Latest topics

SBB - Tanveer Burns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - Tanveer Burns

Post by Tanthya on 2013-05-21, 15:09

Asad has Brought Zoya out , to propose to Zoya when suddenly right into their midst comes Tanveer ablaze in fire , yelling out,"Jammy, Help me, save me " A shocked Asad rushes to douse the fires out ..

Asad then carries Tanveer inside while Tanveer gloats on the success of her plan in preventing Asad proposing to Zoya ..

Zoya watches the actions of Asad quietly..

A shot is shown where the Stunt woman is doused with inflammables and is seen running .. while Tanveer is lying on the floor , screaming for help

KSG and Surbhi list out previous schemes of Tanveer ..

Another shot is shown where Tanveer is admitted to the hospital , blood and Glucose drips on.. while Zoya is puzzling out all alone..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Tanveer Burns

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-21, 21:06

This is getting rediculous! Come on producers and writers, I am sure there are better storylines to extend the time when Asad finally says what his feelings are for Zoya.Common writers are you having "writers block"? Tanu setting herself on fire is a bit too much! She is pregnant ! How is it she does not show "morning sickness". How is it that she lives there around so many people and they have not picked up on her condition esp Dilshad since she has two kids of her own? I understand Asad being blinded by frienship loyalty and Zoya in her own jealousy world but, what about Najma who supposed to be an "A" student. Geez this is irritating. I cannot even understand why Tanu hates Zoya so much, It is Imran who impregnated her and Razia embarassed her, she should target them for ruinning her life. Another choice would be to change for the better because there is a "new life" inside of her. The drive to kill is so meaningless, if she is caught then she would be separated from her baby forever!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-22, 03:05

Thanks Tants.. shame it's not permanently

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down