Latest topics

I won't say a word about Mr. Akdoo Ahmed Khan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I won't say a word about Mr. Akdoo Ahmed Khan

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-23, 11:32

Pehle hi keh deti hun main…mujhe Mr Khan ke bare mein ek baat nahiin karni zipped …He is just impossible…..so let us talk about other things like Razia Bii and Haseena Bii starting their “torture Nikhat and get mote mote aansu outta her b’ful eyes mission” achha hain bhai…..i think..yeah I think this is only good for niKhat..will give her a taste of how her life is gonna be after the nikaah….you know trial before the ultimate hell!!! Something like that!!! Thumbsup
Toh Nikhat…..get over your illusions quickly…u are gonna be married to a wonderful guy party4 …jo kii itna wonderful hain kii kisi ladki ko pregnant banaake phir ek, do, tin list karke bahaane maarke nikal jaaata hain Scared …aur phir bhari mahoul mein usi ladki (u know ex-girlfiend) ki charater, khaandaan, appearance ki mazaak banaaya jaata hain…toh he too joins the laughter and enjoy the fun!! Party1 Khair yeh sab toh aapko pata nahiin…..but u must have noticed ki aapke hone waale ‘who’ jo hain naa, unkii ammi ke saamne who aapse bhi zyadah sharmaate hain….muh kholna toh door ki baat hain shhh ….jhuki nazar upar bhi nahiin udte….aur jo duniya ki no.1 saans ka khitab ke liye compete kar rehi aapki Saans ke bare mein kuch bhi chhipa nahiin hain!! Twisted Evil Woh raah mein palkein bichhake baithi huyi hain apne bête ki bahu ke intezaar mein :lol!: ……seriously guys…aisa kabhi hota hain kya kii koi maa apne bête ke paide hote hii apni bahu ke aane ke bare mein sochein??? scratch Strange!! Yahaan bachhe ko huggies pehnaane ka time ho reha hain aur Ammi uski hone waali bahu pe atyaachar karn eke bare mein sapna dekh rehi hain!! :lol!: Weird!! Itna achha comedy toh Shireen bhi nahiin karti!! afro Toh Nikhat………..jaan pyari hain…toh Zoya se inspiration le lo…aur bhaag lo!!! Scared Don’t worry…Zoya is way well experienced in running away and making others run away from such nikaahs…and she will help you out!! Aur yeh baat alag hain ki abhi bechaari khud ek aisi uljhi huyi nikaah ke liye razaamandii de dii hain jiske bare mein jitna kam kahaa jayein utna achha hainn…Toh Nikhat…..aap dancer banne ki khwaab dekhtii aayi hain na Dance ….Mashaallah!! Jab aapko uparwaale ne yeh hunar dii hain toh phir duniyawaalon se darrke kyon apne sapnon ka gala dabaayein?? Go for your dreams, babe! Party2
And then….okay….bas Mr Khan ke bare mein ek cheez kehti hun…..phir nahiin kahungi kuch bhi

shuruat se yehii chal raha hain that they always make it clear that ASAD does not deserve ZOya......and when it appears that he is changed he makes it clear again......Zoya's tendency to forgive him and let him walk all over her agin and again does not help either..... :||^v:
remember yesterday’s scene??? The moment Asad stopped saying hurtful words to Zoya when her Aapi comes....that moment was the highlight of yesterday's episode.......speaks volumes about Asad's character.......What does that mean?? He treats her so bad...he knows it.....And it is like he feels as he is not answerable o anyone as far as his behavior with Zoya is concerned...wow!!
kyonkii however assertive zoya is.....he knows it that Zoya is different with him....and he is taking way too advantage of her goodness......
so that’s it…aur kuch nahiin kahungi..par yeh baat toh kehna zaroori hain…just one more…
U say you do…..You have even admitted to yourself that you love Zoya Heart …..but the truth is you don’t…love is as love does….and your love is not enough……Mr Khan..it is not because you are not capable of loving…you are…..
Yeah you have fallen in love with Zoya…..at the very first sight…thanks to her beauty and charm….you adore her goodness and selflessness…….you enjoy her mischieviouness and childlike playfulness ……that’s all true …..but I guess pyaar karna aur pyaar nibhanaa is two different things……Throughout the story you have proved it time and again how it is to love your beloved ones…..except with Zoya…so that must mean that u don’t love her enough

That’s it..appke bare mein post likhte likhte main thak gayii hun…I was not gonna say anything else…lekin abhi I have to give some clarification to a tag I have always been using on you …yeah the ‘emotionally challenged “ one

the "emotionally challenged' tag although I myself use it to make fun of him,,,the fact is he is not emotionallly challenged...in fact I will say i have not seen another male lead in a story who is this comfortable in expressing his love to those he loves.....his behavior with Dilshaad, Najma, Ayaan and his beloved Tannu stands testimony to this long hug .....He trusts them all so much!!! He loves them and it is so evident every time he shares screen space with any one of them hug1 .......his love and concern is so palpable...And more than all that, he expresses his love to all of them in the most intimate ways....He does not shy away or withhold himself from doing that...be it hugging, holding hands, kissing the forehead, talking lovingly, patting…… hug1 when is the last time you saw such a loving male lead in a show?? This guy is so adorable
Everyone talks about the need for Zoya to realize her love for Asad….as it is shown that asad ‘knows’ that he loves Zoya…..does he??? confused I don’t see that…. Agar aapko Zoya pe tabhi pyaar aata hain jab uski jaan jokhim mein padne waali hain and she is suffering the most….then Zoya ki bhalai isi mein hain ki who aapse door hi rahein….seriously!! Maanaa ki apni pyar ki hifazat karna aapki duty hain…the way a man protects his beloved speaks volumes about his character……but if that is the only thing you do, then aapse achha toh aap mein ya kisi bodyguard mein kya fark rah jayega…(okay I am not talking about Salman Khan here) ROFL
You want Zoya to be yours…..very very evident from the airport hungama you created to prevent her from leaving the country…
Zoya , our beloved sunshine girl flower , what makes her unique is not just her goodness but also her happiness….. and it is true that only truly happy people can spread happiness…..toh Mr Khan u don’t have to keep her happy…that’s her natural state…. But what u have been doing since you came into her life is rob her of her very happiness, question her integrity and doubt her worth!!

And that’s all Mr Khan…not a word more on you….except… yeah..yeh Tannu waali baat maine kahaa hi nahiin…just this one

“Tannu…meri pyaari Tannu…meri bholi Tannu….”Oh My God!! Mr Khan’s heart seems to be reciting these lines every single moment of the day……I won’t say anything against Tannu…why would I?? aise bewkuffoon ki phayadah toh udayenge hii??

bhari bheed mein saalon se naa mili dost ko itne door se pehchhan lete ho…pichlii raat pyaar ke kuch (adhoore hii sahii ) lamhe bitaayi ladki , jo ki saamne haath bhailaaye ghadi hain, dikhaayi hi nahiin dete…..aur jhat se pahunch gayaa Tannu ki baahon mein hug1

Tannu ki pair mein monch aa gayii …zoya ki wajah se… ROFL

tannu hospital se bina kuch bataye adrishya ho gayii…Zoya tumne meri Tannu ko ghuma diya….. ROFL

Tannu ke haathon se phone pe paani gira aur uska message delete ho gaya…Zoya tum aaspaas thi naa is liye…… ROFL

Tannu ek baar khud hospital hoke aati hain dusrii barr jab ek doctor ghar pe bulaayi jaati hain toh who use panic attack ho jati hain, aur apne 'always ready' Jammy se jaake chhipak jaaati hain”humein bachao Jammy…..humein doctor se darr lagta hain” and Zoya asks explanation for her behavior... Uff!! Zoya tum apni investigation yahaan bhi shuru kar dii… is mein konsi itna sochne waali baat hain...meri tannu bhi koi jhut bolegi kya?? ROFL

Toh chaahe hone walle dulhaa(yaani aap ) hone waali dulhan ko pehla gift dene waaale din mein sabke saamne bejhijhak zoya ka insult gift kiya usko…phir bhi injustice Tannu ke saath hui

Tannu apni past ke bare mein khulke baat nahiin kar paa rehi hain zipped …kyonki tum uski aaspaas madarati ho Zoya… ROFL

You or rather your egoistic mind had made your mind about Zoya…and when someone makes up their mind about something it is not easy to change it…although just if you could think rationally or logically you have got all the evidences that counter every accusation you make about this girl…

It is like evry time you have to choose between Zoya or someone else, that someone could be anyone……you choose the other person……

Two of them telling two different truths……you reach the conclusion so easily….Zoya must be the one lying!!

You need to trust one of Zoya or ………..(fill up any name you cn think of…anyone will do…..)It is esay….. you choose to disbelieve and distrust Zoya

Something went wrong in the house……You don’t have to even think about what was the wrong done....it must be Zoya….so blame her for evry thing and insult her before everyone

Gas leak ho gayiii…..Zoya ki wajah se…(kaise……I mean gas badalne ke liye isi liye kahaa tha taa ki maid kuch pakaa payein….and gas badalii gayii, khaana pak gayaa…maid bhaag gayii….aur phir gas leak huyi toh…but u did not even think about all this…zarurat hi kya hain…..galati huyi hain toh Miss farrukhi ne hi kya hain naa)

Humeira hospital mein pahunch gayiii….Zoya ki wajah se (kaise Mr Khan zara explain kiijiye…you think she poisoned her??)

Mariyam kii shaadi kisi rapist se naa huyi ..Zoya ki wajah se…yeh toh sahii baat hain

Ammi ko goli lagii…. Tumhaari wajah se Zoya….toh u crossed all limits…haath tak utaaya…wow!!lekin aapki ammi us professional killer se bach gayii toh its just because Zoya was there

Tannu ki bloodsample lene bhejaa thaa….badle mein murgi ki bloodsamle leke aa gayii…toh mehmaan bhare mehfil se Zoya tum Mr India ke watch pehenke murgii pakadne gayii…Mr Khan u are so funny ROFL

So this what you show this is far from a love story, atleast till now…..an egoic want…an attraction…that’s all there is to it
And although Zoya has not totally ‘admitted’(how can she??) tht she loves you…all that she does, says is out of love……remember the last time she tried to hurt you?? No….do you know why Mr Khan??? Because she has not ever tried that…she could have..but then that is not Zoya…having the heart of gold that she has, all she knows is to love……judging, condemning, accusing, blaming,hurting..in sab mein toh aapne PhD kar dii hain…
Allah Miya!! What’s wrog with me??? Seriously…mujhe aapke bare mein ek labz nahiin kehna thaa aur yahhan phir se ek lamba post ban gayya aapke bare mein…..I don’t think I will ever get over you Mr Khan…..mujhe koi maar daalo...I cant stop thinking about this Akdoo Ahmed Khan!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't say a word about Mr. Akdoo Ahmed Khan

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-23, 12:08

Wow, Thumbsup for such an awesome post jaya......ekdum cheer faad kar diya aapne Asad miya...he so very well deserve this......

I wish Zoya starts giving him a cold shoulder for some time at least...or at least give him her piece of mind.

And so very well said about Nikhat, my heart goes out to her..

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-23, 12:50

ROFL very nice Jaya..

Mr Khan ko jaldi kuch kareka padi.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-05-23, 13:14

ROFL ....... good one buddy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-23, 13:15

:lol!: poor Mr Akru Ahmed Khan, wen will he change

The whole family know wat haseena B is like but it is more important to get Nikhat married then the life afterwards.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asya on 2013-05-23, 17:02

Its simply awesome....
funny and at the same time true...:)
How can one trust so much all other people in his life except one, he claims to love ?

asya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-23, 17:08

asya wrote:Its simply awesome....
funny and at the same time true...:)
How can one trust so much all other people in his life except one, he claims to love ?
Thanks!!! Exactly,....kya baat hain...jo maine pure post mein kehna chaaaha yehi toh woh sawaaal hain jo aapne abhi kahaa hain!!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-23, 22:43

Jaya flower you didn't want to write about Asad ...yet you wrote pages .... Jaya influenced by Zoya ( the names even sound similar)!

Loved your wonderful rambling... Yep...what's the big deal in dancing? Who needs Imran? I still cannot believe Asad bought him for Nikhat ( remember he got an apartment for him?) his moral compass is kinda off or maybe Gul's compass is off... One thing to help his half sister and other to succumb to dowry!

Hasina bi ... A strange villain who gives away her motivational operant... I mean who does that? I love seeing hasina bi on screen...she reminds me of Jabba the Hut ( Star Wars) . I go into a giggle fit every time I see her....

Ahhhhh Asad Asad Asad... I think you have said it all.... He deserves to be married to Tannu... And they should have 5 kids and none of them should be his!
He absolutely doesn't deserve someone like Zoya.... But what can we do... Zoya is in love ( why else would she take all these nonsense from him)... A heart wants what a heart wants!!!!!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-23, 22:58

Shesherkobita wrote:Jaya flower you didn't want to write about Asad ...yet you wrote pages .... Jaya influenced by Zoya ( the names even sound similar)!

Loved your wonderful rambling... Yep...what's the big deal in dancing? Who needs Imran? I still cannot believe Asad bought him for Nikhat ( remember he got an apartment for him?) his moral compass is kinda off or maybe Gul's compass is off... One thing to help his half sister and other to succumb to dowry!

Hasina bi ... A strange villain who gives away her motivational operant... I mean who does that? I love seeing hasina bi on screen...she reminds me of Jabba the Hut ( Star Wars) . I go into a giggle fit every time I see her....

Ahhhhh Asad Asad Asad... I think you have said it all.... He deserves to be married to Tannu... And they should have 5 kids and none of them should be his!
He absolutely doesn't deserve someone like Zoya.... But what can we do... Zoya is in love ( why else would she take all these nonsense from him)... A heart wants what a heart wants!!!!!

Hiii Sabrina!!!!
Wahii toh!! It is not just the name that sounds similar......like everytime she comes onscreen she reminds me of myself....that is why i empathise so much with her.....and kind of cannot stop obsessing about Mr Khan and what he does to her.....And u know what sometimes i go like, "Oh my God, if someone like this Mr Khan is actually gonna come into my life,(since Zoya is so similar to me)....." phir toh meri band baj jaayegi!! ROFL
True!! Your observation about Asad's moral compass is really true!! Its not just in this case......he has double standards for evrything.....
Have not seen star wars..so dont know about the villain in that...
and for the lst part you wrote for Asad and tannu, ROFL ROFL ROFL
that is why,....Zoya is in love.....!!! and as they keep on saying, "mitwaaaaa...ishq pe zor nahiiiiiiiiiiin"

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-23, 23:33

Nice post Jaya.. Thumbsup

Agree with what u said for Nikhat.. hope her marriage to Imran gets cancelled..
Enjoyed reading ur rant for Asad...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-24, 04:07

the Show should be renamed "Qubool Nahin Hai"

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down