Latest topics

hospital scene.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hospital scene.

Post by rieanah on 2013-05-21, 17:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't you just hate it when doctors lie!!!! Evil or Very Mad

rieanah
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-21, 17:30

ab kya hua.....I am in office.... :cry:

Rienah..can u just gimme a gist of whats being shown in the video. Thanks dear :)


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by rieanah on 2013-05-21, 18:19

its basicaaly a scenes in the hospital .. tanu is in the hospital bed and the khan fqmily are waiting.. zoya and asad try coming into the room to see tanu but doctor stops them. then the scene shifts amd we see tanu and the doctor have made a plan in which the doctor tells the family that tanu has severe burns.. but really she doesnt.

rieanah
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by rieanah on 2013-05-21, 18:19

sorry for the random spelling errors.. was typing fast..

rieanah
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-21, 21:26

rieanah wrote:its basicaaly a scenes in the hospital .. tanu is in the hospital bed and the khan fqmily are waiting.. zoya and asad try coming into the room to see tanu but doctor stops them. then the scene shifts amd we see tanu and the doctor have made a plan in which the doctor tells the family that tanu has severe burns.. but really she doesnt.
Argh! Doctors can lose their license when they lie about healths of patients! Is everyone a friend of evil? How can Tanu have her way so easily and the lovebirds have to struggle just to say the three "magical" words.This is certainly becoming a drag!

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by rieanah on 2013-05-21, 22:13

yh. it is. i was so annoyed with todays epi.. it dragged so bad, i was like hurry up already. hopefully itll get better soon. dont like it when things get dragged. its like the guriya factory raaz all over again

rieanah
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-22, 00:43

rieanah wrote:yh. it is. i was so annoyed with todays epi.. it dragged so bad, i was like hurry up already. hopefully itll get better soon. dont like it when things get dragged. its like the guriya factory raaz all over again
I can remember QH in the first 50 episodes and they were reviewable and enjoyable.I have not seen any episode lately worth watching again.I believe this initiated through the introduction of Tanu.I like the new ayan lets hope he "spices" things up.

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-22, 02:38

rieanah wrote:its basicaaly a scenes in the hospital .. tanu is in the hospital bed and the khan fqmily are waiting.. zoya and asad try coming into the room to see tanu but doctor stops them. then the scene shifts amd we see tanu and the doctor have made a plan in which the doctor tells the family that tanu has severe burns.. but really she doesnt.

Thanks for the update, uff these doctors y y y

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-22, 12:43

rieanah wrote:its basicaaly a scenes in the hospital .. tanu is in the hospital bed and the khan fqmily are waiting.. zoya and asad try coming into the room to see tanu but doctor stops them. then the scene shifts amd we see tanu and the doctor have made a plan in which the doctor tells the family that tanu has severe burns.. but really she doesnt.

hey rienah, thanks much :) really appreciate :) and sorry for the late reply :cry:

btw...am just tired of this tanu Evil or Very Mad enough of her but guess we have to put up with her for long :(


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-22, 12:45

perfumeheaven wrote:
rieanah wrote:its basicaaly a scenes in the hospital .. tanu is in the hospital bed and the khan fqmily are waiting.. zoya and asad try coming into the room to see tanu but doctor stops them. then the scene shifts amd we see tanu and the doctor have made a plan in which the doctor tells the family that tanu has severe burns.. but really she doesnt.
Argh! Doctors can lose their license when they lie about healths of patients! Is everyone a friend of evil? How can Tanu have her way so easily and the lovebirds have to struggle just to say the three "magical" words.This is certainly becoming a drag!

Zainab......count me in too...I am full on in rant mode ....i want tanu episode to get over ASAP......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by tweety on 2013-05-22, 12:50

pollyanna wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
rieanah wrote:its basicaaly a scenes in the hospital .. tanu is in the hospital bed and the khan fqmily are waiting.. zoya and asad try coming into the room to see tanu but doctor stops them. then the scene shifts amd we see tanu and the doctor have made a plan in which the doctor tells the family that tanu has severe burns.. but really she doesnt.
Argh! Doctors can lose their license when they lie about healths of patients! Is everyone a friend of evil? How can Tanu have her way so easily and the lovebirds have to struggle just to say the three "magical" words.This is certainly becoming a drag!

Zainab......count me in too...I am full on in rant mode ....i want tanu episode to get over ASAP......
Count on me too..shall we move on!! i so want to see Ayan and not this tanu in every frame Rolling Eyes of the episode. I would prefer zoya n ayan's marriage instead, let Asad keep on saying the love confession speech to himself.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-22, 13:54

tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
rieanah wrote:its basicaaly a scenes in the hospital .. tanu is in the hospital bed and the khan fqmily are waiting.. zoya and asad try coming into the room to see tanu but doctor stops them. then the scene shifts amd we see tanu and the doctor have made a plan in which the doctor tells the family that tanu has severe burns.. but really she doesnt.
Argh! Doctors can lose their license when they lie about healths of patients! Is everyone a friend of evil? How can Tanu have her way so easily and the lovebirds have to struggle just to say the three "magical" words.This is certainly becoming a drag!

Zainab......count me in too...I am full on in rant mode ....i want tanu episode to get over ASAP......
Count on me too..shall we move on!! i so want to see Ayan and not this tanu in every frame Rolling Eyes of the episode. I would prefer zoya n ayan's marriage instead, let Asad keep on saying the love confession speech to himself.


ROFL

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-22, 14:18

tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
rieanah wrote:its basicaaly a scenes in the hospital .. tanu is in the hospital bed and the khan fqmily are waiting.. zoya and asad try coming into the room to see tanu but doctor stops them. then the scene shifts amd we see tanu and the doctor have made a plan in which the doctor tells the family that tanu has severe burns.. but really she doesnt.
Argh! Doctors can lose their license when they lie about healths of patients! Is everyone a friend of evil? How can Tanu have her way so easily and the lovebirds have to struggle just to say the three "magical" words.This is certainly becoming a drag!

Zainab......count me in too...I am full on in rant mode ....i want tanu episode to get over ASAP......
Count on me too..shall we move on!! i so want to see Ayan and not this tanu in every frame Rolling Eyes of the episode. I would prefer zoya n ayan's marriage instead, let Asad keep on saying the love confession speech to himself.

Sowme @Bold: Thumbsup :lol!:


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-22, 16:01

Girls,

Not once Asad Miyya and rest of the family question Tanu's missing fear of doctors. Or is it a blooper?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: hospital scene.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum