one that would put her in the most life threatening situations everyday....we might see more of Asad's reassuring hugs and heartbreaking shouts of "ZOOOOYAAA"'...
But being the daredevil and selfless girl that she is, she need not a different job......She herself does not know the risk her life is under for the mere reason of being who she is......the real tragedy is that due to his stubborn belief that Tannu's life is under threat,Mr Khan might as well be indirectly exposing her to more danger instead of being her savior!!I am glad you are learning hindi.....it is such a beautiful language!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-21, 17:23

jayalakshmi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Jaya.... Brilliant... It was 45 minutes of torture to sieve through QH scenes from the other ones... Your writing made up for it.... U r so right... We watch QH for very different reasons...the purpose of Mahasangam was defeated... Except for that woman in orange saree... Don't you think Razia bi would pay in arms and legs to get an efficient villain like her?

Oh My God!! You absolutely made my day!! This is on eof the best compliments I have received regarding my writing!!! Well need I thank more??!!....
"the fleeting of ideas , the pressure of thoughts bursting to come out faster than you can pen it down.... It's like a Tossed Salad"....You had me there....I never expected to be awstruck by such a compliment!! This is exactly how i feel when i begin to write a post.....
Allah Miya!! I cannot imagine what would a combined pair of Ammaji from dastan and Razia Bii would be like!!
Yeah....regards to your thoughts on Asad's realisation of his "tannu", I really hope things dont go that worse before he comes to his senses......but then that is how Asad is like!! It is only under the most dire situations that his love for Zoya showws up.....If this goes the case Zoya might actually find her a new job for herself...one that would put her in the most life threatening situations everyday....we might see more of Asad's reassuring hugs and heartbreaking shouts of "ZOOOOYAAA"'...
But being the daredevil and selfless girl that she is, she need not a different job......She herself does not know the risk her life is under for the mere reason of being who she is......the real tragedy is that due to his stubborn belief that Tannu's life is under threat,Mr Khan might as well be indirectly exposing her to more danger instead of being her savior!!I am glad you are learning hindi.....it is such a beautiful language!!

So glad up liked the compliment... Some people write in a thoughtful way( those read like epics and are wonderful too) and some write off the cuff, honest, unrehearsed... I kind of like that unassuming style of yours...straight from the heart :heart: I am afraid you are absolutely right about Zoya Asad Tanu relationship... If it weren't for you. i wouldnt even know who Ammaji was ( thank you).

I am sabrina... my husband speaks Urdu.... I am Bengali and never learnt Urdu( probably to spite my inlaws and say " I have no idea what you just said, Ammijaan" and go my merry way Twisted Evil My inlaws love me, I absolutely don't deserve it).... The only TV serial that my husband has seen a few episodes of is QH... He likes how Zoya talks ( with a punjabi nasal intonation)... He says ...their lingo is a blend of Urdu and Hindi ( the way Amitabh Bachchan talks on good days...not on "apoon ka" days) .... Now I am NO expert on linguistics but what I hear on the show is beautiful and lyrical.... You guys can be a better judge of that... Yes, I m learning study

Thanks for your lovely post .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 17:43

So glad up liked the compliment... Some people write in a thoughtful way( those read like epics and are wonderful too) and some write off the cuff, honest, unrehearsed... I kind of like that unassuming style of yours...straight from the heart :heart: I am afraid you are absolutely right about Zoya Asad Tanu relationship... If it weren't for you. i wouldnt even know who Ammaji was ( thank you).

I am sabrina... my husband speaks Urdu.... I am Bengali and never learnt Urdu( probably to spite my inlaws and say " I have no idea what you just said, Ammijaan" and go my merry way Twisted Evil My inlaws love me, I absolutely don't deserve it).... The only TV serial that my husband has seen a few episodes of is QH... He likes how Zoya talks ( with a punjabi nasal intonation)... He says ...their lingo is a blend of Urdu and Hindi ( the way Amitabh Bachchan talks on good days...not on "apoon ka" days) .... Now I am NO expert on linguistics but what I hear on the show is beautiful and lyrical.... You guys can be a better judge of that... Yes, I m learning study

Thanks for your lovely post .[/quote]
Hey!! Sabriina!!!
SOO happy...well do you know why?? something tellls me i just found a new friend!!
And since we are now 'officially' friends, let me tell u a secret.....i dont know urdu either,,....yeah!! you heard it right!! In fact I am from kerala(So I am a malayali)...and have learnt hindi by watching TV(doordarshan, remember the good old days of "shaktiman") since childhood.....so by the time i had north indian friends in my secondary school, I began to talk hindi way better than them (except for the occasional gender mistakes i made)....And Urdu!! I cant tell u how much i love it!! And the little i know(which makes ppl think i am an expert in the language) is from the tits and bits u get from Bollywood films....and after QH has begun my urdu skills have soared such heights that thse days ppl actually compliment on how proficient I am in that....what to do?? I am such a fast learner
Ohh!! yeah.....thats what makes urdu stand out...the lyrical quality, the royal sense .....Allah Miya!! its truly the language for shayaris and ghazals! and your husband is right..what we hear in QH is the combination of both and I absolutely love it!!!
And I absolutely love Bengali culture too!! And did you just say you did not deserve your inlaws love?? No way gal!!! I can virtually sense how adorable you are!! ROFL
long hug

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-21, 18:26

Jaya great post.. :lol!: had me laughing.. i havnt watched it but by the sounds of it went as I thought it would go, they r useless and not needed for anything but publicity. Aw Ayaan kisses Dilshaad's hand., so sweet, but this Ayan is better then the last

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-05-21, 19:53

Jaya awesome post..hilarious... :lol!:

4Lions are horrible when it comes to costumes...I feel they are colour blind many times...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-22, 15:34

Jaya

Sorry for the late reply. But better late than never, what a superb post and could not stop myself from laughing.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-22, 15:35

zuzana wrote:Jaya awesome post..hilarious... :lol!:

4Lions are horrible when it comes to costumes...I feel they are colour blind many times...

Zu,

Atleast they left the velvet out this time.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-22, 16:59

anurao66 wrote:Jaya

Sorry for the late reply. But better late than never, what a superb post and could not stop myself from laughing.
ou
Yup!! Anu...i was waiting for ur reaction...i knew u would reply however late it gets!!!
Thank you dear!! Keep on laughing!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-22, 18:10

Jaya knowing this PH I am not surprised at all.Well I di not have power the whole of yesterday and this morning. That is why the late reply

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum