Latest topics

Jammy & his chudail bestfriend:: Kya aapko yeh qubool hain??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jammy & his chudail bestfriend:: Kya aapko yeh qubool hain??

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-25, 11:59

Hii friends!! :;D;;P: Waise Asad-Zoya ke bare mein bhi itni discussions nahhin hotii hogii jitni Tanveer aur Jammy ke bare mein ho rehii hain..toh phir maine bhi socha isi bare mein kuch likh leti hun….. Bye

‘Aao sunaayein pyaar ki ek kahaani
ek tha ladka ek thi ladki deewani
woh bhi hasne lagi thi, yeh bhi hasne laga tha,
dono samjhe nahi the woh joh hone laga tha,
aao sunao pyar ki ek kahani,"
how super cute!! Is hindii filmon waali romance eqn. se toh aap waakif hi honge :lol!: ……

donon saaath mein pade..saath mein bade huye…. ladka jo hain ghar aate hii ladki ki ghar ke upar pathhar maarta tha..u know signals!! Aur ladki chupke se bread jam laatii thii….itne kareeb the donon ki tab se logon ko yahii lagta tha ki yeh donon bade hoke nikaah karenge!! Bhaise no offence…aisaa hota toh phir aap dono ko duniya ki sabse boring couple ka award zra dila deti main ROFL

Jay-Veeru ki dosti ki dastaan toh aaj bhi logon ko gungunane pe majboor karte hain…”yeh dostiiii..hum nahiin todenge…todenge dum magar tera saath na chodenge”…….Mr Khan bhi kuch aise hii hain…..waise yahii hota Mr Khan aap dum tod hii dete… Bang with ur whole family :D%%: ….uska toh pura intezaam kiya aaapki chudail bf ne ROFL ……aap sabko seedhe swarg mein bhejne kiii…..tabhi toh ghar mein gas leak lagwaake bhaagne waali thiii…lekin uff aapki who naadaan kaneez ne phir se kar dii ek pachkaani harkat aur aapki bf ki pair mein monch aa gayii….
I know Mr Khan that you cherish those memories soo much!! Lekin aapki supercute nanhi si pyaari si Tannu badii hoke itnii achhi chudail banegi……yeh baat toh bure se bure sapne mein bhi soch nahiin paoge..i know!! affraid

Yeh Tanveer…mujhe kuch samjh mein nahiin aati…..yeh kya hain? Kyon hain?? Kaun hain?chalo shuru se shuru karte hain.....from her entry...

Pyaar ki aaj tak ki sabse khubsurat shaam yaad toh honge hii aapko Heart ...woh baarish ki boondein, woh gaana, woh dance Dance , woh dimple waali smile :* emb*: , woh Asad miya's dil kii baat zubaan pe aana, woh nainon ki sharaarat….us bhaaang ki nasha ache se utaari tak nahiin thi..humein puri tarah se yakeen tak nahiin hua thhha ki QH waale hum pe itna meherbaan bhi ho sakte hain Thumbsup ……unhiin lamhon ko baar baar mind mein, youtube mein, Tv mein replay kar karke dekhke jee tak nahiin bhara thha ki aapki manhoos saaya beech mein aa gaya wave ….and we all went nuts! :D%%: !

Aapki entry toh mashallah thi!! Achaanak tapak jaati hain the perfect adarsh bharatiya naari ki get up mein……sar pe dupatta odi huyi….awaaz dabii huyi…annkhein haya se jhukii huyii…24*7 non stop meethi meethi baatein kartii huyii Frnds chatting ..itna meethapan sehat ke liye bhi kahaan achha hain cold …..saare womanly arts mein maahir chaahe embridry ho, saaf safai ho, bartan utana ho, khana pakano ho , saath mein viewers ko bhi pakano ho …in sab mein NO.1!!! waah ri bharatiya naari!! Thumbsup Itni sharam, itni maasoomiyat, burayi toh maano aapko chhu tak nahiin gayii :*lol*:

Agar kabhi kabhaar bhi aap ne typical hindi serials dekhi hain toh aapko pata hoga ki yehi roop hota hain almost har perfect bahu kii queen …..roothe huye maa-bete ko guitar ke through manaanaa Party2 ……in sab badalte rang mein ajnabii mehsoos kar rehi Zoya ka hath pakadke use sabke saath laana hug1 …..Mr kahn ki khadwi baton se dil tutke andar hi andar ro rehi bechaari Zoya ko pizza khilaake phir se hasaana :*lol*: ….sooo sweet!!

Aur itni tehzeebdaar khubsoorat paak sharmili ladki ke liye toh Ammiyaan apne apne bête ke liye rishta tak bhejne waale thii ki haay tauba!!! affraid Yeh kya ho gaya confused …..aapka asli swaroop saaamne aa gaya!! “muh mein raam bagal mein churi” ROFL

Tanveer is the most complicated character in the entire serial…..we all know her, but still don’t….The makers have not yet made it clear why she is the way she is…….what is her family history…jitney kitne clues mile hain usse shaayad yahii lagta hain that it could be that her mother was betrayed by her lover…and she was born out of wedlock….Cant be sure of this…..but Razia Bii’s insults aimed at not knowing her khaandaan Bang , ‘kota’ remarks :)>>: :||^v: , Tanveer’s talking only of her ammi and her death :cry: :cry: ( not a word about the identity or whereabouts of her father) and her own hysteric antics aimed at giving her child a father (may be she did not want her child to suffer what she had while growing up…being a single mother is one of the hardest ordeals a woman can possibly face in her life……and our society leaves no stone unturned to make their and their children lives miserable)….all this point towards that…the interesting thing is our beloved Zoya was also a child born out of wedlock…..Allah karein ab Tanveer ka abbu bhi khaandani Mr Gaffur Siddiqui sahib naa nikalein!! Hay tauba! Agar aisa hua toh…… ROFL

And then the question of why did she attempt to kill the entire khan family Question …..a family she grew up with “jis thaali mein khaana usi mein ched karna” No …..if my guesses regarding Tanveer’s growing under a single mother is true, then it must be not just Jammy and Tannu who were frinds…both Tanveer’s ammi and Dilshaad Bii might have had good bonding due to the similar fates they shared hug1 …of being single mothers and having to support, protect and provide for their families all alone Group Hug ….and why will she want to kill such a family just for money??? It makes no sense….

The next question arises as to how Razia and Tanveer know each other :(<3): …waise Tanveer seems to have this miraculous ability to attract malicious villains near her with no special effort….warna bina kuch kahe sune koi ‘dastan’ waali ammaji candle leke kyon aati murder plan mein is kii madad karne…. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

And then Tanveer is a fashion designer….she is a businesswoman like her Jammy..She owns a factory unit…have employees working uder her :;D;;P: …all this point towards the fact she must be rich enough…not as rich as Mr Khan…but still…..however greedy she is, why would she want to kill just for some money…..leave the emotional quotient…even if she thinks rationally isn’t it too much of a risk to attempt to wipe out an entire family, that too one of the richest and most influential in the entire city, just for a bundle of cash??

Tanveer ke bare mein sawaal aur bhi hain..jaise…we know Imraan was her boyfriend….she broke up with him….Imraan says it was her decision to end the relationship(very understandle….koi bhi akal waali ladki aapke saath toh rehna nahiin chahegi ROFL )…she had sexual relation with this guy even when marriage was not even in the equation…….for a middle class ‘conservative’ girl of Kanpur this is too progressive and modern….and then why is she behaving like an absolute lunatic when she knows she is pregnant…..

And what is the story behind the stone eye?? I am sure there must be a raaz behind that too…

Tanveer…… … there are so many grey layers to this character…..and we have not yet been given any satisfactory reasoning behind her character….and it has been long time the creators are irritating us with her meoow ‘meow, meow’ meoow , ‘jammy humein bachhayiye’ cream tricks..i think its time to say more about her past and its hidden secrets

Mr Khan ki dimaag mein toh apni Tannu ke bare mein koi shak paida hi nahiin hoge long hugunhein apni motarma Zoya mein kamiyaan dundne se fursat milengi tabhi toh……our only hope is Zoya or Dilshaad finding out the truth about her…..but then although there have been more than enough clues that point towards Tanu’s malicious intentions …chaahe tanveer apne aap ko kitna bhi smart samjhein Zoya is way smarter than her…..but then no one would suspect a family friend having such malicious intentions behind their sweet demeanor….. And Dilshaad being the samajhdaar mother and shrewd woman she is, it can’t be long before Tanveer’s pregnancy comes before her…..So all we can do now is to get irritated every time tanveer lands with a ‘jammy humein bachayiye” in between Asad’s much awaited confession of “the truth, my truth, your truth, our truth” ….we don't have any other choice, do we? wish for Zoya’s Lady Bond dimaag and phoophie’s samajhdaari to begin the truth investigation and save jammy from the chudail spell he is under……waise baton baton mein tumhaare muh se sachhai nikal hii gayii thi zoya yaad hain, “aap toh aise bhadak rahe hain jaise who chudail aapki best friend ho” :*lol*: ….yeah here again, we might see more of Asad disbelieving and hurting Zoya for his childhood buddy….

Yeah…..again a long post!!! And guess what I just came to know Qubool hain has completed 150 episodes!! Wow!! Toh main bhi soch rehii hunk ii iska kuch treat ho jaayein Party1.Toh I am gonna write posts for the coming three days(including today) since we have to wait till Monday for the next episode…..woh bhi precap dekh ke lag rahaa hain kii phir se Jammy ka “tannu cream ..meri pyaari tannu..meri bholi tannu’ karke zoya kii bahoon se bhaagne waale hain!! What will these posts be about???? That’s a secret ….wait and watch!!! I will make sure I make them as spicier and enjoyable for all you gals and guys!! Toh wait for The QH doses to get posted and this is dedicated to all of you for all the love you shower upon me through likes, comments, pms, criticisms and evn silent readings!!! Love you all!! long hug

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jammy & his chudail bestfriend:: Kya aapko yeh qubool hain??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-25, 12:47

Yay!! Jaya hug1 .......allah miya, aaj toh Tanu madam ki class le li hai aapne...... bounce mazaa aa gaya...... :lol!: dil ko thandak mila and seriously aapke effort ke liye Thumbsup

waiting eagerly to read ur next posts too ...apna weekend toh set ho gaya boss!!! party4

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-25, 12:57

pollyanna wrote:Yay!! Jaya hug1 .......allah miya, aaj toh Tanu madam ki class le li hai aapne...... bounce mazaa aa gaya...... :lol!: dil ko thandak mila and seriously aapke effort ke liye Thumbsup

waiting eagerly to read ur next posts too ...apna weekend toh set ho gaya boss!!! party4

Shukriya!! shukriya!!
i was not feeling very confident after I posted this one!! and ur comment made me go all Dance thank you so much pallavi!!
so much love to you long hug

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-26, 20:55

Jaya.... you brought out such valid points through your humor laced post....

What , who, how... all about Tanveer... My gut feeling is that we will never get the answer. She is equivalent to Shyam Manoher Jha (IPK).... we never knew how he found Anjali... why he had to be so greedy ( after all he was a successful lawyer)...and WHY he had to kill his own Baby? confused

loved reading your post as usual

sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-05-26, 21:11

One thing I have realised since viewing the show, each time Tanu's BG meoow plays and my husband is passing near by, he cringes his face Bang and asks "that BG is so irritating Shocked , I do not understand how is it that you and others watching the show tolerate it confused ."I agree it is played too often even more than our "mitwa" I guess after a while we become immune to it ROFL .

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-05-27, 04:48

good post :)

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-28, 17:14

Jaya,

Sorry for the late reply. You have touched upon some valid and pertinent points and I sincerely hope the CV's make them clear. Even if she does want to have the baby she should not be falling on her stomach endangering it. I really Loved your humour laced post. You make me want more such posts.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-28, 17:16

Shesherkobita wrote:Jaya.... you brought out such valid points through your humor laced post....

What , who, how... all about Tanveer... My gut feeling is that we will never get the answer. She is equivalent to Shyam Manoher Jha (IPK).... we never knew how he found Anjali... why he had to be so greedy ( after all he was a successful lawyer)...and WHY he had to kill his own Baby?

loved reading your post as usual

sab

Sabi you hit the nail on the head. Well for Shyamwa we did have a perfect story decoded and they dumped that and went for such a lame excuse. I still hold it against IPK for not being the perfect ending.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-05-28, 17:49

anurao66 wrote:Jaya,

Sorry for the late reply. You have touched upon some valid and pertinent points and I sincerely hope the CV's make them clear. Even if she does want to have the baby she should not be falling on her stomach endangering it. I really Loved your humour laced post. You make me want more such posts.
Thanks!! dear, its becoz of ur appreciation and generous love that i write :) !!!
u are so right...she falling on the stomach was too much!!!
no complaints regarding the late reply since i know the reason....and please take care of your health!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-28, 17:52

perfumeheaven wrote:One thing I have realised since viewing the show, each time Tanu's BG plays and my husband is passing near by, he cringes his face and asks "that BG is so irritating Shocked , I do not understand how is it that you and others watching the show tolerate it ."I agree it is played too often even more than our "mitwa" I guess after a while we become immune to it .

Zai I totally agree with you. We have heard it more than Mitwa and its grating on my nerves. I really pity your husband.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum