Latest topics

Qubool Hai - WU - 23rd May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - WU - 23rd May 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-23, 22:33

The episode starts with Tanveer and Asad sharing their childhood memories. She tells him as to how she always understood that he had come back from school, when he throws a stone at her window and Asad reciprocates by saying that she always brought jam toast for him. Tanveer pushes her luck by saying if she hadn't left then she would have been more than a friend to him. Asad again reciprocates by saying that distance hasn't done much and she is still more than a friend to him infact a best friend to him. O Boy she just cannot stop and tries again by saying that she could have been in Zoya's position if she hadn't left then. Seeing Asad getting uncomfortable with the discussion, she stops, saying that its just a joke. Asad asks her to take rest and leaves her room.

Zenat pulls a chair next to Asad. Asad queries as to why she hadn't slept yet. She tells him that she couldn't sleep and actually went to talk to Zoya who was very quiet the whole time. She further tells him that his words had hurt Zoya and she cried a lot. Asad tells her that he didn't mean to hurt anyone and also points out that Zoya sometimes does things that shouldn't be done. When Zenat continues further he gets up leave feeling. She immediately tells him that Zoya's mother death was a result of fire. This stops Asad in his tracks. She tells him that when they adopted Zoya, she was too scared and very quiet. The only thing she kept repeating was that "please save my mum from Fire". Asad remembers the incident where she tells him about her dream that she is in a building and that its on fire. He immediately feels for Zoya. Zenat leaves him saying that the incident still affects Zoya. Asad stands there with tears in his eyes. Tanveer witnesses this whole exchange by standing behind the pillar.

Rashid's House

Nikat is talking to Imram at late night. She shares her dream of starting a new life with him. He promises to fulfill all her dreams. She kisses the phone thinking Humeira and Nuzat are sleeping. But the girls wake up and give her a hard time. Humeira feels happy seeing their cute romance. But also shares her fear that she might lose Ayan. Nikat tells her that even her Rista started with few difficulties and later settled and promises that everything will work out well for Humeira. They share a group hug.

Asad's house.

Asad knocks Zoya's room. When he doesn't get a reply he opens the door and finds her sleeping form. He sits next to her and slightly tucks the hair behind her ears. He looks at her with tears thats threatening to spill any moment. He tells her that he was very sorry and leaves her room. Zoya wakes up when the door closes and looks at the tear drop in her wrist and at the door.

Rashid's House

The girls post watch the Sangeet dance in internet. Humeira reads the comments by viewers and praises Nikat on her dancing talet. Nikat is worried that the elders might watch it. Humeira and Nuzat jokes with her as to who would go online looking for this video in their house. Just then Nikat gets a call from Imran who also praise her on her dancing talent. He promises not to show the video to him mum. But Haseina B listens to this conversation, looks at the video from the distance and hatches her plan.

Asad's house

Tanveer is in the garden and she is talking to herself. She talks about all her plans that had failed including the last one. She promises to herself that she would not accept failure and would separate Zoya and Asad. Just then Zoya comes and calls her name from behind. Tanver gets tensed as she wasn't wearing her lens. Zoya starts walking towards her and asks her as to what she was doing her without resting. Before Zoya could reach her Tanveer throws the sand in Zoya's eyes and runs from there, leaving Zoya fighting to see properly. She come back with a glass of water and lens in place. She hands the glass of water to Zoya and tells her that she is very sorry for what she had done. Tanveer tells her that she thought that it was someone else and not Zoya. Zoya is shocked to hear this. She tells Tanveer that she called her name twice and spoke to her too, while coming close to her and questions as to why Tanveer couldn't identify her. Tanveer blames it on the fire incident and her fear that something might happen to her. Zoya is not convinced with the answer but still drops the subject and takes Tanveer in.

Dilshad is asking Asad as to when he will disclose his feelings for Zoya. He tells her that he will soon. She tells him soon is not enough and he should do that immediately. She tells him as to how he rushed to the airport to stop Zoya when she was leaving for US, he needs to take such initiative to disclose his feelings for Zoya. She further adds that they should stop calling each other as Mr. khan and Miss. Farooki and leaves Asad to his thoughts.

Precap; Asad and Zoya........romantic dance....with each step he gets closer to propose.... :)

PS : This content is a property of Dhwani Forum. Please do not copy without prior permission.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - WU - 23rd May 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-24, 11:19

Thanks Sharmi for the lovely update hug1

yaar yeh tanu toh ungi pakad ke haath pakadne ki koshish kar rahi hai Evil or Very Mad pathetic woman...ek kaan ke neeche laafa lagao usse. Bang

Zoya ki batti jal kyon nahi rahi hai yaar...sab slo mo mode mein hain Rolling Eyes

How was Asad-Aapi scene......reading ur update tells me , he was quite emotional, did he deliver???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-24, 11:35

Thanks for the update Sharmi!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-24, 13:04

Very nice update Sharmi.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-24, 14:38

Thank you Sharmi....

There was soooo much "love blossoming" going on around Hindi serial this week ( SC, MB) .... And yet the scene where Asad said he was sorry and wiped his nose Sick took the cake!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-24, 14:41

really Sabi......was that too good.....i will catch it online tonite :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-24, 14:53

pollyanna wrote:really Sabi......was that too good.....i will catch it online tonite :)

Don't know if you will like it or not... I did... There is SOO much romance and flirting all over serials this week ....Flowers, candles, mehedi marking, Haldi marking... I am ready to puke.... Somehow an idiotic man unable to express himself but let the tears do the talking ...felt very refreshing! Also KSG was good ( now i see a lil bit of why my mom is a Phangurl of KSG)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-24, 15:02

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:really Sabi......was that too good.....i will catch it online tonite :)

Don't know if you will like it or not... I did... There is SOO much romance and flirting all over serials this week ....Flowers, candles, mehedi marking, Haldi marking... I am ready to puke.... Somehow an idiotic man unable to express himself but let the tears do the talking ...felt very refreshing! Also KSG was good ( now i see a lil bit of why my mom is a Phangurl of KSG)

Lolzzzz @Bold

bounce party4 @Red

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-24, 16:38

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Sharmi for the lovely update hug1

yaar yeh tanu toh ungi pakad ke haath pakadne ki koshish kar rahi hai Evil or Very Mad pathetic woman...ek kaan ke neeche laafa lagao usse. Bang

Zoya ki batti jal kyon nahi rahi hai yaar...sab slo mo mode mein hain Rolling Eyes

How was Asad-Aapi scene......reading ur update tells me , he was quite emotional, did he deliver???

I wish zoya ka bathi will start burning......yaar.....and tanveer is seriously stretching and pushing her luck......it will be fun to watch it break....

Pallu aapi and Asad scene was emotional.......and Asad and his mum scene at the end was to funny :) .....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-24, 16:40

tweety wrote:Thanks for the update Sharmi!!

Thanks re..

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-24, 16:41

slmu wrote:Very nice update Sharmi.

Thanks Simu ...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-24, 16:47

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you Sharmi....

There was soooo much "love blossoming" going on around Hindi serial this week ( SC, MB) .... And yet the scene where Asad said he was sorry and wiped his nose Sick took the cake!

Hi shes ...very true....a simple heart felt sorry was just nice....any other dialogue would have killed it...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum