Latest topics

Lessons learnt/Take aways from QH Mahasangam--20th May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lessons learnt/Take aways from QH Mahasangam--20th May 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-21, 15:45

Hello QHians!!!

***First and foremost: Never ever build hopes on the mahasangam /mahaepisode /super somwar /mangalwar etc. U will end up having dispirin :cry:

***Do NOT expect the story to move an inch, it will be sangam of various actors from Zee bastion to create bonhomie off screen, nothing more to read Rolling Eyes

*** The "behind the scenes" crew get time to catch sleep when Mahasangam happens as was evident from poor direction, story-telling,editing, photography and the make up Evil or Very Mad

*** I sympathise with all whose hopes came crashing down BUT who expected full parda-fash of Tanveer and confession from Asad ? Really??? this is just the 6th day of the countdown and both these events are the high points. Why will it happen so soon?? Question

*** why did that old lady from Dastaan help Tanveer? It beats me Rolling Eyes Can the writer please stand up and let us know what we missed there? Did that jhappi between them convey that they are the pages from the same book. affraid

*** what was the need of such a prolonged song sequence of Nandini-Neel Bang and the Jogi mahi song was cut abruptly Twisted Evil

*** interfering mom/ mom in law is never welcomed, yesterday Dilshad( we absolutely love the character and actor)had teased,coaxed quite enough, bordering on the fence for the viewers, scratch hope its contained now. Let the MAN do the talking NOW!!! cheers

Well guess have ranted much,the MS did have some positive moments too bounce

***First and Foremost,Asad looked damn handsome!!! Believe me, I was just noticing him whenever he came on screen and refused to see or hear anything. Full Phangurl moment. :heart: I am going in search for a similar looking dupatta to be worn on a black kurta. party4

***Another melting point for me was Ayan. Gosh!!! QH is becoming a difficult show, spoilt for choices, lots of eye exercises for the viewers like me :P Why did the casting director not set his eyes on Vikrant 6 months earlier.I want the answer Dammit!!!
Ayan-Dilshad and Ayan-Asad bond is simply lovable and full of warmth. cheers

*** Asad's rehearsal of the confession, his urdu dialogue delivery was a treat for the ears. Heart

*** who else thought that it was KaBhi dance and not Asya ? :sunny: I liked Karan's expressions in particular :rendeer:

*** Finally, am hoping against hope that Asad has caught on to something and is now on a mission to catch Tanveer red-handed. Remember his expressions and the questions regarding who wanted to hurt her with the knife when she hugged him and also yesterday, he took her hands in his on purpose( Doesnt it indicate that he is on a Bond mission) shhh

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Lessons learnt/Take aways from QH Mahasangam--20th May 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-21, 16:18

Pallavi... So good to see you...I missed you ... Hope you had a great vacation....Mahasangams are always a Mahamess! Really people expected confession and catching Tanveer red handed? I didn't know ... That's the pleasure of not watching any SBS/SBB.

His confession practice was really cute... I love it that Zoya bolts fearing rejection everytime Asad wants o say something... Gotta love that nutcase...

Hahaha... You want that dupatta that Asad was wearing ? You are super funny!

Asad is nowhere near catching Tanveer , atleast that's what I think.... The way he walked over to Tanveer doesn't mean he suspects her... That has happened so many times before.... The gas cylinder leak, hysteria regarding doctors, Dhurandhar Bhatwarikar mentioning calls received from a girl.... None of these registered as suspicious to Asad.... The only person with some noodles is Zoya and she will catch Tannu but Asad will absolutely NOT believe Zoya.... That has been the repeating theme in QH! But that's still a long way to go....

After the chandelier fell, Asad started walking towards a group of people ... He could've stopped either before Tanu or Ayan ( they panned on Ayan for a split second)... CVs have been over using this Red Herring technique for every other scene... When Dilshad says to Ayan... You cannot sing at your brothers function ...and "paused"... Didnt we all know that she is going to say " you are you going to dance too?"

Somehow I don't mind the unnecessary red herrings or lame cliff hangers... QH is unapologetic about being B grade thriller and you know my love B grade horrors and thrillers! I wish Svengoolie could get a chance to analyze QH... ( Svengoolie is a guy who analyzes black and white horrors and thriller movies with so much love and affection that you would think that they deserve oscars)

Loved your post... Love Quirky Qubool Hai...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-21, 16:37

Thanks Sabi :) Had a nice vacation....a refreshing break but yeah defo missed Dhwani and QH and u all....caught up with all the episodes between yday and today. I really liked Zoya when she was caught by Asad day dreaming...what with her pose and then the explanation to cover it up....she is too hilarious......also the dance practice was nice, full on romantic....and there too I saw KaBhi and not Asya. These too have really gelled well.

Lolzzzz Sabi...I cracked especially on ur last para :lol!:

Oh yess!!! u r right.....how can I assume Asad to grow brains Twisted Evil
these are all red herrings for hopeless soul like me Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 16:42

Naa re naa!! i did not expect Tanveer's pardafaash!! well i know there is a long road to go!!
and Asad's confession....the thing is I dont expect anything from him at all.....The least I ask of him is to just let Zoya be who she is and not hurt her more!!! That is not too much too ask!! As far as confession goes, God alone knows how many twists and twirls the writers would bring about before the three magical words escape Mr Khan's lips......
And lol!! Pallavi......that which you said about the 'behind the crew' team is so hilarious and sadly so right!! This whole thing was utter messy!!
Nope..Palllavi, dont get your hopes heightened over Asad's bond mission...there is no such thing.....atleast till now!! He is so blindfolded in his love for "tannu" that unless something some miracle happens he would not disbelieve her..he would rather, and time and again he had done that before too, choose to disbelieve and simultaneously hurt Tanveer Zoya rather than ZOya!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-21, 16:52

yup Jaya......lagta hai, maine Asad miya se kaafi kuchh expect kar liya hai.... Shocked

I was talking in general in the fanpages Jaya...everyone is so sad abt Asad not proposing etc etc

pata hai kya mujhe lagta hai......Asad is all ready to propose, the viewers know this......but Zoya doesnt

Tanu will play her games which will alienate Zoya and she will start thinking that Asad really has a thing for Tanu and she mite back out.....actually bahut zyada khichdi paki hui hai.......tanu knows abt Zoya's father also has to play a game....pata nahi CVs kya aur kaise plan kar rahein yeh sab

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-21, 17:16

pollyanna wrote:yup Jaya......lagta hai, maine Asad miya se kaafi kuchh expect kar liya hai.... Shocked

I was talking in general in the fanpages Jaya...everyone is so sad abt Asad not proposing etc etc

pata hai kya mujhe lagta hai......Asad is all ready to propose, the viewers know this......but Zoya doesnt

Tanu will play her games which will alienate Zoya and she will start thinking that Asad really has a thing for Tanu and she mite back out.....actually bahut zyada khichdi paki hui hai.......tanu knows abt Zoya's father also has to play a game....pata nahi CVs kya aur kaise plan kar rahein yeh sab

wahiii toh!! Pallavii..after letting Asad break zoya's (and mine too) somany times...i stopped expecting anything from him......that's the only way to be happy!!
and yeah i know u were talking in general......and since i am seriously blank before each episode (mostly) I dont find it disaapointing when things dont go the easy way...for the QH team is the one who gave us such a wonderful serial, and shall i say again how much I love Zoya......so the storytelling is all theirs.....it bceomes more enjoyable when you let the story takes it course....and watch the show peacefully rather than cry around shouting "this should not be/that should not be".....
having said that....it is still unacceptable to digest some of the things they showed in the past...
That is exactly what I love about the situation...the very fact that zoya does not know that asad is gonna propose to her.....if she had known it the entire thing would not be this beautiful!!! And as most girls would love to happen, i want this whole thing to come as a surprise for her!! AWWW!! I am so waiting for our beloved pari to blush at his words and take in a deep breath letting it all in, "yes, he said it, he does and he means it"........
Till then let us sit back and watch our beloved Tannu in action.....the girl i guess has literally gone mad.l just remembered she is pregnant!! Allah Miyya!! what is wrong with this woman.....the stress she puts herself and her unborn baby is too much!! She evn cut herself and now by the reports coming in, she is gonna burn her hands...uff!! kahiin Zoya ko maarne ke chakkar mein puri tarah bawali na ban jaayein aap!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-21, 17:25

Lolzz Jaya...srsly tanu has LOST it big time.....

yup u said it right....let the CVs surprise us...i love the unpredictability :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-22, 03:06

I'm good then I didn't expect anything but other serials being promoted and some songs, thou they were a disappointment as well. The majority of the hour was forwarded. Question the lady in the orange clothes did rheology tanveer or she just recognised as kindred spirit?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum