bounce bounce

Asad -Zoya will go on a date and he is rehearsing his dialogues

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER Pics!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-23, 13:22

They r going on a date? Really? Will tanu b with them?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-23, 13:36

sarra0 wrote:They r going on a date? Really? Will tanu b with them?

Muslims generally do not date before marriage.( For general knowledge)

I guess in the serial, it was possible because they were about to be married. Remember Asad asked Zoya to stay away from Tanveer, so I doubt Tanu would be the chaperone.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-23, 13:40

BTW those scenes look very appealing :). Brave to walk in a a lady's room while she is sleeping!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-23, 13:57

perfumeheaven wrote:
sarra0 wrote:They r going on a date? Really? Will tanu b with them?

Muslims generally do not date before marriage.( For general knowledge)

I guess in the serial, it was possible because they were about to be married. Remember Asad asked Zoya to stay away from Tanveer, so I doubt Tanu would be the chaperone.

No they do not, but there can be right relaxing wen they r getting married. But it's like clothes they don't always conform to wat Muslims generally wear.. but for serials..

I havnt seen the last couple of episodes, so he has asked her to stay away from Tanu.. Mr Asad Ahmed Khan, wat is he doing taking Zoya out, should he not be sitting by Tanu bedside

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-23, 13:58

perfumeheaven wrote:BTW those scenes look very appealing :). Brave to walk in a a lady's room while she is sleeping!

Its actually safer then then wen she is awake.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-23, 14:04

sarra0 wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:BTW those scenes look very appealing :). Brave to walk in a a lady's room while she is sleeping!

:lol!:, that again reminds me of a dialogue!! *Grr* wen am i going to get out of IP.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-23, 14:16

Zainab, Sarra, Sowme....he will take her on a date but the moot point is what is he going to DO and SAY when they are alone in some cozy restaurant.

After yday episode ...i am like Asad Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-23, 14:19

tweety wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

:lol!:, that again reminds me of a dialogue!! *Grr* wen am i going to get out of IP.

Your in good company, a lot of things remind us about IP

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-23, 14:22

pollyanna wrote:Zainab, Sarra, Sowme....he will take her on a date but the moot point is what is he going to DO and SAY when they are alone in some cozy restaurant.

After yday episode ...i am like Asad

Me too Palo!! i am loosing hope now, he need to be taught a lesson to think straight. Rolling Eyes, i used to feel bad for him when this ayan - zoya marriage related spoiler came up. But thats all i want now.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-23, 14:22

pollyanna wrote:Zainab, Sarra, Sowme....he will take her on a date but the moot point is what is he going to DO and SAY when they are alone in some cozy restaurant.

After yday episode ...i am like Asad Bang

Is he still fighting himself? He will only learn once she goes away. Zoya's sister is meant to have words with him regarding y Zoya was slower.. but he still won't listen about Tanu will he, but hopefully this triggers mona she is needed and with IPL coming to an end the story should start picking up

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-23, 14:26

sarra0 wrote:

Is he still fighting himself? He will only learn once she goes away. Zoya's sister is meant to have words with him regarding y Zoya was slower.. but he still won't listen about Tanu will he, but hopefully this triggers mona she is needed and with IPL coming to an end the story should start picking up
i dont think he is fighting himself, now that he has himself recited the confession twice. HE has decided to confess, then the fighting is not even there in the pic. Its jus that he has created an image of zoya, that she is always wrong. And he is so stubborn to change that impression.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-23, 14:33

tweety wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i dont think he is fighting himself, now that he has himself recited the confession twice. HE has decided to confess, then the fighting is not even there in the pic. Its jus that he has created an image of zoya, that she is always wrong. And he is so stubborn to change that impression.

I need to catch up on the lastcouple of episodes. But if he is not fighting himself anymore then he has no excuse, he has an image built up but he knows how often he has been wrong and how much she has done, ok this for Asad then Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum