Latest topics

“I Am Very Excited To Host India’s Dancing Superstar & We Start Shooting In a Couple Of Days “- Ravi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

“I Am Very Excited To Host India’s Dancing Superstar & We Start Shooting In a Couple Of Days “- Ravi

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-24, 14:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There’s good news for Ravi Dubey fans! Ravi Dubey is gearing up to host Star Plus’ unique dance show India’s Dancing Superstar. He seems visibly excited about the same. Ravi says “We start shooting in a couple of days. . After doing fiction for a long time, I am entering non-fiction as a genre. I am thankful for this opportunity with such a great channel and show. I’ve been looking to get into anchoring and with this I am doing just that”.

However, with the good news, the bad news follows. Mohit Malhotra’s replacement from the show as an anchor has made this opportunity possible for Ravi. To this Ravi says “See, ‘replace’ is never a good word. Moreover, Mohit is a friend and he has been successful in whatever he’s been involved with in the past. Even this, I am certain he will take in his stride.” But aren’t there bound to be some kind of comparisons, we wonder? But, Ravi doesn’t worry about that; “both of us have our own identities. I am there to do my job as an anchor and hope to connect with the audience, “he says.

Co host Aishwarya Sakhuja and him have been a hit on screen pair from Sony’s Saans Bina Sasuraal. Ravi is certain of recreating the same magic because “The whole deal of having to work on breaking the ice, on-screen chemistry etc becomes a non issue then. Aishwarya and I share a very healthy and comfortable professional relationship. It just makes the job easier!”

A brilliant dancer himself, Ravi is clear that he is not going to give any tips to the contestants. When asked the reason behind this, he says humbly “I won’t give them any tips because I can’t! All of them are greater dancers than what I’ll ever be in this life.”

According to Ravi, at the end of the day, he just wants to establish a friendly and comfortable rapport with the contestants and connect with all the viewers. One can tell that he is really looking forward to don his new avatar as a dance show host. We wish him all the luck for his new endevour!

Credit: Telly News India Blog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum