Latest topics

Asad and Zoya expression of love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asad and Zoya expression of love

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-25, 09:03

Asad and Zoya can read each other like an open book, but their main problem is insecurity.They are unsure about themselves and as a result there doubt in each other.
Personally, I am excited for the revelation between the two bounce bounce .

Asad king and Zoya queen disliked each other from the moment they met because of difference in personalities.They could not tell their hearts who to love despite personal preferences :joker: . Love is like that! Heart Mr Akadoo has become Mr. Romance,himself hug1

Tanu meoow cannot stop the inevitable,despite her attempts to divide them, she is the catalyst that brought them closer and will aide, indirectly,extract a sweeter admission between Asad and Zoya.So the jokes are on her :lol!:

Realising the type of woman Tanu is meoow , Asad will have no choice,but to rethink his ideologies scratch and beliefs study .This will change him for sure. So we may not like the character Tanu,but her introduction helped Zoya realise she has feelings for Asad, through jealousy and pain. Asad had almost lost zoya a few times shaking him to the core affraid .

I am beginning to enjoy,Tanu's character Bang ,I am, crazy, right? It just tells us what is meant to be will be cheers . The romance build up is enthralling party4 A man like Asad who falls in love for the first time is very bashful, he is emerging from his shell and becoming the ideal husband material, Zoya dreamed about. :(<3): He even shed tears with her and for her :||^v:

Zoya who was always loud-mouthed and annoying Rolling Eyes is shaping into the ideal wife material. She speaks when necessary, eats with etiquette pepsi , dresses to please Asad a few times (I believe zoya dress code could be improved).

Life and love is like that, we may not like change but compromise always makes marriage worth working on. Group Hug

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad and Zoya expression of love

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-25, 12:31

Loved the post Zainab Thumbsup

Agree with u on Tanu factor but I only dread that all these failures will push her to use her masterstroke ......and that can be really deadly

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-25, 16:40

pollyanna wrote:Loved the post Zainab Thumbsup

Agree with u on Tanu factor but I only dread that all these failures will push her to use her masterstroke ......and that can be really deadly

Thanks Pallu, Tanu's masterstroke could also be self sacrificial,where when she has lost zoya will lose also,but the truth will be out, better late than never. In terms of murder, Zoya will not die, there is a chance she can be lost and thought to be dead.It will be interesting

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum