Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 24th May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-24, 22:01

Welcome to the 150th episode of Qubool Hai Party2

Ayan's house:Day 6th of the challenge--

The episode starts with Razia telling someone on hone to come home now. She comes at the dining hall where everyone is having bfast. Haseena Bi barges inside the house Twisted Evil , Imran tries to stop her from speaking but she gives him a shut-up call and starts talking ill about the upbringing of kids and wants an audience with Rashid. Rashid and Shirin are both out of station.When Badi B enquires then she shows the video of the sangeet ceremony of Asad where Nikhat is dancing. She goes on acidic verbal dose, Shocked Ayan tries to put a stop at her diarrhoea but Haseena Bi doesnt give up and calls Nikhat a whore. Nikhat is crying and Razia is happy with her accomplishments.Razia tries to portray that she is very worried and Ayan raises his voice and asks Imran to be a man whose would be wife is being talked lowly about. He shoos both of them away. Razia plans herself that she would henceforth use Nikhat to blackmail Ayan. Evil or Very Mad

Nikhat is crying and Ayan comes and consoles her.They share a nice sibling convo and bond,he tells her that he dint feel good with Imran not standing against her mom. Nikhat tries to reason with him and tells that they(Nikhat-Imran) will live separately after the wedding.Nikhat asks Ayan to make a promise that he will henceforth control his anger. :cry:

Asad's house: Day 7th of the challenge--

Zoya on call with her dance master and gets a parcel, she opens it, finds a note asking her to wear the saree and come to backyard at 8 pm tonite. Zoya thinks Asad is very weird that he gifts a saree on a break up occassion scratch . Aapi comes and teases her and tells her that its for a romantic date and asks her to get ready.

Night time:- Asad is at the date venue lighting up a candle, Zoya getting ready and Aapi is helping her out: funny dialogues from Aapi for her jhalli sister.Tannu sees her go and gives a smirk affraid

Zoya reaches the venue and still thinks that Asad has made elaborate plans to call off the marriage and sighs at his behaviour. She is about to take a step when Asad comes from behind, twirls her around and starts his confession, he twirls her around once again, Zoya again in her usual thinking mode and starts to leave but he again takes her in his arms. Heart He says he wont let her go today till he doesnt finish saying what he wants to. Both are quite close, with every new dance pose, party4 he is getting an inch closer to the confession, the truth in his heart --ur truth ,my truth , our truth, :heart: Zoya thinks the way its going--doesnt look like its a break up thing :lol!:she wonders that his intentions look pure bounce he says- Zoya. I..and the screen freezes on them.

Precap: Zoya in the house saw someone's shdaow outside the house, tells Asad and he asks for Tanu, Zoya is shocked. The face off between Imran-Ayan over Nikhat.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 24th May 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-25, 04:13

ASAD Bang ASAD Bang ASAD Bang

Zoya : Allah Miah, What's wrong with Mr. Khan? Lagta hai Nikah torney ka khushi may pagal ho gaya. Itni romantic date break up ki liye? ROFL

After a heavy dose of serial couples who are made for one another and are busy reciting cliched lines, it's refreshing to see a couple who completely fails to read each other's mind! cheers

photocreadit:FB

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-25, 12:57

Hey Sabi, I just loved our jhalli Zoya......and her interaction with Aapi was just outstanding...it had put a constant smile on my face.......

and her monologues...OMG!!! :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-25, 19:19

pollyanna wrote:Hey Sabi, I just loved our jhalli Zoya......and her interaction with Aapi was just outstanding...it had put a constant smile on my face.......

and her monologues...OMG!!! :lol!:

Did Appi say " don't chew with your mouth open?" :lol!: I am glad Appi is brought back ... Now there is an advisory team for AsYa .... Dilshad, Appi, Ayan, Ayesha bi, Hallo Khala, cast from other serials ( Mahasangam) .. :)

The story is stuck at the moment.... If it wasn't for the funny bits ... QH would be just another run of the mill serial... It always puts a smile on my face...

Ayan's stick out ears reminds me of ASRs bat ears after dewali hair cut.. :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-26, 10:15

Hahhaha Sabi, I gave out a hearty laugh when Aapi said that...it brought back old memories...i was, rather am still very tomboyish kinds Wink

With IPL getting over, hope the story moves fast now :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-26, 10:19

pollyanna wrote:Hahhaha Sabi, I gave out a hearty laugh when Aapi said that...it brought back old memories...i was, rather am still very tomboyish kinds Wink

Was that the reason for stretching the show? Because of IPL, WOW! Indians really put cricket first over any other entertainment ! At home, Trinidadians look for any excuse or opportunity to have a party or to just "chill" :;D;;P:

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-26, 11:58

perfumeheaven wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Hahhaha Sabi, I gave out a hearty laugh when Aapi said that...it brought back old memories...i was, rather am still very tomboyish kinds Wink

Was that the reason for stretching the show? Because of IPL, WOW! Indians really put cricket first over any other entertainment ! At home, Trinidadians look for any excuse or opportunity to have a party or to just "chill" :;D;;P:

Zainab....I love ur DP...my mom painted a similar portrait :)

yup The makers did not want to take a risk of coming up with a highpoint in the serial when viewers will be glued for cricket

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum