Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 22nd May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-22, 22:04

At the hospital:

Day 6 of the challenge:

Everyone in the hospital, Zoya asks about Tannu,Asad scolds her that its her irresponsible behaviour that has put Tanu in such a condition and why did she took so much time to give the shawl. He is about to say more when he sees Zoya's sister coming and checks himself. She comes and stands beside Zoya. Dilshad tells him not to get angry on Zoya as she is not at all responsible for the accident. Zoya is very hurt at Asad's behaviour.

Dilshad asks Zoya to go and check on Tanu.Tanu is telling doctor that she had put gel sothat she doesnt get burnt and asks the doctor to lie about her condition. Zoya reaches and sees the rapport shared between the duo and recalls FB abt her fear for doctor. Tanveer tells doc not to tell anyone about her pregnancy.But Zoya doesnt hear anything and she gets into the room. Asad also comes there and the doctor tells them that she is sleeping. ZOya is shocked and tells her that she saw her talking and Asad tells her that she must have misunderstood her.Dilshad , Najma also come there and the doctor tells that they can take her home after sometime.

At Asad's house:

Asad gives medicines to Tanu and asks her who is behind all the attacks on her. They are having a convo when Zoya comes with juice, she tries to put blanket on her and her hand brushes Asad's --Mitwa moment. Zoya tells that she will take care of Tanu but Asad cuts her off, Asad once again snubs Zoya and tells her to go away from there. Tanu is all pleased.

Asad asks Zoya not to go near Tanu as she doesnt feel comfortable talking to him(she wanted to tell abt the killer) with her around.She did not act (shawl) when Tannu needed help. Zoya tries to show him the reason about her innocence but Asad refuses to listen to her.Zoya's sister overhears the conversation.

Ayan's house:

Day 5 of the challenge:

Razia continues with her emotional verbal torture,Mamujaan asks her to take rest for 7 more days, she recalls Badi B's threat about 5 days. Razia tells that Ayan-Humeira's wedding/engagement should take place,Badi B pitches in that a girl shouldnt get married if her mother is ill. Rashid scolds her that there is no hurry abt the wedding. Razia pleads Ayan to fulfill her last wish but Ayan tells her that that her health is more important than the wedding.

Haseena Bi and Razia:-they are planning on something, Haseena Bi is all excited about donning MIL cap and Razia asks her to make Nikhat's life hell. Haseena Bi is all game for the plan.

Nikhat,Nuzrat,Humeira are dancing on loud music, Haseena Bi watches them and scolds Nikhat.

Precap: Zoya's sister tells Asad about Zoya's fear for fire. Tanveer in garden and Zoya is walking towards her.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 22nd May 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-22, 22:56

thanks Pallavi...

Hay pallavi, didnt Zoya tell Asad once that she is terrified of fire... Remember the scene of campfire and them she brought coffee for Asad? Did she mention about her mom that night? ( they were both wearing white) ...

Even if Asad doesn't know about her mom, wouldn't he atleast remember that she is petrified of fire? That stupid man... All the grey cells of his brain are wasted trying to figure out how to talk. Bechara...

QH plot has been stuck for SOO long.... Ayan huma wedding in Toya Abbus house... And Zoya Billo rani cat and mouse game in Asad's house. Tanveer is more like a shark than a Billo, some shark carry their babies for 2 yrs before giving birth!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-23, 00:17

Thanks Pallu for the lovely WU, I dislike Asad's behaviour towards Zoya. A man should never treat the lady he loves like a piece of trash. What is wrong with him? Her hurts are more painful now, Jealousy my foot! I think he is using Tanu as a barrier against his feeling fors Zoya. Why so tearful after Zoya's sister explain to him about the phobia of fire? Did he ever listen and remember anything she tells him? Or is is he sooooo caught up in feelings and Mitwa moments that he does not hear what she says. I am forecasting episodes where Zoya shall discover who tanveer is and she will tell Asad but he is not going to believe it, he may even forsake Zoya for Tanu. They cannot marry now, that is for sure, their relationship is too shaky and there is sooo much mistrust that that marriage shall dissolve in no time at all.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-23, 06:59

Pallu,

Asad is just too much. How could he blame Zoya for whatever happens to Tanu. He has forgotten that she is afraid of fire and then he has forgotten how Tanu reacts to doctors. This is really too much. I do hope they dont drag it for long. It is not as if Zoya set Tanu on fire. I really hope she did it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-23, 10:42

Thanks Pals.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-23, 10:51

thanks for the update palo!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-23, 17:33

Shesherkobita wrote:thanks Pallavi...

Hay pallavi, didnt Zoya tell Asad once that she is terrified of fire... Remember the scene of campfire and them she brought coffee for Asad? Did she mention about her mom that night? ( they were both wearing white) ...

Even if Asad doesn't know about her mom, wouldn't he atleast remember that she is petrified of fire? That stupid man... All the grey cells of his brain are wasted trying to figure out how to talk. Bechara...

QH plot has been stuck for SOO long.... Ayan huma wedding in Toya Abbus house... And Zoya Billo rani cat and mouse game in Asad's house. Tanveer is more like a shark than a Billo, some shark carry their babies for 2 yrs before giving birth!

Exactly Sabi...my thots too......i think he really has selective memory as far as Zoya is concerned ...grrrrr

Tanu and shark ...pls drop them in the middle of the ocean........i cant stand her now....

Btw...ur haseena Bi is making her presence felt in almost every episodes Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-23, 17:36

perfumeheaven wrote:Thanks Pallu for the lovely WU, I dislike Asad's behaviour towards Zoya. A man should never treat the lady he loves like a piece of trash. What is wrong with him? Her hurts are more painful now, Jealousy my foot! I think he is using Tanu as a barrier against his feeling fors Zoya. Why so tearful after Zoya's sister explain to him about the phobia of fire? Did he ever listen and remember anything she tells him? Or is is he sooooo caught up in feelings and Mitwa moments that he does not hear what she says. I am forecasting episodes where Zoya shall discover who tanveer is and she will tell Asad but he is not going to believe it, he may even forsake Zoya for Tanu. They cannot marry now, that is for sure, their relationship is too shaky and there is sooo much mistrust that that marriage shall dissolve in no time at all.

Zainab , i agree with u completely....NO MARRIAGE bounce bounce

and Asad, i should keep my words in check Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-23, 17:37

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Asad is just too much. How could he blame Zoya for whatever happens to Tanu. He has forgotten that she is afraid of fire and then he has forgotten how Tanu reacts to doctors. This is really too much. I do hope they dont drag it for long. It is not as if Zoya set Tanu on fire. I really hope she did it.

Anu...all I can say is SIGH!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-23, 17:38

slmu wrote:Thanks Pals.

Shanthi..its my pleasure dear....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-23, 17:40

tweety wrote:thanks for the update palo!!

Sowme dear.....hugs... can we have some gems from ur basket for our Akdu Asad if ur not keeping busy...its been long since we have read u......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aishu30 on 2013-05-23, 22:14

tfs.

aishu30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:50

Sponsored content