Latest topics

ArHi SS: Jungle Tales - Chapter 8 Upd (16th Aug)

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ArHi SS: Jungle Tales - Chapter 8 Upd (16th Aug)

Post by itsmexyzz on 2013-08-21, 01:00

finally the update !!

itsmexyzz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaur94 on 2013-08-21, 03:55

OMG I can't get enough of Anjali
Hmm so the Princess wants Arnav to stay and pleasure her in the return if the others freedom
Uff such a cliffhanger

Kaur94
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Romak on 2013-08-21, 06:13

Loved the edited version too

Romak
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by dumas on 2013-08-21, 08:34

awesome update wicked loving the jealous khushi and that devil shital wanting to devour arnav loved how she was tasting him awesome wicked update thanks for the pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dumas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by yogakopi on 2013-08-21, 11:33

nice update

yogakopi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by goodfrnd on 2013-08-21, 14:24

awesome update

goodfrnd
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

hy

Post by syeda.naqvi.39 on 2013-08-21, 18:44

hy was w8in fr the update....  bounce bounce bounce bounce :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

syeda.naqvi.39
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by suganya91 on 2013-08-21, 19:58

Abavi wrote:From the author's desk:Alright, Vi is late again... This time, it wasn’t work or family that kept me from updating... blame my lazy bones... I was stuck with something which is a cross between laziness and boredom... that every time I wanted to make an update; I wished I knew some magic which would transfer the update directly from my mind on to the lappy... Finally I overcame this weird mood and got into writing... courtesy- IPKKND 2... I am now creating new story lines exclusively for our ArHi.. will make a post sometime soon on those story lines..

Thanks and hugs to all of you for patiently putting up with my laziness, irregularity and still taking your time and effort to read the crap that I dish out and for being kind enough to leave such nice comments for me across forums...

Happy reading!

PS: If you are not able to view anything below this line, it means that the update is hidden for you, All you have to do is, Login, scroll down to the page and leave a comment in the quick reply section,  and come back here... you will find the update down below...

Chapter 8: Royal Terms

The day was humid, and all the six were sweating under the scorching heat.
“Its Hot and sticky… Wish these people conducted meetings in a closed room” NK muttered
"Do you want an AC room sir?" Anjali mocked back at him as NK threw her an annoyed groan. "Then what... stop complaining... ” Anjali told him “Atleast, your shirt is off”
“you think that being shirtless is cool thing in this climate?”
“No, definitely one of us is” Akaash whispered lightly, quickly diverting their attention to the Princess who was lavishing her attention on Arnav who was literally glistening with sweat tinted muscles.
"Seems like Arnav has managed to charm her Anjali" Nk commented
"Chee, I dont want to call her bhabhi" Anjali lamented

Beside Arnav, Khushi gulped as she saw the looks that Sheetal was throwing at Arnav. But Arnav was completely occupied pulling Khushi’s legs that he didn’t notice the attention that he had earned from the clan’s princess. He was confused with Khushi’s sudden unsettlement that he looked around to catch the other five’s eyes on him.
Was he this obvious at flirting with her? He thought, but why are they looking at him as if he has suddenly grown horns?
“What happened?” He asked them but then he noticed the girl who had come to stand so close to him throwing him looks of flagrant desire.
As his eyebrows scrunched to wonder who this was, the girl smirked at him and said something in her language.
“I am sorry I don’t understand what she says.. “ he told her, turning to get help from Shama for translation..
Shama who was kind of bamboozled hearing what the girl had told, took time to come out of his surprise and opened his mouth to answer but stopped short as the girl lifted her heavily jeweled finger to stop him. And with her extended finger she touched Arnav’s cheek to turn his face to her.
Even though that bold move of that girl kind of surprised him, it was no even close to what the girl did after that… She spoke in English!
“I said that you look flawlessly enthralling…hmm delicious” She drawled in an affected tone of English, her voice maliciously low and soft, surprising him that he gave a "is this for real" expression.  
Khushi who stood next to him was looking at the girl as if she saw a ghost... She caught Arnav staring at the girl as the meaning of the words that the girl spoke out sinked into him, as he continued to gaze at her in blank surprise, quite lost for words and composed herself quickly.  He needs her help, she decided.
"She knows English..isnt it.." Khushi managed to whisper to him and he nodded. He looked back at Khushi, who was peering into his face as if to read it.

He quickly managed to pick up an unruffled poise as he continued to gaze at the princess in front of him… and he smiled a little- not as a response to the princess’s words , but because, that instant filled his heart with a greater happiness. For in Khushi’s supposedly unaffected tone, he could detect something which was so familiar to him … that small tremor in her voice, hinted at the shades of anger, helplessness and offended annoyance that one felt when one was under the influence of an emotion the world called jealousy… Oh, Arnav knew that feeling too well… Didn’t the damsel standing next to him, induce it into his blood stream, everytime she would come into his view, chatting with others in oh so friendly terms? Even with her innocent casual talks with other men, mostly NK or Akaash and sometimes even she shared a heartfelt laughter with his own sister would leave him with spasms of Jealousy… Now did he induce in her the same thing too? Did he really affect her so much?
“Oh, don’t kill me with your smiles- Stop doing that” The girl in front of him told suddenly, Jerking him out of his reverie…
“Why the hell is he so intent on charming her with his smiles? Is he that struck with dearth of females back home? What happened to him“ Anjali was heard to be muttering to herself. But the other two men and Payal were too busy being surprised  at Arnav’s behavior to even shush Anjali.
Khushi’s jaws dropped open as she looked from Arnav to the princess.
Arnav raised his eyebrows at the girl in front of him with amusement. How delusional can one get?
“Excuse me?” he started to say
“Ushhh… “ the girl quieted him… “You don’t have to explain…” she said as her eyes followed a drop of sweat making its way down his chest through his toned packs.. The princess, much to the gasps of his companions and hushed remarks of her maids, stopped the sweat from disappearing into his pants.
She then put her finger into her mouth, sucking on the moistness of the sweat..
“What did she say?” Anjali asked looking widely at NK and Akaash for help. “Why does she taste him like that? Is she going to eat him?”
“Usshh” NK called out as he watched the scene before him with a horrified expression.
“We can’t hear her either Anjali” Akaash told her straining to hear what was happening. They could not hear what was happening on the other end… Nevertheless, it was amusing to watch the petrified face of Khushi’s and entertained face of Payal’s at Arnav’s plight. More than anything, Arnav’s expression was laughter inducing.
“Payal..” Akaash called his Girlfriend “What are they talking?”
“Will tell you later” Payal told hurriedly, trying to bite back her smile “wait till you hear this… You will never let him forget this day”
“What the” Arnav let out a gasp as he realized the girl sucking on his sweat..
“What do they say.. hmm.. you taste salty sweet.. ” she titled her face a little and thought for a second.. “Nice muscles you have there…“ she stopped and then smirked at him as she sucked her finger again as he widened his eyes and then raised his eyebrows as her eyes travelled a little down his torso and then up his lips..
Khushi kept gulping at the audacity of the princess and her openness in assaulting Arnav.
Incidently at that moment, much to Khushi’s liking, an announcement was made that the king was on his way to the dais. That announcement had an impact on Talwa too, for her posture changed with that and she intended to move away from the hostages, but not before leaning very close to Arnav’s face on his left and murmuring something on his ear.
Arnav’s breath caught on his throat as he heard her hoarse whisper, “I have made up my mind to save you .. for myself”
Then she was gone, on her way to climb the dais to take her position. To others, it seemed as if she was brushing against his face, that is only to the sane ones, for the insane ones, like Anjali, it seemed as if the princess had descended on her brother to take a bite out of his flesh.
“OH my god… did she bite your neck?” Anjali asked Arnav from the other end.
“what?” Arnav asked her in an annoyed tone as he turned towards her.
“You talk as if she is a vampire” NK told her..
“She very much looks like one.. with those sharp nails… No on second thoughts, Vampires are better, Vampires only bite your neck, this one can take a bite out of any part of your body..” Anjali explained and then looked at her brother.. “Thank god, you are intact, I don’t want a werewolf for a brother…”
“Where do you get these thougths Anjali?” Arnav asked her in an exasperated tone…
“I should ask you.. why were you smiling at that girl? Haven’t you ever seen any pretty girls back home?” She asked her brother
“What the” he gritted his teeth…
Their brother sister banter was sushed by the others. The king had arrived and a hush fell over the crowd.
Khushi didn’t take note of the boring session of talks for she was busy with looking back and forth with an unexplainable feeling at Arnav and the princess.  Arnav had gone back to glare at Shee-Talwa who was still unbashedly throwing looks at him even amidst her father, the king and the other clan leaders...

It was not much of a loss for her, as the others couldn’t even follow what was being said. Anjali and NK kept looking at Shama, who was telling them once in a while the context and then later on gave up translating.
They even saw Talwa giving her opinion which the leaders’ clan and the king seemed to agree to; there were shouts of praise for the princess. That was the only part Khushi seemed curious about and looked around for someone who could help her with translation. But Shama was standing on that extreme end, looking bored.
Then the same lady who had first come to predict the future behind girls capture the first day was again summoned. She was asked something which was followed by some of her gimmicks with the pebbles that she carried with her. She looked grim when she announced something and then the meeting was done with.. The captives were soon ushered back into their room. While the 6 of them couldn’t get anything from the faces of the people around, Arnav observed that Shee- Talwa was curiously satisfied as she kept throwing suggestive looks at him.
Shama looked quite blank as he accompanied them. Anjali was full of questions as was the others. Arnav looked thoughtful.
“What did she say?” Anjali asked Shama for the umpteenth time
“The princess has influence isn’t it? Are they letting us go? What did that lady sorceress say? ” NK asked him
“We aren’t going to be killed and cooked or something ?” Payal asked him
Shama patiently waited until they were tied up again and the guards left them alone to take their guard in the corners of the room.
“No, you are still hostages, and no they aren’t going to kill you all yet” he said them finally
“How? I mean why did they ..”Anjali’s voice trailed off
“What are they planning to do? “ Khushi asked in a confused tone as she looked at Arnav who was still deep in thoughts..
“They are going to wait, to decide what to do with you all.. For the chief sorceress couldn’t predict yet on what’s going to happen. She says that the pebbles tell her a story that she couldn’t comprehend. She said that she hasn’t in her life time seen a combination like this and that something odd is going to happen… She asked the king not to take any rash decisions and act neutral.
“Poof.. Its all combination permutation… everytime she throws she would get a different combination isn’t it? Hasn’t she read maths?”Anjali asked dramatically.
“What is combination permutation?” Shama asked her
“What? You don’t know Permutation combination? Did you do your 8th grade or what? Permutation is a factorial representation of combination… Where order is very important… that’s why when we consider permu..”
“Anjali is it very important to teach him maths now?” Payal asked her, shutting her up.
“Now what?” Akaash asked Shama
“No idea..” Shama told him
“The princess… what did she say?” Khushi asked in a worried tone.
“Nothing.. She said that we need to go by what the sorceress predicted”
“Nothing else? ” Khushi wanted to confirm. Shama nodded his head
“Think well.. maybe she said something like.. like.. she…” she couldn’t continue not knowing what to say.. Shama and others looked at her in a confused way but Arnav looked at her sharply and then turned away when Khushi looked at him awkwardly but not before she noticed him trying to control what could be a cross between a smile and a smirk.
“Like what?” Anjali asked her friend making her ears and nose go all red, Even though it amused Arnav to think why she was disturbed in the first place, he decided to save Khushi of her embarrassment
“How come she knows English?” he asked Shama changing the topic.
“She has a tutor who taught her English. Even the king knows some 8 languages, they use it when the need comes.” Shama told “They are not as conservative as my father”
“She speaks English?” NK asked surprised. The others were surprised too…
“Yeah, she spoke English” Arnav told as a matter of fact
“Yeah, I got one of two words of hers” Payal said as she simpered.. “She was describing something ..no someone looking delicious… isn’t it?
“delicious?” Anjali asked petrified.. “Yeah, How did I forget, she was sucking her finger isn’t it?”
Arnav simply rolled his eyes
“More like, she tasted him..literally” Payal said as others broke into a spasm of laughter as Arnav glared at her.
“Sorry” she muttered, but she was far from feeling sorry, she was infact in a mood to pull Arnav’s legs, She broke into laughter again.
“Stop it Payal” Khushi called out much to Arnav pleasure “nothing like that happened”. The others caught on with the realization by then and sharply looked at Arnav who was himself surprised... that is, others except Anjali, who was oblivious to the others thoughts.
“Yeah nothing like that happened” Payal said “She only looked completely floored by his .. hmm what did she say… What was is Khushi? …yeah…toned muscles…” She simpered again as Akaash looked at his girlfriend and then smiled wickedly…
“you mean…really?”
“Didn’t you all see how she was looking at him? As if she would swallow him if she got a chance?”
“Wait.. wait” Anjali asked as if to comprehend it completely “You mean the princess is smitten by Arnav?”
“yeah.. it means exactly that… he can actually buy us our freedom?.. Hey Anjali, I was right… Your bro is a charmer” NK joined in the leg pulling session, while a completely miffed Arnav looked on.
“I. SIMPLY. CANT.BELIEVE.THIS” Anjali said before she joined the gang teasing and then broke into laughter.. “OH EM GEEE”
“Ask Khushi , she would have got the entire dialogue, I couldn’t hear properly” Payal said as she saw a highly uncomfortable Khushi squirming beneath her ropes. “Hai na Khushi…” She said shifting her leg pulling to her friend.
“You heard it?” Anjali asked Khushi  “tell us na.. hey look at his face” she said as she saw her brother glaring at them angrily and then was laughing like mad, others were having their share of laughter too… Anjali was literally crying with laughter.
Payal was gesturing NK and Akaash to look at Khushi too, who was fuming with anger.
“You look worried” Shama said looking at Khushi “Are you upset?”
Arnav amidst his annoyance, had been quite pleased at Khushi’s discomfiture all this while, but this particular comment from Shama, made her realize that she had been quiet obvious for the rest of them. She quickly glanced at all of them around and her breathe caught on her throat. She saw Arnav’s scorching eyes on her, demanding explanation for her unsettlement, whereas, Payal, Akaash and NK were curiously looking at her. Only Anjali’s innocent eyes were genuinely concerned for her
“What happened Khushi? You too thought she was a vampire? She is obviously not.. I mean they eat human meat, obviously, she must have thought, Wow, here is someone with nice muscles for me to munch on…”
“Seriously?” Arnav asked his sister cynically“
Anjali’s comment  and Arnav’s reaction to it seemed to lighten the mood. Khushi relaxed a bit..She even giggled nervously at her friend.
“Yeah.. Are you for real Anjali… grow up Dammit… you really think that the princess was ogling at your brother to eat him?” Payal’s rolling of her eyes was phenomenal.
Arnav stared at his friend Akaash to quiet his girlfriend.
“May be, yeah…” NK drawled “She intended to eat him with her eyes… Literally”
And then grinned in a wickedly naughty way..It was Payal’s contagious laughter that followed NK’s reply that actually got the others to literally hang on the rope laughing their heads off..
“Shut up you lot” Arnav growled at them…
“Arnav” Akaash called out “If the princess is smitten by you, you should probably coax her to free us”
“Yeah Arnav, may be you should do a seducing dance for her and free us all” NK said as they all broke into laughter.
“Enough NK, If I wasn’t bound, you would be dead meat now” Arnav gnarled at NK who pretended to fall silent immediately
“Oh.. OK… Now I get the meaning of getting eaten literally” Anjali told as if hit by wisdom suddenly… “NK you idiot, I told you, I am not calling her Bhabhi…”
“No one asked you to” NK started to laugh again… “But don’t blame us if she eventually forces herself on him…”
Anjali’s eyes became round in realization
“Don’t worry bhaiya…, we are there to save your.. your virginity…” She told Arnav
“what the ..” Arnav started to say but Anjali continued to finish her sentence,
“If not us, Khushi would see to that… She will fight with Talwa… and take care of your dignity… hai na Khushi” Anjali told taking everyone by surprise.
Payal and Khushi stared at eachother, while there was surprise in the former’s eyes, there was fear in the latter’s eyes. Arnav glared at his friends thinking maybe they told her about his fantasies with Khushi. They both were equally clueless. But amidst all that craziness that he called his sister, Arnav couldn’t deny imagining Khushi fighting like a tigress with Shee Talwa for him- he smiled at the near to impossible prospect.
Anjali was completely oblivious to those exchanges of looks and went on to say “You don’t know what she did to save me before… when that pot belly tried to molest the three of us“ Anjali started to say in between her laughter…
“Anjali, will you please keep quiet? ” Khushi hissed at her.
Arnav looked a little pissed off but didn’t understand why. What did Khushi do? The three were about to be molested? What ? when? What happened then? Why did Khushi stop Anjali from telling anything now? There he stood again, hit by pangs of that yet another familiar feeling to protect her, even from events of the past… Why did she make him feel like this- as if it was his haq to know everything about her life… Why did she make him feel so possessive and yet run away from him as if they were not made for eachother in any way? Why did she deny what she naturally felt for him.. why wont she accept him? His love?
“Hey come on Khushi.. We were just joking.. and infact even Arnav is ok with it.. why are you miffed with the fact that Talwa was actually smitten by him. It means nothing… isn’t it Arnav” Anjali asked with completely innocent humor. Only Anjali could do this- She was completely Innocent sometimes like a child and the next moment she would turn into someone so mature and act like big momma.
Arnav and Khushi exchanged glances, as did Payal, Akaash and Nk. Arnav tried to ask her what all he felt for her that instant… as usual Khushi looked away quickly.
At that point a guard came in announcing the arrival of the princess herself.
Though this surprised them all, they sobered up quickly and looked at Arnav for his reaction. He glanced at Khushi for a second when he caught her looking real worried, For some reason, this boosted up his ego like anything.
Shee- Talwa came in with a swing on her hips. She came and stood a little further away from the hostages and snapped her fingers as the guards left. Shama was also asked to leave.
She then turned to look at her maids. One of them came forward and removed the knots on Arnav’s hand.
All the while, she was watching Arnav.
“Are we getting released? So soon? I can’t believe this…” NK asked the princess, But there was no reply. She didn’t even register that there were others in the room. Her eyes were feasting on Arnav.
“Would she ask us to leave too?” Anjali whispered to Payal and Khushi standing next to her.
“For what?” Payal asked again
“Hey bhagwan… she is not planning to have Suhaagraat now… Sorry I meant Suhaagdin”
“Anjali?” Payal called out in a surprised hiss
“Hey come- on I was just joking… Why so serious… it doesn’t mean something like, she would become my Bhabhi just because I am joking like that” Anjali told as she bit her lip as Payal turned to Arnav and the princess.
But the thought bothered Khushi so much that she hoped against hope that nothing like that would happen… “No” she muttered to herself
“Did you say something” Payal asked Khushi in a curious tone. Khushi didn’t answer her but stared at Talwa who was now circling Arnav who was standing rubbing his wrists which were freed of the ropes.
Now only the maids who accompanied were there in the room along with the hostages
“Come with me” Talwa said as she started to walk a little ahead.
“Where?” Arnav asked. He hadn’t moved even a bit
Shee Talwa turned to look at his questioning authority
“I didn’t give you the authority to question me”
“I didn’t give you the authority to order me either” Arnav replied back..
She raised her eyebrows
“Perhaps that was because you have forgotten that you are my hostage now?”
“It seems that it is you who has forgotten that fact” Arnav told her calmly “why else would you personally come and visit one of your hostages?”
“Well” She said as she smiled at him in an impressed way “you can take it that you have simply become Lucky”
“Lucky? For what?”
“Lucky that my eyes fell on you.. Lucky that I like you”
Arnav raised his eyes
“Wow.. What an ingenious proposal?” NK muttered to his friend Akaash, who looked at Arnav and Shee Talwa bemusedly
“So what if you like me?” Arnav’s reply came in calm yet calculating tones.
It was the princess turn’s be surprised.
“Normally I don’t like people taking that kind of a tone with me.. “
“It doesn’t make any difference to me” he told her “I am simply like this”
“That’s why I like you… With you, Arrogance takes a new meaning..I didn’t know this kind of attitude turns me on… I like that too” she told him
“I simply don’t care- If you like me or not” Arnav said in a mock tone, clearly sending her the signal that he is not someone who is used to bend to other’s wills
“Do you have any Idea who I am? Or what I am capable of doing?”
“I don’t go about speculating”
“You are not acting any wiser. Do you realize that I am in a power to give you, your freedom?”
“Ofcourse I do” Arnav told Talwa. With his business mind, he was quick to detect opportunities when it was offered to him.. And now he knew Shee-Talwa was one big ticket for all of them to get out of here. He had long decided to play along- but not to give her clues that he was desperate- desperate to get all of them out of this hole. “But I don’t remember asking you favor for doing the same”
“It is sheer stupidity to shut your door when the goddess of luck knocks at your place”
“I don’t believe in luck” Arnav told her
“There is no use trying to play hard to get”
“I am not playing hard” Arnav told her “I only go by my instincts”
At this point Shee Talwa took a leisurely glance at him completely.
“I am impressed with your courage and audacity” she told him “and tell me now.. what does your instinct tell about me?”
“That in the guise of favor, you would want something in return from us?”
“Shrewd!” She told as she came near him and cleared his forehead of his sweat drenched pangs of hair. Arnav didn’t turn back to look at Khushi but he could hear her gasp as the princess touched his forehead.
He shook his head again to let his hair fall on the forehead again and looked at her adamantly.
She smiled at him and did the smoothening again..
“I would never get tired of doing this to you…” she told him. By now Arnav could hear Khushi’s deep breaths. The others eyes were too glued at him and the princess.
Arnav held the princess by her hand to stop her from doing it
“I don’t like people touching my hair”
But the princess hardly heard anything he said, for she was mesmerized looking at his hand which was clutching her hand. When he noticed this, he let go of her hastily.
She smirked at him.
While on the other hand, Khushi was so disturbed with an unknown anger that gnarled her insides, which was something that was new to her. The princess was unabashedly gawking at him for what seemed like eternity to Khushi and Arnav had been staring back at Talwa with unperturbed poise.
“Whats wrong with him? Is he out of his senses?” She muttered to Payal and Anjali.
“What is wrong? Nothing is wrong” Anjali told her confusedly.. “Nothing has happened so far isn’t it?”
“Can’t you see what he is doing, he is egging on .. encouraging her to .. to.. ” Khushi asked Anjali.
“Why is that making you so restless Khushi?” Payal whispered with a poker face. Khushi fell silent after that.
Payal smiled secretly, atlast her friend is giving in, caving in for her own realization. She wondered what Anjali would say if she came to know about Khushi and Arnav.
“So tell me, are’nt you going to accept this golden opportunity to stay alive?”
“No, I don’t accept anything less than what I want”
“I don’t get it.. I haven’t told you yet – on what is being offered to you”
“I don’t want to hear that- I am used to my own terms”
“I see..” she smiled at him seductively. “What is that?”
“I am not keen at my own freedom alone”
There was silence in the room, while the princess looked at him measuring up his conditions against her own principles, the other waited with baited breath, wondering if Arnav put on his cards too quickly on the table.
But Arnav was looking back at Talwa with quite confidence.
Shee Talwa slowly smiled at Arnav.
“What if I don’t agree to your terms?”
“Nothing is going to change, We will get out of here anyway”
“So confident, aren’t you?” She asked “Do you know it is near to impossibility”
“Do you know that I don’t believe in impossibility?”
“Fine, so be it..” she said in a calculated tone “But you don’t have to try so hard when things come to you so easily”
Arnav looked at her and smirked back
“It is the very thing I hate- accepting easy things.. I like challenges in life”
Shee Talwa raised her eyebrows. Time to change strategy, she thought
“What if I offered to trade your freedom with others freedom.. then?”
“What do you mean?”
Arnav’s slight interest, pecked up the brains of Shee Talwa, she had been gauging him to understand his weekness, she knew it now. He is particular about the other’s safety, She almost laughed out loud.  She has got him cornered.
Arnav regained his posture immediately realizing his folly.
“Our freedom with his?” NK asked alarmed
“We wouldn’t want that kind of a freedom- we all six leave from here or none of us leave…” Khushi replied to Shee- Talwa as she glared at her
“Yes, I agree with Khushi… We wouldn’t want to go without him” Akaash told firmly, the others nodded.
Shee- Talwa turned back to Arnav.
“You are smart- Don’t you know what I am hinting at?” She asked him
“I don’t fancy reading minds”
“I would help rest of them out of here- untouched, Alive” she said cunningly and looked at Arnav
Arnav remained quiet
“What do you mean, you want to eat Arnav and then you would let us go?” Anjali asked in a petrified tone “and you think we would say yes to that? No way, Arnav if you even think of saying yes to this proposal, I will kill you”
Sheetal threw a annoyed glance at Anjali. For some reason she didn’t like that girl’s attitude… She was irritated with her talks and she didn’t know what rights that girl held with the man whom she fancied.
Sheetal turned back to Arnav
“I have got an offer that you can’t deny- it would be foolish to deny it”
“I should decide that- first- and again I don’t believe in one way offers- What is my side of the deal?”
“You- Your part of the deal is you” she told blazing at him as she pointed her forefinger on his bare chest.
“Why would you want his life?” NK protested
“What did he do to you?” Payal screamed
“Why he?” Akaash asked “Why not one of us?”
“How dare you want to kill Arnav? Didn’t I tell you all, this girl likes muscle pieces.. She wants to eat him” Anjali’s wail irritated Shee Talwa that she looked at one of the maids to quiet that girl.
Khushi gasped the moment the princess told her terms, for she,  like Arnav, had understood the intensity of undercurrent that was spurning in the depths of the princess..
Arnav was still smiling mockingly as he steadied his gaze at Talwa
“Don’t be scared Anjali, she is not asking for my life” Arnav smiled at Shee Talwa as he calmed down Anjali before Shee Talwa’s maids could do any harm to her.
Anjali immediately quieted down.

“Spell it out” Arnav asked slowly with his smirk intact even as he heard Khushi’s hush begging him not to agree to it. “What do you want”
“You stay here” she said
“And do what?” Anjali asked. “He can’t survive without Bluetooth, and there is no signal here”
“and?” Arnav prompted Shee Tal ignoring Anjali’s comment
“and be my slave, pleasure me”
To be continued…
“And do what?” Anjali asked. “He can’t survive without Bluetooth, and there is no signal here”
anjali is on full mode 
she is hilarious even in this situation 
nice move
eagerly waiting for next update

suganya91
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by tachyon on 2013-08-21, 20:13

awesome update!!!!   please update destiny games and wedding hues soon... eagerly waiting to know what happens next... please don't make us wait so much.....

tachyon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Jungle tales chap 8

Post by Kinza Awan on 2013-08-21, 20:28

Came across this story recently and read it all in one go. Cant wait to read more

Kinza Awan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by kyanaamdoon on 2013-08-22, 00:36

Brilliant thinking and great comic touch

kyanaamdoon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aquagal on 2013-08-22, 15:57

Anjali is innocent, bachchi like...
Sheetal has got floored by Arnav.
Someone is meeting their green monster.
I don't understand why is Khushi holding her emotions when she is clearly affected by Arnav!!
Finger-licking .. Eewwwwwww!!! Sheetal is so unhygienic.
Anjali's innocence provides humor with all the vampire stuff.
What will Arnav do now??
Move past the cliffhanger soon, varna hum latak latak ke mar jayenge..bounce

aquagal
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayaa on 2013-08-22, 21:35

loooved it:heart:  

jaya,,,

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetydoll32 on 2013-08-23, 04:47

amazing update plz update soon

sweetydoll32
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ..Anita.. on 2013-08-23, 04:52

loved the update

..Anita..
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pearl.b on 2013-08-24, 23:04

Superb update...was eagerly waiting for this one...n what an update it was...really bang on....I wonder what is going on in arnav's mind..Shee Talwa I hate her..how dare she.....the story is becoming more thrilling with every update..n I love anjali.....I want to read more...will be anxiously waiting for the next update..do update soon.Thanks for this terrific update.

pearl.b
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sanag on 2013-08-25, 03:35

awsime

sanag
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shree27 on 2013-08-25, 21:59

loving anjali in this very much....

shree27
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaansobti on 2013-08-27, 00:47

Amazzing update
Juz lvd it

muskaansobti
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallaway on 2013-08-28, 00:24

Yaayy

Gallaway
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by vinog on 2013-08-29, 17:46

loved kushi s jealous  n anjali s innocence..
beautiful update..
so talwa want arnav to be her slave n pleasure her ,
looking fwd to d next update

vinog
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ..Bubbles.. on 2013-08-29, 19:59

Updateeee!!!!!!

..Bubbles..
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Prerna1 on 2013-08-29, 23:58

great part
waiting for arnav reaction and more over khushi's too
sheetal is a b***h

Prerna1
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by owin on 2013-08-30, 20:31

That was wonderful.

Isn't it obvious that Kushi has feeling for him.

Waiting for next update

owin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by angel.arshi on 2013-09-02, 17:43

gr8 update

angel.arshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum