Latest topics

Avika Teaches Manish Raisinghani Classical

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avika Teaches Manish Raisinghani Classical

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-23, 14:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Recently television actor Manish Raisinghani had to learn a classical dance for a performance and the actor was in a fix.

Though Manish has tried various other dance forms, it was for the first time that he was attempting a classical form. It was then that co-stars Avika Gor and Ssumier Pasricha came to Manish's rescue as both are trained classical dancers.

Between shots, Avika and Ssumier would be spotted teaching Manish the perfect postures required in classical dance forms.

When contacted, Manish said, "Honestly, I had a mental block when it came to classical dance and I never thought I would be attempting at it. However, recently at an event when I was asked to do a classical dance and I took it up as a challenge. I know I wasn't able to catch it perfectly but I gave my best and I am grateful that my costars stepped forward to help me. My two dear friends Ssumier who is a trained classical dancer and Avika an ace dancer helped me sail through this tsunami! They first worked hard to dilute the machismo from my movements as classical needs delicate moves more than power and then they helped me correct my postures! I don't know how much perfection I could achieve in barely two days of practice but I could atleast give a confident performance!"

Credit: Times of India
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum