Latest topics

Asad and Zoya 's Nikaah to be Cancelled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asad and Zoya 's Nikaah to be Cancelled

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-22, 14:03

I believe most of us predicted this would happen, there is so much mistrust and lack of communication between our "jodi",that they would not marry as soon as we would want. They will have a lot to learn before heading that pathway. Here is an interview with KSG admitting to this happening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad and Zoya 's Nikaah to be Cancelled

Post by tweety on 2013-05-22, 14:07

ok!! good.I am neither happy nor sad. I am jus waiting to see the track move.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-05-22, 14:08

Yipppieeee...So we can see Ayan and Zoya now !!!

Perfumeheaven.. Ghee & Shakkar to u for this happy news

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-22, 14:12

Zoyakisoya wrote:Yipppieeee...So we can see Ayan and Zoya now !!!

You can call me Zainab or Zai deary, I want Ayaan to be stronger and to stand up to Razia,before pairing with Zoya. Zoya needs a strong personality in her life. But yes I want a story between them!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-22, 14:21

Zainab....good that the marriage is not happening...I so much want this....i have always been in favour of no marriage bounce between the leads so soon.

As far as Ayan-Zoya is concerned, I will reserve my comments ;they wont be romantically linked in real , yup the feeling can definitely be STAGED.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-22, 14:25

pollyanna wrote:Zainab....good that the marriage is not happening...I so much want this....i have always been in favour of no marriage bounce between the leads so soon.

As far as Ayan-Zoya is concerned, I will reserve my comments ;they wont be romantically linked in real , yup the feeling can definitely be STAGED.

Pallu, you do not favour the Ayaan-Zoya track? Explain what mean by the statement you made(bold)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-22, 14:29

perfumeheaven wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Zainab....good that the marriage is not happening...I so much want this....i have always been in favour of no marriage bounce between the leads so soon.

Pallu, you do not favour the Ayaan-Zoya track? Explain what mean by the statement you made(bold)
Yes, i agree with pallo!! they cannot be linked for real, but jus to get the truth out of razia, it can be staged and this can only happen in hindi serials!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-22, 14:40

tweety wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Yes, i agree with pallo!! they cannot be linked for real, but jus to get the truth out of razia, it can be staged and this can only happen in hindi serials!!

Oh I get it ! You mean a fake relationship, they do make a good team when it comes to plots and schemes.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-22, 14:40

perfumeheaven wrote:

Zainab...see the dynamics now: Ayan knows how much Asad loves Zoya (he saw the chemistry during dance and caught Asad's words when he came to meet him at night, also he has an inkling about Zoya's feeling(when she bumped into him for kurta mending spree). He knows they fight a lot but love each other too but are NOT confessing.

Also Ayan can go and do anything for his brother,Asad, he will NEVER EVER fall for Zoya now since he knows she is the ONE his brother loves.

If Ayan-Zoya angle had to be brought up, then during Holi, Zoya-Ayan should not have met...he should have fallen for her not knowing that she is the guest at Asad's house. but this did not happen.

Now the only way they will be romantically linked is...they will put up a show and it will be staged(mastermind Raabert-Mona)---it will be made to believe that they are a pair for other characters in the show.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-22, 14:41

tweety wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

yup Sowme Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-22, 14:43

pollyanna wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Zainab...see the dynamics now: Ayan knows how much Asad loves Zoya (he saw the chemistry during dance and caught Asad's words when he came to meet him at night, also he has an inkling about Zoya's feeling(when she bumped into him for kurta mending spree). He knows they fight a lot but love each other too but are NOT confessing.

Also Ayan can go and do anything for his brother,Asad, he will NEVER EVER fall for Zoya now since he knows she is the ONE his brother loves.

If Ayan-Zoya angle had to be brought up, then during Holi, Zoya-Ayan should not have met...he should have fallen for her not knowing that she is the guest at Asad's house. but this did not happen.

Now the only way they will be romantically linked is...they will put up a show and it will be staged(mastermind Raabert-Mona)---it will be made to believe that they are a pair for other characters in the show.

Cool,I guess Asad is soooo blind she may seek Ayaan's help to clarify. Would be a laughable twist if Ayaan brings Tanu home.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-05-22, 17:21

perfumeheaven wrote:

You can call me Zainab or Zai deary, I want Ayaan to be stronger and to stand up to Razia,before pairing with Zoya. Zoya needs a strong personality in her life. But yes I want a story between them!

Hi Zai ,

Ayan has to get strong but he will not grow strong all by himself, it will take Ms.Musibat to fix him up and turn him into a strong man .. Zoya is a strong girl herself .. There will be a story and brothers will turn against one another..

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-22, 21:08

Zoyakisoya wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Hi Zai ,

Ayan has to get strong but he will not grow strong all by himself, it will take Ms.Musibat to fix him up and turn him into a strong man .. Zoya is a strong girl herself .. There will be a story and brothers will turn against one another..

Zoyy,I hope it is okay I call you this way,We both feel strongly about the Ayaan and Zoya track, but Pallu doesnt!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum